Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 16 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Escisión en Mercenary
NotaPublicado: Jue Nov 26, 2009 3:50 pm 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

Imagen

Por diferencias musicales se largan el cantante, el teclista y uno de los guitarristas. El líder del grupo dice que quiere cambiar a un sonido "más duro y moderno, pero aún old school". Pánico y sudores fríos me están entrando, oigan. ¿Seguirán los pasos de In Flames, Soilwork y demás? Una pena porque me parece un grupo cojonudo y esto de las "nuevas orientaciones musicales" que le quieren dar a su sonido no sé yo. Habrá que escucharlo a ver que tal...

Comunicado de la banda

Citar:
"Well, well, changes that have been underway for a long time can sometimes come about in the blink of an eye. Last week, Mike told us that he wanted to leave the band permanently. The rest of us did some serious thinking and soul-searching, sat down and had ‘the big talk’ and came to the agreement that the only way to continue the band was to part ways with Mikkel and Morten as well. During the last year we have been working on a new album and it has become clear that we no longer share the same vision and enthusiasm about the direction and the future of the band. Martin, Rene, Mike and I wanted to play faster, heavier and more modern (yet old school) material, but for the band as a whole this evidently didn't work out.

We hope that our fans will understand and appreciate the fact that we actually tried for the better part of a year to make the situation work, despite our differences. In the past we managed to turn those very differences into our strength by complementing and inspiring each other. But during the last couple of years we all felt that we had to compromise ourselves in different ways, which of course frustrated us all - both when we played the old material and when we tried exploring a new and fresh sound. Martin and I actually came frighteningly close to disbanding the band less than a year ago, but luckily we came to the agreement that we owed ourselves and the fans to try a final time to make things work. We tried to overcome our frustrations by perfecting, evolving and invigorating our style together as a band. However, the natural joy and the ease with which we had cooperated in the past didn't return and for a long time we have felt further apart musically than ever before.

In many ways this is a painful choice. But it also allows us to close a chapter in the band's career and our shared lives, that we're all immensely proud off, in a dignified way that doesn't let ourselves or our fans down. Nobody would be better off if we released an album that we didn't all truly believe in and felt as fiercely passionate about as we have done about all of our past albums.

The sad but obvious truth is that the past will never return. Mercenary as you know it is now dead and buried. Rest assured, however, that René, Martin and I will continue Mercenary in the best way we possibly can and with a newfound sense of integrity and purpose. So far we have had an immensely fruitful songwriting process with lots of mutual inspiration, understanding, synergy – and most importantly – good, plain, old fashioned fun, which is what it all ought to be about. We feel that we’re finally all in agreement about the future direction of the band and that this will be the strongest and most united incarnation of Mercenary ever. In terms of creativity, motivation and the everyday-practical-getting-shit-done-aspects, the band remains fully intact. The new Mercenary will be back to shatter everybody's balls in 2010.

On behalf of all of the guys, we'd like to give our most humble and sincere thanks to all the fans, bands, press, promoters and others who have supported us throughout the years and made this one hell of a damn fine ride. As a final nod from the old incarnation of Mercenary to the fans, we've included a video from our tour with Arch Enemy, where Mikkel joined them on stage Italy for the track 'Burning Angel,' as this tour and this experience was in many ways the highlight of what we managed to achieve together.

Jakob / Mercenary"

As mentioned below, Mikkel is participating in a new project, Mike has joined a new band (to be revealed soon), and Morten is still a member of Pretty Maids, with whom he is currently working on a new album.

Fuente: http://www.mercenary.dk

Última edición por rockets el Jue Nov 26, 2009 6:10 pm, editado 2 veces en total

Asunto: Re: Escisión en Mercenary
NotaPublicado: Jue Nov 26, 2009 5:04 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

Tienes que poner una foto del grupo y, creo, un título a la noticia para que salga en la portada.

NotaPublicado: Jue Nov 26, 2009 5:29 pm 
Centinela de Asgard
Centinela de Asgard

Con la foto es suficiente, pero sí, es necesario. 25beber.gif

NotaPublicado: Jue Nov 26, 2009 6:06 pm 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

Opssss, pido excusas que todavía me estoy ubicando. Creo que arreglado :wink:

NotaPublicado: Jue Nov 26, 2009 11:20 pm 
Centinela de Asgard
Centinela de Asgard

Perfesto ok1

NotaPublicado: Vie Nov 27, 2009 2:24 pm 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

miedito me da... :(

NotaPublicado: Lun Ene 04, 2010 10:57 pm 
Rey de la Barra
Rey de la Barra

MERCENARY desvela su nueva formación

Los daneses MERCENARY han anunciado que el batería Morten Løwe Sørensen (THE ARCANE ORDER, SUBMISSION) se suma a las filas del grupo, y que la persona que se encargará de todas las voces principales será el ya miembro de la banda René Pedersen, bajista y vocalista, quien reemplazará de esta forma al cantante Mikkel Sandager. Ambos músicos tocarán junto a los miembros que permanecen en el grupo, los dos guitarristas Jakob Molbjerg y Martin Buus. En febrero harán su debut en directo.

NotaPublicado: Mié Ago 18, 2010 6:38 pm 
Rey de la Barra
Rey de la Barra

MERCENARY finalizan su nuevo disco

Imagen

Los daneses MERCENARY han completado el trabajo de su sexto disco de estudio junto al productor JACOB HANSEN, conocido por haber colaborado con bandas como VOLBEAT o PYRAMAZE.

Por el momento no hay título revelado ni fecha concreta de publicación.

MERCENARY incorporaron el pasado enero al batería MORTEN LOWE SORENSEN a las filas de la banda. Queda confirmado que la tarea vocal en la nueva grabación correrá a cargo del también bajista RENÉ PEDERSEN, tras la marcha del anterior cantante MIKKEL SANDAGER. Sobre este texto podéis ver una fotografía de la nueva formación del grupo.

El anterior disco de MERCENARY se llamó "Architect Of Lies" y fue lanzado por Century Media Records en 2008.

www.metalcry.com

NotaPublicado: Jue Ene 20, 2011 2:55 pm 
Up the Irons!!!
Up the Irons!!!

MERCENARY: Portada y Tracklist de su nuevo disco

Imagen

La banda danesa de Death Metal MERCENARY editará su sexto disco de estudio, "Metamorphosis", el 25 de febrero vía NoiseArt Records.

Imagen

El disco ha sido producido por Jacob Hansen (RAUNCHY, VOLBEAT, NIGHTRAGE, HATESPHERE, PYRAMAZE).

"Metamorphosis" se compone de:

01. Through The Eyes Of The Devil
02. The Follower
03. In A River Of Madness
04. Memoria
05. Velvet Lies
06. In Bloodred Shades
07. Shades Of Grey
08. On The Edge Of Sanity
09. Black Brigade

NotaPublicado: Vie Ene 21, 2011 11:11 pm 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

2alegria.gif 2alegria.gif 2alegria.gif 2alegria.gif 2alegria.gif 2alegria.gif 2alegria.gif 2alegria.gif 2alegria.gif

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 16 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2  Siguiente