Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 55 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Noticias de ANETTE OLZON
NotaPublicado: Vie Oct 16, 2009 6:55 pm 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

ANETTE OLZON colabora en el nuevo single de The Rasmus

NIGHTWISH Singer ANETTE OLZON Featured On New THE RASMUS Single

Imagen

NIGHTWISH frontwoman Anette Olzon makes a guest appearance on "October & April", the new single from Finland's THE RASMUS, which is scheduled for release on November 11. The song, which is available for streaming below, has been sent to radio stations in Europe and the video for the track will premiere on October 23.

In a September 2008 interview with Italy's Musica Metal, THE RASMUS singer Lauri Ylönen stated that the idea for the song came to him nine years ago when Tarja Turunen was still the lead singer of NIGHTWISH, but he only got around to recording the track during the sessions for last year's "Black Roses" CD. "I actually asked Tarja, but she said no!" Lauri revealed. "Then I called Anette, and she was like, 'Yeah, I would love to sing a song with you, I'm a big RASMUS fan, actually two years ago before I joined NIGHTWISH, I was singing THE RASMUS songs in karaoke bars!' so we went with her."

"October & April" was not included on "Black Roses" because the CD was a concept effort and the song didn't fit in with the overall idea for the album. Instead, the track will make its debut on THE RASMUS' "Best of 2001-2009", a compilation of all the hit songs from their four latest albums, including the million-selling "In The Shadows", most of the singles and a few rarities.

Due on November 25, "Best of 2001-2009" features the following track listing:

01. In The Shadows
02. No Fear
03. Guilty (U.S. mix)
04. October & April (featuring Anette Olzon)
05. First Day Of My Life
06. Livin' In A World Without You
07. F-F-F-Falling
08. Chill
09. Immortal
10. Justify
11. Shot
12. Funeral Song
13. Ghost of Love
14. Open My Eyes (acoustic version)
15. In My Life
16. Ten Black Roses
17. Sail Away

Commented Lauri: "We felt it was time to sum up these past ten years. Eero said, let's call the album, 'This is how I spent my twenties.' No matter how stupid it sounded, that is pretty much the truth. We went on this crazy rollercoaster ride; it has been an amazing time. We have travelled to more than 60 countries, from India to Siberia, met thousands of fans all over the world and enthusiastic people working with our records. And when I look back on these last four records, I feel very proud of them. We decided to include most of the singles to the album with a couple of our favorite album tracks, and the new song 'October & April'."

Asunto: Re: Anette Olzon colabora en el nuevo single de The Rasmus.
NotaPublicado: Vie Oct 16, 2009 6:57 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

Coño, algunos sabemos ingles, pero no todos...

NotaPublicado: Vie Oct 16, 2009 8:35 pm 
Up the Irons!!!
Up the Irons!!!

Pues no pasa nada, al que le interese la noticia tira de traductor web y de la esencia de la noticia se entera :wink:

NotaPublicado: Sab Oct 17, 2009 12:21 am 
Rey León
Rey León

EMI, te inserto una foto de la pava esta para que salga la noticia en portada.

NotaPublicado: Sab Oct 17, 2009 7:32 pm 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

Gracias Mufasa.

NotaPublicado: Mar Oct 20, 2009 7:50 pm 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

ANETTE OLZON comienza la grabación de su disco en solitario

Ahora esta preparando su disco en solitario. Esta tia se lo esta montando muy bien.

NIGHTWISH singer Anette Olzon has issued the following update:

"I am at my hotel room in Stockholm after a day full of creating songs in the studio together with Stefan and Johan. Its been really nice and also fun to sit down and making songs together. We have one song that is ready to record some vocals on tomorrow and then two more ideas that we will work more with. Now I just need to write some more lyrics to them, in my own private space.

This will be so great and its so nice to have such great songwriters and musicians to help me with the songs. We work that way that we sit down by the piano and the guitar and just try melodies etc and then I write down lyrics and we try and test the structure of the song. Then Johan goes and puts drums, bass etc in the computer to get the music recorded for me to test-sing it. Then we work from there. It's so nice to create songs like this, I haven't done that since we started ALYSON AVENUE, so its been a while but I'll soon get a hang of it again.

And I really like the sound of it already!

Now: time to write some lyrics writing before I fall asleep...my head's tired.

Sleep well!"

NotaPublicado: Mar Nov 10, 2009 11:57 am 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

Beatiful song!

I love It

muchas gracias ok1

Asunto: Re: Noticias de ANETTE OLZON
NotaPublicado: Sab Nov 17, 2012 6:21 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

ANETTE OLZON componiendo

Por lo que parece Anette retoma las tareas de composición de su anteriormente aplazado álbum en solitario (según informa en su blog personal).

Supongo que se decantará por el AOR :roll: de su antigua banda Alyson Avenue. Los de Frontiers Records ya deben de tener un nuevo fichaje a la vista :roll: porque vamos la chica esta Issa...

Lo que si parece claro es que su salud a mejorado, al menos por su aspecto físico así lo parece.

Imagen

Citar:
Friday, 16 November 2012
Yes!
I just finished writing my new song that I´ve been working on for some weeks;=) This time I am doing the lyrics in Swedish and it was a bit hard but also challenging to do that and now I´ve just sent it to my friend Fredrik Bergh to see how it will sound after the music is added. Since I don't play instruments so well, I always need help with recording that and Fredrik is fast and really good at what he´s doing;=)

The way we work is that I sing the song and record it directly in to Garage Band and set the tempo I want it to have. Then I write down the lyrics and also add little comments to Fredrik how I have thought the song should be "built". Then I send the song to iTunes and email lyrics and the song file to Fredrik and voila! - his magic can start working;=)

I love the technology of today, making it so easy to create music, even when we live far apart in the country!

Enjoy your day!

http://anette-olzon.blogspot.com.es/2012/11/yes.html

NotaPublicado: Dom Nov 18, 2012 8:32 pm 
Colaborador
Colaborador

Hará cualquier moñada, porque eso lo que es esa tía, una moña.

NotaPublicado: Mié Feb 13, 2013 2:29 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

ANETTE OLZON demo de uno de sus nuevos temas "Falling"

http://www.anette-olzon.com/

Imagen

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 55 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente