Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: PICTURE ME BROKEN - Torture
NotaPublicado: Mar May 28, 2013 5:27 pm 
Colaborador
Colaborador

PICTURE ME BROKEN - Torture

Today, RevolverMag.com presents the exclusive premiere of the new music video for "Torture" by Picture Me Broken. The track is from the band's Mannequins EP, which was released in late 2012 by Standby Records and produced by David Bendeth (Papa Roach, Bring Me The Horizon, Killswitch Engage). Check out the new video below — and be sure to tell us what you think in the comments!

The video arrives in anticipation of the band's upcoming monthlong trek supporting Alice Cooper and Marilyn Manson on their Shock Therapy 2013 Tour. Check out all the tour dates directly below the video.

"Lyrically, 'Torture' allowed me to create a vision for a video with a strong message as the lyrics are so personal and true to me," Allman says. "Many directors told me I couldn't possibly execute that vision with the budget I was working with, but Patrick came to me eager and excited to make it happen one way or another. And the finished product came out even more thorough and elaborate than expected."

Directed by Patrick Fogarty (Black Veil Brides, Gypsyhawk) and filmed at the NYGARD building in New York City's Times Square, the "Torture" video shows the musical and creative vision of 20-year-old frontwoman Layla "Brooklyn" Allman and the power of this rare two-guitar, four-piece band that was chosen to support one of this summer's biggest, darkest and loudest tours. The band is rounded out by Dante Phoenix, Jimmy Strimpel and Shaun Foist. The video was produced by Patrick Fogarty Productions (Vincent Palomino, Jon Gordon McKenzie); the executive producer was Robert Thorpe, and the line producer was Laurel Parmet.

P.S.: Brooklyn Layla Allmann was named one of the "Hottest Chicks In Metal and Hard Rock" by Revolver. Check out some photos from our 2013 "Hottest Chicks" calendar right here.

For more about Picture Me Broken, visit their official website and Facebook page.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ]