Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 29 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2, 3  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Nuevo disco de BLACK STAR RIDERS
NotaPublicado: Mar Ene 28, 2014 2:52 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

BLACK STAR RIDERS preparando su segundo disco

Web: http://blackstarriders.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlackStarRidersOfficial

Black Star Riders la banda formada por los ex alumnos de Thin Lizzy; Ricky Warwick (guitarra, voz), Damon Johnson (guitarra), Scott Gorham (guitarra), Marco Mendoza (bajo) con la nueva incorporación Jimmy DeGrasso (Alice Cooper, Megadeth, David Lee Roth, Suicidal Tendencies) en la batería, entrarán en un estudio en Dublín, Irlanda en octubre con el productor y cantante de Def Leppard, Joe Elliott, para comenzar a grabar su segundo álbum que esperan lanzar a principios de 2015 a través de Nuclear Blast. También trabaja en el proyecto el gurú del "sonido Leppard" Ronan McHugh.

Imagen

Ricky Warwick - Voz/Guitarra
Scott Gorham - Guitarra
Damon Johnson - Guitarra
Marco Mendoza - Bajo
Jimmy DeGrasso - Batería

Citar:
Black Star Riders Announce Plans For Second Studio Album

2013 was a fantastic year for Black Star Riders. It saw the release of their fan and critically acclaimed debut album, All Hell Breaks Loose. The album charted well all over the world and the hot single “Bound For Glory” appeared on the tops of many year end best-of lists from outlets all over the world!

The band toured throughout Europe and Scandinavia, bringing their raw edged sound to thousands of fans. The energy has been intoxicating! Now it is time for the guys to continue with this momentum and create a follow up album. Scott Gorham sums it up, “The fan response has been better then we could have hoped. I haven’t had this much fun in years!”

When it comes to the team behind the soundboard, Black Star Riders decided to change things up this time around. Taking over the production reins will be Def Leppard front man Joe Elliott. Adding to the dream team will be long time Leppard sound guru Ronan McHugh. Ricky Warwick chimes in on the reason Joe was tapped for this album. “Joe Elliott's passion, enthusiasm for music, as a fan, artist and friend is unquestionable and Ronan McHugh is a phenomenal engineer. Personally having worked with these guys before, it was a no brainer when they said they would like to produce the new BSR album. We are confident that this will be a huge leap forward in the evolution of BSR.”

Joe Elliott adds, “Having worked with Scott on the Thin Lizzy remixes a few years ago & having produced Ricky’s 1st 2 solo albums, I’m looking forward to taking our musical journey together even further. We’re aiming to make a serious leap forward with the next album & I’m proud to be able to contribute to the next chapter in the BSR story.

Black Star Riders is set to enter the studio in Dublin, Ireland in October 2014 to start recording their follow up release. Damon Johnson adds “We are all excited about working with Joe, he is like part of the family. And recording this album in Ireland is a special treat for us.”
The new, as yet untitled, album will be released in the spring of 2015 through Nuclear Blast – the label behind acts such as Anthrax, Nightwish and Meshuggah. Black Star Riders are one of the first bands signed by Monte Conner – the former Roadrunner A&R guru who has signed acts such as Slipknot, Machine Head, Sepultura and Rush. Conner recently joined Nuclear Blast as the president of Nuclear Blast Entertainment, a new U.S. partnership he co-founded with Nuclear Blast owner Markus Staiger.

The band will continue to storm stages all over the world throughout the spring and summer of 2014. For the latest info on Black Star Riders, check out their website or official Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/BlackStarRider ... eam_ref=10

Asunto: Re: Nuevo disco de BLACK STAR RIDERS
NotaPublicado: Sab May 31, 2014 1:39 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Marco Mendoza deja BLACK STAR RIDERS

El bajista Marco Mendoza dejará BLACK STAR RIDERS al final de la actual gira de la banda en EE.UU. el 22 de junio y será reemplazado por Robbie Crane (RATT, VINCE NEIL, LYNCH MOB).

Marco, miembro fundador de BLACK STAR RIDERS ha decidido dedicarse a otros proyectos después de conflictos potenciales de "agenda"... las buenas palabras de despedida de costumbre.

Imagen

Citar:
BLACK STAR RIDERS WELCOME ROBBIE CRANE

Black Star Riders announce the departure of bass player Marco Mendoza after the band’s current US tour, ending June 22nd and the arrival of new bassist, Robbie Crane.

Marco, a founding member of Black Star Riders, has decided to pursue other projects after potential conflicts in schedules.

His replacement will be Robbie Crane (formerly of Ratt, Vince Neil and Lynch Mob).

Scott Gorham ‘I am very sad to see Marco go. We have been together in a band now for almost 20 years and Marco is my brother and we wish him well for the future. It’s an amicable parting of ways and we all respect that Marco wants to do other projects outside of Black Star Riders and there just isn’t time to do both’

Ricky Warwick ‘Marco will always be part of the BSR family and a true friend of ours. We are very happy to introduce Robbie Crane to everyone as the new BSR bass player. The guy killed the audition and we can’t wait to get on stage with him on our Euro run starting mid July and then of course in the studio in the Autumn for the recording of the second Black Star Riders Record’

Marco Mendoza ‘I loved my time in Black Star Riders and want to thank all the fans for making the last year on road so successful. I am sorry to be leaving the band but I feel it’s time for me to pursue other avenues, some of which I have already been working with, all of which I am very excited about. I wish the guys all success in the future and I am very happy that my friend Robbie Crane will continue to blaze with BSR’

But exciting things are ahead with the addition of veteran bassist Robbie Crane. “I am very excited to be a part of the Black Star Riders family. As a long time fan of their music, I am thrilled to be a part of the band”.

https://www.facebook.com/BlackStarRider ... 78/?type=1

NotaPublicado: Sab Nov 22, 2014 2:52 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

“The Killer Instinct” es el título de lo nuevo de BLACK STAR RIDERS

BLACK STAR RIDERS lanzarán su segundo álbum de estudio "The Killer Instinct" en febrero de 2015 a través de Nuclear Blast.

Lista de temas:

01. The Killer Instinct
02. Bullet Blues
03. Finest Hour
04. Soldierstown
05. Charlie I Gotta Go
06. Blindsided
07. Through The Motions
08. Sex, Guns & Gasoline
09. Turn In Your Arms
10. You Little Liar

Imagen

Ricky Warwick - Vocals/Guitar
Scott Gorham - Guitars
Damon Johnson - Guitars
Robbie Crane - Bass
Jimmy DeGrasso - Drums

Citar:
Black Star Riders Announce New Album “The Killer Instinct”
23rd February 2015

UK & Eire Tour – March 2015

Fresh from the critically acclaimed debut album “All Hell Breaks Loose” in 2013, Black Star Riders are set to release a new studio album, “The Killer Instinct”, in February 2015. The album will be followed by a full UK and Eire co-headline tour

The band toured 2013’s “All Hell Breaks Loose” for a year – playing across the globe. October 2014 saw them gather in Nashville, TN and enter the studio with heralded producer Nick Raskulinecz (Rush, The Foo Fighters, Alice In Chains, Mastodon) to start recording the follow up. The result is The Killer Instinct. Ricky Warwick explains, “Life's not fair, never has been, never will. Sometimes you have to live with a killer instinct just to survive in the ongoing pursuit of happiness. Because nobody can do for you what you should be doing for yourself.” Full tracklisting is as follows

1. The Killer Instinct 6. Blindsided
2. Bullet Blues 7. Through The Motions
3. Finest Hour 8. Sex, Guns & Gasoline
4. Soldierstown 9. Turn In Your Arms
5. Charlie I Gotta Go 10. You Little Liar

The energy in the studio from a year of touring, and Black Star Riders gelling as a creative force has resulted in a truly powerful sophomore effort. From the Irish-tinged rock of “Soldierstown” to the balls-out twin guitar riffing of “Sex Guns & Gasoline”. From the dirty groove of “You Little Liar” to the acoustic “Blindsided”, this is a band coming of age. “The Killer Instinct” will see Black Star Riders cement their place as one of the most exciting contemporary rock acts.

Damon Johnson says, “Nick Raskulinecz came riding out of the sunset like a Viking warrior, with his record collection and arsenal of killer guitars and amplifiers and proved to be the world class producer we had heard so much about. Indeed, the rumors are all true. There's no doubt that Ricky and I had written a sizable number of songs, but Nick patiently walked through the full song list with the entire band and made sure we focused on the material to best represent Black Star Riders in 2015.“

https://www.facebook.com/BlackStarRider ... 7224651950

NotaPublicado: Mar Dic 09, 2014 3:19 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

BLACK STAR RIDERS: portada de su nuevo disco “The Killer Instinct”

BLACK STAR RIDERS lanzarán su segundo álbum de estudio "The Killer Instinct" en febrero de 2015 a través de Nuclear Blast.

Imagen

Limited 2CD Digibook

01. The Killer Instinct
02. Bullet Blues
03. Finest Hour
04. Soldierstown
05. Charlie I Gotta Go
06. Blindsided
07. Through The Motions
08. Sex, Guns & Gasoline
09. Turn In Your Arms
10. You Little Liar

Bonus CD:

01. Gabrielle
02. The Reckoning Day
03. The Killer Instinct (Acoustic)
04. Blindsided (Acoustic)
05. Charlie I Gotta Go (Acoustic)
06. Finest Hour (Acoustic)

CD

01. The Killer Instinct
02. Bullet Blues
03. Finest Hour
04. Soldierstown
05. Charlie I Gotta Go
06. Blindsided
07. Through The Motions
08. Sex, Guns & Gasoline
09. Turn In Your Arms
10. You Little Liar

Limited Gatefold Black Vinyl

Side A

01. The Killer Instinct
02. Bullet Blues
03. Finest Hour
04. Soldierstown
05. Charlie I Gotta Go

Side B

01. Blindsided
02. Through The Motions
03. Sex, Guns & Gasoline
04. Turn In Your Arms

05. You Little Liar

Limited Gatefold Clear Vinyl (Mail Order Only)

Side A

01. The Killer Instinct
02. Bullet Blues
03. Finest Hour
04. Soldierstown
05. Charlie I Gotta Go

Side B

01. Blindsided
02. Through The Motions
03. Sex, Guns & Gasoline
04. Turn In Your Arms
05. You Little Liar

http://www.nuclearblast.de/de/shop/arti ... r+Instinct

NotaPublicado: Mar Dic 16, 2014 3:07 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

BLACK STAR RIDERS nuevo tema "The Killer Instinct"

NotaPublicado: Mar Ene 20, 2015 3:14 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

BLACK STAR RIDERS - Damon & Scott on working with Nick Raskulinecz

NotaPublicado: Mar Ene 27, 2015 1:56 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

NotaPublicado: Jue Ene 29, 2015 1:51 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

NotaPublicado: Lun Feb 02, 2015 6:42 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

BLACK STAR RIDERS - "The Killer Instinct" Track By Track, part 1 (OFFICIAL INTERVIEW)

NotaPublicado: Jue Feb 05, 2015 3:52 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

BLACK STAR RIDERS - Artist Profile Interview w/ Ricky Warwick + Damon Johnson (PART 1)

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 29 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2, 3  Siguiente