Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 485 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 49  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Planes de NIGHTWISH
NotaPublicado: Dom Ago 01, 2010 4:14 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Anette Olzon dio a luz el 30 de Julio

Anette dio a luz el 30 de Julio, el niño se llama Johans, midió 52 cm y peso casi 4 kg.

Imagen

Citar:
Message from Anette:

It is for me so wonderful to tell you that yesterday, July 30th at 16.28, mine and Johans son was born;=)

He was 52 cm tall and his weight was 3930 gram.

We have tried to get him out the natural way since tuesday and used different methods, but like with my first son, I didn´t get enough strong contractions so it was decided to finally get him out through a c-section.

We all are just fine but still in the hospital where we are resting and just being so happy to have this beautiful and precious boy with us. Life is so wonderful and I am so, so happy and just floating with joy;=)

Anette

http://www.nightwish.com/en/news#0f3d01 ... 2a01dc4831

NotaPublicado: Dom Ago 01, 2010 5:55 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

Sección de Marujeo de OHM dedorisa.gif

NotaPublicado: Dom Ago 08, 2010 4:27 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Más "Nightwish Summer Camp"

Según comenta Tuomas van tomando forma las demos de las canciones 9 y 10. El tema 9 irá en la linea de las composiciones de Hans Zimmer, y con unos coros que recuerdan las raíces del grupo. Parece que se trata de la canción preferida de Emppu. Además comenta que aunque no le suelen convencer las canciones de estructura sencilla este tema si lo hace.

Un tema que rondará los veinte minutos servirá para cerrar el álbum, tendrá el espíritu de Disney en cada nota :shock: aunque todavía le faltan arreglos. Después de acabar con este tema comenzarán con los ensayos de una canción en la linea de "The Islander".

Por lo demás Marco ya ha grabado casi toda la parte vocal de las demos, lo que ayudará a Anette con el ritmo de la letra y las melodías.

Citar:
Summer Camp diary - Part 4

Another week passed by, another week of rehearsing, song-shaping, sweating, boating and fishing. The happiest event naturally was Anette having a baby and feeling fantastic with the newborn! Our congrats and blessings for the whole family!

Songs # 9 & #10 took shape last weekend. The #9 - one explores Zimmer-territories shamelessly with the chorus taking us back to our roots. Emppu`s favorite part of the whole album, I reckon. I`ve always had problems with short, simple - structured songs but this sounds very promising even to my cynical ears and heart.

Last song put together will be the last one on the album, an insanely ambitious piece. I assume it will be close to 20 minutes long. Uncle Walt`s spirit is already haunting in every note of this song. Still needs some arranging, though.

We have only one song left to practice after the monster song, an acoustic piece in the vein of "The Islander". Ennio Morricone meets Christy Moore. Emppu and me need loads of Guinness, some fine single malt and a windy day to bring this one alive. And Troy`s pipes & bodhran, of course.

Marco also sang demo vocals for almost all the songs so they start making more sense and so that Anette would be able to hear the vocal melodies and the pacing of the lyrics. I deeply enjoy this process of building the songs slowly together, weaving stories out of thin air, and it`s almost always the vocals that finally wake the songs up.

Yesterday I drove to Lappeenranta to play keys to Kotiteollisuus` new demo. Great stuff coming up from that front, too!

It`s about 3 weeks before we start recording the demo so now we have time to put final touches into the songs and perfect them the best we can. It`s fantastic not to be in any hurry for a change!
Which reminds me, time to go catch that trout.

Take good care everyone!

Tuomas

TOP 5 / Week 4

1. NW demo w / Marco`s guide vocals
2. Esko Valtaoja
3. Kitee - Sotkamo 2-0 / playoffs starting soon
4. Edward Scissorhands - the movie
5. Alfred J. Kwak

http://www.nightwish.com/en/band/reports?c=17

NotaPublicado: Lun Ago 09, 2010 10:05 pm 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

Xanceda escribió:

Un tema que rondará los veinte minutos servirá para cerrar el álbum, tendrá el espíritu de Disney en cada nota :shock: aunque todavía le faltan arreglos.

Lol esto va en serio?

NotaPublicado: Lun Ago 09, 2010 11:56 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

ubi09 escribió:
Xanceda escribió:

Un tema que rondará los veinte minutos servirá para cerrar el álbum, tendrá el espíritu de Disney en cada nota :shock: aunque todavía le faltan arreglos.

Lol esto va en serio?

Who who who. 20mins??? Ya veremos =D

NotaPublicado: Lun Ago 16, 2010 12:57 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Actualización "Nightwish Summer Camp"

Siguieron ensayando la última pieza, la que durará al rededor de veinte minutos y repasando partes de las otras canciones con las que no se sentían satisfechos al 100% Han hecho muchos arreglos para cerrar los temas. "La última canción resulto ser una gran composición, que tiene suficientes partes como para tres canciones, pero que sigue siendo un conjunto perfecto de riffs rápidos, lentos, buen humor y ritmos heavys.

Citar:
NIGHTWISH SUMMER CAMP DIARY (week 32)

When checking the pictures from our summer camp, one might think that it's all about fishing, watersports and boozing. That's actually mostly true... but we have gotten something done here musicwise too! And hey, we never said this is a band camp, it's a SUMMER CAMP!!! =)

Last weekend Marco abandoned us three here to take care of his responsibilities with Tarot and Northern Kings. We decided to rehearse the last piece, a monster of a song and to go through parts of the other songs that we yet didn't feel 100% satisfied with. We came up with plenty of little tricks that bring some needed final edge to the songs; some overlong fills, little breaks and some little time signature changes. The last song turned out to be a great tune that would have enough parts for three full songs, but which still forms a tight entirety of fast riffing, slow, beautiful mood and heavy-duty-rhythm.

On Monday we took a day off and headed to the lake with a professional fishing team. You've probably already seen some of the catches from the picture section. It's encouraging to see that fishing is not just a matter of good luck. Knowledge and the gear has a big effect on the results. But of course, to catch a real big one you need a little blessing from above…

On Thursday we went to see a baseball match of KIPA-90, our local pride. The team played really well, but unfortunately the opponent was slightly better. It's already the end of the season and at the very moment of writing this diary the last game ended in defeat so for us the season is over. But the team showed great potential and hopefully next year we hold the cup.

On the weekend we had some friends coming over, including Sami Vänskä and we spent a weekend full of watersports, darts and laughter. The best activity being seated in a "doughnut"and going with full speed behind the boat. You know it's real good when fun and pure terror meet in a midway... I also finally got myself to try water skiing with just one water ski, and to everybody's surprise I nailed it on a first try! What a mighty feeling it was! JIHAA!!!

Now we are taking time off until Thursday. Once in a while it's good to take some distance to the songs to have a fresh view.

Take care now, bye bye then!

Jukka

http://www.nightwish.com/en/band/reports?c=17

NotaPublicado: Lun Sep 13, 2010 1:14 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

NIGHTWISH; Anette Olzon comenzó a grabar la voz de las demos

El Miércoles 08 de septiembre, la cantante Anette Olzon comenzó a grabar las pistas de voz de la demo de las canciones que aparecerán en el próximo álbum de estudio del grupo.

Imagen

Citar:
On Wednesday, September 8, singer Anette Olzon of Finnish/Swedish symphonic metallers NIGHTWISH began laying down vocal tracks on a demo recording of the songs that will appear on the group's next studio album. The pre-production sessions for the new CD are taking place in "the deepest countryside of Finland," where most of the band spent several weeks finalizing the song arrangements and recording their instrumental parts. The actual recording process for NIGHTWISH's follow-up to 2007's "Dark Passion Play" is slated to begin on October 15 for a late 2011 release.
blabbermouth.net/

NotaPublicado: Vie Oct 15, 2010 10:30 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

NIGHTWISH comienzan a grabar

Después de un intenso campamento de verano en tierras finesas y poner el toque final a la demo, empezamos a grabar la batería de nuestro próximo álbum. Nos reunimos ayer y preparamos la batería y todos los dispositivos de grabación. Hoy dedicamos el día más que nada al perfeccionamiento del sonido. Al igual que con nuestro último álbum, hemos conseguido alguna copia de seguridad del Sr. Kai Hahto (Swallow The Sun y Wintersun), que es capaz de sacar el mejor sonido de la bateria. El legendario dúo de Mikko Karmila y Kinnunen TeeCee están a cargo de nuevo de la parte técnica (ingenieros de sonido). Esta noche acabó con una toma completa de la primera canción, por lo que la sesión de grabación ha comenzado oficialmente! Jihaa!

Saludos, Jukka

Citar:
Drum Recordings - The Beginning

After spending an intensive summer camp on Finnish countryside and putting a final touch to the demo, we started recording the drums for our next album. We gathered together yesterday and set up the drums and all the recording devices. Today was mostly spent just perfecting the sounds. Just like with our last album we got some back-up from Mr. Kai Hahto (Swallow The Sun & Wintersun), who is known to be able to conjure godly sounds by tuning the drums. The legendary duet of Mikko Karmila and TeeCee Kinnunen are taking care of the engineering again. Tonight ended with a complete take of the first song, so the recording session has now officially started! Jihaa!

Cheers,

Jukka
http://www.nightwish.com/en/band/reports?c=21

NotaPublicado: Vie Oct 15, 2010 11:04 pm 
Colaborador
Colaborador

Joder con el ansia viva 9fumar.gif 9fumar.gif 9fumar.gif

Para cuando estaba previsto que saliera el disco??

NotaPublicado: Vie Oct 15, 2010 11:21 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Septiembre de 2011

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 485 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 49  Siguiente