Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 14 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Lo nuevo de BURNING POINT
NotaPublicado: Lun Jul 28, 2014 1:33 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

NITTE VÄNSKÄ se une a BURNING POINT

Web: http://www.burning-point.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/burningpointmetal

BURNING POINT han anunciado la incorporación de la cantante Nitte Vänskä (ex-Battle Beast) y el teclista Jarkko Väisänen a las filas del grupo.

"Nitte es la elección perfecta como nuevo frontman ... oh frontwoman :) - una voz muy poderosa y una artista impresionante en el escenario"

Imagen

Añade Nitte: "Estos chicos son impresionantes y la música es simplemente genial, me encantan todas las canciones de Burning Point!

"He estado fuera del mundo del heavy metal desde hace un tiempo, pero ahora con estos chicos, estoy de vuelta!

"Estoy muy emocionada y ansiosa por comenzar a grabar el nuevo material y a la espera de estar en el escenario con Burning Point."

Citar:
Nitte Valo (ex-Battle Beast) joins Burning Point as a new singer!

Finnish melodic metal band, Burning Point, recruited a new singer and a new keyboardist. "2009 when we parted ways with Pasi (Hiltula), we decided we would continue without an "official" player in the band and use a "hired gun" in the gigs. Jarkko (Väisänen) was our first choice and he has been with us for a while now. He is a solid player and really cool guy to be with. We are very happy that he decided to join BP ranks as an official keyboardist", band states. Pete also decided to step down from the lead-vocalist position and continue as a guitarist. "Well, it has been a one helluva ride for 15 years to handle both, vocals and guitar, but now we thought it was time to try something totally new. I love playing and singing live, I love to be on the spotlight...but also I want the band to be in constant motion and moving forward", says Pete. "Nitte is perfect choice as a new frontma...oh woman :), very powerful voice and an awesome stage performer!"

"These guys are awesome and the music, just great! I love all the Burning Point songs! I’ve been away from the world of heavy metal for a while now, but now with these guys, I am back! I’m very excited and anxious to start recording the new stuff and just waiting to be on stage with Burning Point", Nitte explains.

Band will start recording the new album within two weeks and the working title is "Polttopiste". More news coming very soon, stay fired up!

http://www.burning-point.com/news.htm

Asunto: Re: Lo nuevo de BURNING POINT
NotaPublicado: Vie Abr 10, 2015 2:57 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

BURNING POINT nueva discográfica y disco

Web: http://www.burning-point.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/burningpointfinland

Imagen

BURNING POINT, cuya formación actual incluye a la cantante Nitte Vänskä (ex-Battle Beast), han firmado con AFM Records. El nuevo álbum de estudio de la banda será lanzado a finales de año.

Citar:
Finnish power metallers BURNING POINT have signed with AFM Records. Being an active part of the European power metal scene for the last 15 years, the band around mastermind/guitarist Pete Ahonen has added former Battle Beast vocalist Nitte Valo to the group’s ranks in 2014 and is set to release their new album soon. Exact details will be announced soon.

Ahonen comments: “To me AFM Records has always been a label of quality releases and the words can't describe of how happy and excited I and we are to be a part of the AFM family! It has been very clear from the start that they have a heart full of fire and huge load of enthusiasm towards the bands in their roster. I have to say that first time in YEARS we (label and the band) work as a TEAM.”

http://www.afm-records.de/news/en/1495_ ... cords.html

NotaPublicado: Vie Abr 10, 2015 5:06 pm 
Colaborador
Colaborador

Suenan bien.

NotaPublicado: Vie May 01, 2015 1:48 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

BURNING POINT detalles de su nuevo disco "Burning Point"

BURNING POINT cuya alineación actual incluye a la cantante Nitte Vänskä (ex-Battle Beast), lanzará su nuevo álbum homónimo el 12 de junio en Europa y el 7 de julio en los EE.UU. a través de AFM Records. El CD incluye cinco nuevas canciones y seis re-grabadas pertenecientes a los tres primeros álbumes de la banda.

Imagen

01. In The Shadows
02. All The Madness (2015)
03. Signs Of Danger (2015)
04. Find Your Soul
05. Heart Of Gold (2015)
06. My Darkest Times
07. Dawn Of The Ancient War (2015)
08. Into The Fire (2015)
09. Queen Of Fire
10. Blackened The Sun (2015)
11. I've Had Enough (Into The Fire) (KISS cover)

Citar:
Finnish power metallers BURNING POINT will release their new album, simply titled "Burning Point", on June 12th (EU) / July 7th (US). "Burning Point" includes 5 brand new songs and 6 re-recorded tracks from the band's first three albums.In 2014, former Battle Beast vocalist Nitte Valo joined the band, so this the first release with her fronting BURNING POINT.

Guitarist Pete Ahonen states:
"It was clear from the start that we wanted this album to be an absolute best representer of the new improved line-up, as well as a breath of new life to some of the old BP-classics! This self-titled album is a perfect example of where we come from, where we are and to where we are heading to."

https://www.facebook.com/burningpointfi ... 0284322977

NotaPublicado: Vie May 15, 2015 11:17 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

"Find Your Soul" nuevo tema de BURNING POINT

NotaPublicado: Mié Jun 10, 2015 10:40 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

"All The Madness" nuevo tema de BURNING POINT

NotaPublicado: Sab Oct 08, 2016 3:22 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

BURNING POINT presentan su nuevo disco "The Blaze"

"The Blaze" el nuevo disco de Burning Ponit, será lanzado el 25 de noviembre a través de AFM Records.

Imagen

01. Master Them All
02. Time Has Come
03. Incarnation
04. My Spirit
05. The Lie
06. Dark Winged Angel
07. Chaos Rising
08. Lost In Your Thoughts
09. Things That Drag Me Down
10. The King Is Dead, Long Live The King
11. Metal Queen (bonus track Lee Aaron's cover)

Citar:
"The Blaze" set for release on November 25th!

Finnish power metal veterans BURNING POINT are back with a new album! Titled "The Blaze", it marks the first release of all-new songs since vocalist Nitte Valo (ex-Battle Beast) joined the band in 2014. Besides 10 brand new tracks, a cover version of Lee Aaron's "Metal Queen" (which will be featured as bonus track) was recorded.
https://www.facebook.com/afmrecords/pho ... =3&theater

NotaPublicado: Mié Oct 19, 2016 1:41 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

BURNING POINT: nuevo tema "Master Them All"

NotaPublicado: Mié Nov 09, 2016 2:42 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

BURNING POINT: nuevo tema "Time Has Come"

NotaPublicado: Mié Jul 08, 2020 2:25 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

BURNING POINT grabando nuevo disco

Burning Point están actualmente en el estudio trabajando en su próximo disco. La fase de mezcla ya está en marcha y pronto se conocerán mas detalles.

Imagen

Citar:
Stopped in the studio where the new album is being mixed! Goosebumps all the way. What a killer album and by far our best!!!
https://es-es.facebook.com/burningpoint ... =3&theater

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 14 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2  Siguiente