Only Heavy Metal

Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 42 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: DESTRUCTION se quedan sin batería
NotaPublicado: Vie Abr 26, 2019 3:00 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

DESTRUCTION: fecha de lanzamiento de "Born To Perish"

Destruction, han anunciado que su próximo álbum de estudio, "Born To Perish", será lanzado el 9 de agosto de 2019 a través de Nuclear Blast.

"Born To Perish" se grabó entre enero y febrero de 2019 con VO Pulver en "Little Creek Studios" en Suiza y es el primer álbum de Destruction con Randy Black en la batería y Damir Eskic en la guitarra.

Imagen

Citar:
2019-04-25 - Today, legendary German thrashers, DESTRUCTION, have announced their upcoming 15th studio album, »Born To Perish«. The album will be released on August 9th, 2019 via Nuclear Blast.

»Born To Perish« was recorded in January & February 2019 with VO Pulver at Little Creek Studios in Switzerland and is the first DESTRUCTION album featuring Randy Black on the drums and new 2nd guitar shredder Damir Eskic!

News from DESTRUCTION
DESTRUCTION - to release »Born To Perish« on August 9th!
DESTRUCTION - to release »Born To Perish«! - 2019-04-25

2019-04-25 - Today, legendary German thrashers, DESTRUCTION, have announced their upcoming 15th studio album, »Born To Perish«. The album will be released on August 9th, 2019 via Nuclear Blast.

»Born To Perish« was recorded in January & February 2019 with VO Pulver at Little Creek Studios in Switzerland and is the first DESTRUCTION album featuring Randy Black on the drums and new 2nd guitar shredder Damir Eskic!

Check out this short teaser and listen to the very first snippets of the upcoming album: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMf6eJwFlpE

Randy comments:
"I’ve recorded quite a few thrash records over the years but never have I laid down drum tracks this intense, brutal and dynamic. It will be a nice challenge indeed to play those new songs live! I am very happy I could also contribute to the songwriting of the record, as Mike and Schmier were really open for ideas!
This album is packed with amazing songs, rippin` riffs, blistering vocals and great lead solos shared by Mike and Damir. To be honest at first I was not thrilled about adding another guitar player cause I loved the trio but Damir has been such a great addition, both as a player and as a person - he really is a perfect fit for Destruction!"

Mastermind Schmier adds:
„This is indeed a very important album for us. There is a certain positive strength in the new line up and it feels really great. Whoever has seen us live lately maybe will understand what I mean and for sure that has an important influence on this record.
BORN TO PERISH is more in your face, it is fast and furious, has more crazy guitars and a has a very groovy & punchy backbone with Mr. Randy Black! But for sure it features some of the best raging DESTRUCTION songs we’ve written in quite a while.
I gotta quote what some die hard fans lately printed on a shirt:
DESTRUCTION 2019 - stronger than ever!"
"Nothing to add - fuck yeah!“

More info coming soon.
Stay tuned!
https://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mu ... laquo.html

Asunto: Re: DESTRUCTION se quedan sin batería
NotaPublicado: Mié May 15, 2019 5:20 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

DESTRUCTION: portada de su nuevo disco "Born To Perish"

Destruction, han presentado la portada de su próximo álbum de estudio, "Born To Perish", que será lanzado el 9 de agosto de 2019 a través de Nuclear Blast.

Imagen

https://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mu ... eased.html

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 42 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5