Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 54 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: KATAKLYSM: título de su nuevo disco
NotaPublicado: Mié Ago 14, 2013 1:32 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

KATAKLYSM: portadas de su nuevo disco "Waiting For The End To Come"

Kataklysm han revelado la portada alternativa para su próximo lanzamiento "Waiting For The End To Come". Es obra de Eliran Kantor (TESTAMENT, HATEBREED) y será para las versiones digipak de lujo y LP, que serán lanzadas el 29 de octubre en (América del Norte) a través de Nuclear Blast.

La portada publicada anteriormente es obra de Peter Salai (SABATON) y se encontrará en las versiones de cassette de edición limitada y la caja de CD standard.

"Esta otra versión de la portada obra de Eliran Kantor representa un enfoque más icónico y épico", comentó el vocalista Maurizio Iacono. "Un hombre que representa a toda la humanidad, sacudiendo los cimientos de la existencia y finalmente iniciando el proceso de destrucción".

Portada para las versiones digipak de lujo y LP:

Imagen

Portada para cassette y CD standard:

Imagen

Citar:
Kataklysm have revealed the alternate cover art for their highly anticipated upcoming release Waiting for the End to Come. The artwork by Eliran Kantor (TESTAMENT, HATEBREED) will be featured on the deluxe digipak and LP versions of their new album, which will be released on October 29th (North America) via Nuclear Blast.

The previously released cover by Peter Sallai (SABATON), will be featured on the standard jewel case and limited edition cassette tape versions.

"This other version of the new art made by Eliran Kantor represents a more iconic and epic approach,” commented vocalist Maurizio Iacono. “A man representing all of humanity, shaking the foundation of existence and ultimately beginning the process of destruction. The main foundation is depicted here as the famous KATAKLYSM ‘tribal sun’ logo. It does not represent the end of KATAKLYSM by any means; more the beginning of a new era after the end of a certain existence."

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 374&type=1

NotaPublicado: Mié Sep 04, 2013 1:01 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

KATAKLYSM nuevo tema "Kill The Elite"

NotaPublicado: Mar Sep 10, 2013 1:36 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

KATAKLYSM: lista de temas de "Waiting For The End To Come"

La fecha de lanzamiento de "Waiting For The End To Come" sera el 25 de octubre (UE), 28 (Reino Unido) y 29 (NA) a través de Nuclear Blast

Digipak y LP

Imagen

01. Fire
02. If I Was God - I’d Burn It All
03. Like Animals
04. Kill The Elite
05. Under Lawless Skies
06. Dead & Buried
07. The Darkest Days of Slumber
08. Real Blood - Real Scars
09. The Promise
10. Empire Of Dirt
11. Elevate
DIGIPAK BONUS TRACK
12. The American Way (SACRED REICH cover)

Portada para cassette y CD standard:

Imagen

01. Fire
02. If I Was God - I’d Burn It All
03. Like Animals
04. Kill The Elite
05. Under Lawless Skies
06. Dead & Buried
07. The Darkest Days of Slumber
08. Real Blood - Real Scars
09. The Promise
10. Empire Of Dirt
11. Elevate

https://www.facebook.com/kataklysm
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 374&type=1

NotaPublicado: Vie Sep 20, 2013 1:20 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

KATAKLYSM: nuevo tema "Like Animals"

NotaPublicado: Sab Oct 12, 2013 1:17 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

KATAKLYSM - Elevate (VIDEO TEASER)

NotaPublicado: Mar Abr 15, 2014 1:32 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Max Duhamel (batería) abandona KATAKLYSM

Nota de la banda:

"Estamos hoy aquí para anunciar que Oli Beaudoin permanecerá detrás del trono como el baterista de KATAKLYSM en el próximo álbum y giras futuras. Max ha informado de que no puede continuar o volver a las filas en este momento debido a los problemas de salud. KATAKLYSM acoge Oli a bordo. Max sigue siendo nuestro hermano y siempre será una parte de KATAKLYSM... Le deseamos lo mejor y sabemos que nuestros caminos se cruzarán de nuevo. "

Imagen

https://www.facebook.com/kataklysm/phot ... eam_ref=10

Citar:
KATAKLYSM - officially part ways with drummer Max Duhamel

2014-04-14 01:00 - Montreal based death metal powerhouse KATAKLYSM, have issued the following statement:

“We are here today to announce that Oli Beaudoin will remain behind the throne as the drummer for KATAKLYSM on the next album and future tours. Max has informed that he cannot continue or return to the ranks at this time due to physical health issues. KATAKLYSM welcomes Oli on board as we forge on. Max remains our brother and will always be a part of KATAKLYSM. Those who saw him in Montreal playing the ‘Road To Devastation’ with us at the end of the show, saw that even with severe pain the boy still has the chops to perform. We wish him well and know our paths will cross again.”

Max Duhamel explains his decision to leave the band:

"After facing my problems head on this last year and having many sessions of therapy, I’m glad to say I have my alcohol intake under control now. I can happily have a beer or two here and there, or none at all, and totally be functional without any worries. I’m a much happier man and more focused than ever. I do terribly miss my boys in KATAKLYSM (the touring and making albums with them etc.) but while I was under therapy I decided to fix other issues with my health as well: the physical part this time. I always had shooting pains in my left arm, but I dealt with it in silence and kept it from everyone. Sometimes it would go numb and my wrist and entire arm would lock up during concerts. It gave me anxiety and made me angry which didn't help my mental state. I'm currently going through rehabilitation to restore my arm to the best of its abilities, but I cannot give the KATAKLYSM songs justice at the moment. It wouldn’t be fair to the boys, and it wouldn’t be fair to the fans and myself to continue. I need to take care of my health 100% before I can consider playing on a pro level again, like I know I’m capable of doing. We will see what the future holds. There’s always a surprise in the air waiting to happen. I’ll keep in touch with all my fans and friends through my personal Facebook. Thank you for the incredible support and all the kind words; they really helped to lift my spirits during these hard times."

"I'm stoked to now officially be welcomed as a permanent member of KATKALYSM,” adds new drummer Beaudoin. “The last two years with the guys have been a real blast. J-F, Maurizio and Steph are coolest bandmates I've had the chance to be with. The last album we wrote together in 2013 also proved that we share a common musical vision for this band. I'm just thrilled to pursue this endeavor and help push this band to a new level for the years to come."

http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mus ... -with.html

NotaPublicado: Vie Nov 07, 2014 2:39 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

KATAKLYSM entrarán en el estudio el próximo enero

KATAKLYSM entrarán en el estudio el próximo enero. La banda ha publicado la siguiente declaración de la que seleccionamos algunas partes:

"Como dicen, no hay descanso para los malvados... Hemos estado trabajando duramente en secreto en un monstruoso nuevo álbum, y entraremos en el estudio el enero próximo. El proceso llevará tres meses, con tres productores diferentes en el timón. J- F Dagenais será el encargado de grabar la batería, las guitarras y el bajo, entre Montreal y Texas. El vocalista Maurizio Iacono grabará las voces en Florida con el productor Mark Lewis. Todo el proceso será mezclado y masterizado en el Reino Unido por el legendario productor Andy Sneap (Megadeth, Testament, Exodus, Amon Amarth) ".

Promete ser el álbum que hará de una vez por todas a KATAKLYSM uno de los mejores pioneros del género. El nuevo material toca un terreno nuevo, manteniendo el toque agresivo por el que siempre ha sido conocida la banda. La química con el nuevo batería Oli Beaudoin es increíble...

El nuevo álbum aún sin título, saldrá en el verano de 2015.

Imagen

Citar:
!!FRESH OFF THE PRESS !! Share it !!

KATAKLYSM enlist acclaimed UK Producer ANDY SNEAP for Next Album!

Montreal based death metal powerhouse KATAKLYSM , will enter the studio next January to record the follow up to their critically acclaimed Waiting for the End to Come album. The band has released the following statement:

“There is no rest for the wicked as they say. KATAKLYSM has been full of inspiration and are in full determination mode lately; a rejuvenated band that is out to conquer the world with no sign of stopping! We’ve been secretly working hard on a monstrous new album, and will enter the studio next January to start tracking. The process will take three months to complete, with three different producers at the helm. Seasoned guitarist and longtime studio engineer J- F Dagenais will be tracking drums, guitars and bass, while traveling between Montreal and Texas. Vocalist Maurizio Iacono will be tracking vocals in Florida with producer Mark Lewis (WHITE CHAPEL, DEVILDRIVER, CANNIBAL CORPSE). The entire process will be mixed and mastered in the UK by legendary producer Andy Sneap (MEGADETH, TESTAMENT, EXODUS, AMON AMARTH).”

“This promises to be the album that will once and for all establish KATAKLYSM as one of the top pioneers of the genre! The latest material will be touching on some new ground, while maintaining the aggressive edge the band has always been known for. The chemistry with new drummer Oli Beaudoin is incredible, and the four horsemen promise some crushing new material coming your way. Death metal hymns are arriving!”

KATAKLYSM has had one of the busiest year in their entire career supporting their latest gem Waiting for the End to Come. The band started a successful run that started in Australia and Japan a year ago and made its way worldwide to many countries, including some first time stops in places like Brazil and South Africa among others. This December, the campaign which saw the band play 150 shows will conclude with three shows in Mexico.

The new yet untitled album is set for a Summer 2015 release \m/

https://www.facebook.com/kataklysm/phot ... 75/?type=1

NotaPublicado: Mar Ene 06, 2015 2:52 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

"Of Ghosts And Gods" título de lo nuevo de KATAKLYSM

KATAKLYSM se encuentran actualmente en el estudio grabando su nuevo álbum, que han titulado "Of Ghosts And Gods", y que saldrá a la venta este verano a través de Nuclear Blast.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10 ... =2&theater

NotaPublicado: Dom Mar 08, 2015 7:29 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

KATAKLYSM: fecha de lanzamiento de “Of Ghosts And Gods”

Kataklysm han terminado la grabación de su nuevo disco “Of Ghosts And Gods”, que se lanzará el 31 de julio por Nuclear Blast.

El guitarrista JF Dagenais ha gragado las partes de bateria, guitarra y bajo, mientras que las voces fueron grabadas por el productor Mark Lewis (White Chapel, Devildriver, Cannibal Corpse).

Todo el proceso será mezclado y masterizado en el Reino Unido por el legendario productor Andy Sneap (Megadeth, Testament, Exodus, Amon Amarth).

Imagen

2015-07-30 Wacken (Wacken Open Air)
2015-08-12 Dinkelsbühl (Summer Breeze)
2015-07-09 Ballenstedt (Rockharz Festival)
2015-05-22 Gelsenkirchen (Rock Hard Festival)
2015-08-06 Schlotheim (Party.San Festival)
2015-08-05 Villena (Leyendas Del Rock Festival)
2015-05-22 Eichstätt (Open Air am Berg)
2015-08-09 St. Maurice de Gourdans (Sylak Open Air)
2015-08-12 Rasnov (Rockstadt Extremefest)
2015-08-14 St. Nolff (Motocultor Festival)
2015-06-19 Dessel (Graspop Metal Meeting)
2015-08-05 Josefov (Brutal Assault Festival)

Citar:
2015-03-06 - Montreal based death metal powerhouse KATAKLYSM, are done with the recordings of the follow up to their critically acclaimed »Waiting For The End To Come« album. The record, which has been dubbed “Of Ghosts And Gods”, is set to be released July 31st via Nuclear Blast!

Guitarist J- F Dagenais has tracked drums, guitars and bass for the album, while vocals were recorded by producer Mark Lewis (WHITE CHAPEL, DEVILDRIVER, CANNIBAL CORPSE). The entire process will be mixed and mastered in the UK by legendary producer Andy Sneap (MEGADETH, TESTAMENT, EXODUS, AMON AMARTH).

The band states:
"The new album is finished being recorded and will travel into the very capable hands of legendary producer Andy Sneap this month for the final mix and production work. We haven’t been this excited to release an album in a very long time , "Of Ghosts & Gods " is set to stand alongside the bands classic records like Shadows & dust, Serenity in Fire and In the arms of Devastation it has all the elements that make Kataklysm the force that it is with unrelenting power, melodic hooks , extreme passages and the head stomping grooves Kataklysm is well known for, plus it jumps into new territory in the true nature of the band’s adventurous exploits to push the limit, the end result will be our fans head banging with their horns in the air and shouting the hymns - and that’s our satisfaction right there., We will be hitting the road this summer with a string of Open-Airs in support of the album which will drop JULY 31st Worldwide. This is a determined Kataklysm like you’ve never seen before,, be ready \m/"

http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mus ... -date.html

Imagen

NotaPublicado: Mar Mar 24, 2015 3:40 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

KATAKLYSM: detalles de su nuevo disco "Of Ghosts And Gods"

KATAKLYSM lanzará nuevo álbum "Of Ghosts And Gods", el 31 de julio a través de Nuclear Blast. La portada fue creada por Art By Surtsey.

Imagen

01- Breaching the asylum
02- The Black Sheep
03- Thy Serpents Tongue
04- Soul Destroyer
05- Vindication
06- Marching Through Graveyards
07 Shattered
08- Hate Spirit
09- Carrying Crosses
10- The World is a Dying Insect

Citar:
The new artwork from Kataklysm's explosive new album was done by up and coming dark and macabre artist "Art by Surtsey" (www.facebook.com/ocvltadesigns) the new Kataklysm cover art echoes a sinister artwork depicting the reality of humanity’s beautifully disturbing existence and its impending death through the Mortal and the Everlasting , the background shows an ancient Incantation written in Aramaic

Album out worldwide JULY 31st via Nuclear Blast USA Nuclear Blast Kataklysm

https://www.facebook.com/kataklysm/phot ... =1&theater

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 54 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente