Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 485 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 49  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Planes de NIGHTWISH
NotaPublicado: Lun Mar 14, 2011 8:42 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

¿Eso es un dementor?

NotaPublicado: Mar Mar 15, 2011 2:55 am 
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

y que trabas son esas que pone la cantante?

NotaPublicado: Mar Mar 15, 2011 11:53 am 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

La cantante no, si no la discográfica. Le han dado un mes de recuperación para no sé que, cosa que yo no me lo trago.

NotaPublicado: Mar Mar 15, 2011 12:12 pm 
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero

Fucker69 escribió:
Imagen

Primera fecha de la gira "Imaginarium"
la primera fecha del IMAGINARIUM WORLD TOUR sera en el Gibson Amphitheatre de California el Sabado 21 de enero del 2012
Segun cuentan sera el show mas grande que hayan hecho en norteamerica y sera una sola noche, tickets proximamente a la venta y a la espera de mas fechas

Spoiler:
The very first show for the IMAGINARIUM WORLD TOUR will take place at the GIBSON AMPHITHEATRE, Universal City, CA, U.S.A, on Saturday the 21st of January 2012.

This will be the biggest NIGHTWISH show production ever on the North American soil and strictly a one-off -- there will be no US tour until later in 2012.

The ticket sales will begin soon.

Está visto que lo lanzarán en navidades 6foros.gif

NotaPublicado: Mié Abr 06, 2011 2:29 pm 
Up the Irons!!!
Up the Irons!!!

NIGHTWISH continuan grabando

Imagen

Tras recuperarse de una lesión en el hombro provocada por una caída, la vocalista Anette Olzon ha regresado al estudio para grabar las pistas de voz del próximo disco de NIGHTWISH, el cual llevará por título "Imaginarium" y cuya fecha de salida podría efectuarse a comienzos del próximo 2012.

Además, el grupo planea grabar una película con el mismo nombre que será dirigida por Stober Harju y producida por Solar Films. Esta vería la luz tras el lanzamiento del disco.

NotaPublicado: Vie Abr 22, 2011 7:52 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

NIGHTWISH Anette Olzon termina de grabar

... Nuestro objetivo era hacer una canción por día, pero que en realidad se hizo algo así como 1,5 por día y todo en 8 días. Comenzabamos a las 10 y terminabamos alrededor de 15 o 16 cada día. Tome pequeños descansos pero sobre todo trabajaba y trabajaba. Me gusta ser eficientes y cuando empiezo a cantar me meto en el estado de ánimo y luego parar y tomar un largo descanso sólo puede hacerme perder el sentimiento y la cadencia. Y Imaginarium tiene una gran cantidad de sentimientos diferentes y diferentes maneras para mí de interpretar las canciones. Tuomas, Tero y Mikko estaban allí para guiarme y cantar mejor y crear esas pequeñas cosas en cada canción que lo hacen "histórico", como siempre dice Tero, jaja!

Cada vez que estábamos a punto de empezar a grabar un tema me sentaba y escuchaba la cancion con la orquesta, coro, solos y todo lo demás y debo decir que me dieron escalofríos cada vez...

Citar:
Finnvox Studios / Helsinki, April 2011

Last time I wrote a studio diary was back in 2007 after 3 weeks of recording my vocals, hiding out in the deep forests of Finland. No one knew my name as the new singer of Nightwish. Today I read through it for the first time since then, and well, I must say that I recognize a lot and laughed even more while reading it.

Things were naturally a bit different in 2007 compared to today. I went into the studio with a radically different starting position. I am not a secret anymore, I know the songs really well and have already recorded them in a demo session in Röskö. The songs were made for my voice and this time I could sing them with much more confidence. This also made my time in the studio much shorter than last time and we all worked really fast and efficient, like a racing team - we all knew our positions ;=)

We started out on Monday and I took a cab from the hotel, knowing that I had visited Finnvox Studios only once before. Then it was for a listening session for Dark Passion Play. What I didn`t remember was that it was far out in a factory area hidden between lots of other grey buildings. This famous studio looks kinda greyish and not so special when you first get closer, but when you get inside and see all the gold records hanging in the hallway, all the photos of famous musicians in the stairs you know this is the place for big things and big recordings. Of course Imaginarium needs to pass through this pit stop, too!

After hugging and having a short brief with Tuomas about practical things with Imaginarium tour and future plans, he took me to "my room" and when I entered I was so surprised! The room looked like my own little "Shangri-la". Lots of candles burning, pink and red carpets and fabrics that were hung to make it comfortable. Candy, teas, coffees, nuts, fashion magazines, a cosy lounging chair, a big framed poster with us all, and lots of other little things to make me feel at home. Teemu, our dear pyro tech had been there to make me feel welcome and get into a nice singing mood. So thanks to Teemu & the guys, my days at Finnvox got even nicer!

We took a great song to start with and even if my rib still gave me some pain my singing worked well. A little bit of tiredness from flying two days in a row, but still the whole day floated well and it was simply a great start for me.

Our goal was to do one song per day but we actually made something like 1,5 per day and were done in 8 days. We started at 10 and ended around 15 or 16 every day. Took shorter breaks but mainly we just worked and worked. I like to be efficient and when I start to sing I get into the mood and then stopping and taking a long break can just make me loose the feeling and cadence. And Imaginarium has a lot of different feelings in it, different ways for me to interpret the songs. Tuomas, Tero and Mikko were there to guide me to sing even better and to create those little things in every song that make it "historical", as Tero always says, haha!

Every time we were about to start recording a song, I first just sat down and listened to the songs with the orchestra, choir, solos and everything else I hadn`t heard yet, and I must say that I got the shivers every time. From recording the demo to getting the whole package with everything added is just a thrill! And I can hear that Pip and Tuomas just get better and better in using the orchestras, different instruments and voices.

After having listened to a song and heard the new things, I went to "my studio", did some warm-ups and then we started with the recordings. We took it in parts and mainly did the verses first. I sang the part over and over for a couple of times until we felt we had it. Then I doubled and tripled the whole thing if we wanted a fuller sound, as we did mainly in the faster songs. Then it varied if we did the harmonies for that specific part directly or if we continued and recorded the lead parts for the whole song before doing the harmonies. It also depended on my mood and how good my voice felt. I got food poisoning one day and threw up for 9 hours straight, affecting some parts of my voice. I was tired and weak so the day after I didn`t feel my high soft voice was perfect and therefore we didn`t take those high harmonies until the next day.

After 8 days of recording all the songs were recorded and all we had left were some harmonies here and there to fix, and then we just jumped from song to song and added what Tuomas felt was missing. Tuomas is great to work with and he is really clear with what he wants in every song. He is so devoted to the album, to getting every little piece perfect and I know he won`t sleep or rest well until the whole album is mixed and mastered and put into a safe somewhere. When I was done, I felt that little "empty" feeling I get when I have completed something. A little bit sad `cause I had so much fun and I just love to sing in the studio, this album being such a thrill for me. So many songs, all of them very different and I just gotta love the challenge. To get more out of my voice than before and to be part of this massive music where all of us, every musician that plays on it, is the key to make it work. To make Imaginarium come alive! And believe me - it will be one hell of a ride for us all;=)

On we go! Next step for me is to do some acting in the movie, but let´s take it one step at a time. Now I´ll enjoy the summer before all that happens! All best to everybody!

Anette

NotaPublicado: Sab Abr 23, 2011 6:10 am 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

Aaaah ya kiero escuchar ese disco

NotaPublicado: Vie Abr 29, 2011 3:26 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Genelec Studio Monitors in action with Nightwish!

This video is filmed during the recording session of the upcoming Imaginarium album (and movie!) when the band was at Petrax studios in Finland, naturally with a set of Genelec DSP active loudspeakers on the mixing console. In the interview Tuomas Holopainen and Marco Hietala talk about composing, studio work and recording sessions in multiple locations - what works for them. Behind the desk the world renowned mixing engineer Mikko Karmila takes care that everything is stored according to the highest standards. Enjoy!

NotaPublicado: Vie Abr 29, 2011 9:29 pm 
Colaborador
Colaborador

Joder y luego algunos dicen que los Dream Theater son pesaus con lo del nuevo batera, pues anda que estos... coscorrones.gif y que conste que es un grupo que me gusta, pero se me está haciendo eterno el nuevo disco. Solo faltaría que fuese un truño 6foros.gif

NotaPublicado: Vie Abr 29, 2011 10:11 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Lo peor de esto es que es un disco que se empezó a grabar para lanzarlo ahora (solo queda mezclar y eso mas de una semana no les lleva) y la discográfica lo retraso hasta finales de este año o principios del que viene. 7peleas.gif 7peleas.gif 7peleas.gif

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 485 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 49  Siguiente