Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 17 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: PINK CREAM 69 Nuevo DVD
NotaPublicado: Mar Ago 05, 2008 11:21 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

PINK CREAM 69 Nuevo DVD

Pink Cream 69 grabaran para la edición de un DVD el concierto que celebraran el 24 de Enero de 2009 en Karlsruhe-Durlach (Alemanía) , eso si que es prepararlo con anticipación.

Pero además darán un concierto en Pineda del Mar el 28 de Agosto.

Imagen

Citar:
08-08-04
DVD recording
PINK CREAM 69 will record the concert on January 24th, 2009 in Karlsruhe-Durlach (Germany) for their for forthcoming DVD. Don't miss it and be a part of the show!!!
08-07-01
PINK CREAM 69 in Spain
On August 28th PINK CREAM 69 will play on an Open Air at the beach in Pineda del Mar (30 kilometers away from Barcelona). Don't miss it and rock the beach!!!

http://www.pinkcream69.com/

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Mié Ago 06, 2008 1:34 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

Eeeeei! Pineda de Mar! Mi pueblo! Vienen a tocar pa la fiesta mayor, no sé si algun grupillo más a parte de los grupos locales. Hasta el año pasado teniamos 4 noches de fiesta joven con concierto cada día, este año, como nos han cambiado al alcalde, a saber los permisos y presupuestos que han concedido...
Bueno ya os contaré que tal...
Bsos!

Asunto: Re: PINK CREAM 69 Nuevo DVD
NotaPublicado: Mar Mar 06, 2012 2:23 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Kosta Zafiriou batería de PINK CREAM 69 abandona la banda

Kosta Zafiriou, batería y miembro original de Pink Cream 69 ha dejado la banda. Será reemplazado por su buen amigo y técnico de batería Chris Schmidt, quien ha tocado previamente con SUNSTORM, Harry Hess' FIRST SIGNAL y otros.

Comenta Kosta: "Fue una decisión muy difícil dejar la banda que co-fundé en 1987, pero estoy seguro de que este es el paso correcto Debido a mis diversas actividades con mi empresa Bottom Row, además de ser el batería y manager de UNISONIC mi nueva banda, cada vez más sentía que estaba retrasando la carrera de Pink Cream 69.

"Chris es un gran bateria y un buen amigo de la banda de muchos años, lo que lo convierte en el complemento perfecto para PINK CREAM 69.

"Deseo paro los chicos sólo la mejor, y esperamos ver el primer show con él - en calidad de espectador, y disfrutar de las canciones que me han acompañado la mitad de mi vida".

Imagen

Kosta Zafiriou / Chris Schmidt

Citar:
Kosta Zafiriou, drummer and original member of German/British melodic hard rockers PINK CREAM 69, has left the band. He will be replaced by his good friend and longtime drum tech Chris Schmidt, who has previously played with SUNSTORM, Harry Hess' FIRST SIGNAL and more.

Commented Kosta: "It was a very hard decision to leave the band I co-founded back in 1987, but I am sure this is the right step. Due to my various activities with my company Bottom Row, plus being the drummer and manager of my new band UNISONIC, more and more I felt I was retarding PINK CREAM 69's career.

"Chris is a great drummer and a good friend of the band [for] many years, which makes him the perfect match for PINK CREAM 69.

"I wish the guys only the best and look forward to see the first show with him — as a visitor, enjoying the songs that accompanied me half of my life!"

http://legacy.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla ... adlines%29

NotaPublicado: Lun Oct 22, 2012 8:32 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

PINK CREAM 69: nuevo disco "Ceremonial"

Pink Cream 69 están en el estudio mezclando su undécimo álbum de estudio, "Ceremonial", para su lanzamiento a principios de 2013 a través de Frontiers Records. Algunos de los títulos de los temas son los siguientes: "Big Machine", "Passage Of Time", "I Came To Rock" y "Special".

De acuerdo con un comunicado de prensa, "Musicalmente, los fans pueden esperar un clásico de la era de David Readman.

Imagen

Citar:
German/British melodic hard rockers PINK CREAM 69 are in the studio mixing their eleventh studio album, "Ceremonial", for an early 2013 release via Frontiers Records. Songtitles set to appear on the CD include "Big Machine", "Passage Of Time", "I Came To Rock" and "Special".

According to a press release, "Musically, the fans can expect a classic PINK CREAM 69 album from the David Readman era (beginning with 'Electrified')."

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?m ... adlines%29

NotaPublicado: Mar Oct 23, 2012 8:44 pm 
Heavy Metal Hamster
Heavy Metal Hamster

Bien! Ya se le echaba de menos!!!!

NotaPublicado: Mié Oct 24, 2012 8:22 pm 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

Ya tocaba.Pensaba que ya lo habìan dejado. oooh.gif

NotaPublicado: Vie Nov 30, 2012 12:02 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

PINK CREAM 69 portada y lista de temas de "Ceremonial"

La portada ha sido creada por Kai Brockschmidt (Pretty Maids/Royal Hunt). El álbum será lanzado por Frontiers Records en 25 de Enero de 2013.

Imagen

1. Land Of Confusion
2. Wasted Years
3. Special
4. Find Your Soul
5. The Tide
6. Big Machine
7. Let The Thunder Roll
8. Right From Wrong
9. Passage Of Time
10. I Came To Rock
11. King For One Day
12. Superman

http://www.pinkcream69.de/

NotaPublicado: Sab Dic 01, 2012 12:45 am 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

Joder què ganas!!!!!!! 25beber.gif 25beber.gif

NotaPublicado: Mié Dic 12, 2012 6:55 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

PINK CREAM 69 samples de su nuevo disco “Ceremonial”

El lanzamiento del álbum de PINK CREAM 69 "Ceremonial" será el 25 de enero en Europa y el 22 de enero en América del Norte.
"Ceremonial" es el primer álbum con su nuevo batería Chris Schmidt. Fue grabado en los estudios Hofa y mezclado en el estudio privado de Dennis Ward - The TrakShak.

"Hemos llamado deliberadamente al álbum" Ceremonial ", porque creemos que es una especie de celebración de los estilos musicales con los que todos crecimos, independientemente de lo PC69 ha hecho en el pasado", dice Ward.

Imagen

David Readman – voz
Alfred Koffler – guitarra
Uwe Reitenauer – guitarra
Dennis Ward – bajo
Chris Schmidt – bateria

Citar:
"Ceremonial" : the highly anticipated new album

"Ceremonial" : the highly anticipated new album for German Arena Rockers PINK CREAM 69

Frontiers Records is excited to announce the release of PINK CREAM 69’s newest studio album “Ceremonial” on January 25th in Europe and January 22nd in North America.

Six years after the critically praised “In10sity” album, the German based band delivers another slice of great Arena Hard Rock ! Hot on heels after a successful German tour with HELLOWEEN and STRATOVARIUS, “Ceremonial” is PC69’s second studio effort for Frontiers Records and also the first album with their new drummer Chris Schmidt. This new album is possibly the freshest and most diverse PINK CREAM 69 album to date. Recorded partially at Hofa Studios and mixed at Dennis Ward’s private studio - The TrakShak - the band really made the best of their time. “The songs had to be 100% ready and we took all the necessary time”, states bass player and producer Dennis Ward. “This gaves us the possibility to experiment and to achieve the best possible result.” And indeed, the explosive, energetic opening track “Land Of Confusion”, the contemporary rocking “Wasted Years”, the biographic “I Came To Rock” the heavily 90s-influenced “Find Your Soul” or the soulful “Passage” are all new, bright and shining diamonds in a discography full of highlights and hits.

“We deliberately called the album “Ceremonial” because we feel it’s kind of a celebration of music styles we all grew up with, regardless of what PC69 has done in the past”, continues Ward.

“There were various projects that I was involved in over the last couple of years”, adds singer David Readman. “But the work on “Ceremonial” felt like coming home. A real relief.” Nothing more to add.

“Ceremonial” includes the following new songs:
Land of Confusion; Wasted Years; Special; Find Your Soul; The Tide; Big Machine; Let the Thunder Roll; Right or Wrong; Passage of Time; I Came to Rock; King for One Day; Superman.

http://www.frontiers.it/news/10607/

NotaPublicado: Mar Sep 05, 2017 3:43 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

PINK CREAM 69: nuevo disco "Headstrong"

Pink Cream 69 lanzarán su nuevo disco "Headstrong'" el 10 de noviembre.

Imagen

CD 1:
01. We Bow To None
02. Walls Come Down
03. Unite And Divide
04. No More Fear
05. Man Of Sorrow
06. Path Of Destiny
07. Vagrant Of The Night
08. Bloodsucker
09. Whistleblower
10. The Other Man