Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 264 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 27  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Avantasia nuevo Album para finales de este año (2009)
NotaPublicado: Mar Ago 07, 2012 1:02 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

Con estos voy un disco atrasado.

Asunto: Re: Avantasia nuevo Album para finales de este año (2009)
NotaPublicado: Mié Oct 24, 2012 9:34 pm 
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

AVANTASIA acaba de comenzar a grabar su próximo disco

Más en concreto las baterías, con un batería que aún no han desvelado quién es. Tobbias nos cuenta que está preparando un disco que va a sonar más a los primeros pero sin renegar de su último álbum del que se siente muy orgulloso y "como en casa" cuando oye esas melodías. El nuevo álbum será nuevamente una Ópera Rock con una historia de cuento de hadas alejada de cualquier tendencia ya que cree que el éxito de su anterior trabajo es debido a que fue hecho con el corazón. También dice que ya se ha recuperado de su nariz rota, que están en un estudio muy guay, que aún no está pero que estará Sasha como productor y que nos mantendrá informados de los progresos de la grabación.

Citar:
"The new material sounds very fresh and new and yet you can hear the old classic AVANTASIA vibe on the album, it will be an enchanting fairytale again, far away from any musical trends. Our latest album was our most successful album of all time, but I guess it was only that successful because it came from the heart. That's the only proven remedy I wanna stick to. I tried to lay down any thought of expectations, but instead just do a completely unseasonable, unfashionable and even unreasonable piece of art. Anyway, I feel at home when I listen to those melodies, choirs and guitars. I just talked to Michi Kiske and he said that the stuff reminds him a lot of the old classic AVANTASIA material in the good old Keeper style. As a fan, now that sounds even exciting to me, so the circle shuts. For myself it's hard to describe the material in words, I had and have so many ideas that I had to restrain myself a little, otherwise the album would become too long, and I'm trying not to do a double album this time. However, I am really excited, and I just thought I'd let you know how excited I am. I'll try to give you more updates from now on. -Cheers, Tobi"

http://www.tobiassammet.com/eng/index.php

Asunto: Re: Opera-ciones AVANTASIA
NotaPublicado: Vie Nov 09, 2012 7:40 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Más detalles de la grabación de lo nuevo de AVANTASIA

Tobias y Edguy están actualmente de gira por Sudamérica con el ex-guitarrista de Guns'n Roses de Slash y su banda, pero justo antes de salir Tobias envió algunas imágenes que filmó durante la grabación del nuevo disco de Avantasia para darnos una idea de lo que está pasando en el estudio.

La grabación de la batería para el próximo álbum de Avantasia se ha completado, el batería es Russell Gilbrook de Uriah Heep...

...Como podéis imaginar es el mejor batería que ha escuchado en la vida y bla bla bla...

Imagen

Citar:
November 08, 2012
NEW AVANTASIA ALBUM - STUDIO REPORT
Tobias & Edguy are currently touring South America with ex-Guns‘n Roses guitarist Slash and his band, but right before they left Tobias sent us some footage he filmed during the recording of the new Avantasia album to give you a clue of what's going on in the studio. The drum recordings for the forthcoming Avantasia album have been completed, the drummer is Russell Gilbrook from Uriah Heep.

Tobias comments: "Russell is a killer drummer, a real power house! When Eric Singer gave me his schedule for 2012 and how much he'd be involved with Kiss, I knew that I had to find a drummer, so I was trying to kind of make a virtue of necessity and add a new flavor to Avantasia. I remembered having seen Uriah Heep a few years ago and I was really impressed by the way the drummer mistreated his poor little kit, beating it to pieces likea monster, while still keeping the dynamics and the groove. I knew that if I‘d be in need of a drummer one day, I'd try to work with this guy. And now after the recording has been completed I know that it's been a very good decision. If you check the little clip on the website you know will agree. Russell is a monster and the drums sound amazing. Also the studio must have the best drum recording room I've ever been to. Previous clients like Roger Whittaker, Truck Stop, Rammstein, Sarah Brightman and the Wildecker Herzbuben knew why they went for the Vox-Klangstudio... I am extraordinarily happy!"

NotaPublicado: Jue Dic 06, 2012 10:36 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Lo nuevo de AVANTASIA se titula "The Mystery Of Time"

El nuevo disco de AVANTASIA se titulará "The Mystery Of Time", y como ya se ha informado tiene previsto su lanzamiento en marzo.

Inmediatamente después del lanzamiento de la nueva "Metal Opera", basada en una historia escrita por Tobias Sammet, la banda se embarcará en un tour (en recintos cerrados). Debido a que abarcarán las diferentes épocas y la historia de AVANTASIA estos espectáculos serán muy largos y no contarán con teloneros. Los invitados y los detalles del álbum se darán a conocer pronto

Citar:
December 06, 2012
NEW AVANTASIA ALBUM: "THE MYSTERY OF TIME"
Today we have breathtaking news for all AVANTASIANS: The new album will be called “AVANTASIA - THE MYSTERY OF TIME“, and as previously reported is set for release in March.

Immediately after the release of this new Metal Opera, based on a story written by Tobias Sammet, the band will embark on a full-fledged indoor-tour, during which the band and special guests will bring the epic undertaking to the stage. Due to embracing all of the different eras and history of AVANTASIA these shows will have an extended playing time, and the whole evening will be dedicated to Avantasia with no support acts. Guests and album details will be announced soon!

NotaPublicado: Lun Dic 10, 2012 7:58 pm 
Rey de la Barra
Rey de la Barra

Primeros invitados para el nuevo disco de AVANTASIA

Tobias Sammet contará con la voz del grupo de Heavy Metal SAXON para su Ópera Metal AVANTASIA. El vocalista Biff Byford será uno de los artistas invitados que aparecerán en "The Mystery Of Time", uniéndose a los ya confirmados Bruce Kulick, ex guitarrista de KISS, y Russell Gilbrook, batería de URIAH HEEP.

Os recordamos que AVANTASIA se encuentra en el VOX Klangstudio de Bendestorf, Alemania, con el productor Sascha Paeth (KAMELOT, RHAPSODY, EPICA) trabajando en "The Mystery Of Time", que llegará en la primavera de 2013.

NotaPublicado: Lun Dic 10, 2012 8:05 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

Y otros invitados serán Kiske, Kai Hansen, Amanda-me-meto-en-todos-los-fregaus-Sommerville.

NotaPublicado: Lun Dic 10, 2012 8:06 pm 
Colaborador
Colaborador

Yo lo espero con ansia viva

NotaPublicado: Lun Dic 24, 2012 5:46 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

AVANTASIA: felicitación de navidad, nuevo invitado al disco y sample

paico escribió:
Primeros invitados para el nuevo disco de AVANTASIA

Tobias Sammet contará con la voz del grupo de Heavy Metal SAXON para su Ópera Metal AVANTASIA. El vocalista Biff Byford será uno de los artistas invitados que aparecerán en "The Mystery Of Time", uniéndose a los ya confirmados Bruce Kulick, ex guitarrista de KISS, y Russell Gilbrook, batería de URIAH HEEP.

Os recordamos que AVANTASIA se encuentra en el VOX Klangstudio de Bendestorf, Alemania, con el productor Sascha Paeth (KAMELOT, RHAPSODY, EPICA) trabajando en "The Mystery Of Time", que llegará en la primavera de 2013.

Pues lo que se suponía ya se ha anunciado MICHAEL KISKE también estará en lo nuevo de AVANTASIA

"Hola amigos, como sabeis Actualmente estoy trabajando en un nuevo álbum de Avantasia. Es mucho trabajo, pero estoy muy orgulloso de lo que estamos creando en este momento -.. Es algo increíble, como mi pequeño regalo de Navidad y para hacer la Navidad incluso un poco más emocionante, hoy voy a revelar algunos de los secretos: ¡Por supuesto, Michael Kiske se encuentra a bordo de nuevo. Apuesto a que esto se esperaba, se le oye fuerte y claro, y sigue siendo el vocalista número uno. - Increíble pero, ¿qué es realmente nuevo? ¡Por primera vez en la historia de Avantasia, estamos trabajando con una verdadera orquesta sinfónica "The German Film Orchestra Babelsberg". Es posible que la conozcáis, han trabajado con Rammstein, Bryan Adams, Shania Twain, y también con Edguy en el álbum Hellfire Club. Ss un cuento de hadas en lo estamos trabajando, así que no había otra opción que tener por fin una orquesta de verdad - después de todo es una epopeya Rock-, o probablemente una Metal Opera ! Bueno, yo no quiero hablar mucho, pero os deseamos una Feliz Navidad. Si hace clic en el clip en el vídeo, puedes ver las grabaciones de la orquesta y también una pequeña muestra, una mezcla aproximada de lo que está por venir en marzo de 2013: MYSTERY OF TIME... y Feliz Navidad - Tobi "!

D
Citar:
ecember 23, 2012
CHECK THIS OUT... AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!
"Hey friends, as you know I am currently working on a new Avantasia album. It's a lot of work, but I am so proud of what we are creating right now - it's amazing stuff. As my little Christmas gift to, and to make Christmas even a little more exciting for you, I'll reveal some secrets today: Of course, Michael Kiske is on board again! I bet you expected this, you can hear him loud and clear, and he is still the number one vocalist in that range - unbelievable! But, what is really new: For the first time in the history of Avantasia, we're working with a real symphonic orchestra: The German Film Orchestra Babelsberg! You may remember it, they have worked with Rammstein, Bryan Adams, Shania Twain, and also with Edguy on the Hellfire Club album. It's an enchanting fairytale we are working on, so we really have no choice but to finally have a real orchestra - after all it's an epic Rock-, or probably Metal Opera! Okay, I don‘t wanna talk much, but wish you a Happy Christmas. If you click on the clip below, you can check out the orchestra recordings and also, you'll hear a little sample, a rough mix of what's to come in March 2013: THE MYSTERY OF TIME! Enjoy… and Merry Christmas! - Tobi"

NotaPublicado: Sab Dic 29, 2012 2:47 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Arjen Lucassen otro de los invitados a lo nuevo de AVANTASIA

Tobias Sammet ha confirmado que Arjen Lucassen sera otro de los invitados en el nuevo disco de Avantasia. Junto a Arjen estarán Michael Kiske (Helloween, Unisonic) Biff Byford (Saxon), Bruce Kulick (Kiss) y Russell Gilbrook (Uriah Heep)... y los que nos quedan por saber, pero que todos imaginamos.

El nuevo disco de AVANTASIA se titulará "The Mystery Of Time", y como ya se ha informado tiene previsto su lanzamiento en marzo.

Imagen

Citar:
ARJEN LUCASSEN ON NEW AVANTASIA ALBUM!

"To me he used to be what John D. Rockerduck is to Scrooge McDuck: An adamant long time rival; in our case when it comes to producing Rock Operas. Well, if you can't beat your enemy make him your ally! And so I opened the door and literally invited pestilence into my world, ha! Seriously, the truth is that the 'pestilence' I'm talking about is really one of the nicest, coolest and loveliest plagues I've ever come to know, an ambitious artist through and through and a real great guitar player. So, having just come back from a shopping tour in 2912 -where apparently he found himself a brand new pair of bad-ass pants & boots- he went into the studio to record some additional lead guitar for the forthcoming Avantasia album "The Mystery Of Time": Ayreon mastermind Arjen Anthony Lucassen!

Arjen, if you read this: Killer pants, hope you had a Merry Christmas and I wish you a happy 200110010013! ;-) You rock! Groetjes, Tobi"

In March 2013 the new Avantasia Rock Opera "The Mystery Of Time" will be released on CD and vinyl. The album is going to feature guest stars such as Biff Byford (Saxon), Michael Kiske (Unisonic, ex-Helloween), Bruce Kulick (ex-Kiss, ex-Meat Loaf), Russell Gilbrook (Uriah Heep), Arjen A. Lucassen (Ayreon, ex-Vengeance) and the "German Film Orchestra Babelsberg". More musicians will be announced soon! In April an all-star ensemble will set off on a world tour, playing 3 hour indoor shows on their own plus a few chosen festivals!

NotaPublicado: Jue Ene 10, 2013 2:58 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Ronnie Atkins (vocalista de Pretty Maids) también en lo nuevo de AVANTASIA

Tobias Sammet ha anunciado el próximo invitado especial para el próximo LP de Avantasia "The Mystery of Time", esta vez es el vocalista de Pretty Maids Ronnie Atkins.

Imagen

Citar:
January 09, 2013
RONNIE ATKINS OF PRETTY MAIDS ON NEW AVANTASIA-ALBUM
Photo © Joakim LenellAfter Biff Byford (Saxon), Michael Kiske (ex-Helloween, Unisonic), Arjen Lucassen (Ayreon, ex-Vengeance), Bruce Kulick (Grand Funk Railroad, ex-KISS, ex-Meat Loaf) and the German Filmorchestra Babelsberg another participent can now be announced: It's Pretty Maids vocalist Ronnie Atkins who will sing a role on the new Avantasia Metal Opera "The Mystery Of Time" (out in March 2013).

Tobias comments: "I have been a huge Pretty Maids fan since I was a teenager. I already asked Ronnie to be on the Metal Opera in 1999, but he was busy back then. Last year I saw Pretty Maids live, and they were a steam train on stage, unbelievable. After the show we met and Ronnie was a great guy. Finally after 13 years, I am really proud to have him on the new Avantasia album. And his kick-ass performance leaves no doubt: It was a great decision to ask him!"

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 264 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 27  Siguiente