Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 141 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 15  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: KAMELOT preparando nuevo disco y buscando vocalista
NotaPublicado: Sab May 26, 2012 12:42 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

KAMELOT firma un nuevo contrato con Steamhammer / SPV

Kamelot han firmado un nuevo contrato con la dicográfica Steamhammer / SPV. El acuerdo abarca a todo el mundo excepto Japón, donde permanecerá con King Records.

KAMELOT se encuentra grabando la batería de su nuevo álbum en el estudio Morrisound en Tampa, Florida con el reconocido ingeniero de Jim Morris antes de viajar a Wolfsburg, Alemania, los estudios Gate para completar el CD bajo la dirección del productor Sascha Paeth (Edguy, Avantasia, Rhapsody).

El título del álbum se dará a conocer a finales de junio, junto con el nombre del nuevo vocalista de la banda.

Imagen

Citar:
American melodic metallers KAMELOT have inked a new deal with Steamhammer/SPV. The agreement covers the entire world except Japan, where KAMELOT will remain with King Records.

KAMELOT is currently recording the drums for its new album at Morrisound Studios in Tampa, Florida with renowned engineer Jim Morris before travelling to Wolfsburg, Germany's Gate studios to complete the CD under the direction of producer Sascha Paeth (EDGUY, AVANTASIA, RHAPSODY).

The title of KAMELOT's new album will be revealed at the end of June, along with the name of the band's new vocalist.

http://legacy.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla ... adlines%29

NotaPublicado: Mié May 30, 2012 12:58 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

KAMELOT Studio Update - May 2012

http://www.kamelot.com
http://www.facebook.com/kamelotofficial

NotaPublicado: Vie Jun 08, 2012 1:57 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Kamelot in Studio: Drum Recordings

NotaPublicado: Vie Jun 22, 2012 4:55 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

KAMELOT anuncian su nuevo vocalista

El nuevo vocalista de Kamelot es Tommy Karevik

Imagen

Biografía en inglés

Spoiler:
I was born on the 1st of November 1981 just south of Stockholm in a suburb called Botkyrka. Raised with music within the family, my sister Jenny and I were surrounded by the great songs of that time. Growing up I only sang for fun and because it was a natural thing for me. I even joined the school choir as one of the two only boys there… At the age of 12 my mother took me to see “The Phantom of the Opera” and I remember being totally floored by the music, the voices and the ambiance… I guess you could say that this is where it all started…

After elementary school Jenny was accepted into a musical collage but I was more into sports at the time. I was studying Nature and Science in college and it wasn`t until my 2nd year when I was 16 years old, that I “discovered music” for real.

In my class there was a guy called Johan Larsson who was a musician and a guitar player. We instantly became good friends, and inspired by his musicality I picked up the guitar for the first time. During the days that followed I wrote my first song… It was in Swedish and I was really proud. Johan and I wrote a lot of music together during that time and it really helped me to develop my singing as well.

My first contact with metal music was also through Johan. For me it was a new world of music that opened before me. Coming from Musicals and artists like QUEEN, MICHAEL JACKSON and ABBA, I started to interest myself in the more melodic side of metal like DREAM THEATER, SYMPHONY X, SONATA ARCTICA and A.C.T. But my biggest wake-up call was when I heard Jorn Lande for the first time… I couldn`t believe my ears – and I still can`t. I started practicing to sing like all the great artists I loved and somehow found my own style in the middle of it.

In 2004 I was asked to write and sing on a metal project with Stefan Lindholm. The project was called VINDICTIV and the vocals were recorded together with Johan in his home studio.
Later that same year I was contacted by the Stockholm based prog metal band SEVENTH WONDER. They had heard the recordings with VINDICTIV and asked me if I wanted to come and audition for the singer position. They were about to release their first studio album and had just parted ways with their previous singer. I did the audition and a couple of days later they called me on the phone asking me if I wanted in. I happily accepted.

Since that day I have recorded 3 studio albums a played a lot of great shows with SEVENTH WONDER and I have a lot to thank the guys in the band for. They are all fantastic musicians and great friends. Apart from the known ones, my musical heroes remain my sister Jenny, Johan Larsson and my SW family. As for today I am still in the band and have no intention of leaving.

Kamelot en el estudio Junio 2012

Amanda Somerville y Elize Ryd

Citar:

The New Chapter is begins! Kamelot reveals new vocalist
Posted on June 22, 2012

Dear Kamelot Fans! We are pleased to announce the newest addition to the Kamelot Family, please give a warm welcome the Kamelot’s new vocalist Tommy Karevik!

Press Release:

The American/German symphonic metal band KAMELOT is proud to announce another key piece leading to the release of their new studio album.

A question foremost in every KAMELOT fan’s mind has been: Who is the group’s new lead singer?

Band mastermind and guitarist Thomas Youngblood has now revealed: “The new man is Scandinavian Tommy Karevik!”.

The general public may not be overly familiar with the 30 year old Swede, Karevik, but people in the industry know him as the immensely talented frontman of the Swedish band, Seventh Wonder. Youngblood states: “We had around 800 candidates for the vacant position, among them a number of really renowned musicians, and having to reject them really wasn’t easy. We want to thank all the applicants, thank you for your understanding and we wish you all lots of success in the future!”.

The search for Tommy Karevik…

In their search for a new singer, Thomas Youngblood found YouTube to be an amazing tool: “I listened to a clip of a studio production featuring Tommy and have to confess that his performance really amazed me. His approach to melodies and themes suits KAMELOT perfectly, and during our European shows we had plenty of opportunity to find out what a great guy he is.”

Tommy first appeared as one of the guest singers on KAMELOT‘s very successful 2011 Pandemonium World Tour. Tommy states: “The tour was a lot of fun and I met a lot of nice people and got some good experience. The guys were super nice and we had a great time together! By then I was really into the band’s music and had fallen in love with the amazingly loyal and dedicated fans at every show.”

Karevik is thrilled about his new position: “I am so honored to now be a part of this family and I can`t wait to move into the new era of the band together with the guys. I fully understand that this comes with great responsibility and that it will be a big challenge for me as a singer as well as a person, but you can rest assured I will give it my all. From this day, a new journey has begun and I am really eager to meet you all along the way to share my passion for this music!”.

KAMELOT‘s new album is planned for a September 2012 release, which coincides with the beginning a massive World Tour that will bring the band to nearly every continent on the planet. See Tour Section for already scheduled concert dates!

http://www.kamelot.com/site/

NotaPublicado: Vie Jun 22, 2012 8:03 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

Xanceda escribió:

Eso parece más Avantasia que Kamelot dedorisa.gif

NotaPublicado: Vie Jun 22, 2012 9:37 pm 
Heavy Metal Hamster
Heavy Metal Hamster

Solo diré dos cosas respecto a Tommy Karevik:

1. Es un grandísimo vocalista, lo hará perfectamente en Kamelot, tanto con las viejas canciones como con las nuevas, Thomas y compañía lo van a tener muy fácil al componer para su voz, tiene mucha magia.

2. Espero que no se le ocurra abandonar Seventh Wonder porque creo que éste chico es como mínimo el 75% de la banda, y se van a quedar muy cojos sin él....ójala sea capaz de cuadrar agendas y pueda seguir con ambas bandas.

Bueno, y otra cosa más......que bueno está el cabrón........jejejejeje. :mrgreen:

http://nurocks.blogspot.com/

NotaPublicado: Lun Jun 25, 2012 2:45 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

El nuevo vocalista de KAMELOT Tommy Karevik no abandonará SEVENTH WONDER

Tommy Karevik ha publicado la siguiente declaración acerca de su incorporación a la banda:

"...y esto es muy importante para mí ... no voy a dejar SEVENTH WONDER! Los chicos de SEVENTH WONDER, y todos los fantásticos fans no se librarán de mí tan fácilmente! Os quiero a todos y vosotros sois la razón de que haya llegado a donde estoy hoy! ya estamos trabajando en algunas cosas para el próximo álbum de SEVENTH WONDER y realmente no puedo esperar para mostrárselo todos!"

Imagen

Citar:
Swedish singer Tommy Karevik (SEVENTH WONDER), who recently joined American/German symphonic metallers KAMELOT as the replacement for Roy Khan, has released the following statement regarding his addition to the band:

"It is not a secret that I have been in close contact with the KAMELOT crew for some time now. I played with them on ProgPower 2010 and I joined them on the European part of the tour in the spring of 2011. I learned a lot from this experience and had a great time together with the guys. Of course, musically, it is a bit different from the SEVENTH WONDER style, but to me, that is also what makes it interesting and challenging. Over the past months I have come to love the music and the vibe of the band and when I finally and officially was asked to join as the singer and full-blown member of KAMELOT, I was very happy and gladly accepted! This is something I am really proud of and something I am looking forward to making my own. However, I do want to say this... and this is very important to me... I will not leave SEVENTH WONDER! The SEVENTH WONDER guys and all of you fantastic and supportive fans out there will not get rid of me so easily! I love you all and you are the reason I got to where I am today! We are already working on some stuff for the next SEVENTH WONDER album and really can't wait to show it to you all!"

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?m ... adlines%29

NotaPublicado: Lun Jun 25, 2012 11:07 am 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

NOTICION
Seveth Wonder es una pedazo de banda. Y su vocalista es de lo mejorcito, me temía que dejara la banda por ir a Kamelot :/
Pero si el mismo dice que nanai... gran noticia

NotaPublicado: Lun Jun 25, 2012 4:52 pm 
Heavy Metal Hamster
Heavy Metal Hamster

aLeX134 escribió:
NOTICION
Seveth Wonder es una pedazo de banda. Y su vocalista es de lo mejorcito, me temía que dejara la banda por ir a Kamelot :/
Pero si el mismo dice que nanai... gran noticia

Lo mismo digo.........ahora ya más tranquila y deseando oir el nuevo trabajo de Kamelot con su voz...... toma33.gif oooh.gif 2alegria.gif ok1

http://nurocks.blogspot.com/

NotaPublicado: Mié Jul 18, 2012 4:39 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

"Silverthorn" es el título de lo nuevo de KAMELOT

"Silverthorn" será el título del nuevo álbum de Kamelot previsto para el 24 de septiembre (25 EE.UU.) a través de Steamhammer / SPV. Se trata del primer lanzamiento de la banda con el nuevo cantante Tommy Karevik (vocalista también de SEVENTH WONDER).

Imagen

Código:
American/German/Swedish symphonic metallers KAMELOT have set "Silverthorn" as the title of their new album, due on September 25 (one day earlier internationally) via Steamhammer/SPV. The CD will mark the band's first release with new singer Tommy Karevik, the 30-year-old Swede who previously fronted SEVENTH WONDER.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 141 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 15  Siguiente