Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 54 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Noticias de ENSLAVED
NotaPublicado: Mar May 10, 2011 9:43 am 
Colaborador
Colaborador

Enslaved adelanta nuevo tema de "The Sleeping Gods"

"Heimvegem" es el nuevo tema adelanto de la banda Enslaved perteneciente a un Ep titulado: "The Sleeping Gods" que saldrá en breve y de forma gratuita por Scion A/V.

Temas:

1. Heimvegen 05:38
2. Alu Misyrki 05:02
3. Synthesis 06:19
4. Nordlys 05:45
5. The Sleeping Gods 05:44
Total 28:28

Portada:

Imagen

Escucha y descarga "Heimvegem" AQUI

Asunto: Re: Noticias de ENSLAVED
NotaPublicado: Dom Jun 05, 2011 10:29 am 
Rey de la Barra
Rey de la Barra

Disco tributo a ENSLAVED

Imagen

ENSLAVED cumplirá próximamente 20 años de existencia y para celebrarlo 20 formaciones se han reunido para realizar un tributo a los noruegos. Se titulará "Önd - A Tribute" y ya se ha diseñado la portada por David Thérrée con la colaboración de miembros de ENSLAVED. Entre los grupos participantes que se incluyen los españoles FOSCOR, AS LIGHT DIES y LUX DIVINA. Podéis ver el listado de bandas participantes y la portada del álbum a continuación.

-DORDEDUH (Rumania)
-ODEM ARCARUM (Alemania)
-ISLAND (Alemania)
-ASMODEE (Francia)
-ANGANTYR (Dinamarca)
-REVERENCE (Francia)
-FOSCOR (España)
-STAGNANT WATERS (Francia/Noruega)
-WODENSTHRONE (Reino Unido)
-ANGMAR (Francia)
-RIBOZYME (Noruega)
-EL REGN (Noruega)
-VREID (Noruega)
-JANVS (Italia)
-BELENOS (Francia)
-KRAKOW (Noruega)
-LUX DIVINA (España)
-AS LIGHT DIES (España)
-FEN (Reino Unido)
-DARKENHOLD (Francia)

Imagen

NotaPublicado: Lun Jun 06, 2011 9:28 am 
Colaborador
Colaborador

Fetén!!

NotaPublicado: Mar Jun 07, 2011 12:38 pm 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

UUuuu que bueno !

NotaPublicado: Mar Jun 07, 2011 12:43 pm 
Colaborador
Colaborador

"The Sleeping Gods" está de muerte!!,
el album tributo: me hubiese molao más que fuera de grandes bandas del panorama, se escapan algunas como Fen o Vreid, aún así tengo mucho interés en ver lo que hacen todos.

NotaPublicado: Mar Jun 07, 2011 2:17 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

y que haya 3 bandas españolas esta de puta madre tambien

NotaPublicado: Mar Jun 07, 2011 4:15 pm 
Centinela de Asgard
Centinela de Asgard

Matraco escribió:
y que haya 3 bandas españolas esta de puta madre tambien

Exacto, y que una sea Foscor más. Pena que falte Xerión, lo que iba a molar eso... dioses, Vetrarnótt en gallego

"Unha fría e escura noite de inverno
Esperta no silencio cunha canción e danza
Dende o ceo choven as frechas douradas de Breogán
E os raios do luar alumean o anel"

chupi.gif chupi.gif chupi.gif

NotaPublicado: Mar Jul 10, 2012 11:55 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

ENSLAVED título y portada de su nuevo disco

ENSLAVED han titulado como RIITIIR a su duodécimo álbum de estudio y han dado a conocer la portada del álbum en exclusiva en Facebook. RIITIIR saldrá a la venta en Europa el 28 de septiembre y en Norteamérica el 2 de octubre.

Imagen

El guitarrista, compositor y miembro fundador Ivar Bjørnson comento lo siguiente:

"El álbum como se ha mencionado, se titula Riitiir. El título es una palabra que utilizamos pero en la versión noruega de ‘Rites’/Rituals’ RIITIIR que es igual a Los Ritos del Hombre, para decirlo de un modo superficial y fácil"...

Imagen

Citar:
Norwegian progressive extreme metal band ENSLAVED have named their twelfth studio album RIITIIR and have unveiled the album artwork exclusively on Facebook. RIITIIR is due out in Europe on September 28th and in North America on October 2nd.

From the woods in Sweden, ENSLAVED guitarist/songwriter/founding member Ivar Bjørnson shares the following:

“The album is, as mentioned, entitled ‘Riitiir’ - a self-made ‘Norse-ified’ version of the words ‘Rites’ / ‘Rituals.’ RIITIIR = ‘The Rites of Man,’ to put it in a formulaic and easy way. There is no story with a timeline; again we’ve built structures that lay above the independent lyrics that we feel more comfortable with letting the reader explore, interpret, or simply discard themselves. It is entirely up to them. Meanwhile, we are extremely excited to see what visual artist Truls Espedal has come up with this time. The collaboration between him, myself, and Grutle [Kjellson, vocalist & bassist] was closer, more understanding and powerful this time than ever before in our more than decade-long cooperation. The album concept and our feelings connected to it hit home instantly with Truls, in the same way that his initial ideas resonated intensely with us from the second he shared them with us. We will, of course, discuss some key concepts and potential interpretations in deeper song-by-song analysis – but let’s cross that rainbow when we get there.”

Long-time friend and collaborator Truls Espedal shares the following about his creative process for RIITIIR’s album artwork, his 7th cover for ENSLAVED:

“This process has become a tradition; a tradition that works very well for me, with a lot of artistic freedom.

“First an e-mail or text from the band asking if I’m ready and then a phone conversation with Grutle and Ivar a week prior to us having a meeting. On the phone they give me an album title, some insight into the theme and their ideas, then a brief talk about different visual symbols/elements which will be incorporated. A week later I’m on a plane to meet them. We spend a day where we discuss the visual ideas I’ve come up with, eat good food, drink and listen to some of the new music. Before I leave, we have agreed about the sketches made during the day. Back home, now with a deadline, I get to work and don’t talk to them before the artwork is finished.

“ENSLAVED’s music is constantly evolving and expanding, and we early on decided that the artwork should reflect this. From my first collaboration with the band on [2001’s] Monumension and forward, we have slowly merged different aspects into the work; what we wanted to do now was to further expand and change things up a bit, without losing the connection to earlier work. It still has a strong sense of symbolism, symmetrical compositions and references to Norse art. But there is an even bigger emphasis on realism on RIITIIR, which hopefully adds atmosphere to the finished work.

“This was the first time I had the whole album to listen to from the get-go. So for more or less 90 percent of all the hours spent in my studio, RIITIIR was on constant repeat on the stereo and I truly believe that had a major impact on both the process and the finished result. The music influenced both the whole dynamics in the studio as well as choices made in color palette and atmosphere; it more or less dictated the mood of the paintings.

“Another difference this time was that I switched from acrylic paint to oil painting. So the front and back cover will be my first official ones in oils. This change gave me a challenge when it came to the deadline because of the drying rate and so on, but it felt right for the visual ideas we had decided on.

“The collaboration with Ivar and Grutle feels even more organic and natural than ever. Even though it is something that is a few years in-between, it always seems like we are on the same page. There are a lot of the thoughts and ideas in their work that I feel can be found in my own private paintings.”

ENSLAVED’s RIITIIR is the follow-up to Axioma Ethica Odini, which won the 2010 Spellemann Award (the Norwegian equivalent of a U.S. Grammy Award) in the category “Best Metal Album,” won Terrorizer Magazine’s Reader’s Poll for “Best Album of 2010,” ranked #5 in Decibel Magazine’s “Top 40 Extreme Albums of 2010” list, and appeared on over 65 “Best Albums of 2010” lists in North America, repeatedly ranking in the Top 10. In Germany, Metal Hammer Magazine awarded ENSLAVED the “Album Of The Year” title; Dutch magazine Aardschok ranked Axioma Ethica Odini at #9.

Axioma Ethica Odini debuted in North America at #16 on the Billboard Heatseekers (New Artists) chart, #40 in the Current Hard Music Albums chart, and #72 on the Independent Current Albums chart the week following its September 2010 release.

ENSLAVED will be performing in this year’s Barge To Hell cruise from Miami to the Caribbean, beginning on December 3rd.

http://www.facebook.com/notes/enslaved/ ... 2538091115

NotaPublicado: Mié Jul 11, 2012 11:11 am 
Colaborador
Colaborador

Se espera con ansia viva oooh.gif
Bonita portada ok1

NotaPublicado: Lun Jul 23, 2012 1:10 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

ENSLAVED lista de temas de RIITIIR

RIITIIR saldrá a la venta en Europa el 28 de septiembre y en América del Norte el 9 de octubre.

Imagen

Digi-pak UE y EE.UU.:

01. Thoughts Like Hammers
02. Death In The Eyes Of Dawn
03. Veilburner
04. Roots Of The Mountain
05. Riitiir
06. Materal
07. Storm Of Memories
08. Forsaken

2 LP (Vinilo)

Side A:
01. Thoughts Like Hammers
02. Death In The Eyes Of Dawn

Side B:
01. Veilburner
02. Roots Of The Mountain

Side C:
01. Riitiir
02. Materal

Side D:
01. Storm Of Memories
02. Forsaken

Citar:
Norwegian progressive extreme metal band ENSLAVED have unveiled the track listing to their twelfth studio album, RIITIIR, on their official Facebook page.

“It has been only two years since we last released an album [2010’s award-winning Axioma Ethica Odini], and we’ve been touring Europe and North America several times since then,” reflects ENSLAVED guitarist, songwriter, and founding member Ivar Bjørnson. “Some might think that this schedule, and the fact that we celebrated our 20th anniversary last year, should result in some time off in the end. Nah. Like a space vessel that gains momentum by entering slingshot-orbits on its way through space, we seem to gain speed, direction, and strength on our journeys, through new releases and subsequent tours.

“Describing the sound on the new album is both easy and hard,” Bjørnson continues. “It is easy because it sounds like ENSLAVED, whatever that means. It is hard because there are so many layers and different focal points. I have a feeling that it has a deeper complexity than our previous efforts, but at the same time, I do find it more catchy and moving. Then again, I am the opposite of objective in this, so again I’ll leave it up to the people outside the band to make up their mind.”

http://www.facebook.com/notes/enslaved/ ... 5217611115

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 54 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente