Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 23 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Planes de SATYRICON
NotaPublicado: Jue Ene 15, 2015 11:07 am 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

chupi.gif joder..!!! suenan brutal con el coro..!!! :abbath:

NotaPublicado: Sab Feb 14, 2015 2:29 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SATYRICON firma con Napalm Records

SATYRICON han firmado un acuerdo mundial con el sello austríaco Napalm Records para el lanzamiento de su próximo DVD "Live At The Opera".

Citar:
SATYRICON have signed a worldwide deal with Austrian label Napalm Records for release of their upcoming DVD, "Live At The Opera".

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/satyri ... CwsIhe4.99

NotaPublicado: Sab Feb 14, 2015 3:51 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

¡¡¡Uffffffff, cómo mola el vídeo de 'Die By My Hand'!!! oooh.gif

NotaPublicado: Jue Jul 02, 2015 2:50 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SATYRICON trabajando en nuevo material

Satyricon están actualmente en el estudio (por lo visto llevan tres días) preparando material para su nuevo disco.

Imagen

Citar:
Demo sessions for the new album day two. Really productive day despite having to overcome annoying obstacles. We have always enjoyed getting away during writing and this is the first of many get aways for the new record. New stuff is sounding amazing! Our good friend Snorre from Thorns is not involved in the new record, he's just hanging out making sure the vibe is right. Respect.

https://www.facebook.com/SatyriconOffic ... =1&theater

Citar:
Satyricon demo sessions day three. Listening back to an improvised jam. Speed always has to answer to groove!

https://www.facebook.com/SatyriconOffic ... permPage=1

NotaPublicado: Mar Oct 06, 2015 2:24 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Al vocalista de SATYRICON le diagnostican un tumor cerebral

Al vocalista Sigurd “Satyr” Wongraven de los noruegos SATYRICON, le han encontrado un tumor cerebral.

Satyr reveló la noticia a través de su cuenta en Instagram, donde escribió: "Estuve muy enfermo hace ocho días y fui trasladado de urgencia al hospital, las exploraciones han mostrado que hay un tumor en mi cabeza. Lo más probable es que sea benigno. Podre vivir si no crece. Extirparlo es extremadamente complicado y sólo debe hacerse si crece hasta un tamaño que sea cuestión de vida o muerte".

... "Voy a pasar las próximas dos semanas tratando de recuperar mis fuerzas, y a continuación, trataré de seguir escribiendo lo nuevo de Satyricon y continuar donde lo dejé en todos mis proyectos."

Imagen

Citar:
Vocalist Sigurd "Satyr" Wongraven of Norwegian black metallers SATYRICON has been diagnosed with a brain tumor.

Satyr revealed the news via his Instagram account, where he wrote: "I got extremely sick eight days ago and was rushed to hospital. Scans have shown that there is a blind passenger in my head. Most likely it is benign. I can live with it as long as it does not grow bigger. Removing it is extremely complicated and should only be done if it grows into a size where it is a matter of life and death."

He continued: "We all get our set of cards and this happened to be one of mine. There are so many people who have to deal with much worse things than I do, so I do not feel sorry for myself. I have a great family, lots of friends, SATYRICON, Wongraven Wines and many people who support my endeavours all over the world.

"I will spend the next two weeks trying to get my strength back, then try to starting writing on the new Satyricon again and pick up where I left on all my wine projects."

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/satyri ... ain-tumor/

NotaPublicado: Mar Oct 06, 2015 10:05 am 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

Esperemos que sea benigno y que tengamos Satyr para rato

NotaPublicado: Mié Oct 07, 2015 12:05 am 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

Ésto me hace creer que ya estamos mayores 1lorrando.gif

¡Mucha Fuerza SATYR! 25beber.gif

NotaPublicado: Mié Mar 08, 2017 4:35 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SATYRICON grabando

Satyricon entraron al estudio para comenzar a grabar su nuevo álbum que será lanzado el 22 de septiembre. Una gira europea en apoyo del disco comenzará ese mismo fin de semana.

https://www.facebook.com/SatyriconOfficial/

Imagen

Citar:
Norwegian black metallers SATYRICON have entered the studio to begin recording their new album for a September 22 release. A European tour in support of the disc will kick off the same weekend.
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/satyri ... FwlDvfz.99

NotaPublicado: Jue Jul 13, 2017 2:18 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SATYRICON: primeros detalles de su nuevo disco "Deep calleth upon Deep"

Satyricon ha anunciado que "Deep calleth upon Deep", su noveno álbum de estudio, se lanzará el 22 de septiembre a través de Napalm Records.

El disco se grabó en Oslo, Noruega y Vancouver, Canadá, a principios de 2017 y fue mezclado por Mike Fraser (que trabajó anteriormente en el álbum de 2006 de "Now, Diabolical").

La banda también ha presentado la portada del álbum, un dibujo oscuro de 1898 del artista noruego, Edvard Munch.

Imagen

Citar:
Nearly three years in the making, SATYRICON have announced that 'Deep calleth upon Deep', their highly anticipated ninth studio album, is set for release on 22nd September via Napalm Records.

Recorded in Oslo, Norway and Vancouver, Canada, during early 2017 and mixed together with revered studio guru Mike Fraser (who previously worked on SATYRICON’s 2006 album, ‘Now, Diabolical’), ‘Deep calleth upon Deep’ is not just a new collection of songs from one of extreme music’s most enduring and reliable bands: this is a wholesale reinvention and a brand new era in SATYRICON history.

Frontman and visionary, Satyr informs us “Approaching this release, what I always kept in mind is that either this is the beginning of something new or it’s gonna be my last record. If this is going to be the last, then it needs to be something special. If there are more records, then I’d better make sure that this is so different from the last one that it feels like a new beginning. I think it’s really, really dark, very spiritual and filled with confidence and energy.”

‘Deep calleth upon Deep’ is a profound statement about the essence of SATYRICON’s music and the eternal value of art itself. Satyr continues, “The way that I see it is that for any art, be it SATYRICON or any other form of art with substance, in order for you to be able to inhale and completely understand it, it will take a little bit of you as well. If you get it all after a couple of listens, you know that it probably won’t stay with you. So the title is saying, ‘From the depth of the people making this record to the depth of the listener…’ If you want to take part in this journey, you should be prepared to dig deep down in the darkest corner of your soul with us."

SATYRICON is also proud to share the album’s front cover - an obscure drawing from 1898 by perhaps the greatest Norwegian artist of all time, Edvard Munch.

NotaPublicado: Mié Ago 02, 2017 2:25 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SATYRICON: lista de temas de "Deep calleth upon Deep"

Satyricon ha anunciado que "Deep calleth upon Deep", su noveno álbum de estudio, se lanzará el 22 de septiembre a través de Napalm Records.

El disco se grabó en Oslo, Noruega y Vancouver, Canadá, a principios de 2017 y fue mezclado por Mike Fraser (que trabajó anteriormente en el álbum de 2006 de "Now, Diabolical").

La banda también ha presentado la portada del álbum, un dibujo oscuro de 1898 del artista noruego, Edvard Munch.

Imagen

1. Midnight Serpent
2. Blood cracks open the ground
3. To your brethren in the dark
4. Deep calleth upon Deep
5. The Ghost Of Rome
6. Dissonant
7. Black wings and withering gloom
8. Burial Rite

Citar:
Satyricon - Unveil Track List For Brand New Album! Pre-Order "Deep Calleth Upon Deep" now!

Nearly three years in the making, black metal legends SATYRICON have revealed their highly anticipated ninth studio album, 'Deep calleth upon Deep' is set for release on 22nd September via Napalm Records. The opus will be available in digital format, CD digipak and gatefold vinyl options and is now available for pre-order here: http://smarturl.it/DCUD-NPR

The band recently unveiled initial album details and the album’s artwork, an obscure drawing from 1898 by perhaps the greatest Norwegian artist of all time, Edvard Munch.

‘Deep calleth upon Deep’s tracklisting reads as follows:

1. Midnight Serpent
2. Blood cracks open the ground
3. To your brethren in the dark
4. Deep calleth upon Deep
5. The Ghost Of Rome
6. Dissonant
7. Black wings and withering gloom
8. Burial Rite

Recorded in Oslo, Norway and Vancouver, Canada, during early 2017 and mixed together with revered studio guru Mike Fraser (who previously worked on SATYRICON’s 2006 album, ‘Now, Diabolical’), ‘Deep calleth upon Deep’ is not just a new collection of songs from one of extreme music’s most enduring and reliable bands: this is a wholesale reinvention and a brand new era in SATYRICON history.

Says frontman and visionary Satyr: “Approaching this release, what I always kept in mind is that either this is the beginning of something new or it’s gonna be my last record. If this is going to be the last, then it needs to be something special. If there are more records, then I’d better make sure that this is so different from the last one that it feels like a new beginning. I think it’s really, really dark, very spiritual and filled with confidence and energy.”

'Deep calleth upon Deep' is a profound statement about the essence of SATYRICON’s music and the eternal value of art itself. Satyr continues, “The way that I see it is that for any art, be it SATYRICON or any other form of art with substance, in order for you to be able to inhale and completely understand it, it will take a little bit of you as well. If you get it all after a couple of listens, you know that it probably won’t stay with you. So the title is saying, ‘From the depth of the people making this record to the depth of the listener…’ If you want to take part in this journey, you should be prepared to dig deep down in the darkest corner of your soul with us."
https://www.facebook.com/napalmrecords/ ... =3&theater

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 23 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3  Siguiente