Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 47 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: DELAIN nuevo álbum
NotaPublicado: Mié Abr 27, 2016 2:04 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Concierto décimo aniversario de DELAIN

Delain celebrarán este año su décimo aniversario, con un concierto especial "A Decade of Delain" el 10 de diciembre en el "Paradiso" de Ansterdan. También han iniciado una campaña de crowdfunding para financiar la grabación del evento, que contará invitados especiales y una puesta en escena espectacular según ha prometido la banda. La grabación del concierto estará disponible en DVD, Blu-Ray, CD, vinilo y decarga.

Imagen

Citar:
A DECADE OF DELAIN!
PARADISO Birthday Bash and Live DVD

Happy Birthday to…US! Dear Delainers, as many of you know, 2016 marks a very important milestone for Delain: our tenth anniversary in music! In September 2006, we released our debut record, Lucidity, and YOUR overwhelming response to our first record made us turn Delain: The Project into Delain: The Band. That was ten years ago, and today, we find ourselves looking back at a decade of rocking stages all over the world. Four albums, two EPs, and ten years later, we feel that we need to celebrate this milestone properly…with you!

On December 10, 2016, legendary Amsterdam music venue Paradiso Amsterdam is ours to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. We are planning to go all out for this one! Best of all, the entire show will be recorded and made available on DVD, Blu-Ray, CD, vinyl, and digital download! We’ve made it as a band for ten years thanks to you, so we turn to you directly to help us make this happen. Please check out our PLEDGE campaign through the link below, and get ready for the biggest birthday bash ever! We are incredibly excited about this project and we hope you will join in with us!

To our PLEDGE Music Campaign!: smarturl.it/delainanniversary
Ticketlink Paradiso: http://www.ticketmaster.nl/event/165575

https://www.facebook.com/delainmusic/po ... 0585639535

NotaPublicado: Mié Jun 15, 2016 1:13 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

DELAIN tienen ya listo su nuevo disco

DELAIN han completado el trabajo en su nuevo disco de estudio, que lanzarán a finales del verano de 2016. "La mezcla está hecha, el masterizado está hecho. Ahora estamos terminando la portada, y entonces tendremos todo" dijo Charlotte Wessels a TotalRock en el festival "Download" el pasado fin de semana (ver video más abajo). El CD contendrá una versión de un tema aún no revelado.

El lanzamiento del nuevo disco se acompañará de una gira europea en otoño y en noviembre por el Reino Unido.

Citar:
Dutch symphonic metallers DELAIN have completed work on their new studio album for a late summer release. "The mixing is done, the mastering is done. We're just finishing the artwork now, and then we've got it all together," DELAIN singer Charlotte Wessels told TotalRock at last weekend's Download festival (see video below).

The CD, which will contain a cover version of an as-yet-undisclosed song, will be supported by a European headlining tour in the fall, including a U.K.run of dates in November.
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/delain ... new-album/

NotaPublicado: Jue Jun 23, 2016 1:59 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

DELAIN: detalles de su nuevo disco "Moonbathers"

DELAIN lanzarán su quinto disco de estudio, titulado "Moonbathers", el 26 de agosto a través de Napalm Records. La portada es obra de Glenn Arthur.

Imagen

1. Hands Of Gold – Featuring Alissa White-Gluz
2. The Glory and the Scum
3. Suckerpunch
4. The Hurricane
5. Chrysalis - The Last Breath
6. Fire With Fire
7. Pendulum
8. Danse Macabre
9. Scandal
10. Turn the Lights Out
11. The Monarch

Bonus CD
12. Suckerpunch - Live In The Netherlands
13. Turn The Lights Out - Live In The Netherlands
14. The Glory And The Scum - Live In The Netherlands
15. Don't Let Go - Live In The Netherlands
16. The Glory And The Scum - Orchestra
17. Hands Of Gold - Orchestra

Citar:
2016 means ten years of DELAIN – and therefore ten years of larger-than-life symphonic metal!
The band's latest EP Lunar Prelude was a tasty treat earlier this year, but haven`t we all been waiting for the main course? Finally the wait is over, as DELAIN have now unveiled first and hotly anticipated details for their upcoming and fifth studio album titled Moonbathers, set to be released August 26th 2016 on Napalm Records!

Delain:
“We have never had so many milestone events in one year. The release of our EPLunar Prelude, our fifth studio album Moonbathers, our upcoming 10 year anniversarycelebrations and Live registration, and there is still more to come. All of this whileplaying our most heavy touring year ever. We are on a roll, and our new albumMoonbathers is here to embody that. We hope you will enjoy this new effort and join uson our endeavors making 2016 the biggest year for Delain ever!”

Moonbathers, mastered by Grammy award winning Ted Jensen, will satiate your hunger for the symphonic greatness, catchy hooks and a solid dose of metal that the band is known for. It showcases DELAIN from both their most extravagant and sensitive sides as they explore all things nocturnal through an especially varied set of tracks including a surprising cover of classic rock legends Queen as well as a reappearance of Alissa White-Gluz as a special guest on opening track“Hands Of Gold”.

The visual counterpart comes courtesy of longtime collaborator and neo-Victorian romantic Glenn Arthur:
http://newsletter.napalmrecords.com/m/1 ... c82868721e

NotaPublicado: Vie Ago 05, 2016 3:59 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

DELAIN: nuevo tema "The Glory And The Scum"

NotaPublicado: Sab Ago 20, 2016 2:18 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

DELAIN - Moonbathers (Preview)

NotaPublicado: Sab Sep 02, 2017 3:34 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Detalles del DVD/Blu-Ray en directo de DELAIN

"A Decade of Delain: Live at Paradiso" el primer DVD/Blu-Ray en directo de Delain será lanzado el 27 de octubre de 2017 a través de Pledge Music.

"A Decade of Delain: Live at Paradiso" fue filmado en el "Paradiso" de Ámsterdam el 10 de diciembre de 2016. A Delain le acompañaron en el escenario Alissa White-Gluz (Arch Enemy), Liv Kristine, Burton C. Bell (Fear Factory), y muchos otros invitados especiales y colaboradores.

Imagen

CD/DVD/Blu-Ray:

01. Intro (The Monarch)
02. Hands of Gold (featuring Alissa White-Gluz)
03. Suckerpunch
04. The Glory and the Scum
05. Get the Devil Out of Me
06. Army of Dolls
07. The Hurricane
08. April Rain
09. Where Is The Blood (featuring Burton C. Bell)
10. Here Come the Vultures
11. Fire With Fire
12. The Tragedy of the Commons (featuring Alissa White-Gluz)
13. Danse Macabre
14. Sleepwalkers Dream (featuring Rob van der Loo, Sander Zoer, and Guus Eikens)
15. Your Body is a Battleground (featuring Marco Hietala – video)
16. Stay Forever
17. See Me In Shadow (featuring Liv Kristine and Elianne Anemaat)
18. The Gathering
19. Pristine (featuring George Oosthoek)
20. Mother Machine
21. Sing to Me (featuring Marco Hietala – video)
22. Don’t Let Go
23. We Are the Others

DVD/Blu-Ray Bonus Content:
01. We Are the Others – A Decade of Delain documentary
02. “We Are the Others” – live at Masters of
03. Rock 2015
04. “Suckerpunch” official music video

Imagen

Citar:
Delain have spent the last year celebrating their ten year anniversary – from the release of their fifth full-length Moonbathers and an anniversary edition of their debut album Lucidity to extensive headline tours across Europe and North America to gracing some of the world’s biggest festival stages – and are about to cap it off with the release of their first ever live DVD/Blu-Ray package on October 27, 2017.

A Decade of Delain: Live at Paradiso was filmed at a sold out gig at Amsterdam’s legendary Paradiso on December 10, 2016. Delain was joined on stage throughout the evening by Alissa White-Gluz (Arch Enemy), Liv Kristine, Burton C. Bell (Fear Factory), and many other special guests and collaborators.

The set list for the evening showcased songs spanning Delain’s entire decade-long existence, including everything from the sing-along singles to cuts from the band’s vault that are rarely played live. On top of the full live concert, the package includes an exclusive documentary about the band entitled We Are The Others – A Decade of Delain, a bonus live performance of “We Are the Others” from Masters of Rock 2015, and the “Suckerpunch” music video.
http://label.napalmrecords.com/blog/?entryID=1159

NotaPublicado: Sab Sep 23, 2017 1:20 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

A Decade of Delain - Live at Paradiso OFFICIAL TRAILER

NotaPublicado: Vie Dic 14, 2018 2:43 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

DELAIN anuncian su nuevo trabajo "Hunter’s Moon"

Delain lanzará "Hunter’s Moon" el 22 de febrero de 2019, un lanzamiento que consistirá en cuatro nuevos temas de estudio de estudio y un Blu-Ray de su gira "Danse Macabre" por Europa en 2017. "Hunter’s Moon" es el final de la trilogía que da la que también forman parte "Lunar Prelude" y "Moonbathers".

Imagen

Nuevas pistas de estudio:

01. Masters Of Destiny
02. Hunter's Moon
03. This Silence Is Mine
04. Art Kills

Concierto en Utrecht:

05. Hands Of Gold - Live (feat. George Oosthoek)
06. Danse Macabre - Live
07. Scarlet - Live
08. Your Body Is A Battleground - Live (feat. Marco Hietala)
09. Nothing Left - Live (feat. Marco Hietala)
10. Control The Storm - Live (feat. Marco Hietala)
11. Sing To Me - Live (feat. Marco Hietala)
12. Not Enough - Live
13. Scandal - Live (feat. Marco Hietala)
14. The Gathering - Live (feat. Marco Hietala)

Delain comenta de los cuatro nuevos temas:

"Junto con el Blu-Ray, hay cuatro nuevos temas. Dos de esllos ofrecen una vista previa de lo que estamos trabajando para nuestro nuevo álbum de estudio, que esperamos lanzar en 2019.

Imagen

Martijn Westerholt - Teclados
Charlotte Wessels - Voz
Joey Marin de Boer - Batería
Otto Schimmelpenninck van der Oije - Bajo
Timo Somers - Guitarra
Merel Bechtold - Guitarra

Citar:
Delain – Announce “HUNTER’S MOON” with brand new Tracks + Live Blu-Ray!
Hunter’s Moon out on February 22nd 2019! Pre-Order HERE: http://smarturl.it/HuntersMoon-NPR

DELAIN will release HUNTER’S MOON 22nd FEB 2019 a stunning release, consisting exciting new studio tracks accompanied by a Live Blu-Ray from their SOLD OUT DANSE MACABRE tour across Europe in 2017. HUNTER’S MOON is the final in the trilogy, and follows on from their EP Lunar Prelude and their full album release MOONBATHERS.

HUNTER’S MOON includes four brand new tracks, ten live songs, and a Blu-Ray shot at the infamous Utrecht Tivoli, featuring many special guests including Nightwish’s Marco Hietala. The Blu-Ray truly encapsulates Delain’s breathtaking stage performance and showcases their stunning stage production!!

Today the Dutch six-piece unveils the album cover (art by Cam Rackam) and the tracklist:

DELAIN about the four new studio tracks:
“Along with the live Blu-Ray are four new studio tracks. Two of these offer a preview of what we are working on for our new full length studio album, which we expect to release in 2019. “Masters of Destiny” is a dramatic, cinematic track, that we’re excited to shoot an equally dramatic video for this week. The title track “Hunter’s Moon” has more of a catchy feel and will hopefully appeal to our fans featuring heavy riffs, orchestrations, a large chorus and as a novel feature, Timo’s screams. Our guitarists stepped to the forefront on this release, in writing “This Silence is Mine” (Timo Somers) and “Art Kills” (Merel Bechtold). With fond live memories, classic and new sounds we're excited to present Hunter's Moon to the world!”

Marco Hietala (Nightwish) about the Danse Macabre Tour:
”I was really pleased to do the tour, because it gave me a chance to challenge myself in different surroundings and band dynamics. In the end it comes down to the same old but great thing. I love doing good shows with good people for good audiences. All for one and one for all!”

DELAIN about the live Blu-Ray:
“The Moonbathers tour has been a hell of a ride and the “Danse Macabre” shows were an absolute highlight. We are excited to share the footage of our show at Tivoli Vredenburg with you on this brand new Blu-Ray. It was great to finally perform all of our collaborations with Marco live, something our fans have been asking for for such a long time! Also gracing the stage were George Oosthoek who gave his signature sound to “Hands Of Gold”, and Elianne Anemaat who adorned “Scarlet” with her beautiful cello tones. The Tivoli show had such an amazing atmosphere and was one of the highlights of our career. Plus a home match for some of us! We are thrilled to have this Blu-Ray as a physical souvenir of the night and we hope that our fans will enjoy it as much as we did.”
https://www.facebook.com/napalmrecords/ ... __tn__=K-R

NotaPublicado: Mar Jun 18, 2019 2:19 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Merel Bechtold (guitarra) deja DELAIN

Parte del comunicado de la banda:

Queridos Delainers,

Hoy compartimos la noticia de que Merel ha decidido dejar Delain y centrarse en diferentes retos musicales. La actuación de Merel con nosotros en Graspop, será su último concierto como miembro de Delain...

...Sin embargo, esta es una salida amistosa, y respetamos los deseos de Merel.

Imagen

Citar:
Dear Delainers,

Today we are sharing the news with you that Merel has decided to leave Delain and focus on different musical ambitions. Merel’s performance with us at Graspop will be her last show as a permanent band member of Delain. We are aware this is very short notice, and this we regret for those of you who wanted to catch a last show with her as a part of the team. However, this is a friendly departure, and we are respecting Merel’s wishes in doing so.

We had an amazing ride sharing the stage with this fireball and we are excited to see the results of her new
endeavours.

Merel: "Dear all, I am sorry to inform you that on Graspop I will play my last show with Delain. After almost five amazing years the time has come for me to focus on my own dreams. Because of my previous band commitments my attention diverged from my own music and the path I want to follow, and I feel I need to give myself the time and opportunity to explore my musical ambitions. This is probably the hardest decision of my life, but in the end it’s important to follow your heart and be happy. I want to thank my bandmates and crew, I will miss you dearly! Also huge thanks to all the amazing people I’ve met on the road. And most importantly I want to thank YOU for all those amazing and warm memories! It’s been a pleasure. (...)"

Although we will miss Merel on the road with us, we realise that our busy schedules require loads of time and commitment, and we understand and respect her decision to focus on her own path. We will continue performing live as a five-piece as before, and look forward to finishing the work for our upcoming studio album, the upcoming festival season, our US tour with Amorphis and Anneke van Giersbergen and our European Masters Of Destiny Tour. We hope to see you all soon!

Thank you Merel, we wish you nothing but the best!
https://www.facebook.com/delainmusic/po ... 35?__xts__

NotaPublicado: Vie Nov 15, 2019 7:00 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

DELAIN: nuevo tema "One Second"

Single adelanto de su nuevo disco, del que pronto se conocerán detalles.

Imagen

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 47 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Siguiente