Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 109 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: U.D.O. - Udo Dirkschneider
NotaPublicado: Jue Nov 20, 2014 11:17 pm 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

La portada está "tooooo guapa", y fijo ke el disko es bueno!!!!!!!!!!!! 25beber.gif

NotaPublicado: Sab Nov 29, 2014 3:32 pm 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

Totalmente de acuerdo. A mí me gusta. Me recuerda a la primera de Warrant...

NotaPublicado: Sab Nov 29, 2014 9:11 pm 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

A mí me gusta. Me recuerda a la primera de Warrant...

NotaPublicado: Mié Dic 24, 2014 2:47 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

El batería Francesco Jovino deja U.D.O.

El batería Francesco Jovino deja U.D.O. debido a razones personales. La banda está en busca de un nuevo batería para la gira mundial prevista a partir de principios de marzo de 2015. Si os interesa podéis mandar un email a fsuepfle@itm-agency.com.

Imagen

Citar:
Drummer Francesco Jovino left U.D.O. due to personal reason. The band is searching for a new drummer now since a complete world tour is scheduled for 2015 starting early March 2015. If you feel ready to become the new U.D.O. drummer feel free to mail your application to fsuepfle@itm-agency.com (please NO big attachements with soundfiles or similar, if we're interested we gonna contact you and ask for further information).

https://www.facebook.com/udoonline/phot ... =1&theater

NotaPublicado: Mié Ene 21, 2015 7:25 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

U.D.O. nuevo tema Pain

Xanceda escribió:
El nuevo álbum de U.D.O. será lanzado 23 de enero 2015.

Imagen

01. Speeder
02. Decadent
03. House Of Fake
04. Mystery
05. Pain
06. Secrets In Paradise
07. Meaning Of Live
08. Breathless
09. Let Me Out *
10. Under Your Skin
11. Untouchable
12. Shadow Eyes *
13. Rebels Of The Night
14. Words In Flame

15. Falling Angels **

* bonus track digipak, special edition, vinyl
** bonus track Japan

NotaPublicado: Sab Feb 07, 2015 3:01 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Sven Dirkschneider nuevo bateria de U.D.O.

Sven Dirkschneider de 21 años de edad e hijo de Udo Dirkschneider, se ha unido a la banda como batería.

"Su modo de tocar simplemente nos convenció. Su estilo de tocar la batería es fresco... es exactamente lo que necesitamos para U.D.O. También sabemos que Sven se adapta perfectamente a la familia de la banda. Ha estado trabajando como nuestro técnico de batería durante más de cuatro años, y sabemos por varias giras mundiales que todo el mundo se lleva con él a la perfección".

Sven hará su debut en vivo con U.D.O. el 6 de marzo en Würzburg, Alemania.

Imagen

Citar:
After the split of former U.D.O. Drummer Francesco Jovino and numerous auditions with possible new band members, the decision has been made – the new drummer and band member of U.D.O. will be Sven Dirkschneider!
„His drumming has simply convinced us most“, the band says. „His style of playing drums is fresh and really grooves heavily. It simply is exactly what we need for U.D.O. We also know that Sven fits perfectly into the band family. He has been working as a drum tec for us for more than four years and we know
from several world tours that everyone likes him and gets along with him perfectly.“

Sven Dirkschneider is 21 years old and is now the youngest member of U.D.O.. From the beginning Sven was in touch with his father ´s job and ran around backstage at his shows. His father ´s world, consisting of tour busses, lots of event techniques and travelling has been normal to him since he can think. And he felt at a very early stage that this could be his world as well. After his high school diploma he started studying media design and event techniques.

Now Sven is a permanent member of U.D.O. His debut show for U.D.O. will be on March 6th in Wuerzburg/Germany. „It is a very special feeling to be a part of my father’s band“, he says. „I somehow have always been around with the band since I can remember. But I have never dreamed of being a real band member one day.“

http://www.afm-records.de/news/en/1465_ ... unced.html

NotaPublicado: Sab Feb 07, 2015 1:32 pm 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

No hay duda de que es hijo suyo...

NotaPublicado: Sab Feb 07, 2015 7:08 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

paskiss escribió:
No hay duda de que es hijo suyo...

¿Tu crees? dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif

Imagen

NotaPublicado: Sab Feb 28, 2015 3:36 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

U.D.O. presenta nuevo teclista

Harrison Young conocido por aparecer en numerosos discos y conciertos de Doro será el nuevo encargado de los teclados en U.D.O.

Imagen

Citar:
U.D.O. is very proud to present our new tour keyboarder Harrison Young

The band is currently rehearsing for the tour. Harrison already became fix part of the U.D.O. family and everybody is highly motivated to kick ass on tour. This is the best U.D.O. ever with a great NEW setlist!!!!

Harrison Young is a singer, multi-instrumentalist, and audio producer from just outside of New York City, currently living in the Netherlands. In addition to touring and recording with his own two bands, Earth Minor and The Harrison Young Quartet, he has also appeared on numerous albums including Metal Queen Doro Pesch’s latest release, “Raise Your Fist” and NYC Hip Hop Legend Talib Kweli’s album Gutter Rainbows, for which Harrison provided the iconic piano riff on the #1 iTunes single, ‘Cold Rain.’

For the past several years, Harrison has been touring the world with Doro as her keyboardist, appearing at festivals like Wacken, Graspop, and Sweden Rock, in addition to countless headline shows everywhere from Los Angeles to Moscow. In 2013, he sang the official anthem of the inaugural Full Metal Cruise alongside Doro in front of hundreds of thousands of people at Hamburg Germany’s 824th Harbor Celebration.

He also recently released a new album with his long time rock band, Earth Minor entitled 'Across The Atlantic In Record Time,’ which is now available worldwide at his website, http://www.harrisonyoungmusic.com.

Harrison is thrilled to join the U.D.O. team as of this upcoming European tour and looks forward to rocking with you in your city.

NotaPublicado: Sab May 23, 2015 2:23 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

U.D.O. nuevo directo "Navy Metal Night"

U.D.O. lanzará su nuevo DVD en directo "Navy Metal Night" el 31 de julio. Estará disponible como DVD + 2CD, Bluray + 2CD y doble vinilo.

Imagen

Citar:
U.D.O. will release their new LIVE DVD „Navy Metal Night“ on July 31st!

It will be available as DVD+2CD, Bluray+2CD and Gatefold 2Vinyl. Stay tuned for more info!

https://www.facebook.com/udoonline/phot ... permPage=1

Imagen

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 109 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Siguiente