Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 3 mensajes ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Nuevo disco de DEMONS & WIZARDS
NotaPublicado: Jue Dic 05, 2019 4:54 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo disco de DEMONS & WIZARDS

https://www.facebook.com/demonsandwizardsofficial
https://demonsandwizardsmerch.com/
https://www.instagram.com/demonsandwizardsofficial

Demons & Wizards anuncian que el 21 de febrero de 2020 lanzaran su nuevo álbum de estudio titulado, "III", a través de Century Media Records

Imagen

01. Diabolic
02. Invincible
03. Wolves In Winter
04. Final Warning
05. Timeless Spirit
06. Dark Side Of Her Majesty
07. Midas Disease
08. New Dawn
09. Universal Truth
10. Split
11. Children Of Cain

Imagen

Formación de la grabación:
Hansi Kürsch - Voz
Jon Schaffer - Guitarra, bajo, guitarras acústicas de 6 y 12 cuerdas, mandolina, teclados, coros.

Musicos invitados:
Brent Smedley - Batería
Jim Morris – Guitarra y coros
Jake Dreyer – Guitarra
Ruben Drake - Bajo

Thomas Hackman, Olaf Senkbeil, John Jaycee Cuipers, Zakery Alexander, Jeff Brant, Todd Plant, Jerome Mazza - Coros

PA’dam chamber choir – Coro clásico

Citar:
Century Media Records and DEMONS & WIZARDS are proud to announce February 21st, 2020 as the worldwide release date of the group’s highly anticipated studio album, “III”!

Jon Schaffer states: “I’m excited to be releasing another D&W album after all of these years. I feel like we’ve put together something really special, and I'm looking forward to hearing what the fans think about it. I’m proud of this album. It’s definitely a journey of epic proportions.”

Hansi Kürsch adds: “2019 is an extremely exciting year for Demons & Wizards in general. We have accomplished a lot. A lot! This third album is the peak of our career for sure. Mark my words, you will love this album!”

DEMONS & WIZARDS is one of the most legendary collaborations in the history of heavy metal, uniting the talents of Jon Schaffer (Iced Earth) and Hansi Kürsch (Blind Guardian) who are friends for nearly three decades.

DEMONS & WIZARDS musically embodies both musician’s stylistic trademarks and has resulted so far in two hugely celebrated studio albums, “Demons & Wizards” and “Touched by the Crimson King”. Both records have been reissued in 2019 on time with the group’s extremely successful return to the world’s stages. Throughout the year, DEMONS & WIZARDS presented an impressive stage production and intense sets, toured North America for the first time, performed at renowned festivals such as Wacken Open Air (DE), Hellfest (F), Sweden Rock (SE), GMM (BE), Barcelona Rock Fest (ES), Copenhell (DK), Chania Rock (GR), Metaldays (SI), and played shows in Moscow, London and many more.

Now, the band presents “III”, a stunning monument of dynamic and powerful heavy metal that simply has all you would expect from these iconic musicians! “III” is epic, melodic, crushingly heavy, atmospheric, and all in between. 65 minutes of heavy metal mastery!
http://www.centurymedia.com/newsdetaile ... dCompany=3

Asunto: Re: Nuevo disco de DEMONS & WIZARDS
NotaPublicado: Vie Ene 17, 2020 7:31 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

DEMONS & WIZARDS: nuevo tema "Midas Disease"

Asunto: Re: Nuevo disco de DEMONS & WIZARDS
NotaPublicado: Mar Feb 02, 2021 3:55 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Hansi Kürsch deja DEMONS & WIZARDS

Hansi anunció su salida de Demons & Wizards dos semanas después de que Schaffer fuera arrestado por su participación en la revuelta del 6 de enero en el Capitolio de Estados Unidos.

El guitarrista de Iced Earth se enfrenta a seis cargos federales, luego de ser acusado de rociar a un oficial de policía con un repelente de osos a base de pimienta.

El lunes 1 de febrero, Kürsch publicó la siguiente declaración: "Notifiqué a Jon y Century Media (sello discográfico Demons & Wizards) el lunes que dejaba el proyecto Demons & Wizards con efecto inmediato. Mi colaboración con Jon en Demons & Wizards se acabó ".

Imagen

Citar:
BLIND GUARDIAN frontman Hansi Kürsch has quit his long-running project with ICED EARTH's Jon Schaffer, DEMONS & WIZARDS.

Hansi announced his departure from DEMONS & WIZARDS two weeks after Schaffer was arrested for his involvement in the January 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol. The 52-year-old ICED EARTH guitarist, who resides in in Edinburgh, Indiana, is facing six federal criminal charges after he was accused of spraying a police officer with a pepper-based bear repellant.

Earlier today (Monday, February 1), Kürsch released the following statement: "I notified Jon and Century Media [DEMONS & WIZARDS' record label] on Monday that I was leaving the DEMONS & WIZARDS project with immediate effect. My collaboration with Jon in DEMONS & WIZARDS is over."
https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/jon-s ... s-project/

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 3 mensajes ]