Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 14 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Nuevo proyecto de MICHAEL SWEET
NotaPublicado: Vie May 03, 2013 1:05 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo proyecto de MICHAEL SWEET

El guitarrista / vocalista Michael Sweet (STRYPER) ha firmado un acuerdo para hacer un disco a principios del año próximo con el legendario guitarrista George Lynch (T&N, DOKKEN, LYNCH MOB), el bajista James Lomenzo (MEGADETH, WHITE LION, BLACK LABEL SOCIETY) y Brian Tichy (S.U.N., WHITESNAKE). Escribio en la página de Facebook de Stryper: "Estoy emocionado y vosotro?"

https://www.facebook.com/Stryper

Imagen

Citar:
Guitarist/vocalist Michael Sweet of Christian hard rockers STRYPER has signed a deal to make a record early next year with legendary guitarist George Lynch (T&N, DOKKEN, LYNCH MOB), bassist James Lomenzo (MEGADETH, WHITE LION, BLACK LABEL SOCIETY) and Brian Tichy (S.U.N., WHITESNAKE). He writes on STRYPER's Facebook page: "I'm excited! And you?"

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?m ... adlines%29

Asunto: Re: Nuevo proyecto de MICHAEL SWEET
NotaPublicado: Vie May 03, 2013 2:49 am 
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Increible formacion,aunque ni mucho menos mejor que los propios STRIPER

NotaPublicado: Vie May 03, 2013 2:49 am 
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

STRYPER

NotaPublicado: Vie May 03, 2013 3:27 am 
Colaborador
Colaborador

Este tío tiene una voz impresionante, pero el rollito cristiano católico que lleva no me mola nada de nada.

NotaPublicado: Vie May 03, 2013 5:51 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Frontiers Records es la discográfica detrás del proyecto SWEET - LYNCH

"Frontiers Records se complacen en anunciar que la discográfica está detrás del nuevo proyecto aún sin nombre de Michael Sweet de Stryper, el ex Dokken y guitarrista de Lynch Mob George Lynch, el bajista ex White Lion James Lomenzo y el bateria ex-Whitesnake y Foreigner Brian Tichy.

El álbum debut se grabará a principios de 2014 con Sweet en las tareas de producción, su lanzamiento se espera después del verano de 2014.

Este es el primero de una serie de emocionantes nuevos proyectos de bandas reunidas personalmente por Serafino Perugino, Presidente y Director de A & R de Frontiers Records, que verá la luz en 2014... Estén atentos a más noticias..."

Citar:
Sweet - Lynch
The Project

SWEET - LYNCH PROJECT

Frontiers Records can proudly announce to be the label behind the yet unnamed new band project featuring Stryper's Michael Sweet, former Dokken and Lynch Mob axeman George Lynch, former White Lion bass player James Lomenzo and ex-Whitesnake and Foreigner drummer Brian Tichy.

The debut album will be recorded in early 2014 with Sweet overseeing production duties, for a release pencilled right after the summer of 2014.

This is the first of a number of new exciting band projects put together personally by Serafino Perugino, President and Head of A&R of Frontiers Records, which will see the light of day during 2014. Stay tuned as more exciting news will be unfolding soon !

http://www.frontiers.it/news/10645/

NotaPublicado: Vie Abr 10, 2015 2:49 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo disco en solitario de MICHAEL SWEET

Michael Sweet está escribiendo material para su próximo álbum en solitario, que espera lanzar en abril / mayo de 2016 a través de la discográfica Rat Pak. Michael promete que será su "mejor disco hasta la fecha" :roll: , contará con Will Hunt (Evanescence, Black Label Society) en la batería. En cuanto al bajo, "Haremos algo completamente no convencional", dice Sweet.

Imagen

Citar:
STRYPER frontman Michael Sweet is writing material for his next solo album, tentatively due in April/May 2016 via Rat Pak Records. The CD, which Michael promises will be his "best to date," will feature Will Hunt (EVANESCENCE, BLACK LABEL SOCIETY) on drums. As for the bass, "We'll be doing something completely unconventional," Sweet says.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/strype ... olo-album/

NotaPublicado: Mar Jul 12, 2016 1:15 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

MICHAEL SWEET: nuevo disco "One Sided War"

Michael Sweet lanzará su séptimo álbum en solitario, "One Sided War", el 26 de agosto a través de Rat Pak Records. Acompañaron a Michael en el estudio el guitarrista Joel Hoekstra de Whitesnake, el batería Will Hunt de Evanescence, el bajista John O'Boyle y Ethan Brosh (guitarra).

Imagen

01. Bizarre
02. One Sided War
03. Can't Take This Life
04. Radio
05. Golden Age
06. Only You
07. I Am
08. Who Am I
09. You Make Me Wanna
10. Comfort Zone
11. One Way Up
12. Can't Take This Life (bonus track; feat; Moriah Formica)

Citar:
In what promises to be Stryper front-man Michael Sweet’s most intense solo release to date, “One Sided War” showcases a full plate of hard rock & classic metal riffs from start to finish. One Sided War marks Michael’s 7th studio solo album and it clearly proves that he is still at the very top of his game! “I’ll tell you about it”, says Michael, “Musically it’s my heaviest solo album. It’s not thrash metal but there are definitely some songs on there that will pop out at you. There are some songs that have a bit of the Iron Maiden / Dio feel to them, as well as some songs that have a little bit of a Van Halen influence to them. It’s a very guitar-oriented, hard rock/metal album with lots of melodies and hooks!”

Surrounding himself in the studio with Whitesnake guitarist Joel Hoekstra, Evanescence drummer Will Hunt, bassist John O’Boyle and East Coast shred-master Ethan Brosh, Michael began creating what would soon be known as “One Sided War”. Michael states “Originally I planned on showcasing my own guitar playing; I was going to do it all myself, but once I brought Joel & Ethan into the picture, things began to take a new direction and I am very happy with what we have accomplished”. Says Ethan Brosh about working with Michael, "He's one of those guys who have always been at the top of their game and has just never lost it and for me to be a part of this is very special". Joel Hoekstra comments "Michael and I actually go back to my time in Night Ranger when we opened for him when he was playing with Boston. Ever since then we've just been kind of collaborating and this is sort of a natural evolution getting to play on a few songs on his solo album".

The fast and furious opener “Bizarre” ignites the album’s pace with it's lightning fast riffage, soaring vocals and blazing guitar solos. Tracks like “Can’t Take This Life”, “One Sided War”, "Golden Age", “I Am” and “Comfort Zone” keep the metal fires ablaze, while tracks like “Radio”, “One Way” and “You Make Me Wanna” bring the hard rock vibe to the forefront . “One Sided War” features only one ballad, “Who Am I?”, a heartfelt, passionate song that reminds us of the softer side of Michael’s talents. Closing out the disc is a bonus track; it’s a different version of the song “Can’t Take This Life”, a duet with Michael and 16 year old up-and-coming female vocalist Moriah Formica. If you are a fan of Michael Sweet / Stryper or a fan of classic Hard Rock & Metal in general “One Sided War” is an absolute must have, you won’t be disappointed! Official release date is August 26, 2016
http://ratpakrecordsamerica.com/michaelsweet

NotaPublicado: Vie Ago 12, 2016 3:33 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

MICHAEL SWEET: nuevo tema "Golden Age"

NotaPublicado: Mar Ago 13, 2019 3:18 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

MICHAEL SWEET: detalles de su nuevo disco "Ten"

Michael Sweet, regresa con su décimo LP en solitario, titulado "Ten". El lanzamiento del nuevo álbum será el 11 de octubre a través de Rat Pak Records en Norteamérica y Frontiers Music Srl en Europa.

Imagen

01. Better Part Of Me (featuring Jeff Loomis of Arch Enemy)
02. Lay It Down (featuring Marzi Montazeri)
03. Forget, Forgive (featuring Howie Simon)
04. Now Or Never (featuring Gus G of Firewind)
05. Ten (featuring Rich Ward of Fozzy)
06. Shine (featuring Ethan Brosh)
07. Let It Be Love
08. Never Alone (featuring Joel Hoekstra of Whitesnake)
09. When Love Is Hated (featuring Joel Hoekstra of Whitesnake)
10. Ricochet (featuring Tracii Guns of L.A. Guns)

Bonus tracks:
11. With You Till The End (featuring Mike Kerr and Ian Raposa from FIRSTBOURNE)
12. Son Of Man (featuring Todd La Torre of QUEENSRŸCHE and Andy James)

Imagen

Citar:
Building upon the success of his 2016 release One Sided War, Stryper front man Michael Sweet returns with his tenth solo studio release aptly titled, “Ten”. The new album is scheduled for release on October 11th via Rat Pak Records and will also be available in Europe via Frontiers Music SRL. Ten features an all star guest lineup that includes appearances by, Jeff Loomis of Arch Enemy, Todd La Torre of Queensryche, Andy James, Tracii Guns of LA Guns, Rich Ward of Fozzy, Joel Hoekstra of Whitesnake, Gus G of Firewind, Howie Simon, Ethan Brosh, Marzi Montazeri, Will Hunt of Evanescence , John O’Boyle, Mike Kerr and Ian Raposa of Firstbourne and more.

On the subject of guest musicians Michael comments, “There is a different player appearing on every song. It started out where I was just going to have a couple of guest appearances on it, then I decided that it would be really interesting to bring in different players for every song. I started putting names out there and reaching out to people, and they started agreeing to do it. And then I had guys reaching out to me."

Regarding the musical direction of the album Michael states, “I’m very excited about this release, there are old-school, straight-ahead metal ideas in the vein of Judas Priest, Dio and Iron Maiden, all the stuff I love listening to!”

As for the "Ten" album title, Sweet recently stated, "It's called 'Ten' cause it's my tenth album, and because there is a title track on there about the Ten Commandments — a really powerful song. There's real heavy stuff. It starts kind of smacking you in the face and it ends kicking you in the gut."
https://www.ratpakrecordsamerica.com/michaelsweet

NotaPublicado: Mar Ago 13, 2019 6:18 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

MICHAEL SWEET: nuevo tema "Better Part of Me" ft: Jeff Loomis (Arch Enemy)

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 14 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2  Siguiente