Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Nuevo disco de SERIOUS BLACK
NotaPublicado: Mié Mar 07, 2018 3:27 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Alex Holzwarth (batería) deja SERIOUS BLACK

Nota de la banda:

"¡Alex Holzwarth deja Serious Black!

A veces es una decisión muy fácil unirse a una banda pero, al mismo tiempo, es muy difícil dejar a los mismos tipos después de algunos años. ¿No es esto injusto? Desafortunadamente, esto es exactamente lo que me sucede ahora. Debo dejar Serious Black.

Tuvimos una buena carrera durante casi tres años y estoy orgulloso de los objetivos que alcanzamos juntos.

Pero también durante el año pasado, al estar de gira con dos bandas, Serious Black y Rhapsody Reunion, entendí que quería centrarme en un solo proyecto y tocar la música que amo (al menos un 90%), sin importar el futuro.

Quiero desear todo lo mejor a Mario, Dominique, Urban y Serious Black, AFM Records y los fans de SB (¡los mejores!) Y espero veros pronto en el camino de nuevo.

Alex "

Imagen

Citar:
Sad News!

ALEX HOLZWARTH QUITS SERIOUS BLACK!

Sometimes it is a very easy decision to join a Band but at the same time, it is very hard to leave the same guys after some years again. Isn't this unfair? Unfortunately, this is exactly what happens to me now. I have to leave Serious Black.
We had a good run for almost three years and I am proud of the goals we reached together.
But also during the past year touring with two bands, Serious Black and Rhapsody Reunion I understood I want to focus on just one project and to play the music that I love (for at least 90%), no matter what the future brings.
I want to wish all the best to Mario, Dominique, Urban and Serious Black, AFM Records and the SB fans (the best!) and hope to see you very soon on the road again!
Alex
https://es-es.facebook.com/seriousblack ... 1038281890

NotaPublicado: Jue Ene 17, 2019 2:57 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SERIOUS BLACK trabajando en un nuevo disco

Serious Black están trabajando en su nuevo álbum que lanzarán a lo largo de 2019.

Citar:
. it's time: Songwriting to the new album has started - Stay tuned! Rami would say... "Ja Logisch

https://www.facebook.com/seriousblackof ... ?__tn__=-R

Imagen

Citar:
recording some demo ideas for SERIOUS BLACK - upcoming Album 2019 - tries and failures during recording some song ideas or the new SERIOUS BLACK Album to be released in 2019...and as Always: no Shampoo, no make-up, no overdubs, no split screen...and so on

NotaPublicado: Mié Dic 04, 2019 4:24 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SERIOUS BLACK: portada de su nuevo disco "Suite 226"

El nuevo disco de Serious Black, "Suite 226", saldrá a la venta el 31 de enero de 2020 a través de AFM-records.

Imagen

Citar:
For eighteen months it was really quiet about SERIOUS BLACK, a comparatively long time for a band that, since its inception in 2015, let a maximum of one year pass until the release of a new album. After three successful predecessors and more than 120 shows worldwide, they used their well-deserved time-out to design new concepts, to work on fresh material. Bassist Mario proudly announces: "The waiting comes to an end, we are fresh and rested. Above all, we are hungry to return to the stage."

In 2020 it's finally happening! The German-American band proudly presents their highly anticipated fourth studio album "Suite 226". And that will stir the Power Metal community´s blood. "Suite 226" features more driving guitars, catchy hooks and finest riffing, as you know it from "As Daylight Breaks". SERIOUS BLACK takes the listener on a musically journey into psychiatry, between heaven and hell; "Suite 226" is the perfect soundtrack for this trip to the place of damnation. Ruthless riffs meets catchy melodies, driven by a manic rhythm section, Urban Breed´s top-rated unleashed vocals add the necessary amount of insanity. After listening to this dervish of an album one may ask oneself what is actually fiction, what is reality. And who knows, after that you may also hear these soft voices in your head. Don´t say nobody warned you!
https://www.facebook.com/seriousblackof ... 55?__xts__

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 13 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2