Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 13 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Nuevo disco de VANDENBERG'S MOONKINGS
NotaPublicado: Jue Sep 07, 2017 2:16 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo disco de VANDENBERG'S MOONKINGS

https://www.facebook.com/moonkingsband

Cuatro años después de que Adrian Vandenberg volviera a la escena con Vandenberg’s Moonkings, la banda regresa con un segundo álbum, titulado simplemente "MK II". El álbum tiene todas las cualidades del debut: una vez más la banda mezcla hard rock de los setenta y estilos actuales de heavy rock.

"MK II" será lanzado el 3 de noviembre a traves de "Mascot Label Group".

Imagen

01. Tightrope
02. Reputation
03. Angel In Black
04. The Fire
05. Walk Away
06. All Or Nothing
07. What Doesn’t Kill You
08. Ready For The Taking
09. New Day
10. Love Runs Out
11. If You Can’t Handle The Heat

Imagen

Adrian Vandenberg - Guitarra
Jan Hoving - Voz
Sem Christoffel - Bjo
Mart Nijen Es - Baería

Citar:
Adrian Vandenberg returns with his MoonKings for album nr 2!

Four years after Adrian Vandenberg made a spectacular comeback with Vandenberg’s Moonkings the band returns with a sophomore album, simply titled MK II. The album has all the qualities of the debut: once again the four-piece band manages to create a perfect mix of vintage seventies hard rock and current styles of heavy rock. Adrian Vandenberg shines as a bonafide guitar virtuoso, while the rest of the band also delivers in spades. Yet MK II has even more to offer than the highly praised first album. It shows how the band grew into a strong unit during the world tours of the recent years.

‘The last few years have been very important indeed’, confirms Adrian Vandenberg, who previously gained world fame as the guitarist and songwriter of Vandenberg and Whitesnake. ‘We just got to know each other when we recorded out debut album. I think we all exceeded each other’s expectations. But you really get to know each other while on the road. It was then that I really became impressed by the abundance of energy that this band has. We tried to capture this on our new album. At the same time, we all grew individually. I am really amazed by the way Jan Hoving has grown even more in his role as a singer and as a front man. I’ve played with the best bass players and drummers in my extensive career, but with all respect I dare to say that Sem Christoffel and drummer Mart Nijen Es form the best rhythm section I ever had the pleasure of working with.
http://vandenbergsmoonkings.com/

Asunto: Re: Nuevo disco de VANDENBERG'S MOONKINGS
NotaPublicado: Vie Sep 21, 2018 2:15 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

VANDENBERG'S MOONKINGS: detalles de su nuevo disco "Rugged And Unplugged"

Vandenberg's Moonkings regresan con su nuevo disco acústico, "Rugged And Unplugged", que se lanzará el 23 de noviembre a través de Mascot Records / Mascot Label Group.

Imagen

01. What Doesn’t Kill You
02. Sailing Ships
03. Out Of Reach
04. One Step Behind
05. Burning Heart
06. Walk Away
07. Breathing
08. Sundown

Citar:
Vandenberg's MoonKings return with their new record 'Rugged and Unplugged'.

Out in the Benelux on November 2nd, and the rest of the world November 23rd
via Mascot Records/Mascot Label Group

'Rugged and Unplugged' is a beautifully stripped back acoustic album which features songs from across Adrian Vandenberg’s career.

This project created the opportunity to strip down the big orchestral arrangements on songs such as 'What Doesn't Kill You' and 'Breathing' to just Vandenberg on acoustic guitar and the voice of Jan Hoving. His 1983 hit ‘Burning Heart’ gets a stunning reworking.

Like the two MoonKings albums, 'MoonKings' (2014) and 'MK II' (2017) it was produced by Adrian Vandenberg himself. It was recorded between Vandenberg's home studio and Jan Hoving's farm which gives it the relaxed, intimate and natural feel, away from the clinical studio environment. It is Vandenberg and Hoving doing what they do and love the most, playing music straight from the heart.
Rugged and Unplugged will be released worldwide on CD, vinyl and digital platforms.
The vinyl includes a code for a complimentary MP3 download of the album
https://www.mascotlabelgroup.com/Vanden ... -available

NotaPublicado: Mié Oct 24, 2018 12:56 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

VANDENBERG'S MOONKINGS: nuevo tema "Burning Heart"

Vandenberg's Moonkings regresan con su nuevo disco acústico, "Rugged And Unplugged", que se lanzará el 23 de noviembre a través de Mascot Records / Mascot Label Group.

Imagen

01. What Doesn’t Kill You
02. Sailing Ships
03. Out Of Reach
04. One Step Behind
05. Burning Heart
06. Walk Away
07. Breathing
08. Sundown

NotaPublicado: Vie Nov 02, 2018 6:25 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

VANDENBERG'S MOONKINGS: nuevo tema "Walk Away"

NotaPublicado: Vie Nov 16, 2018 6:47 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

VANDENBERG'S MOONKINGS: nuevo tema "Sailing Ships"

NotaPublicado: Vie Ene 31, 2020 2:39 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Vuelve VANDENBERG

Vuelve la banda del guitarrista Adrian Vandenberg con Ronnie Romero en la voz, Brian Tichy en la batería y Rudy Sarzo en el bajo. Han grabado ya 9 nuevas canciones.

Con la ayuda de Koen Herfst - Artistpage (batería en directo) y Randy van der Elsen (bajista en directo) muy pronto estarán de gira.

Burning Heart (versión 2020 regrabada).

Imagen

Citar:
Vandenberg is back! Or should we say: Vandenberg are back?

Adrian Vandenberg (Guitars), Ronnie Romero Official Site (Vocals), Brian Tichy (Drums) and Rudy Sarzo (Bass) have recorded 9 new songs.

Backed by Koen Herfst - Artistpage (Drums tour) and Randy van der Elsen (Bass tour) we're ready to hit the road, very soon.

Here's a first taste; Burning Heart (2020 Re-recorded version).

Citar:
FINALLY, amigos!! As you may have noticed I’ve been biting the tip of my tongue for quite some time now to keep my big mouth shut about this exciting news: VANDENBERG 2.0 on steroids with the one and only amazing vocalist and dear friend the mighty Ronnie Romero! Don’t settle for less!!

To be honest, I’ve rarely been this excited in my musical adventures this far (just getting started of course..) and I can’t wait for our album to get launched into the world
As a ‘teaser’ we have this re-recorded version of the Vandenberg classic Burning Heart, since our brand-spanking-blistering redhot album isn’t finished yet. So at least you’ll have a first taste of our rockin’ ensemble doing a chanson d’amour

Please keep an eye on our ‘vandenbergband’ pages on all the socials to stay up to date about our endeavours, because I guarantee you that you’ll be a bunch of happy fuckers. Provided that you’re not against loud, bold, heavy, hard rockin’ chansons with soaring vocals, scorching geetars, booming bass and thundering drums. And its roots in all the quality rock since the late 70’s up to now that has made us smile, grin, excited, raise our fists, bang our heads, annoy our neighbours, kick our feet and make babies to. Do I sound excited? Probably, because I am and just like you guys I’m still a huge fan of this shit!! BANZAI!!
https://es-es.facebook.com/adrianvanden ... =3&theater

NotaPublicado: Jue Mar 26, 2020 6:50 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

VANDENBERG: detalles de su nuevo disco "2020"

Vandenberg regresa con una nueva formación y un nuevo álbum de estudio titulado "2020", que se lanzará el 29 de mayo a través de Mascot Records / Mascot Label.

Imagen

01. Shadows of the Night
02. Freight Train
03. Hell and High Water
04. Let It Rain
05. Ride Like The Wind
06. Shout
07. Shitstorm
08. Light Up The Sky
09. Burning Heart - 2020
10. Skyfall

Imagen

Citar:
Vandenberg. A name with an illustrious past. Led by master guitarist Adrian Vandenberg, the Dutch band released three quality albums during the early to mid-'80s. And on May 29, 2020 Vandenberg will release their new album '2020'.

Adrian was a member of Whitesnake for 13 years at the height of their fame, contributing the solo on their #1 hit ‘Here I Go Again’. More recently, he has shown his cultured ability is firmly intact with Vandenberg's Moonkings.

The guitarist pulled a master stroke by bringing in Chilean born Ronnie Romero on vocals, who's forged a formidable reputation over the past few years with Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow.

In the words of Adrian Vandenberg: "Fasten your seat belts, just when you thought all was safe, Vandenberg are back!"

All pre-orders from the MLG store will be signed by Adrian Vandenberg. Click on the images to pre-order!
https://www.mascotlabelgroup.com/Vanden ... -available

NotaPublicado: Vie Abr 24, 2020 3:21 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

VANDENBERG: nuevo tema "Freight Train"

NotaPublicado: Vie May 22, 2020 1:33 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

VANDENBERG: nuevo tema "Skyfall"

NotaPublicado: Sab Oct 09, 2021 2:41 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Ronnie Romero es sustituido por Mats Levén en VANDENBERG

Vandenberg ha anunciado que Mats Levén se unirá a la banda como cantante principal. El vocalista es conocido por su trabajo con Yngwie Malmsteen, Candlemass y giras con la Trans-Siberian Orchestra, entre muchas otras bandas. La banda ha anunciado su único concierto de 2021 con la nueva alineación en el Festival Planet Rockstock en Trecco Bay, Gales, el viernes 12 de noviembre.

Mats comentó: "¡Estoy encantado de unirme a Vandenberg y estar grabando el nuevo álbum! ¡Soy fan desde los años 80, y me siento honrado de compartir pronto el escenario con mis amigos holandeses!" Junto con Leven, la sección rítmica para la formación de 2021 cuenta con el bajista Randy van der Elsen (Tank) y el batería Koen Herfst (Epica y Doro).

Imagen

Citar:
VANDENBERG Return With New Singer Mats Levèn
+ Announce Debut Headline Show at Planet Rockstock Festival
Friday 12th November – Planet Rockstock, Trecco Bay, Wales, UK.
VANDENBERG has announced that Mats Levèn will be joining the band as lead singer. The powerhouse vocalist is known for his work with Yngwie Malmsteen, Candlemass and tours with the Trans-Siberian Orchestra, among many other bands. To celebrate this new coming together, they have announced their only show of 2021 with the new line-up at the Planet Rockstock Festival at Trecco Bay, Wales, on Friday 12th November.
Talking about Mats joining the band, Adrian Vandenberg exclaims, "To say I'm excited about working with Mats Levèn would be an understatement! It's a huge privilege to work with a vocalist of Mats' world-class calibre, who's just as passionate about kick-ass rock and as motivated and dedicated as I am. A one of a kind signature voice, commanding stage presence, very experienced but as far from running on automatic pilot as humanly possible and a great guy! Mats and I are working on our new songs for the next Vandenberg album as we speak. We're pushing and inspiring each other to keep raising the bar and are coming up with great, very exciting stuff!"
Mats says, "I'm thrilled to join Vandenberg and to be recording the new album! I've been a fan since the '80s, and I'm honoured to be soon sharing the stage with my Dutch amigos!!"
Along with Leven, the rhythm section for the 2021 line-up features bassist Randy van der Elsen (of NWOBHM heroes Tank) and drummer Koen Herfst (Epica and Doro).
"I believe the vibe we have with this turbocharged line-up is wonderful," concludes Vandenberg. "We are not at all a nostalgia act, trying to recreate what happened all those years back. This is a brand-new dynamic band with a name that has a legacy, and I couldn't be happier with the way it's turned out."
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 13 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2  Siguiente