Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 9 mensajes ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Before The Dawn nuevo disco
NotaPublicado: Mar Feb 07, 2012 11:47 am 
Colaborador
Colaborador

BEFORE THE DAWN nuevo disco 'Rise Of The Phoenix' en Abril

Imagen

Los fineses death metaleros melódicos BEFORE THE DAWN ya tienen apunto su nuevo trabajo de estudio, “Rise Of The Phoenix” es el título escogido y se prevee que dicho trabajo salga a la venta el próximo 27 de Abril de 2012. Aquí tenéis el tracklist y la portada.

Tuomas Saukkonen explica: “Los cambios masivos en el line-up durante el año 2011 terminaron una época de gran frustración y trajo 110% más de dedicación y profesionalismo en la banda”.
Spoiler:
Finnish melancholic melodic death metal outfit BEFORE THE DAWN returns after living through a phase of changes and uncertainty – cleansed, renewed and stronger than ever! Leaving pieces of both the musical and personal past behind, mastermind Tuomas Saukkonen, lead guitarist Juho Räihä and their new companions get ready for conquering your ears with the finest blend of northern gloom and harsh melodic death metal.

Their seventh studio album and at the same time second release via Nuclear Blast Records is entitled “Rise Of The Phoenix” and will arise from the ashes on the 27th of April 2012!

The perfectly fitting phoenix symbolism was chosen prudently as main man, vocalist and guitarist Tuomas explains:

“Massive changes in the line-up during 2011 ended an era of great frustration and brought back 110% dedication and professionalism into the band. The newfound energy and motivation steered us into a victorious European tour and made it possible to produce the strongest, fastest, heaviest and definitely the most epic BEFORE THE DAWN album so far!”

BEFORE THE DAWN – “RISE OF THE PHOENIX”

01. Exordium
02. Pitch-Black Universe
03. Phoenix Rising
04. Cross To Bear
05. Throne Of Ice
06. Perfect Storm
07. Fallen World
08. Eclipse
09. Closure

BONUS TRACKS

10. Unbreakable (2012 Version)
11. Deliverance
12. Reflection (taken from the very first BTD demo 1999)

Imagen

The cover artist of this album is Heino Brand from Brandmerkk.

http://www.beforethedawn.com/

Asunto: Re: Before The Dawn nuevo disco
NotaPublicado: Mar Feb 07, 2012 2:25 pm 
Heavy Metal Hamster
Heavy Metal Hamster

Que ganas le tengo a éste disco!!!

http://nurocks.blogspot.com/

NotaPublicado: Sab Feb 11, 2012 3:11 pm 
Colaborador
Colaborador

Before The Dawn - New Album Teaser

Imagen

After the departure of Lars Eikind (bass/clean vocals) and Atte Palokangas (drums), Before The Dawn experienced a rebirth of sorts. What could formerly be described as dark metal started to flow much more into melodic death metal waters. The result of this development will arise like the famous phoenix from the ashes on the 27th of April 2012: Rise Of The Phoenix!

Together with their new companions Pyry Hanski (bass) and Joonas Kauppinen (drums), Before The Dawn will surprise you with a totally new, incredibly thrilling listening experience on their seventh studio album. To get a first impression of what's coming up to you, check out the 1st official album teaser, which already includes a preview of two brand new songs of Rise Of The Phoenix, namely "Throne Of Ice" and "Cross To Bear".

Imagen

Furthermore, the band has recently announced the album's complete tracklist, including the bonus tracks:

01. Exordium
02. Pitch-Black Universe
03. Phoenix Rising
04. Cross To Bear
05. Throne Of Ice
06. Perfect Storm
07. Fallen World
08. Eclipse
09. Closure
10. Unbreakable [bonus] [2012 version]
11. Deliverance [bonus]
12. Reflection [bonus] [taken from the first demo]

http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mus ... r-and.html

NotaPublicado: Mar Feb 14, 2012 2:10 am 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

¿Otro? ¿Estos no habían sacado disco en 2011?

NotaPublicado: Mar Feb 14, 2012 7:41 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

m6 escribió:
¿Otro? ¿Estos no habían sacado disco en 2011?

Discazo, diiiiiiiscazo

NotaPublicado: Mar Feb 14, 2012 8:10 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

Ni me acuerdo.

NotaPublicado: Mar Feb 14, 2012 9:21 pm 
Colaborador
Colaborador

Pues fué de lo mejor del año pasado IMO

before-the-dawn-deathstar-rising-2011-t7660.html

Yo me lo pillé originás trophy.gif

NotaPublicado: Mié Mar 21, 2012 5:39 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

BEFORE THE DAWN - 2º album teaser de "Rise Of The Phoenix"

Su séptimo álbum "Rise Of The Phoenix" saldrá editado por Nuclear Blast el 27 de Abril de 2012.

NotaPublicado: Vie Ene 11, 2013 2:59 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

Tuomas Saukkonen congela sus proyectos y empieza Wolfheart

Imagen

Resumiendo, Tuomas Saukkonen se ha cansado de sus proyectos (Before the dawn, Black Sun Aeon, Routasielu, Dawn of solace, Final harvest) y ha empezado con uno nuevo, Wolfheart. Dará 4 conciertos en acústico por Finlandia y un último concierto el 23 de febrero en Lahti, Finlandia, que serán grabados y añadidos como bonus al recopilatorio de 3 CDs que lanzará Stay Heavy Records con material de los 4 proyectos.

Spoiler:
Finnish metal musician Tuomas Saukkonen, who is known from bands such as Before The Dawn, Black Sun Aeon, Routasielu, Dawn Of Solace and Final Harvest shocked the finnish metal community when he announced on Thursday 10th of January that he will be putting all of his current projects on eternal ice and start focusing into something totally new. Kaaoszine caught up with Tuomas through Facebook and did an exclusive interview about his future plans with his new project Wolfheart.

Hi Tuomas. You dropped quite a bomb when you announced today that you will be ending all of your active bands. Where did you come up with an idea to that? I guess you had some time to think about this and didn´t made the decision too rushed?

Tuomas: Yes I have been thinking about this already for a few years from the Before The Dawn side and first time this was brought into the table was when we were releasing the “Decade Of Darkness” EP to celebrate the 10th year for Before The Dawn. At that time I had an idea to end the band because it just felt right to end the band at that point. The band played their biggest shows in Europe by supporting Amorphis and in Asia by supporting Stratovarius. The CD´s were selling great and we ended up signing a deal with Nuclear Blast Records. The album that came after the EP titled “Deathstar Rising” did an amazing job in the Finnish charts ending into the top10. Still even though we achieved a lot I started to feel like it´s becoming more and more of a job for me and felt that I was drifting away from the most important thing in my life which is for the love of making music.
At that time we also started to have a little bad chemistry within the band and it also started to reflect into the band´s live performances as well as into my own motivation towards the band because I became a bit frustrated. The line-up changes in 2011 gave me more motivation and it once again started to feel like it was right thing to continue after the “Rise Of The Phoenix” album but after the successful tours in Finland and Europe and the great response to the CD both among the fans and press really gave me the opportunity to let go of my “old friend” from the past 14 years. I felt like a winner and decided to put it aside because I could with a large smile remember all that great things we experienced with this band.
At some point I recognized I was just keeping the band alive and it didn´t feel so right anymore. I lost the passion to make music my own way and the main reason why I had a lot of side projects like Black Sun Aeon, Routasielu, Dawn Of Solace and The Final Harvest at the first place. Those were the band´s where I had the ability to be artistically free and create what I wanted. Now when Before The Dawn is done it was logical for me to clean the table at once and start building something from scratch again.

As you said on the press statement that you are already working with a new group named Wolfheart. Where did you come up with the idea to that and who plays in the band with you?

Tuomas:
I started working with a new project named Wolfheart in the summer of 2012. I have been writing songs from the fall of 2012 and done some demos for the band. At the moment I have already recorded and mixed half of the band´s upcoming yet untitled debut album and the rest of the CD will be finished by the beginning of March when we will record and mix the second half of the album. Wolfheart is pretty close to Black Sun Aeon music wisely so I am writing and recording all of the instruments and when the time comes we will build up a live band for the live shows. It would be impossible for me to be without writing music so it felt natural to start a new band so that I have a channel to put out my music. I just started writing music and they started to take certain shape and made their own clear entity. For the first time in 10 years there were nothing else than just me and the music. No gigs booked, no release schedules, no promo plans and not even recording contracts. Now when half of the CD is done and mixed I will start looking for interested parties to put out the CD. Our goal is to put it out before the winter of 2013 but we will see how it goes.

How would you compare the sound of Wolfheart to your past projects? Will you change style a lot or will it still be similar to your older projects?

Tuomas
: I am still doing this mostly for myself so I don´t see the point at inventing the wheel again because of the reason that someone expects me to do it or it might be the best thing for me after releasing over 120 metal songs. I will continue with this project by my own means but the main “red” line in this new project is to create a band that has the energy of Before The Dawn and mix it with the low-tuned dark, heavy and epic atmosphere of Black Sun Aeon. Also at a same time I have had some northern warrior feeling into it so those are the main ingredients what Wolfheart will contain. You can expect me to write more diverse songs now because I don´t have to write songs for 3 to 4 different bands but instead I am only focusing into this one.

Is it the final decision to put the old projects on ice or shall we still have the opportunity in the future witness them live?

Tuomas:
The original plans was to skip the Summerbreeze 2012 shows with Before The Dawn and Black Sun Aeon but plans changed during the winter when we had an opportunity to play one big final show at Lahti in Finland Klubi on that 23rd of February. That will be the farewell show where Before The Dawn, Black Sun Aeon and Routasielu will get up on stage for the very last time. It will be a special show with special guest musicians and you might even hear some Dawn Of Solace material first time in six years during the night as well! It is going to be a very special, sweaty and emotional night! Even though many of my bands are highly characterized into myself and I have done most of the music for all of the bands I still feel like every band has been their own entity and the opportunity to share the stage once again with my friends and people who I admire a lot as musicians is the best way to end this journey. Best people ever, unforgettable trips and adventures + the best fans in the world. I might even have to drink a bit to stay alive from the emotional night. I will also be doing an “unplugged” tour in Finland in February where an unplugged band consisting members of Before The Dawn and Black Sun Aeon will cover Before The Dawn, Black Sun Aeon and Dawn Of Solace songs acoustically. Dates below:

08.02. Nuclear Nightclub, Oulu
09.02. Amarillo, Lahti
15.02. Musta Kynnys, Jyväskylä
16.02. Rytmikatti, Kouvola

You also revealed us that you have plans to release a 3CD compilation entitled ”My Darkness” which will contain all the hits from your career. How are you going to choose the songs for the CD´s? Will there be 1 CD of Before The Dawn, 1 CD of Black Sun Aeon and 1 CD of the rest or what kind of plans do you have with that?

Tuomas:
Stay Heavy Records said that they would like to put out a 3CD box consisting of BTD, BSA, DOS and RoutaSielu material and I think it´s a right way to summarize my career from the beginning to this day. At this point it seems that 1 CD will be dedicated to Before The Dawn, 1 CD will be a compilation of BSA, DOS and RoutaSielu and the third one will be a mixture of the acoustic set we are recording from the shows in February + some unreleased songs from the past projects. We will also film the last farewell show in February to DVD so most likely some material from that will be included into the compilation as well as a bonus.

Thank you very much for the interview and best of luck for the year 2013. Anything you want to say as a closure to your fans all over the world and to the readers of Kaaoszine?

Tuomas:
I will dedicate this to BTD, BSA, DOS and RoutaSielu fans: Even though a lot of things will change the music I have made will never disappear and I am working new music at the moment even though under a different name. I hope to see everybody in Lahti on the farewell show and after that many times at Wolfheart shows. You´re the best!

http://kaaoszine.fi/wolfheart/

Imagen

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 9 mensajes ]