Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 9 mensajes ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Nuevo disco de HARDLINE
NotaPublicado: Mar Ago 02, 2016 2:48 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

HARDLINE: nuevo disco "Human Nature"

Web: http://www.hardlinerocks.com/site/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hardlineofficial

"Human Nature" saldará a la venta el 14 de octubre de 2016 a través de Frontiers Music Srl. El disco ha sido producido por Alessandro Del Vecchio.

Imagen

1. Where Will We Go From Here
2. Nobody's Fool
3. Human Nature
4. Trapped In Muddy Waters
5. Running On Empty
6. The World Is Falling Down
7. Take You Home
8. Where The North Wind Blows
9. In The Dead Of The Night
10. United We Stand
11. Fighting The Battle

Imagen

Johnny Gioeli – Voz
Alessandro Del Vecchio - Teclado, coros
Josh Ramos - Guitarra
Anna Portalupi - Bajo
Francesco Jovino - Batería.

Citar:
BREAKING NEWS: Frontiers Music Srl is excited to announce the return of HARDLINE with the brand new album “Human Nature”, set for release on October 14th.

Following the rebirth of the band that happened with the release of “Danger Zone” in 2012, Hardline have regrouped around fabulous singer Johnny Gioeli (AXEL RUDI PELL OFFICIAL SITE) with the excellent production and keyboard skills of Alessandro Del Vecchio (Rated X, Resurrection Kings, Revolution Saints), the shredding talents of guitarist Josh Ramos (The Storm), and the powerful rhythm section made up of bassist Anna Portalupi (Tarja Turunen) and drummer Francesco Jovino (Primal Fear, JORN). All these musicians have an impressive pedigree, but what makes Hardline special is how well their unique and different talents blend together.

The goal for their new album was to have a heavier and updated version of the original Hardline sound. Think debut album, 1992's “Double Eclipse” updated for the 21st Century, with a grittier and more straight ahead sound. Anthemic, hard rocking songs are what you can expect from this record and hook after hook, riff after riff, you’ll find yourself wowed by this absolute monster of an album!

When Gioeli and Del Vechhio got together to begin writing songs for the album, “[T]he plan was to create an album that emulates the feeling of "Double Eclipse" combined with the dynamics of modern day rock. Very heavy and in your face, but still with hitting melodies,” says Johnny. “I have a tremendous amount of Axel Rudi Pell fans that know me for the way I deliver a metal song too. So yes, it’s definitely the heaviest we have done since the debut. I see this album as the perfect mix of styles.”

“As a producer I pushed everyone to squeeze these songs and put as much attitude as we could on tape,” adds Alessandro Del Vecchio. “We wanted more of an in-your-face attitude than our softer albums. I think we understood we had something special in our hands when we finished “Take You Home”. Even if it's the ballad of the album I guess it's the focal point of the musical bond that Johnny and myself share with the whole band.”

“The guys put their heart and soul into their performances,” concludes Johnny “You can hear the essence of every drum strike and the sweat hitting the drums shortly after. Do it again, Cesco! HARDER, HARDER! Josh, Anna and Ale wouldn’t stop until their fingers said “enough”…and then……we did it again and again. That’s rock and roll man. Songs like “Where Will We Go From Here,” “Human Nature” and “Take you Home,” to me they are the essence of what I LOVE to sing and HOW I love to sing!”
https://www.facebook.com/frontiersmusic ... =3&theater

Asunto: Re: Nuevo disco de HARDLINE
NotaPublicado: Mié Sep 07, 2016 1:39 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

HARDLINE: nuevo tema "Nobody's Fool"

NotaPublicado: Mar Sep 27, 2016 1:29 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

HARDLINE: nuevo tema "In The Dead Of The Night"

NotaPublicado: Jue Feb 07, 2019 2:41 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

HARDLINE: detalles de su nuevo disco "Life"

http://www.hardlinerocks.com/site/
https://www.facebook.com/hardlinerocks/
https://www.instagram.com/hardlinerocks/

Hardline ha anunciado que su nuevo álbum de estudio, "Life" será lanzado el 26 de abril de 2019 a través de Frontiers Music Srl.

Imagen

01. Place To Call Home
02. Take A Chance
03. Helio's Sun
04. Page Of Your Life
05. Out Of Time
06. Hold On To Right
07. Handful Of Sand
08. This Love
09. Story Of My Life
10. Who Wants To Live Forever
11. Chameleon
12. My Friend

Imagen

Johnny Gioeli - voz
Alessandro Del Vecchio - taclados
Mario Percudani - guitarra
Marco Di Salvia - batería
Anna Portalupi - bajo

Citar:
BREAKING NEWS: Hardline have announced their new studio album, LIFE will be released on April 26, 2019 on CD/LP/Digital via Frontiers Music Srl!

Pre-orders are available HERE: http://radi.al/HardlineLife

A special limited edition color vinyl version of the album is available exclusively at the Frontiers' EU store HERE: http://www.frontiers.shop

Listen to first single, "Take A Chance" HERE: https://youtu.be/EDyGfOXHr9c

Hardline is back with a new studio album, “Life”! In the past two years, Hardline has performed a number of shows across Europe, including festivals and more intimate gigs, and that live “energy” can certainly be felt on their new studio album. The band went back to 1992's “Double Eclipse” album for influence for the songs on this record, but additionally they also looked a little closer in the rearview at the tremendous predecessor to this album, “Human Nature”. The resulting album, LIFE, perfectly blends the influences of those two albums and sees Hardline heavier, stronger, bigger, and better than ever. The band entered the studio feeling loose and relaxed from all their gigging. The two newest members, Marco Di Salvia on drums and Mario Percudani on guitar, had gelled seamlessly with the rest of the band from all those shows and combined with Anna Portalupi's pulsating rhythms and Alessandro Del Vecchio's songwriting and production abilities, LIFE was almost effortless for the band to create. And of course, Johnny Gioeli sings like only he can over top of these incredible musicians.

More live dates will be forthcoming for the band, including a performance on April 27th at the Frontiers Rock Festival in Milan, IT.
https://www.facebook.com/frontiersmusic ... 03?__xts__

NotaPublicado: Jue Abr 04, 2019 5:48 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

HARDLINE nuevo tema: "Page Of Your Life"

NotaPublicado: Vie Ene 17, 2020 4:07 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo disco en directo de HARDLINE

Hardline lanzará un nuevo CD / DVD, “Life Live”, el 14 de febrero a través de Frontiers Music Srl. Es la grabación de su concierto en el Frontiers Rock Festival 2019.

Imagen

(CD y DVD):
01. Place To Call Home
02. Takin' Me Down
03. Dr. Love
04. Where Will We Go From Here
05. Page Of Your Life
06. Life's A Bitch
07. In The Hands Of Time
08. Take You Home
09. Everything
10. Hot Cherie
11. Fever Dreams
12. Rhythm From A Red Car

Imagen

Johnny Gioeli - Voz
Alessandro Del Vecchio - Teclados, voz
Mario Percudani - Guitarra, coros
Anna Portalupi - Bajo
Marco Di Salvia - Batería
Deen Castronovo - Invitado especial, batería

Citar:
Hardline will release a live album & video, "Life Live" on February 14th! Check out this live video of their classic track, 'Hot Cherie'! https://youtu.be/M40TxMiHfnc

Pre-order the CD/DVD HERE: https://radi.al/LifeLive

Hardline’s performance at Frontiers Rock Festival 2019 was, any hyperbole aside, one of a kind. The band not only performed a superb show, but also saw none other than original drummer Deen Castronovo jump behind the kit to play on selected tracks from the band’s debut album.

Hardline has been consistently touring in Europe the past few years and are a well oiled live machine. The show they put on at the legendary Live Club in Trezzo Sull’Adda has been hailed by many as one of their best in recent memory. With a solid rhythm section featuring powerhouse drummer Marco Di Salvia and Anna Portalupi, the multi-talented Alessandro Del Vecchio on keyboards and background vocals, stellar new guitarist Mario Percudani, and of course the inimitable Johnny Gioeli on vocals, Hardline rocked out hits from their debut album and played a selection of more recent hits from the last three albums.

The band says, "We are so excited to share our Hardline performance that was filmed and recorded live at the Frontiers Rock Festival 2019 We’ve always appreciated our work in the studio, but magic happens when we take the stage. We’ve wanted to capture the true essence and power of this line-up so that fans who can't reach us in person can finally see us in the comfort of their home. “LIFE LIVE” speaks to the chemistry, fun and musical power we love to share with our audience. “Life,” our newest album, was released on the same weekend as the festival, which made an exciting preview of the songs in a packed house environment. We were amazed to hear the crowd’s reaction to the new songs and we knew at that moment, we made something special. Sit back, relax and enjoy one of our most memorable shows, and cherish with us a moment in time for all to remember. Hardline…..always moving forward…thanks to all the amazing fans around the world."
https://es-la.facebook.com/frontiersmus ... =3&theater

NotaPublicado: Mié Feb 05, 2020 3:30 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

HARDLINE: video adelanto de “Life Live”

"Fever Dreams"

NotaPublicado: Vie Abr 30, 2021 3:03 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo disco de HARDLINE

Hardline han anunciado el lanzamiento de su nuevo álbum de estudio, "Heart, Mind And Soul" para el 9 de julio de 2021 a través de Frontiers Music Srl.

Imagen

1. Fuel To The Fire
2. Surrender
3. If I Could I Would
4. Like That
5. Heavenly
6. Waiting For Your Fall
7. The Curse
8. Heartless
9. Searching For Grace
10. ‘80s Moment
11. We Belong

Imagen

Johnny Gioeli – Voz
Alessandro Del Vecchio - Teclados, coros
Mario Percudani - Guitarra
Anna Portalupi - Bajo
Marco Di Salvia – Batería

Citar:
Hardline have announced the release of their new studio album, "Heart, Mind And Soul" on July 9, 2021 via Frontiers Music Srl. Today, the band has also announced the release of the first single and video from the album, 'Fuel To The Fire'. Watch it HERE: https://youtu.be/Rc3Ikk4As8U

Pre-order/save CD/Color LP/Digital HERE: https://orcd.co/hardline

"This album is a true reflection of who we are and what we care about. I’m always amazed, despite what some critics may say, that we have the strength and power to push through the way we believe and want to. That will never change with this band. It’s a very, very special band chemistry we have here," says vocalist Johnny Gioeli.

Of the first single from the album, Gioeli says, "'Fuel To The Fire' was inspired by that one person who just knows how to push your buttons. You know who you are....the last word...always right. We have all had that person in our life at some point. This song takes a lyric twist as I add MY fuel to the fire. Enjoy....and use it as therapy the next time someone gets under your skin who doesn't deserve to be there."

Ever since the release of their widely heralded album “Danger Zone” in 2012, Hardline have been offering a straight-ahead, gritty, riff-based melodic hard rock sound which is a continuing evolution from what was on offer in the band's early days. What you get here on their new studio album is a group of musicians who are perfectly gelled as a unit and determined to display a sound that is immediate and powerful. Adding their own personality and imprint to the music, the band has created a perfect balance between these anthemic, hard rocking songs. You can expect hook after hook and riff after riff as you take a ride with Hardline via "Heart, Mind And Soul".

Singer Johnny Gioeli, as usual, is in supreme form, providing a soaring vocal performance to stir up the listener. Complementing that, Mario Percudani’s guitar is on fire and the super tight rhythm section of Anna Portalupi and Marco Di Salvia is locked in. Alessandro Del Vecchio's immeasurable contribution on keyboards, background vocals, and production serve to tie the whole package together. He is, rightfully and deservedly, one of the “go to” guys in the melodic hard rock scene and this record shows, once again, why.

""Heart, Mind And Soul" is an album you can’t turn off, in my biased opinion. After writing it, recording it, mixing, mastering, planning, deciding....on and on, you would think we’d get sick of it. Not even close. One of my most favorite Hardline albums to date without question," says Gioeli.

Hardline evolved from being an up-and-coming Sunset Strip sensation featuring brothers Johnny (vocals) and Joey (guitar) Gioeli to a supergroup of sorts, featuring former Bad English members Neal Schon and Deen Castronovo, before finally settling in and becoming a band showcasing the incredible talents of the fabulous singer Johnny Gioeli with the production and songwriting skills of Alessandro Del Vecchio (Revolution Saints, Jorn, etc.), the shredding talents of guitarist Mario Percudani, and the powerful rhythm section made up of bassist Anna Portalupi and drummer Marco Di Salvia. What truly makes Hardline special is how well their unique and different talents blend together to form a spectacular whole.

"Heart, Mind And Soul” is simply an album you can’t miss if you love melodic hard rock, but what else would you expect from a new Hardline album? They are, after all, masters of the genre.

The band plans to hit the road once touring resumes post-pandemic, so take the time to learn all of these future classics to sing along with Johnny soon enough!

"After we can finally say FU to Covid-19, Hardline is on the road with this album and we'll be in your face. You better pack a diaper, it could get messy when you hear this live," concludes Gioeli.
https://es-la.facebook.com/frontiersmus ... __tn__=K-R

NotaPublicado: Jue Jun 10, 2021 2:00 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

HARDLINE: nuevo tema "If I Could I Would"

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 9 mensajes ]