Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 4 mensajes ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Nuevo álbum de Scorpions para la primavera de 2010
NotaPublicado: Lun Ago 31, 2009 11:17 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo álbum de Scorpions para la primavera de 2010

... ahora estamos de vuelta en nuestro estudio en Hannover, con nuestros productores suecos Mikael Nord y Martin Hansen, para trabajar en nuestro nuevo álbum. Tenemos un montón de canciones nuevas y estamos ilusionados con el momento creativo que tenemos por delante. Afortunadamente, cuando este momento llegue a su fin, esperamos presentar un nuevo e impresionante álbum de rock que encuentre un lugar en tu corazón. Si todo va según lo previsto, nuestro nuevo álbum será lanzado al público en la primavera de 2010.

Además van a lanzar el DVD "Amazonia -Life in the Jungle!" en octubre....

Imagen

Que bueno el detalle de personalizar los Correos, que grandes dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif

Citar:
And so, the time has finally come again: the Scorpions are working on a new album that will be released in 2010! Here are the first statements, brought to you straight from the studio:

Dear Xan,

the last few months on the road just flew by -and as always, it was fantastic and exciting to play for you. But now we are back in our studio in Hannover with our swedish producers Mikael Nord and Martin Hansen, to work on our new album. We have a lot of new songs and are very much lookong forward to the creative time ahead of us. Hopefully, when this time comes to an end, we will be able to present another awesome album that rocks and finds a place in your heart. If everything goes as planned, our new album will be released to the public Spring of 2010.

There's more: This October, the world wide release of our new DVD "Amazonia -Life in the Jungle!" will be heading your way.

PS: you can find a Scorpions special spread titled "History: Scorpions" in the current issue of Metal Hammer.

PPS: Can't wait to see our fans again on October 2, 2009 in the Grugahalle in Essen, Germany.

Until then, keep on rockin'

Yours truly, Klaus
Hi Xan,

it is such a great feeling to be back in the studio and creating something new and genuine. As early as the first recording day with my band mates I realized, pure creativity is in the air. I am sure that our new album will surprise all our fans. We are up to something big, so let your curiosity get the best of you!

Best Rudolf
Hello Xan,

now that our "Humanity World Tour" is over and we toured the world twice very successfully, it is time to record new songs, to write new songs -songs that come from the heart and relate to our fan's emotions around the world. I am very excited about recording our new album with lots of energy and feeling. As always though, the bar is set very high, especially as I like to measure it with our albums "Blackout" and "Love at First Sting".

Sincerely yours, Matthias
Klaus supports the musical project "Avantasia"
"The other day, I was in the Peppermint Park Studios, recording a track for Tobias Sammet's (Edguy) "Avantasia" project. I had so much fun working on it and the song totally rocks.

Scorpions newsletterxxxthe-scorpions.com

Asunto: Re: Nuevo álbum de Scorpions para la primavera de 2010
NotaPublicado: Lun Ago 31, 2009 11:32 pm 
Up the Irons!!!
Up the Irons!!!

Todo un detalle de calidazzz lo de los correos ok1

NotaPublicado: Jue Sep 03, 2009 4:05 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

Son todo Calidad, de lo más grande que hay...
1_beber.gif 1_beber.gif 1_beber.gif 1_beber.gif

Teo yo una escopetina
Dexame pegai un tiru.

NotaPublicado: Jue Sep 03, 2009 11:58 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

Gran banda, espero que el disco mole.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 4 mensajes ]