Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 8 mensajes ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: LORD OF THE LOST anuncian nuevo disco
NotaPublicado: Vie Abr 30, 2021 3:14 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

LORD OF THE LOST anuncian nuevo disco

Lord Of The Lost lanzará su nuevo álbum de estudio, “Judas”, el 2 de julio de 2021 a través de Napalm Records.

Imagen

CD #1 Damnation

01 Priest
02 For They Know Not What They Do
03 Your Star Has Led You Astray
04 Born with a Broken Heart
05 The 13th
06 In the Field of Blood
07 2000 Years a Pyre
08 Death Is Just a Kiss Away
09 The Heart Is a Traitor
10 Euphoria
11 Be Still and Know
12 The Death of All Colours

CD #2 Salvation

01 The Gospel of Judas
02 Viva Vendetta
03 Argent
04 The Heartbeat of the Devil
05 And it Was Night
06 My Constellation
07 The Ashes of Flowers
08 Iskarioth
09 A War Within
10 A World where We Belong
11 Apokatastasis
12 Work of Salvation

Imagen

Citar:
Lord Of The Lost to Release New Studio Album, JUDAS, on July 2, 2021 via Napalm Records!
https://es-es.facebook.com/napalmrecord ... =3&theater

Asunto: Re: LORD OF THE LOST anuncian nuevo disco
NotaPublicado: Mar Oct 05, 2021 2:33 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

LORD OF THE LOST anuncian el lanzamiento de un trabajo en directo

Lord Of The Lost regresan con el lanzamiento del concierto en streaiming, “Sinister. Summer Stream”, que se lanzará bajo el título de “The Sacrament of Judas” en BluRay, DVD y CD el 10 de diciembre de 2021 a través de Napalm Records.

Imagen

01. Priest
02. For They Know Not What They Do
03. Born With a Broken Heart
04. 2000 Years a Pyre
05. Viva Vendetta
06. The Heartbeat of the Devil
07. The Gospel of Judas
08. Euphoria
09. A World Where We Belong
10. Your Star Has Led You Astray
11. In the Field of Blood
12. And It Was Night
13. My Constellation
14. Loreley
15. Morgana
16. Drag Me to Hell
17. Die Tomorrow
18. One Day Everything Will Be Okay
19. Dry the Rain
20. Prison
21. Six Feet Underground
22. Sex on Legs
23. La Bomba
24. Ordinary World

Imagen

Citar:
Lord Of The Lost Announces Livestream BluRay/DVD/CD The Sacrament of Judas!

Pre-Order here: https://smarturl.it/LOTL-TSOJ-NPR

LORD OF THE LOST continue their success story with live spectacle The Sacrament of Judas!

After dropping their most successful record to date, entitled JUDAS, (#2 German album charts) this summer, genrefluid visionaries LORD OF THE LOST are back with another treat to underline its inimitable live presence: the almost two-hour streaming concert known as Sinister Summer Stream will be released under the name The Sacrament of Judas on BluRay, DVD and CD on December 10, 2021 via Napalm Records.

On July 3, 2021, fans of the band were able to experience some brand new songs from the recently released chart-topping record JUDAS live as a streaming event for the first time. The Sacrament of Judas transports this enormous live energy, which tracks like "Priest", "For They Know Not What They Do" and "The Gospel of Judas" prove.

The dark guitar riffs and fierce drum solos from "Six Feet Underground" show the extraordinary musical skills of each band member. Besides the explosive musical outbursts, there are also quiet moments, such as the elegiac "Euphoria" or the soulful ballad "My Constellation", which is carried by Chris Harms’ versatile and touching voice. Amid the first performance of the new songs, there is also enough room for classics from the multi-faceted discography of LORD OF THE LOST such as "Loreley", "La Bomba" and "Die Tomorrow". The show closes with a final highlight - the Duran Duran cover "Ordinary World", which brings the grandiose arc of tension to its glorious end.

Not even the pandemic can stop this band - LORD OF THE LOST impressively proves that! The Sacrament of Judas is an intense live experience that, even without an audience, stirs up joyful anticipation for the band's next show - then WITH an audience!
https://www.facebook.com/napalmrecords/ ... =3&theater

NotaPublicado: Jue Mar 31, 2022 2:45 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo EP y single de LORD OF THE LOST

Lord Of The Lost lanza el nuevo seingle "Judas" (versión del tema de Lady Gaga) y anuncia el nuevo EP, “The Heartbeat Of The Devil”, que estará disponible el 6 de mayo de 2022.
La banda acompañará a Iron Maiden en su gira europea de este verano.

Imagen

1 The Heartbeat Of The Devil (Single Version)
2 Judas (Cover Version)
3 Children Of The Damned (Cover Version)
4 Wig In A Box (Cover Version)
5 The Heartbeat Of The Devil (Piano Version)

Imagen

Chris Harms - voz, guitarra, violonchelo
Pi Stoffers - guitarra
Class Grenayde - bajo
Gared Dirge - piano, sintetizador, percusión, guitarra
Niklas Kahl - batería

Citar:
Lord Of The Lost release new single “Judas” (Lady Gaga Cover) and announce new EP, The Heartbeat Of The Devil, out on May 6, 2022.
The band willl also support Iron Maiden on their European Tour this Summer! (Tourdates below!)
Listen to the new single here: https://youtu.be/zeBdcZeWD0M
Pre-Order here: https://lnk.to/TheHeartbeatOfTheDevil
Chris Harms on “Judas”:
"Lady Gaga has caused me many sleepless nights in the past. That's meant differently than that may sound at first – her songs stay in my head and stick to my heart, as do few other artists. There they remain, for very long. That's why it is very exciting to me to interpret such a song vocally myself, always knowing that in today's world, it's not impossible for the result to be heard by the original artist herself. Sounds a lot like fanboy action – it actually is."
https://www.facebook.com/napalmrecords/ ... 6488686052

NotaPublicado: Sab Dic 24, 2022 1:31 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

LORD OF THE LOST acaban el año con nuevo disco

Lord Of The Lost, terminarán 2022 con la sorpresa del lanzamiento de su octavo álbum de estudio, “Blood & Glitter”, el 30 de diciembre.

Imagen

CD 1:
01 Blood & Glitter
02 Leave Your Hate In The Comments
03 Absolute Attitude
04 The Future Of A Past Life (feat. Marcus Bischoff)
05 No Respect For Disrespect
06 Reset The Preset (feat. Andy LaPlegua)
07 Destruction Manual
08 Dead End
09 Leaving The Planet Earth
10 Forever Lost
11 Save Our Souls (feat. Ally Storch)
12 One Last Song
13 The Look (Roxette Cover) - feat. Blümchen

CD 2 "Instrumental" Mediabook 2 CD
01 Blood & Glitter
02 Leave Your Hate In The Comments
03 Absolute Attitude
04 The Future Of A Past Life
05 No Respect For Disrespect
06 Reset The Preset
07 Destruction Manual
08 Dead End
09 Leaving The Planet Earth
10 Forever Lost
11 Save Our Souls
12 One Last Song

Imagen

Citar:
German genre-fusing visionaries LORD OF THE LOST are ending 2022 with a big bang, releasing their eighth studio album, Blood & Glitter, virtually overnight on December 30. Following extensive touring throughout the year, including as special guest of IRON MAIDEN, and the great success of their last album, JUDAS (#2 Official German Album Charts), the band now turns 180 degrees both visually and thematically. Following their mythologically and theologically influenced previous albums, on Blood & Glitter, the band fully embraces their deeply-rooted love for 70s glam rock visuals and the sound of the 80s and its electronic, goth and new wave musical offshoots, without abandoning relevant metal elements. The album gets straight to the point and goes all the way from start to finish - thus completely bypassing ballads. Blood & Glitter embodies the energy of a LORD OF THE LOST live show and can be brought to the stage as a complete work. The lyrics of the consistently up- and midtempo songs are direct, honest, topical, political and critical - and often surprisingly angry or very personal. Contrasts run like a thread throughout the album, once again proving different in comparison to their previous work. In addition to Chameleon Studios in Hamburg, Blood & Glitter was produced and recorded at the Sonic Pump Studios in Helsinki. Blood & Glitter is 100% LORD OF THE LOST – different as usual while encompassing all that they are! When conjuring the concept of Blood & Glitter, the band was inspired by the eponymous work of legendary music photographer Mick Rock, known for taking a large majority of the most famous photos of musicians in the 70s glam rock era. LORD OF THE LOST visually immerse themselves in the lifestyle of that era and combine it with the new wave and pop sound of the 80s, building on their own familiar dark metal foundation. The result: a glamorous party with critical and direct messages. Chris Harms on the album release: "In a time when the marketing madness for each album seems to last longer and longer, when half the album – or even more – is already known six months in advance through pre-released singles, so that the high pre-release sales generate the highest possible chart result, what it should actually be about - the pure magic of hearing a new album of your favourite band for the first time - is becoming more and more lost. We want to transport this "like the old days" feeling through this surprise release! Fuck the charts, playlist pitches and 1,000 pointless reviews in advance. What matters is what an album means in the long run, not how high its "value" is on release day." Title track "Blood & Glitter" opens the album in an immediately catchy manner, before "Leave Your Hate In The Comments" makes a strong statement by addressing the increasing hate culture in social media. Blood & Glitter features a variety of very special guests such as Heaven Shall Burn singer Marcus Bischoff on "The Future Of A Past Life", Andy La Plegua of Combichrist on "Reset The Preset" and Subway To Sally's Ally Storch on violin for "Save Our Souls”. The album ends with "One Last Song”, about which Chris Harms says, "I was wondering what song I would want to sing last before I die and realized that song didn't exist yet. So here it is. Probably the most important song I've ever written." The bonus track, a remarkable cover of Roxette’s “The Look”, features none other than German 90s popstar Blümchen as a duet partner. Blood & Glitter is 100% LORD OF THE LOST. The band once again goes its own way and releases, without much advance, an album that defies all clichés, prejudices, genre norms and conventions, and makes strong statements in terms of content!
https://napalmrecords.com/english/lord- ... abook.html

NotaPublicado: Sab Mar 04, 2023 3:54 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

LORD OF THE LOST representarán a Alemania en Eurovison

En la tarde del viernes 3 de marzo, Alemania fue sede de su concurso “Unser Lied für Liverpool”, la preselección nacional para el Festival de la Canción de Eurovisión en mayo. Compitieron ocho canciones, de las cuales “Blood & Glitter” de Lord of the Lost resultó ser la ganadora.

La banda venció en la preselección con el apoyo masivo del televoto alemán, luego de quedar quintos para el jurado.

Imagen

NotaPublicado: Jue Nov 09, 2023 4:00 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Disco de versiones de LORD OF THE LOST

Un año después del lanzamiento de “Blood & Glitter”, Lord Of The Lost regresan con su primer álbum de versiones, “Weapons Of Mass Seduction”, que se lanzará el 29 de diciembre a través de Napalm Records.

Imagen

CD 1:
01 Shock To The System (Cover - Billy Idol)
02 Unstoppable (Cover - Sia)
03 Smalltown Boy (Cover - Bronski Beat)
04 Turbo Lover (Cover - Judas Priest)
05 Hymn (Cover - Ultravox)
06 Give In To Me (Cover - Michael Jackson)
07 River (Cover - Bishop Briggs)
08 Somewhere Only We Know (Cover - Keane)
09 (I Just) Died In Your Arms (Cover - Cutting Crew feat. Anica Russo)
10 High (Cover - Zella Day)
11 House On A Hill (Cover - The Pretty Reckless)

CD 2:
01 The Look (Cover - Roxette feat. Blümchen)
02 Ordinary Town (Cover - Celebrate The Nun)
03 Cha Cha Cha (Cover - Käärijä)
04 Judas (Cover - Lady Gaga)
05 Children Of The Damned (Cover - Iron Maiden)
06 Wig In A Box (Cover - Hedwig & The Angry Inch)
07 Bad Romance (Cover - Lady Gaga )
08 The Most Radical Thing To Do (Cover - The Ark)
09 This Is The Life (Cover - Amy MacDonald)
10 It's A Sin (Cover - Pet Shop Boys)
11 Ordinary World (Cover - Duran Duran)

Bonus CD Ltd Deluxe Edition
01 Starman (Cover - David Bowie)
02 Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon (Cover - Neil Diamond)
03 The Days Of Pearly Spencer (Cover - David McWilliams)
04 Hey You (Cover - Pink Floyd)
05 I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night (Cover - The Electric Prunes)
06 Where Do You Go To My Lovely (Cover - Peter Sarstedt)
07 Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There Is A Season) (Cover - The Byrds)
08 In The Year 2525 (Exordium & Terminus) (Cover - Zager & Evans)
09 All I Have To Do Is Dream (Cover - The Everly Brothers)
10 Perfect Day (Cover - Lou Reed)

Imagen

Chris Harms - Voz, Guitarra
Pi Stoffers - Guitarra
Clase Grenayde - Bajo
Gared Dirge – Piano, sintetizadores, percusión, guitarra
Niklas Kahl – Batería

Citar:
Lord Of The Lost Announces First Album Entirely Composed of Covers, Weapons Of Mass Seduction, out December 29, 2023!
Watch "Shock To The System" here: https://youtu.be/uAso8IelhYY
Pre-Order "Weapons of Mass Seduction" here: https://lnk.to/LOTL-WOMS
Announces First Album Entirely Composed of Covers, Weapons Of Mass Seduction, out December 29, 2023! Priest, Billy Idol & more!
Exactly one year after the release of their game changing #1 charting album, Blood & Glitter (Official German Album Charts), LORD OF THE LOST are back with their first ever covers album, Weapons Of Mass Seduction, set to be released on December 29, 2023 via Napalm Records.
Weapons Of Mass Seduction features plenty of genre-crossing tracks and wraps up the busiest and most successful year in the band’s history so far. In addition to storming the charts with their latest studio album, being invited by the legendary Iron Maiden as special guest on their European tour (again!), numerous sold-out headline shows, and opening gigs for Powerwolf and Amon Amarth, the band represented Germany at the Eurovision Song Contest Finals in Liverpool in May of this year. LORD OF THE LOST made it clear once again that they do not limit themselves when it comes to genre norms and influences.
Today, the band unveils the opening track of their upcoming offering, an electrifying cover of Billy Idol’s “Shock To The System”! The song arrives with a perfectly fitting music video, underlining its attitude the best possible way.
Chris Harms on “Shock To The System”:
"I remember exactly when I heard this song for the first time. I was 13 years old, it was summer and I was sitting in the back of the Opel Manta convertible in which I drove to the open-air pool with my older sister and her boyfriend. Rarely has the energy of a single song gripped me so much. We'd like to give a little bit of that energy back with our tribute to Billy Idol and this song through our cover and accompanying video."
https://www.facebook.com/napalmrecords/ ... 9EdkVHTzvl

Asunto: Re: anuncian nuevo disco
NotaPublicado: Jue Dic 07, 2023 5:13 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

LORD OF THE LOST publican su nuevo tema "(I Just) Died In Your Arms"

Versión del tema de Cutting Crew con la colaboración de Anica Russo.

NotaPublicado: Mar Mar 26, 2024 4:58 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

LORD OF THE LOST anuncia la incorporación de Benjamin Mundigler a la banda

La gira europea “15 Years Of Lord Of The Lost” comenzó en Nuremberg el viernes pasado, revelando que Lord Of The Lost será un sexteto, con la incorporación de Benjamin “Benji” Mundigler, como miembro oficial de la banda.

Benji ha sido parte del equipo de estudio y directo de la banda durante los últimos seis años como técnico de guitarra, backliner, director de escenario y mezclador de monitores. Ahora inicia un nuevo capítulo como guitarrista y teclista adicional, debutando el pasado viernes. Benji ya actuó con Lord Of The Lost en diciembre pasado, cuando intervino en el Lordfest en sustitución del bajista Klaas, que había sufrido un fuerte ataque de migraña.

Imagen

LOTL 2024:
Chris Harms: voz, guitarra, violonchelo
Pi Stoffers: guitarras, coros
Benjamin Mundigler: guitarras, sintetizadores, coros
Klaas Helmecke: bajo, coros
Gerrit Heinemann: piano, sintetizadores, percusión, coros
Niklas Kahl: Batería

https://www.facebook.com/lordofthelost/ ... 4684637531

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 8 mensajes ]