Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 7 mensajes ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Nuevo disco de ISSA
NotaPublicado: Jue Dic 04, 2014 3:15 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo disco de ISSA

https://www.facebook.com/issa.oversveen

"Crossfire" es el título del nuevo álbum de estudio de la ISSA la popular cantante de rock melódico noruega, que será lanzado el 20 de febrero en Europa y el 24 de febrero 2015 en América del Norte por Frontiers Music Srl.

Como músicos invitados participan en el disco: Daniel Palmqvist (XORIGIN), Alessandro Del Vecchio (HARDLINE), Steve Newman (NEWMAN), Robert Sall (WORK OF ART), Daniel Johansson (DEGREED) y Stephen Chesney. Ayudando en los coros: Pete Newdeck (IN FAITH/TAINTED NATION), Matt Black (FAHRAN) y Michael Kew (VEGA).

Imagen

01. Crossfire
02. New Horizon
03. Raintown
04. Long Time Coming
05. Fight Fire With Rain
06. Heartbeat
07. Electric Lights
08. Ghost
09. Inside My Heart
10. Red Lights
11. We Rise
12. Only You

Imagen

Issa - vocals and bv's
James Martin – Keyboards
Tom Martin - bass and Guitars
Michael Cruise – Drums
Special guest: Steve Overland – duet on “Raintown”

Citar:
Frontiers Music Srl is excited to present “Crossfire” the brand new studio album from ISSA the popular Melodic Rock Norwegian singer, which will be released on the label on February 20th in Europe and February 24th 2015 in North America.

This new release goes straight in a classic Melodic Rock / AOR musical direction with huge vocals, layers of keyboards and masses of guitars! Think ROXETTE meets ROMEO’S DAUGHTER melted with 80’s HEART albums, with a more up to date production and you won't be far away.

The album has been carefully produced by John Greatwood along with VEGA ivory-tinkler James Martin. Sessions started in early 2013 with a bunch of songs ISSA had co-written or demoed in the Martin Brothers songwriting sessions

Issa says: “After 5 years of working together with Tom and James, we had come up with a collection of songs I had to keep for myself.'' One song in particular sees ISSA teaming up with FM vocalist Steve Overland on the dramatic ballad “Raintown”. “This was a dream come true for me,” tells the Norwegian chanteuse. “Steve Overland is probably my favorite male singer and to get him on board was a true honor, his voice suits the song perfectly, wait till you hear this one!”

Other guest musicians stepped up when asked upon to perform solo's include Daniel Palmqvist (XORIGIN), Alessandro Del Vecchio (HARDLINE), Steve Newman (NEWMAN), Robert Sall (WORK OF ART), Daniel Johansson (DEGREED), Stephen Chesney. As well as powerhouse choir including Pete Newdeck (IN FAITH/TAINTED NATION), Matt Black (FAHRAN) and Michael Kew (VEGA).

Look out for the moody and slick “New Horizon,” the ballsy rocker ''Electric Lights'' and the spine tingling ''Ghost Inside my Heart',' not forgetting the song with a million dollar chorus “Heartbeat”, plus the video track “Crossfire”. You can enjoy now the album EPK with an Issa interview and samples of new songs on Youtube: http://youtu.be/nKBlMtLQWXk

“Crossfire” tracklisting includes: Crossfire; New Horizon; Raintown; Long Time Coming; Fight Fire With Rain; Heartbeat; Electric Lights; Ghost; Inside My Heart; Red Lights; We Rise; Only You.

Asunto: Re: Nuevo disco de ISSA
NotaPublicado: Vie Feb 06, 2015 2:47 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Issa - Crossroad Trailer

NotaPublicado: Jue Feb 22, 2018 3:15 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

ISSA: nuevo disco "Run With The Pack"

El nuevo álbum de Issa, "Run With The Pack", se lanzará el 20 de abril a través de Frontiers Music srl.

Imagen

01. Am I Losin’ You
02. Run With The Pack
03. Sacrifice Me (feat. Deen Castronovo)
04. How Long
05. The Sound Of Yesterday
06. Come Back Again Now
07. Talk To Your Heart
08. Bittersweet
09. Closer To You
10. Irreplaceable
11. Everything To Me

Imagen

Issa Oversveen - voz
Simone Mularoni - guitarra
Alessandro Del Vecchio - teclados
Andrea “ToWer" Torricini - bajo
Marco Di Salvia - batería

Producido por: Alessandro Del Vecchio, productor ejecutivor Serafino Perugino.
Estudios: Ivorytears Music Works Studios, Somma Lombardo, IT, Domination Studio, San Marino, ToWer’s Dungeon, Florence, IT, Hardcore Studio, York, UK.
Grabado por: Alessandro Del Vecchio, Andrea Seveso.
Mezclado: Alessandro Del Vecchio.
Masterizado: Alessandro Del Vecchio

Citar:
NEW SONG & VIDEO ALERT: ISSA's new album, RUN WITH THE PACK is out on April 20, 2018! Today, we bring to you the first song and video, "Come Back Again"! Check it out and let us know what you think!

Pre-order RUN WITH THE PACK here: http://radi.al/ISSARunWithThePack

As with ISSA's past releases, the new release is a melodic rock fans dream come true with huge vocals and soaring melodies! This time around, Issa partnered with Alessandro Del Vecchio to work on her new album and to mix things up, brought in the excellent Simone Mularoni of Italian progressive metal giants, DGM to play guitar (who is also an excellent producer and songwriter, in his own right). The line-up was rounded out by Andrea Tower Torricini and Marco Di Salvia holding down the rhythm section for what is arguably ISSA’s most fully realized musical offering yet!

Another nice touch for this album is that the stars aligned and Revolution Saints frontman/drummer, Deen Castronovo (The Dead Daisies, Revolution Saints, ex-Journey) was able to come by the studio and perform a duet with Issa on the track “Sacrifice Me”.

ISSA’s musical growth over the years has been tremendous and fans will reap the rewards with “Run With The Pack”!
https://www.facebook.com/frontiersmusic ... uQ&fref=nf

http://www.frontiers.it/news/10989

NotaPublicado: Mar Mar 27, 2018 2:12 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

ISSA: nuevo tema Sacrifice Me (duet with Deen Castronovo)

NotaPublicado: Vie Ene 15, 2021 3:04 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

ISSA anuncia su nuevo disco, "Queen of Broken Hearts"

Issa está de regreso con su sexto álbum de estudio, "Queen of Broken Hearts" que saldrá el 12 de marzo de 2021 a través de Frontiers Music Srl. Una vez más, se asoció con Alessandro Del Vecchio para trabajar en su nuevo disco,

Imagen

01. Angels Calling
02. The Way Out
03. The Night It Rained Forever
04. I'm Here To Stay
05. Blue
06. Queen Of Broken Hearts
07. Derive
08. Without Love
09. Wait For Love
10. After The Rain
11. Die For A Life With You

Imagen

Issa Oversveen - Vocals
Simone Mularoni - Guitars
Andrea Torricini, bass
Alessandro Del Vecchio - Keyboards
Marco Di Salvia – Drums

Citar:
Norwegian melodic rock queen ISSA is back with her sixth studio album, “Queen of Broken Hearts” on March 12, 2021 via Frontiers Music Srl. Today, fans can get their first taste of the new album with the release of the new single and video, 'Angels Calling'. See it HERE: https://youtu.be/Lps3L0acORA

Pre-order/save "Queen Of Broken Hearts" HERE: https://orcd.co/issa

Explains Issa, "The album's vocals were recorded right here where I live now in beautiful York, England. I really loved using the scenery around us to make the video for 'Angels Calling' too! When recording the album, I found that I enjoyed the more challenging vocal lines where I can use my voice in ways I haven't before, I love playing with vocal sounds and this album had more than enough headroom for that! "Queen Of Broken Hearts" is more symphonic than my previous records and if I can compare it to anything, I think my first album "Sign Of Angels" would be somewhere near it, except that I have 10 years more knowledge to put into it."

ISSA, a truly stunning vocalist, has previously released five albums, all with Frontiers Music Srl and all creatively directed, overseen and nurtured by Serafino Perugino, President and A&R director of Frontiers Records. As with her past releases, the new release is a melodic rock fans dream come true with huge vocals and soaring melodies, but “Queen of Broken Hearts” is arguably ISSA’s most fully realized musical offering yet. Once again, she was partnered with Alessandro Del Vecchio to work on her new album and - as with the successful “Run With the Pack” - an all-star team of musicians appears on this new album. Featuring Simone Mularoni (DGM) on guitar, Andrea ToWer Torricini (Vision Divine) on bass, Marco Di Salvia (Hardline) on drums, and Del Vecchio on keys.

ISSA’s musical growth over the years has been tremendous to hear and watch and fans will reap the rewards with “Queen of Broken Hearts,” quite simply her best album yet. And that’s not just ‘hype’, but the fact of the matter.
https://www.facebook.com/frontiersmusic ... 8130188878

NotaPublicado: Vie Nov 04, 2022 3:55 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

ISSA lanzará su nuevo álbum, “Lights Of Japan”, en enero

Issa, regresa con su séptimo álbum de estudio, "Lights Of Japan", que saldrá a la venta el 20 de enero de 2023.

Imagen

01. Live Again
02. Lights Of Japan
03. Seize The Day
04. Stop The Rain
05. Moon Of Love
06. Chains Of Love
07. Fight To Survive
08. It's Over
09. I'll Give You My Heart
10. Shadow To The Light
11. I'll Be Waiting

Imagen

Issa Oversveen - Voz
Michele Guaitoli - Guitarra, Bajo
Marco Pastorino - Guitarra
James Martin - Teclados
Marco Andreetto - Batería

https://www.facebook.com/issasite

Citar:
Norwegian melodic rock queen ISSA is back with her seventh studio album, “Lights Of Japan” on January 20, 2023.
A ‘rebirth’ of sorts, fans can expect to hear a revitalized and inspired artist who is evolving her sound, while also staying true to her roots. That being said, sonically, this latest album from ISSA lands somewhere between her revered debut album “Signs of Angels” and 2018's well received “Run With The Pack”, which makes "Lights Of Japan" one of the talented singer's absolute best albums thus far.
As fans have come to expect with this absolutely fabulous vocalist, "Lights Of Japan" is a truly gorgeous slab of melodic rock majesty. Huge vocals? Check. Soaring, beautiful melodies? Check. Hooks galore? Check.
For "Lights Of Japan", Issa worked with producer Michele Guaitoli, who has produced albums by Visions Of Atlantis, Kalidia, SheWolf, and many more, and is also the vocalist for Visions Of Atlantis, Temperance, and ERA. Guaitoli also played guitars and bass on the album as well as contributing to the songwriting on two tracks. For the bulk of the album's songwriting, Issa's husband James Martin and his brother Tom, both former members of UK melodic rockers VEGA, contributed their immense talents.
ISSA’s musical growth over the years has been tremendous to hear and watch and fans will reap the rewards with “Lights Of Japan,” another gem in her crown."Lights Of Japan"
https://www.frontiers.shop/detail/index/sArticle/1494

NotaPublicado: Vie Dic 09, 2022 3:51 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

ISSA presenta su nuevo tema, "Live Again"

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 7 mensajes ]