Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 36 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: CRAZY LIXX prepara nuevo disco
NotaPublicado: Jue Feb 21, 2019 3:27 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

CRAZY LIXX: detalles de su nuevo disco "Forever Wild"

Crazy Lixx anuncian que nuevo álbum, "Forever Wild", saldrá el 17 de mayo de 2019 a través de Frontiers Music Srl.

Imagen

01. Wicked
02. Break Out
03. Silent Thunder
04. (She's Wearing) Yesterday's Face
05. Eagle
06. Terminal Velocity
07. It's You
08. Love Don't Live Here Anymore
09. Weekend Lover
10. Never Die (Forever Wild)

Imagen

Danny Rexon – voz
Joél Cirera - batería
Jens Anderson – bajo
Chrisse Olsson - guitarra

Citar:
BREAKING NEWS: Crazy Lixx Announce New Album, "Forever Wild", To Be Released May 17, 2019. First single, "Wicked" Out Now. Hear It HERE: https://youtu.be/IK9IKvvjJlo

Swedish hard rockers Crazy Lixx are back with another gem of an album that harkens back to the best of ‘80s hard rock, while also keeping a foot firmly planted in the 21st century. “Forever Wild” further cements the band's status as one of the leaders of the Scandinavian led hard rock revival, cleverly melding a sleaze/hair metal approach (reminiscent of Motley Crue, Warrant, and Winger) with voracious hooks and melodies.

Pre-order the album and stream the single HERE: http://radi.al/CrazyLixxForeverWild

With huge choruses, instantly memorable riffs, wailing, emotive guitar solos, and massive production by Danny Rexon and Chris Laney, "Forever Wild" is sure to resonate with old fans and new listeners alike. Singer Danny Rexon says, "Ruff Justice was the first album where I took on the full role of producer, including recording, engineering, editing and some of the mixing. Naturally, there were things that I learnt along the way and, in retrospect, things that could have been done better. On the new album, I was once again the producer, but this time I brought in a whole lot more experience with me and had a clearer picture of what needed to be done to get a GREAT sounding album. So, you could definitely say that the new album is a natural progression from 'Ruff Justice'. It’s actually the first time in the history of the band where the same band members have recorded under roughly the same conditions, in the same studios, with more or less the same equipment and with the same producer. For the first time, you can hear continuity from one album to the next, so I’d say if you’re a fan of 'Ruff Justice', I bet you’ll enjoy this new album the same, if not even more!"

The band explores a wider range of styles than ever before on “Forever Wild”. From the hard rocking and anthemic opening track “Wicked” to the AOR inspired upcoming single “Silent Thunder,” to songs like "Eagle", that sounds like it came off a Bon Jovi album circa 1986, Crazy Lixx manage to blend a love and reverence for ‘80s hard rock with their own unique stamp on each track. Rexon continues, "I think the way the album turned out has a lot to do with the current line-up that we established in 2016. I’ve always been a fan of melodic hard rock and hair metal, but with previous members, we’ve been pulling a bit more in different directions at times, so the result hasn’t always gone towards the goal I’d like them too, certainly not as much as it has on this album. I can honestly say that the way Crazy Lixx sounds today is a lot closer to how I envisioned the band to sound in the early 2010’s (around the time of 'New Religion') than how we actually sounded 5-6 years ago."

With “Forever Wild", Crazy Lixx have set the bar very high against their own revered and celebrated catalog. Their best album yet? We’d say so!

Don’t miss Crazy Lixx while they’re on the road in support of the album either, as their live shows are a sight to behold! Danny concludes, “On release day (May 17th), we have an album release show in our hometown of Malmö, along with fellow Frontiers band Creye. I’d recommend this event for all the fans that want to see some new songs live for the first time and get a chance to hang out with the band, get the new album signed, and all that fun stuff. After that, we’re lining up a bunch of summer festivals to kick off touring. I think there is a definite summer vibe to this album and the new songs will really fit well on an outdoor summer festival. Really looking forward to this summer’s shows.”

Confirmed dates are below, with more to be announced soon!
https://es-la.facebook.com/frontiersmus ... 23?__xts__

NotaPublicado: Vie Jul 23, 2021 2:39 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Este año tendremos nuevo disco de CRAZY LIXX

Por lo que se ha publicado en las redes sociales ya lo tienen grabado y será lanzado este años por Frontiers Music.

"¡Aquí tienes otro recordatorio para que te animes porque este año se lanzará un nuevo álbum de Crazy Lixx!

Bueno, nuestro séptimo álbum de estudio esta... ¡¡HECHO!! Cada nuevo lanzamiento suena fantástico, lo sabemos, ¡pero esta vez no podría ser más cierto!

¡No puedo esperar para haceros saber el título, enseñar la portada y por supuesto, que escucheis el álbum completo!
¡¿Emocionado?! "

- Crazy Lixx

Imagen

Citar:
Here's another reminder to get psyched because a new Crazy Lixx album is going to be released this year!
"Well, our seventh studio album is.... DONE!! Every upcoming release sounds fantastic, we know that, but this time it couldn't be more true!
Can't wait to let you know the title, see the cover, and of course, listen to the entire album!
Excited?! " - Crazy Lixx
Pic by Nils Sjöholm
https://www.facebook.com/frontiersmusic ... 7847105901

NotaPublicado: Vie Ago 20, 2021 2:35 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

CRAZY LIXX anuncian su nuevo disco "Street Lethal"

El nuevo disco de Crazy Lixx, "Street Lethal", saldrá a la venta el 5 de noviembre de 2021 a través Frontiers Music Srl. Además hoy han presentado su nuevo single que podéis ver a continuación.

Imagen

01. Enter The Dojo
02. Rise Above
03. Anthem For America
04. The Power
05. Reach Out
06. Final Fury
07. Street Lethal
08. Caught Between The Rock N' Roll
09. In The Middle Of Nothing
10. One Fire - One Goal
11. Thief In The Night

Imagen

Danny Rexon - Voz
Jens Anderson - Bajo
Joél Cirera - Batería
Chrisse Olsson - Guitarra
Jens Lundgren - Guitarra

Citar:
Frontiers Music Srl is proud to announce the forthcoming release of Swedish hard rockers Crazy Lixx's new album, "Street Lethal" on November 5, 2021. Today, the band has released the first single and music video from the album, 'Anthem For America'. Watch the video HERE: https://youtu.be/RC8d37bACUE
"'Anthem for America' is a call to action for the youth of the US, who seem to have lost touch with rock music. It's a tongue in cheek reminder of how the US used to be the greatest rock n' roll nation in the world and it's up to the kids of today to 'Make America Rock Again'. Musically, we wanted to pay tribute to the sound, attitude, flair, & groove of the great hair metal anthems of the 80's/early 90's," says frontman Danny Rexon of the band's new single.
Stream the new single and pre-order/save "Street Lethal" on CD/LP/Digital HERE: https://orcd.co/streetlethal
The LP version of "Street Lethal" is a 180g, yellow vinyl in gatefold sleeve that is exclusive to the label's webstores. Limited to 300 copies worldwide.
Chock full of huge choruses, memorable hooks and riffs, and wailing, emotive guitar solos, fans of the band will be thrilled and delighted by what is on offer with "Street Lethal". Massive production comes courtesy of Danny Rexon, who, over the past couple of years, has really turned into a master craftsman in the studio. With Tobias Lindell (H.E.A.T, Europe, Hardcore Superstar etc.) handling the mix, this album is sure to resonate with old fans and new listeners alike.
With “Street Lethal", Crazy Lixx surpasses all expectations for new music from the band and surpasses their own revered and celebrated catalog. It’s an album that is confident, slick, and full of passion. Here, Crazy Lixx prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that they’re not just one of the pack, but that they are right there at the front of it. No one does what they do quite as well...
Album after album, Swedish hard rockers Crazy Lixx have continuously carved in stone their reputation as true leaders of the Scandinavian led ‘80s hard rock revival. With views in the millions for popular videos like “Wild Child” and “Hunter of the Heart” on Youtube, outstanding streaming numbers for tracks like “Blame It On Love”, "Hell Raising Women”, and “XIII”, and "Wild Child" being featured in the Nicolas Cage horror movie “Willy’s Wonderland,” Crazy Lixx are steadily continuing on their march for world domination.
Don’t miss Crazy Lixx while they’re on the road in support of the album either, as their live shows are a sight to behold. Upcoming dates below.
https://www.facebook.com/frontiersmusic ... 8475656504

NotaPublicado: Mié Sep 22, 2021 2:05 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

CRAZY LIXX: nuevo tema "Reach Out"

NotaPublicado: Mar Dic 12, 2023 4:15 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Disco recopilatorio de CRAZY LIXX

Frontiers Music lanzará un recopilatorio de Crazy Lixx titulado, “Two Shots At Glory”, el 16 de febrero.

Imagen

01. Two Shots At Glory
02. Fire It Up ('23)
03. Invincible
04. Lights Out! ('23)
05. Sword And Stone
06. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot ('23)
07. Ain't No Rest In Rock N' Roll ('23)
08. In The Night ('23)
09. Only The Dead Know ('23)
10. Sympathy ('23)
11. Church Of Rock ('23)

https://frontiers-us.shop/products/crazy-lixx-two-shots-at-glory-cd?_pos=2&_sid=273ce56b6&_ss=r

Imagen

Danny Rexon - voz
Joel Cirera - batería
Jens Anderson - bajo
Chrisse Olsson - guitarra
Jens Lundgren - guitarra

NotaPublicado: Vie Mar 22, 2024 4:50 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Joél Cirera batería de CRAZY LIXX anuncia su salida de la banda

Joél Cirera emitió la siguiente declaración el 21 de marzo:

¡Estimados!

Ha sido una montaña rusa desde el primer día y todavía lo es más de 20 años después.

Los lugares que he visto y las personas que he conocido han sido increíbles y ¡me siento muy orgulloso de ello!

¡Sin embargo, es hora de decir adiós!

No ha sido una decisión fácil y le he dedicado mucho tiempo y una cuidadosa consideración.
Mi último concierto será en Copenhague en mayo y luego me iré.

¡Sé que los chicos encontrarán un sustituto más que adecuado y serán más fuertes que nunca!

Quiero agradecer a todos los que han sido parte de esto a lo largo de los años. Promotores, clubes, equipos, festivales… ¡a todos vosotros!

Quiero agradecer a mis muchachos de la banda, Chrisse, Jens, Danny y Jens, por todo esto que hemos compartido a lo largo de los años. ¡Ha sido genial!

Y por último, quiero agradeceros a vosotros los fans, por permanecer a nuestro lado durante todo este tiempo, haciendo posible que este tonto batería fuera un privilegiado y viese el mundo.

¡Gracias!

Joel

Imagen

Citar:
Statement from Joél:
Dear all!
It's been a rollercoaster ride from day one and still is 20+ years later.
The places I've seen and people I've met has been nothing short of amazing and I feel a great pride in this!
None the less its time to say goodbye!
It has not been an easy decision and I have given this a lot of time and careful consideration.
My final gig will be in Copenhagen in May then I’m out.
I know the boys will find a more than suitable replacement and will be stronger than ever!
I want to thank everyone that has been a part if this over the years. Promoters, clubs, crews, festivals…all of you!
I want to thank my boys in the band,
Chrisse, Jens, Danny and Jens, for all this we have shared over the years. It's been great!
And lastly I want to thank you, the fans, for sticking by us for all this time making it possible for this dumbass drummer to be so privileged and see the world!
Thank you!
Joél
https://www.facebook.com/crazylixx/post ... dVEfADDnQl

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 36 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4