Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 4 mensajes ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: GIANT X la nueva aventura de ROLF KASPAREK
NotaPublicado: Vie Nov 16, 2012 7:04 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

GIANT X la nueva aventura de ROLF KASPAREK

GIANT X, es la nueva banda formada por los miembros de RUNNING WILD Rolf Kasparek y Peter J. Jordan, que lanzará su álbum debut, "I", el 18 de enero en Alemania, 21 de enero en el resto de Europa y 22 de enero en EE.UU. / Canadá a través de Steamhammer / SPV.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Por lo visto en la nueva propuesta hay sonidos de todo tipo "KISS, QUEEN, THIN LIZZY, VAN HALEN"

"I" contiene un total de 13 nuevas canciones, todas ellas escritas por Jordania y Kasparek. El proyecto fue producido y mezclado por Jordania, con mucho apoyo de Kasparek y el técnico en directo de RUNNING WILD Nowy Niki.

Imagen

Citar:
GIANT X, the new band formed by RUNNING WILD members Rolf Kasparek and Peter J. Jordan, will release its debut album, "I", on January 18 in Germany, January 21 in the rest of Europe and January 22 in USA/Canada via Steamhammer/SPV.

This sensational collaboration was sparked by the unexpectedly euphoric reactions from all over the world to the Kasparek/Jordan composition "Burning Wheels" (off EMI's rock/metal album), which featured Kasparek on vocals. Encouraged by those positive responses, Jordan and Kasparek decided to co-compose more tracks and offer them to interested record companies under the band name of GIANT X. They decided on the Hanover label Steamhammer/SPV, which previously released the latest RUNNING WILD opus, "Shadowmaker".

"GIANT X have a broader musical range which allows Rolf and myself to present ourselves from a totally different side," Jordan explains. "Our material consists of consciously multi-layered numbers, more in the tradition of KISS, QUEEN, THIN LIZZY, VAN HALEN but also BILLY TALENT. In other words: rock music in the tradition of the Seventies, Eighties and Nineties — our shared musical roots. The main thing for us was that people would be able hear the lightness and spontaneity of our collaboration."

"I" contains a total of 13 brand new songs, all of them penned by Jordan and Kasparek. The recording was produced and mixed by Jordan, with lots of support from Kasparek and RUNNING WILD's live mixer Niki Nowy.

No plans for GIANT X's future have yet been made, but according to Jordan and Kasparek, they are happy to "take things as they come. We don't rule anything out at this point."

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?m ... adlines%29

Asunto: Re: GIANT X la nueva aventura de ROLF KASPAREK
NotaPublicado: Sab Dic 15, 2012 3:30 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

GIANT X detalles de la nueva aventura de ROLF KASPAREK

GIANT X, la nueva banda formada por los miembros de RUNNING WILD Rolf Kasparek y Peter J. Jordan, lanzará su álbum debut, "I", el 18 de enero en Alemania, 21 de enero en el resto de Europa y 22 de enero en EE.UU. / Canadá a través de Steamhammer / SPV.

Imagen

Imagen

"I" track listing:

01. The Rise Of The Giant X (intro)
02. On A Blind Flight
03. Don't Quit Till Tomorrow
04. Badland Blues
05. Now Or Never
06. Nameless Heroes
07. Go 4 It
08. The Count
09. Rough Ride
10. Friendly Fire
11. Let's Dance
12. Soulsurvivors
13. R.O.C.K.

Videoclips de la grabación del disco

Citar:
GIANT X, the new band formed by RUNNING WILD members Rolf Kasparek and Peter J. Jordan, will release its debut album, "I", on January 18 in Germany, January 21 in the rest of Europe and January 22 in USA/Canada via Steamhammer/SPV.

The second in a series of video clips featuring behind-the-scenes footage from the making of the CD can be seen below.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?m ... adlines%29

NotaPublicado: Jue Dic 27, 2012 7:35 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Samples de GIANT X la nueva aventura de ROLF KASPAREK

Podéis escucharlos en esta dirección http://www.spv.de/_BRIDGE/products.php?product=260732

NotaPublicado: Mar Ene 15, 2013 1:47 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Giant X - Docu Part 3

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 4 mensajes ]