Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 17 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: URIAH HEEP: Nuevo disco
NotaPublicado: Mié Abr 23, 2014 1:22 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

URIAH HEEP nuevo disco "Outsider"

Web: http://www.uriah-heep.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/uriahheepofficial

URIA HEEP regresa con "Outsider" su 24 álbum de estudio, que será lanzado el 9 de junio en el Reino Unido, 6 de junio en el resto de Europa y 10 de junio en América del Norte a través de Frontiers Records. La portada de "Outsider" es obra de Igor Morski.

Imagen

"Outsider" CD:

01. Speed Of Sound
02. One Minute
03. The Law
04. The Outsider
05. Rock The Foundation
06. Is Anybody Gonna Help Me?
07. Looking At You
08. Can't Take That Away
09. Jesse
10. Kiss The Rainbow
11. Say Goodbye

Vinilo:

Side 1:

01. Speed Of Sound
02. One Minute
03. The Law
04. Can't Take That Away
05. Rock The Foundation

Side 2:

01. The Outsider
02. Is Anybody Gonna Help Me?
03. Looking At You
04. Jessie
05. Kiss The Rainbow
06. Say Goodbye

Imagen

URIAH HEEP son:

Mick Box: Guitarras, voz
Phil Lanzon: Teclados, voz
Bernie Shaw: Voz
Russell Gilbrook: Drums, voz
David Rimmer: bajo y voz

Citar:
Uriah Heep returns with powerful new release: Outsider

Uriah Heep, one of the pivotal hard rock groups to emerge from England in the late 1960s returns with Outsider, its 24th studio album, and the first since 2011’s critically acclaimed Into the Wild album. Outsider will be released on June 6th in Europe, June 9th in the UK and June 10th in North America on Frontiers Records.

“We are very proud of our history” says founder/guitarist Mick Box, “but it is equally important to keep producing new material. This new album, Outsider, is very much a rock album in true 'Heep' style. It shows that we still have the same passion and energy for our music that we have always had.”

From the opening chords of the album’s hard driving rocker, “Speed of Sound”, to the more introspective closer, “Say Goodbye”, Outsider proves that Uriah Heep has remained a musical powerhouse, and one that can effectively balance its legendary sound with a distinctly contemporary approach. The record, which was produced by Mike Paxman (Asia, Status Quo), also introduces bassist Dave Rimmer, who joined the band last summer after the untimely death of long time member, Trevor Bolder.

Says Box of his late friend, Bolder: “We lost a world class bass player, singer, songwriter and friend. While Trevor was ill, he wanted us to continue working, so we used a bass player called Dave Rimmer, who Trevor approved of. It was only natural that Dave carried on with the band.”

After major tours of Europe, Scandinavia, Russia and South America, upon the release of Outsider, Uriah Heep will launch a world tour that will take in many continents as the band promotes the new album to an eager international audience.

Formed in London in 1969 by guitarist Mick Box and late singer David Byron as “Spice”, the group evolved into Uriah Heep (the name was taken from a character in Charles Dickens’ novel David Copperfield) when they began conceptualizing the first record. The album Very ‘eavy, Very ‘umble, launched the band’s distinct sound in 1970, one that was built around layered harmony vocals, swirling keyboards, and heavy guitar riffs. Current lead singer Bernie Shaw and keyboardist Phil Lanzon have been ever present since the mid 1980s, and drummer Russell Gilbrook joined Uriah Heep in 2007.

The band's repertoire features hits over five decades from the 70s through to the present day including tracks such as; “Gypsy”, “ Easy Livin'”, “July Morning”, “Look At Yourself”, “Stealin’” and “Lady in Black”, which went to #1 in Germany on three different occasions, and once stayed at #1 for 6 months. They have gone on to sell 40 million records, and have toured globally for 5 decades, visiting no less than 56 countries, headlining numerous festivals and arena tours, including being the first western rock band to play Russia, in 1987. Founder Mick Box has remained throughout.

Track listing for Outsider:
Speed Of Sound, One Minute, The Law, The Outsider, Rock The Foundation, Is Anybody Gonna Help Me?, Looking At You, Can't Take That Away, Jessie, Kiss The Rainbow, Say Goodbye

http://www.frontiers.it/news/10715/

NotaPublicado: Sab May 10, 2014 1:35 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

URIAH HEEP nuevo single “One Minute”

URIAH HEEP ayer viernes lanzó el single “One Minute” que está incluido en su próximo disco "Outsider" que saldrá el 9 de junio.

NotaPublicado: Mié Jun 06, 2018 2:48 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

URIAH HEEP: detalles de su nuevo disco "Living The Dream"

Uriah Heep lanzará su 25° álbum de estudio, "Living The Dream", el 14 de septiembre a través de Frontiers Music Srl.

Imagen

01. Grazed By Heaven
02. Living The Dream
03. Take Away My Soul
04. Knocking At My Door
05. Rocks In The Road
06. Waters Flowin'
07. It's All Been Said
08. Goodbye To Innocence
09. Falling Under Your Spell
10. Dreams Of Yesteryear
11. Take Away My Soul (versión alternativa) (bonus CD/DVD deluxe edition)

Bonus DVD:

* "Grazed By Heaven" videoclip
* "Take Away My Soul" videoclip
* "Making The Dream" documental

Imagen

Mick Box - Guitarra/Voz
Phil Lanzon - Teclados/Voz
Bernie Shaw - Voz
Dave Rimmer - Bajo/Voz
Russell Gilbrook – Batería, Percusión

Citar:
British Classic Rock Icons URIAH HEEP are pleased to announce the upcoming release of their 25th studio album “Living the Dream” on September 14th via Frontiers Music Srl.
http://www.frontiers.it/news/11008

NotaPublicado: Mié Jul 07, 2021 2:55 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Fallece el ex-cantante de URIAH HEEP, John Lawton

El ex cantante de Uriah Heep, John Lawton, murió a la edad de 74 años. Lawton formo parte de Uriah Heep de 1976 a 1979, apareciendo en tres de los álbumes de estudio de la banda: "Firefly" (1977), "Innocent Victim" (1977) y "Fallen Ángel "(1978)

Nota de la banda en Facebook:

Lamentamos profundamente compartir la devastadora y trágica noticia del repentino y totalmente inesperado fallecimiento de John Lawton el 29 de junio de 2021.

Contrariamente a los informes, no hubo ninguna enfermedad involucrada, lo que hace que su fallecimiento sea incomprensible.

Se fue en paz con su esposa a su lado.

Echaremos mucho de menos a John.

Se llevará a cabo un funeral privado para celebrar la vida de John siguiendo sus deseos, al que solo asistirán familiares y amigos cercanos.

Agradeceríamos que se respetara la privacidad de la familia durante este momento difícil.

Imagen

Citar:
It is with deep regret that we share the devastating and tragic news of the sudden and totally unexpected passing of John Lawton on 29. June 2021.
Contrary to reports, there was no illness involved, which makes his passing incomprehensible.
He went peacefully with his wife at his side.
John will be greatly missed.
A private funeral service to celebrate John’s life will be held following his wishes, with only family and close friends attending.
We would appreciate that the family’s privacy is respected during this difficult time.
https://www.facebook.com/uriahheepoffic ... 3686640290

NotaPublicado: Jue Ago 12, 2021 2:40 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Caja de URIAH HEEP

Uriah Heep lanzará una nueva caja, "Choices", el 24 de septiembre. La caja de seis CD, "Choices", presenta una selección personal de canciones de los 50 años y los 24 álbumes de la banda. .

La selección fue dirigida por el guitarrista y miembro fundador Mick Box, los seis discos incluyen temas seleccionados por Mick, Bernie Shaw, Phil Lanzon, Paul Newton y los recientemente fallecidos y Ken Hensley y Lee Kerslake.

La colección de 77 temas, se completa con seis tarjetas que llevan anotaciones personales de cada miembro de la banda y su firma.

Imagen

CD1 - Ken Hensley

01. Paradise
02. The Spell
03. Weep In Silence
04. Rain
05. Circle Of Hands
06. July Morning
07. The Park
08. Echoes In The Dark
09. Misty Eyes
10. Fallen Angel
11. The Easy Road
12. Falling In Love
13. Sunrise
14. Sweet Freedom

CD2 - Lee Kerslake

01. July Morning
02. The Magician's Birthday
03. Traveller In Time
04. Sweet Lorraine
05. Circus
06. Rainbow Demon
07. Come Back To Me
08. Shady Lady
09. All My Life
10. The Other Side Of Midnight
11. Who Needs Me
12. That's The Way That It Is
13. Free Me
14. Stealin'

CD3 – Mick Box

01. The Park
02. Tears In My Eyes
03. Sweet Lorraine
04. Circus
05. Free N' Easy
06. Woman Of The Night
07. Hot Persuasion
08. The Other Side Of Midnight
09. Straight Through The Heart
10. Cross That Line
11. Love In Silence
12. What Kind Of God
13. Trail Of Diamonds
14. The Outsider
15. Falling Under Your Spell

CD4 – Paul Newton

01. Lady In Black
02. Tales
03. Easy Livin'
04. Tears In My Eyes
05. If I Had The Time
06. Real Turned On
07. Come Away Melinda
08. What Should Be Done
09. Why (Alternate Version)
10. Sympathy
11. Free N' Easy
12. I'm Alive
13. One Minute
14. Grazed By Heaven

CD5 - Phil Lanzon

01. A Year Or A Day
02. The Magician's Birthday
03. Wonderworld
04. Circus
05. Bad Bad Man
06. Question
07. Between Two Worlds
08. Voice On My TV
09. Universal Wheels
10. Waters Flowin'

CD6 - Bernie Shaw

01. July Morning
02. What Kind Of God
03. Mistress Of All Time
04. Wise Man
05. One Minute
06. Corridors Of Madness
07. Tales
08. Take Away My Soul
09. Heaven's Pain
10. Heartless Land

Imagen

Citar:
Legendary progressive rock band URIAH HEEP will release a new box set, "Choices", on September 24. A six-CD boxset, "Choices" features a personal selection of URIAH HEEP songs from across the band's 50-year and 24-album career.

Created with the full collaboration of the HEEP themselves and curated by guitarist and founder member Mick Box, the six discs include personal selections from Mick, Bernie Shaw, Phil Lanzon, Paul Newton and the recently deceased and much-missed Ken Hensley and Lee Kerslake.

The collection is of 77 tracks is completed with six art cards which carry personal notations from each band member and their reproduced signature.
https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/uriah ... ext-month/

NotaPublicado: Mié Nov 09, 2022 4:39 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

URIAH HEEP anuncian nuevo disco

Uriah Heep lanzarán su 25.º álbum de estudio, "Chaos & Colour", el 27 de enero de 2023 a través de Silver Lining Music.

El video musical oficial dirigido por Natalia Jonderko Śmiechowicz para el primer sencillo del LP, "Save Me Tonight", se puede ver a continuación.

Imagen

01. Save Me Tonight
02. Silver Sunlight
03. Hail The Sunrise
04. Age Of Changes*
05. Hurricane
06. One Nation, One Sun
07. Golden Light
08. You'll Never Be Alone
09. Fly Like An Eagle
10. Freedom To Be Free
11. Closer To Your Dreams*
12. Save Me Tonight (Demo)**

* CD Y digital
** Deluxe CD

Imagen

Mick Box - Lead Guitar / Vocals
Phil Lanzon - Keyboards / Vocals
Bernie Shaw - Lead Vocals
Dave Rimmer - Bass Guitar / Vocals
Russell Gilbrook - Drums & Percussion

Citar:
British hard rock legends URIAH HEEP will release their 25th studio album, "Chaos & Colour", on January 27, 2023 via Silver Lining Music.
https://blabbermouth.net/news/uriah-hee ... ight-video

NotaPublicado: Jue Ene 26, 2023 3:02 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

URIAH HEEP presentan su nuevo tema "Hurricane"

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 17 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2