Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 139 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Noticias de SABATON
NotaPublicado: Mar Jul 26, 2016 2:48 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Thobbe Englund (guitarra) abandona SABATON

Nota oficial de la banda:

"Nuestro colega y hermano Thobbe Englund ha decidido dejar Sabaton.

¡Soló le deseamos éxitos y buena suerte en el futuro, y le agradecemos estos buenos años y los momentos fantásticos que hemos compartido tanto dentro como fuera del escenario!

A continuación unas palabras de Thobbe:

------------
¡Queridos amigos!

Hoy he decidido anunciar mi licenciamiento de Sabaton.

¿Por qué?... Muchos se pueden preguntar.

- Hay una cosa en la que realmente creo, y es que uno siempre debe de seguir su corazón. En los últimos años me he vuelto más consciente de lo que me hace sentir realmente feliz y es ampliar mi propia creatividad en combinación con una vida algo más sedentaria, en la que no esté de gira todo el año a la velocidad de la luz.

Por desgracia, como consecuencia de ello no voy a ser capaz de cumplir con toda esa gente maravillosa que nos sigue, lo cual es triste y realmente os voy a extrañar a todos. Pero continuaré en la música, por supuesto, y mientras escribo esto estoy haciendo planes para el futuro.

Durante los muchos años de gira con Sabaton hemos llegado a ser como hermanos. Junto con el mejor equipo del mundo hemos tenido una verdadera explosión y hay un vínculo entre todos nosotros que no se puede romper.

¡Por lo tanto, no encuentro razón para ser sentimental, porque los hermanos y hermanas son amigos de por vida, y el futuro es brillante¡

Siempre sinceramente vuestro.

Thobbe.
------------

Thobbe va a hacer algunos conciertos más durante el verano y tocará su último concierto con Sabaton en nuestra ciudad de Falun, en nuestro propio festival el "Sabaton Open Air", en la fiesta de lanzamiento de nuestro nuevo álbum "The Last Stand".

Después continuaremos con un nuevo guitarrista.

¡No temáis amigos, el espectáculo seguirá!"

Imagen

Citar:
Thobbe Englund leaves Sabaton.

Our colleague and brother Thobbe Englund has decided to part ways with Sabaton.
We wish him nothing but success and good luck in the future, and we salute him for all the good years and the fantastic moments we shared both on and off the stage!

Below is Thobbe’s own words:

————————————
Dear friends!

Today I have decided to announce my leave from Sabaton.

Why? …many may ask.

– There is this thing that I truly believe in, and that is that one should always follow the heart.
I have in recent years become more aware of what would make me feel real happiness and content, and that is to expand my own creativeness in combination with a somewhat stiller life, where I will not tour all year round at the speed of light.

Unfortunately as a consequence I will not be able to meet all of you wonderful people out there, which is sad, and I´m really gonna miss you all.
But I will still be making music, of course, and as I am writing this I am making plans for the future.

During the many years of touring with Sabaton we have become like brothers.
Together with the best crew in the world we´ve had a true blast and there is a bond between all of us that cannot be broken.
Therefore I find no reason to be sentimental, because brothers and sisters are friends for life, and the future is bright!

Always yours truly.
Thobbe.
————————————

Thobbe will do some more shows during the summer and play his final gig with Sabaton in our hometown Falun, on our own festival Sabaton Open Air, for the releaseparty of our new album The Last Stand.

After that a new guitar player will carry on.

Do not fear friends, the show will go on!
https://www.facebook.com/sabaton/photos ... =3&theater

NotaPublicado: Vie Ago 12, 2016 6:13 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SABATON: nuevo tema "Shiroyama"

Imagen

NotaPublicado: Lun Ago 22, 2016 2:14 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Tommy Johansson (ReinXeed) nuevo guitarrista de SABATON

Sabaton anuncian en su Facebook oficial que Tommy Johansson será el guitarrista que sustituya a Thobbe Englund.

Imagen

Citar:
Thank you Thobbe, Welcome Tommy!

Our guitarplayer Thobbe did his final concert with us on the last nights very emotional show at the Sabaton Open Air festival. Celebrating the release of our new album while saying goodbye to a great friend is lot of mixed feelings.

But the future is bright since this was not nearly our last stand, from now on you will see Tommy Johansson playing guitars with Sabaton and we all look forward to see you on the road!

"For me to be a part of the Sabaton family is a huge honour and I couldn't be happier! The guys are awesome and among the nicest people you can meet. I've been following Sabaton since 2005 when I saw them live for the first time and I have loved the band ever since, so when they asked me to join there were no hesitation.

Alhough, they did ask me already back in 2012 but for many personal reasons it was not a good time for me to hit the road and give everything that was needed to the band. So I declined, but we have stayed in touch since then. I also wanna say that Thobbe is a great guitarist and such a wonderful guy!! My job is not to replace him, it's to contribute to the band with my own style of guitarplaying but of course also to keep his fans happy by playing his wonderful solos with pride. I look foward to meet you all on tour and to do what I love the most in life - to play heavy metal!"

/Tommy

NotaPublicado: Mar Ago 30, 2016 2:43 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SABATON: posiciones en las listas de ventas de "The Last Stand"

Imagen

Posiciones en su primera semana en las listas de ventas del nuevo disco de Sabaton:

# 1 - República Checa
# 1 - Finlandia
# 1 - Suecia
# 2 - Alemania
# 4 - Bélgica
# 11 - Países Bajos
# 11 - Noruega
# 15 - Hungría
# 17 - Reino Unido
# 29 - Australia
# 92 - Irlanda

En España aun no han salido las listas de ventas de la semana en que se lanzó disco.

Imagen

NotaPublicado: Sab Sep 03, 2016 2:45 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Mas puestos en las listas de ventas de lo nuevo de SABATON

# 1 - República Checa
# 1 - Finlandia
# 1 - Suecia (# 1 - Rock / Metal)
# 1 - Suiza
# 2 - Austria
# 2 - Alemania
# 2 - Polonia
# 4 - Bélgica (# 3 - Flandes, # 11 Valonia)
# 11 - Países Bajos
# 11 - Noruega
# 15 - Hungría
# 17 - Reino Unido (# 1 - Rock Top 40, No. 5 - Indie Top 40)
# 18 - España
# 20 - Canadá (# 2 - Hardcharts)
# 29 - Australia
# 32 - Francia
# 63 - EE.UU. (# 2 - Hard Music, # 4 - Independiente, # 5 - Álbum de Rock, # 19 - Top actual álbum)
# 92 - Irlanda (# 14 - Indie)

NotaPublicado: Mié Ene 02, 2019 4:09 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SABATON grabando nuevo disco

Sabaton están en el estudio para comenzar a grabar su nuevo disco que se lanzará el este año (2019) a través de Nuclear Blast Records.

Joakim Brodén y Pär Sundström publicaron un breve mensaje en video: "Tenemos noticias interesantes que contaros", dijo Joakim. "Estamos haciendo un nuevo álbum. No estoy diciendo que vamos a empezar a hacer un nuevo álbum, en realidad estamos grabando ahora".

Imagen

NotaPublicado: Mié Abr 03, 2019 2:08 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SABATON: primeros detalles de su nuevo disco "The Great War"

Sabaton lanzarán su noveno álbum de estudio, "The Great War", el 19 de julio a través de Nuclear Blast Records. El disco del vigésimo aniversario de la banda será un trabajo conceptual sobre la Primera Guerra Mundial.

El grupo comenzó las grabaciones exactamente 100 años después del final de la Primera Guerra Mundial (11/11/1918) y durante 3 meses trabajaron en el disco junto con su productor y socio Jonas Kjellgren en los estudios Black Lounge. El álbum ha sido masterizado por Maor Appelbaum y la portada es nuevamente obra de Peter Sallaí.

Imagen

Citar:
2019-04-02 - Today, Swedish heavy metal heroes SABATON reveal the title and artwork of their new studio album that will be released in summer 2019. This ninth full length record, that will see the light of day right in time for the band's 20th anniversary, will be a concept album named "The Great War" covering stories from the First World War.

"The Great War" will be available worldwide through Nuclear Blast Records on July 19th and pre-orders start on April 19th, so watch out for limited and exclusive editions at http://www.nuclearblast.de

The band has started the recordings exactly 100 years after the end of the First World War (11/11/1918) and took 3 months of intensive work to complete the album together with their long term producer and partner Jonas Kjellgren at Black Lounge studios. Furthermore, the album has been mastered by Maor Appelbaum and the artwork was once again created by Peter Sallaí.

"This is not the first time we sing about stories from this period in time, but now we felt the timing was right to make a full concept album about this war", the band comments.

Side by side with the album, the Swedes have worked hard to make their 20th year anniversary a very exciting year, and also started the SABATON History Channel - a unique collaboration between the band themselves and multimedia historians Indy Neidell and Timeghost, capturing the power of social media to tell stories about the wars, battles and heroes behind SABATON’s songs. Subscribe to the YouTube channel via this link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaG4CB ... zD08bTBGfw

“This is the biggest album we have taken on so far, there is so much depth and story around the songs that we never had before", Pär Sundström announces. "Expect many surprises as we have tried new things and we also went back in time to a concept we know a lot of you love. The Great War has been created side by side with the Sabaton History Channel to make 2019 the most exciting year in our 20 year history.”

Many more live shows will be announced shortly, but take your chance to see SABATON perform their new battle hymns during their summer festival run at one of these dates (including the band's very own annual SABATON OPEN AIR in their hometown Falun):

SABATON live 2019 - get your tickets here: https://www.sabaton.net/tour/

04.05. CZ Pilsen - Liberation Festival
07.06. D Nuremberg - Rock im Park
08.06. D Nürburg - Rock am Ring
13./15.06. CH Interlaken - Greenfield Festival
14.06. A Nickelsdorf - Nova Rock
20.06. F Clisson - Knotfest meets Hellfest
23.06. B Dessel - Graspop Metal Meeting
26.06. PL Krakow - Mystic Festival
28.06. E Madrid - Download Festival
13.07. E Lleida - Doctor Music Festival
25.07. FIN Kuopio - Kuopiorock
01. - 03.08. D Wacken - Wacken Open Air *SOLD OUT*
09.08. UK Derby - Bloodstock Open Air
17.08. S Falun - Sabaton Open Air
22. - 24.08. D Sulingen - Reload Festival

Get the band's previous albums as well as lots of merch and special editions in our shop: http://www.nuclearblast.de/shop/sabaton
https://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mu ... album.html

NotaPublicado: Jue Abr 18, 2019 8:44 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SABATON: lista de temas de "The Great War"

Sabaton lanzarán su noveno álbum de estudio, "The Great War", el 19 de julio a través de Nuclear Blast Records.

Imagen

01. The Future Of Warfare
02. Seven Pillars Of Wisdom
03. 82nd All The Way
04. The Attack Of The Dead Men
05. Devil Dogs
06. The Red Baron
07. Great War
08. A Ghost In The Trenches
09. Fields Of Verdun
10. The End Of The War To End All Wars
11. In Flanders Fields

Podéis ver las ediciones más abajo.

Citar:
2019-04-18 - Today, Swedish heavy metal heroes SABATON start the pre-order for their new studio album that will be released this summer 2019. This ninth full-length record, that will see the light of day right in time for the band's 20th anniversary, will be a concept album named "The Great War" based on events during the First World War.

"The Great War" will be available in different formats:
CD-Digi (History Edition) incl. narrated parts in addition to the album tracks
CD (Album Edition)
2CD Earbook (Album + History Edition)
180g LP in various colors (History Edition)
180g LP in various colours (Album Edition)
3CD/3LP Box (The Great Box Edition)
includes: Earbook incl. “The Soundtrack To The Great War” CD, regular, History & Soundtrack LPs [180g, green], one out of 11 Great War propaganda posters [chosen at random], postcards, emblem, poem on sheet) – limited to 1000
https://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mu ... album.html

NotaPublicado: Vie Jun 14, 2019 2:12 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SABATON: nuevo tema "The Red Baron"

La entreadilla del tema parece sacada del juego The Sky Crawlers

NotaPublicado: Sab Jun 15, 2019 2:02 pm 
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero

Pues se han marcado un señor discazo. Mucha variedad, temas typical Sabaton y otros distintos como este The Red Baron. Muy en la onda de clásicos como The Art Of War y Carolus Rex... Igual le gusta hasta a Xanceda dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 139 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Siguiente