Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 3 mensajes ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: QUEENSRŸCHE (Geoff Tate)
NotaPublicado: Jue Abr 04, 2013 1:34 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

QUEENSRŸCHE (Geoff Tate) nuevo disco "Frequency Unknown"

Web: http://www.queensryche.com/

"Frequency Unknown" saldrá a la venta el 23 de Abril a traves de "Deadline Music/Cleopatra Records".

Imagen

Geoff Tate - Vocals
Randy Gane - Keyboards
Craig Locicero - Rhythm Guitars
Rudy Sarzo - Bass
Simon Wright - Drums
Kelly Gray - Guitar Solo

Imagen

Cold
Dare
Give it to You
Slave
In the Hands of God
Running Backwards
Life Without You
Everything
Fallen
The Weight of the World

Bonus Tracks (newly-recorded Queensryche classics)

I Don’t Believe in Love
Empire
Jet City Woman
Silent Lucidity

Asunto: Re: QUEENSRŸCHE (Geoff Tate)
NotaPublicado: Vie Abr 26, 2013 1:35 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

QUEENSRŸCHE (Geoff Tate) te cambia el disco si no te gusta la mezcla

QUEENSRŸCHE (Geoff Tate) están ofreciendo un reemplazo gratuito de su álbum "Frequency Unknown" a cualquier persona que lo compró, y no le gusta la mezcla.

La banda tomó medidas para producir una nueva edición después de que algunos fans negasen la calidad de los adelantos antes de la publicación del disco esta semana.

Originalmente contraron a Billy Sherwood para la producción de una nueva versión, pero se desistió por falta de tiempo.

Tate dijo recientemente: "Estábamos un poco apremiados con la mezcla, así que vamos a tener algunas de las canciones remezcladas antes de que salga el álbum... Tenemos que volver atrás y corregir algunas áreas en las que pensamos que era un poco deficiente. Lo he hecho en probablemente tres cuartas partes de los discos que he hecho".

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Citar:
Geoff Tate’s version of Queensryche are offering a free replacement of their album Frequency Unknown to anyone who’s bought it and doesn’t like the mix.

The band made moves to produce a new edit after some fans objected to the quality of preview clips ahead of the record’s release this week. They originally hired Billy Sherwood to turn his hand to producing a new version, but he bowed out citing time constraints.

Tate recently said: “We were a little rushed on the mixing end of it, so we’re having some of the songs remixed before the album comes out. That’s typical with records – you have to have them in on time. Luckily, with this situation, we get to go back and correct some areas where we thought it was kind of lacking. I’ve done that on probably three quarters of the records I’ve ever made.”

Record label Cleopatra say: “Simply email the label a scan of your actual receipt for the physical CD to Queensryche@cleorecs.com and they will happily send you a replacement disc, at no charge whatsoever. No questions asked!”

Frequency Unknown features ten new tracks plus four reworked Queensryche classics: Silent Lucidity, Empire, Jet City Woman and I Don’t Believe In Love.

http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/news ... placement/

Asunto: Re: QUEENSRŸCHE (Geoff Tate)
NotaPublicado: Vie Abr 26, 2013 10:27 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

¿¿¿ Y si no me gusta el guitarrista tambien me lo cambia por Chris DeGarmo ??????

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 3 mensajes ]