Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 53 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: KORPIKLAANI nuevo disco Ukon Wacka
NotaPublicado: Mié Mar 28, 2012 5:03 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

KORPIKLAANI - Metsälle (official)

Enjoy „Metsälle", a foretaste of the upcoming 8th KORPIKLAANI studio album, to be released in summer 2012 via Nuclear Blast Records!

KORPIKLAANI on tour with TROLLFEST:

08.04. F Lille - Aeronef
09.04. F Paris - Divan Du Monde
10.04. F Toulouse - Bikini
11.04. F Lyon - CCO
12.04. E Bilbao - Rockstar Live
13.04. E Barcelona - Razzmatazz 2
14.04. E Madrid - Caracol
15.04. E Santiago De Compostella - Capitol
16.04. P Porto - Hard Club
17.04. P Lisbon - Republica Da Musica
18.04. E Sevilla - Fanatic
19.04. E Valencia - Rock City
20.04. F Toulon - Le Vox
21.04. I Milan - Magazzini Generali
22.04. I Florence - Viper Club

NotaPublicado: Vie Mar 30, 2012 1:45 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

KORPIKLAANI: "Metsälle" nuevo tema en descarga gratuita

"Metsälle" se puede descargar en esta dirección (piden un correo electrónico al que te envían el código de descarga):

http://media.nuclearblast.de/download/g ... -Metsaelle

Imagen

NotaPublicado: Mié May 23, 2012 6:40 pm 
Rey de la Barra
Rey de la Barra

Portada y temas del nuevo disco de KORPIKLAANI

Imagen

La banda finlandesa de Folk Metal KORPIKLAANI lanzará su nuevo disco "Manala" el 3 de Agosto vía Nuclear Blast Records.

Os mostramos el listado de canciones y la portada, creada por el artista finlandés Jan Yrlund.

Limited digipak CD:

01. Kunnia
02. Tuonelan Tuvilla
03. Rauta
04. Ruuminmultaa
05. Petoeläimen Kuola
06. Synkkä
07. Ievan Polkka
08. Husky Sledge
09. Dolorous
10. Uni
11. Metsälle
12. Sumussa Hämärän Aamun

Bonus CD:

01. Honor
02. At The Huts Of The Underworld
03. The Steel
04. Soil Of The Corpse
05. Predator's Saliva
06. Dark Side
07. Ieva's Polka
08. Husky-Sledge
09. Dolorous
10. Dream
11. Off To The Hunt

Imagen

http://legacy.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla ... mID=174389

NotaPublicado: Jue May 24, 2012 11:04 am 
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

También comentan en su web que como la mayoría del disco está basado en el Kalevala (el libro de mitología finlandesa), la portada es la imagen que se da en este libro del inframundo.

Citar:
Commented KORPIKLAANI vocalist Jonne Järvelä: "On the album cover, our band mascot Vaari represents Väinämöinen, who is one of the main characters in the Finnish national epic 'Kalevala'.

"As most of the lyrics on 'Manala' are based on the 'Kalevala', Jan Yrlund decided to draw his inspiration for the cover artwork from the beautiful but yet brutal depiction of the underworld in Finnish mythology."

NotaPublicado: Mar Jun 05, 2012 10:47 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

KORPIKLAANI - Honor (LYRIC VIDEO)

Enjoy the official lyric video for KORPIKLAANI's brand-new song `Honor´ - the English bonus track version of `Kunnia´ - taken from their upcoming 8th studio album "Manala" (out on the 3rd of August 2012 via Nuclear Blast Records).

KORPIKLAANI - Kunnia (LYRIC VIDEO)

Asunto: Re: Noticias de KORPIKLAANI
NotaPublicado: Jue Ago 09, 2012 1:28 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

KORPIKLAANI - Manala - Track-by-Track - Part 2

NotaPublicado: Jue Mar 14, 2013 2:49 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

KORPIKLAANI sin acordeonista

Juho dice en el comunicado: "He decidido establecer mis metas en otra parte, como resultado de lo cual KORPIKLAANI seguirá sin mí de ahora en adelante...

Imagen

Citar:
I have decided to set my goals elsewhere, as a result of which Korpiklaani will go on without me from now on. Korpiklaani was a prominent part of my life for long, but after these eight and a half years I played in the band I have come to realize that I currently want to experience and pursue something else. Accordion has never been my primary instrument. I also understood that performing in front of an audience is not exactly what I hugely enjoy. Strange as it sounds, what I most want from making music nowadays is playing guitar at home. That is what I find relaxing and free of stress. Some people love touring, but because I am a very private person I found living and traveling on the tour bus for four weeks in a row a little challenging. Nevertheless, I got to experience many things I am deeply grateful for and want to thank all Korpiklaani's listeners, fellow bands, crew members and our staff who enabled all of this. I am glad that the band has now found a truly professional accordionist to take the place of me to take care of the future tours and shows as planned. I wish everyone well. The journey has just begun.

http://www.korpiklaani.com/index.php?id=105

NotaPublicado: Vie Mar 15, 2013 5:35 pm 
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Cuuuurioso. El tío es bastante soso en directo, además de guitarrista de Stratovarius si no me equivoco

NotaPublicado: Mar Sep 02, 2014 2:10 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

KORPIKLAANI en el estudio

Por ahora solo hay fotos que podéis ver en su facebook oficial. https://www.facebook.com/korpiklaani?hc_location=timeline

Imagen

NotaPublicado: Sab Ene 31, 2015 2:35 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

KORPIKLAANI renuevan con Nuclear Blast y anuncian nuevo disco

KORPIKLAANI han firmado un nuevo contrato con Nuclear Blast para el lanzamiento de su nuevo álbum, "Notia", previsto para mayo. El disco fue grabado en el estudio Petrax por Aksu Hanttu quien lo produjo y mezcló. Es el primer CD de la banda con el nuevo acordeonista Sami Perttula, que jugó un papel muy activo en los arreglos folk junto con el violinista Tuomas Rounakari.

Imagen

Citar:
Finnish Folk-Metal-superstars KORPIKLAANI are pleased to announce that they have inked a new deal with Nuclear Blast for the release of their upcoming new album entitled »Noita«, which is set for a release in May 2015.

»Noita«, has been recorded at Petrax Studio with Aksu Hanttu handling production, recording and mixing again. It will also be the first album to feature new accordion player Sami Perttula, who has been playing a very active role in the folk arrangements along with Fiddler Tuomas Rounakari.

Commented bassplayer Jarkko Aaltonen: ““Noita” in the traditional Finnish meaning is different than what people associate it with nowadays. “Noita” is a person with wider knowledge and understanding of the nature and who also was believed to possess paranormal or unnatural abilities. These people were often also referred to as “Tietäjä”, that exactly means someone with wider knowledge and understanding of pretty much everything. Native American medicine man is pretty much the same thing or actually all the different types of Shamans of the primitive peoples are the same thing. “Noita” is someone that you turn to when you need help of some kind. Finnish “Noita” had the ability to heal, just like their North American counterparts. They were very respected members of the society. Only later Christianity changed the word to mean something negative since those people were considered rivals by the church. Even in Finland this turned into a Witchhunt (=noitavaino) every now and then. Anyway, most people using Google Translate or similar will find the word “Witch” and will probably get a bit wrong idea of the meaning, since most will probably connect it with the black sabbaths, devil marks and such, when a way more correct translation would probably be medicine man or Shaman.”

»Notia« will also be the first KORPIKLAANI-album featuring new accordionist Sami Pertulla, he comments: “Previously the KORPIKLAANI albums were played with a piano-accordion and now I play with a traditional button-accordion which was more widely used in Finland anyways. In the arrangements you can hear more tonal harmonies and folky accompaniments combined to the power-chords than before. It actually boosts up the uplifting feel of our music.”

Violinist Toumas Rounakari also comments: “This album has more violin solos than ever before. Violin is more in the role of a lead-guitar now just as Jonne had originally intended it to be.”

And vocalist Jonne Järvelä concludes: “We have finally managed to create the balance between folk and metal in the way I’ve always dreamt it to be. Thanks to Sami’s arrangements and Tuomas’s crazy shredding of the violin.”

http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mus ... blast.html

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 53 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente