Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 30 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Tigertailz TV
NotaPublicado: Jue Ene 13, 2011 9:47 am 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

Imagen

NotaPublicado: Jue Ene 13, 2011 4:38 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

en ritmo y compas? :shock: :shock: :shock: no habia otra mas pekeña? coscorrones.gif

NotaPublicado: Jue Ene 13, 2011 7:28 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

tampoco creo que vaya mucha gente a verlos ehhhh (me da a mi...)

A mi me jode porque es el 19 de marzo!! y justo la semana antes me voy de vacas a dublin llegando a madrid el 18... no me da tiempo a re-ahorrar pal concierto :(

pero vamos si alguien quiere hacer algún donativo, acepto entradas gratis xD

NotaPublicado: Sab Jun 18, 2011 12:43 am 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

Ace Finchum vuelve a TIGERTAILZ

TIGERTAILZ nos anuncia el regreso de Finchum como batería de la banda. Ace Finchum toco por última vez con la banda en la década de 1990 y con el se reúnen todos los miembros supervivientes de la formación más clásica.

Kim Hooker y Jay Pepper estará en el Steelhouse en Ebbw Vale hoy viernes 17 de junio para hacer un anuncio especial en su primera presentación con Ace...

Más noticias muy pronto ...

Imagen

¿Nuevo disco? :roll:

Citar:
ACE IN THE PACK!
TIGERTAILZ WELCOME BACK ORIGINAL DRUMMER ACE FINCHUM.!!

Legendary Welsh shock rockers Tigertailz are delighted to announce the return of drummer Ace Finchum to the band. The addition of Ace, who last played with the band in the early 1990s, reunites all surviving members of the ‘classic’ line-up.

Kim Hooker and Jay Pepper will be at the Steelhouse in Ebbw Vale tonight Friday 17th June to make a special announcement on their first show with Ace. Be there if you can and come and say hello..

More news to follow very soon...

http://www.tigertailz.co.uk/news/2011/0 ... e-welcome/

NotaPublicado: Dom Jun 19, 2011 11:20 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Jay Pepper and Kim Hooker of Tigertailz comment on the return of Ace Finchum and the past, present and future of the band

NotaPublicado: Vie Mar 30, 2012 1:38 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

TIGERTAILZ rompe con Kim Hooker (Voz)

Breve declaración de Jay Pepper y Finchum:

"Aliviados para ser honestos... Obviamente estamos decepcionados de que Kim se haya ido, pero las cosas se han deteriorado hasta tal punto que la banda parecía que nunca volvería grabar o tocar. Así que algo tenía que pasar. Habíamos llegado a un punto en que no podíamos ponernos de acuerdo sobre nada - y uno de los mayores problemas fue la salida de Sara. Desde entonces las cosas han ido de mal en peor y todos hemos estado demasiado tiempo sin movernos.

Pero esto no es a vida o muerte .. Esto es sólo una banda tratando de hacer un poco de música, divertirse y tocar algunos conciertos.

Así que si alguien por ahí piensa que tiene las credenciales adecuadas para ser el nuevo líder de Tigertailz, nos encantaría conocerte.

Por favor, envía tus datos a management@tigertailz.co.uk

Esperemos que este no es el final de Tailz y os veamos a todos pronto. No pierdais la fe ..

Jay & As"

¿Volverá el cantante original Steevi Jaimz?

Imagen

Citar:
Tigertailz remaining original members Jay Pepper and Ace Finchum have parted company with Kim Hooker.

A short statement reads as follows:

Relieved to be honest.. We’re obviously disappointed that Kim’s gone but things have deteriorated to such a point that the band looked like it would never play or record again. So something had to give. And we’d just reached a point where we couldn’t agree on anything anymore - and one of the biggest issues being Sarah’s departure. Since then things have just gone from bad to worse and we’ve all had enough so time to move on.

But this isn’t life or death.. This is just a band trying to have some fun making music and playing some great Live shows.

So if anyone out there thinks they have the right credentials to be the new Tigertailz frontman then we’d love to hear from you.

Please send your info to management@tigertailz.co.uk

Let’s hope this isn’t the end of the Tailz journey and we see you all soon. Keep the faith..

Jay & Ace

http://www.tigertailz.co.uk/news/2012/0 ... er-hooked/

NotaPublicado: Mié Jun 27, 2012 1:55 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

TIGERTAILZ nueva formación

Tigertailz han revelado el nuevo Line-Up de la banda.

Jay Pepper (Guitarra)
Ace Finchum (batería)

Nuevos:
Jules Milles (voz),
Robb Wylde (guitarra)
Jason Sims (bajo).

También informan de nuevos conciertos y de que van a publicar un vídeo de la nueva versión de "Fall In Love Again", tema originalmente grabado para su álbum debut "Young And Crazy" (1987). El tema ha sido re-grabado en el estudio y es la primera contribución vocal de Jules, el single es un homenaje al ex bajista Pepsi Tate, que murió en 2007.

Imagen

Citar:
TIGERTAILZ: New Lineup Unveiled - June 25, 2012
British glam metal legends TIGERTAILZ have revealed their new lineup. Original members Jay Pepper (lead guitar) and Ace Finchum (drums) are joined by vocalist Jules Millis, guitarist Rob Wylde and bassist Jason Sims.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?m ... mID=175906

Citar:
TIGERTAILZ UNLEASH NEW LINE-UP!

TT_2012

LIVE DATES AND CHARITY SINGLE CONFIRMED!

An exciting new chapter is opening for long-serving British glam metal legends Tigertailz. Revealing its new line-up, Tigertailz is also set to hit the road this autumn, with dates in Europe and the UK. The tour will coincide with a new video and single, all proceeds of which will support cancer charity Amser Justin Time.

Original members Jay Pepper (lead guitar) and Ace Finchum (drums) are joined by vocalist Jules Millis, guitarist Rob Wylde and bassist Jason Sims.

Jules, who also sings for acclaimed melodic rockers White Widdow, grew up in Australia on a diet of 80s glam rock, including Kiss, Ratt and Tigertailz themselves. For Jules, joining the ‘Tailz is a musical dream come true. “It’s amazing to be joining a band I grew up listening to back in Melbourne,” he said. “‘Bezerk’ and ‘Young And Crazy’ were part of the soundtrack to my youth, and I hope to do those classic songs and many others full justice. It feels crazy - such an honour to be involved with this thing. I can’t wait to see where this road leads - it should be quite a ride.”

Rob Wylde, frontman and guitarist with Brit rockers Teenage Casket Company, also joins on guitar. A versatile musician who certainly knows the meaning of showmanship, Rob has not only released three albums with Teenage Casket Company but also fronted US glam rockers Sins Of America, and plays bass with melodic rockers Vega. Expect Rob’s explosive guitar sound and stage presence to take the ‘Tailz experience to a new dimension.

Former Psycho Kiss bassist Jason Sims completes the line-up. The full metal Welshman lists Metallica, Iron Maiden and Black Sabbath as his heroes and confesses that he’s “chomping at the bit” to get started. “It’s a strong line-up and I can’t wait to play these tracks live,” he adds. “I know how big Tigertailz’ fan base is, and I hope I can do them proud.”

Tigertailz are set to release a video for their new version of ‘Fall In Love Again’, a song originally recorded for their 1987 debut album ‘Young And Crazy’. Re-recorded in the studio and featuring the first vocal contribution from Jules, the single is a tribute to former bass player Pepsi Tate who died in 2007. All proceeds from the song will support Amser Justin Time, the pancreatic cancer charity set up in his memory.

With UK dates to follow soon, Tigertailz have confirmed the following shows:

21 September: The Gamla, Oslo, NORWAY
22 September: Tribute, Sandnes, NORWAY
24 September: Harry B James, Stockholm, SWEDEN
26 September: Leipätehdas, Helsinki, FINLAND
27 September: Leipätehdas, Helsinki, FINLAND
28 September: Club Dirty Harry, Växjö, SWEDEN
29 September: Backstage Rockbar, Tröllhattan, SWEDEN
5 October: United Club, Torino, ITALY
6 October: FOH Club, Bologna, ITALY
13 October: Shout It Out Loud Festival, Mülheim, GERMANY

Tigertailz are back. Long live the new flesh.

http://www.tigertailz.co.uk
http://www.facebook.com/OfficialTigertailz
http://www.amserjustintime.org/

http://www.tigertailz.co.uk/news/2012/0 ... w-line-up/

NotaPublicado: Sab Jun 30, 2012 12:40 am 
Heavy Metal Hamster
Heavy Metal Hamster

Joer, con lo justito de voz que es el Jules.........ya podían haber buscao a un vocalista mejor. coscorrones.gif

http://nurocks.blogspot.com/

NotaPublicado: Sab Jun 30, 2012 10:02 am 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

uno de los grupos más infravalorados del negocio

NotaPublicado: Mar Oct 02, 2012 11:53 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

TIGERTAILZ nueva versión de "Fall In Love Again" en descarga gratuita

Podéis descargarla en: http://www.tigertailz.co.uk/media/

El tema fue originalmente grabado para su álbum debut de 1987, "Young And Crazy". Regrabada en el estudio es la primera contribución vocal del nuevo cantante de la banda, Jules Millis.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 30 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3  Siguiente