Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 34 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Nuevo Sello y Disco para VIRGIN STEELE
NotaPublicado: Sab Ene 14, 2012 3:29 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

http://212.86.132.232/_BRIDGE/products. ... uct=309652

http://www.amazon.es/Age-Consent-Rerele ... 626&sr=8-1

NotaPublicado: Vie Oct 17, 2014 1:32 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo disco de VIRGIN STEELE

VIRGIN STEELE lanzará un nuevo álbum de estudio en febrero / marzo de 2015 a través de SPV / Steamhammer. De acuerdo con el vocalista y principal compositor de la banda David DeFeis, no es un disco conceptual sino más bien una colección sencilla de canciones que funcionan bien juntas. Ya esta hecho el 80-90% y la mezcla final se iniciará el próximo mes. El título se revelará en las próximas semanas.

"Con las nuevas grabaciones hemos vuelto a algunos de los métodos anteriores de grabación como el uso de una cinta analógica, y todo suena y se siente muy orgánico.

El grupo y yo estamos muy contentos con el nuevo material y estamos seguros de que todos los fans que esperaron tanto tiempo estarán más que satisfechos."

Imagen

Citar:
Veteran New York metallers VIRGIN STEELE will release a new studio album in February/March 2015 via SPV/Steamhammer. According to the band's lead vocalist and main songwriter David DeFeis, the follow-up to 2010's "The Black Light Bacchanalia" "is a very heavy non-concept type album in the vein of something like a 'Noble Savage' or an 'Age Of Consent', where there is no particular 'story' that one has to follow. It is instead a straightforward collection of songs that work well together. It is about 80-90% tracked already, and final mixing will begin next month.

"And for those who were asking, yes, the new album does have a title and I will reveal it in the weeks ahead.

"With these new recordings we have gone back to some earlier methods of recording such as using analog tape, and the whole thing sounds and feels very organic.

"The group and I are really happy with the new material and we are sure that all the Fans who waited so long will be more than pleased."

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/virgin ... next-year/

NotaPublicado: Vie Oct 17, 2014 11:36 pm 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

Que bien, joder!!! 2alegria.gif

NotaPublicado: Sab Dic 06, 2014 2:59 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

"Hymns To Damnation" es el título de lo nuevo de VIRGIN STEELE

"Hymns To Damnation" es el título del nuevo disco de VIRGIN STEELE que saldrá en febrero / marzo de 2015 a través de SPV / Steamhammer.

Citar:
VIRGIN STEELE has set "Hymns To Damnation" as the title of its new album, due in March/April 2015 via SPV/Steamhammer.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/virgin ... xt-spring/

NotaPublicado: Sab Dic 06, 2014 10:45 am 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

Ya era hora de que sacaran algo nuevo. ok1

NotaPublicado: Mié Abr 29, 2015 1:51 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

VIRGIN STEELE cambian el titulo de su nuevo disco a "Nocturnes of Hellfire & Damnation"

VIRGIN STEELE han cambiado el título de su nuevo álbum de "Hymns To Damnation" a "Nocturnes of Hellfire & Damnation". El CD será lanzado el 17 de junio en Escandinavia, el 19 de junio en Alemania, el 22 de junio en el resto de Europa y el 23 de junio en los EE.UU. por SPV / Steamhammer. Estará disponible en formato físico con tres portadas diferentes - en versión estándar 1CD (cubierta de la gárgola), versión digipak 2CD (cubierta del ángel), versión 2LP (esqueleto tocando la flauta) - y como descarga digital.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Citar:
Steamhammer - News
Press Release - Monday April 27th, 2015

VIRGIN STEELE change the title for their forthcoming new studio album in “Nocturnes of Hellfire & Damnation”.

David DeFeis says about the new album:

"Our new album which is called "NOCTURNES OF HELLFIRE & DAMNATION", is not a concept album per se, but there is a through line that connects the tracks. The lyrics essentially deal with relationship issues and by that I mean....the connections between entities....as in all sorts of beings, not only human beings…but also Gods & Goddesses, Spirits, Elements, or whatever, plus various creatures, animal, vegetable and or mineral, but largely the album is about connections between people. People and their belief systems, people and their Gods or Goddesses…people and their life philosophies and also the various substances we invest or inject into our daily or nightly rituals and our worldview, and all the complexities of what drives us, makes us who we are and takes us where we may…or may not be going. To sum it up this album is about....all the various ways in which humans can entangle themselves, or destroy themselves…so the album's title essentially encompasses what the vibe of the whole Work is about. The title relates to the album in the way that the title “NOBLE SAVAGE”, or “AGE OF CONSENT”, expressed each of those particular Works. The title provides a framework and connective tissue, but each song is really its own thing.

Musically the album is pretty heavy, high energy, often dark, at turns melancholy, and at turns aggressive or angry sounding. It does have that over the top bombastic heaviness that we are about, and the whole Barbaric-Romantic thing that we are known for. The overarching theme that comes to mind when I think about the album or listen to it is passion…raw passion. There are big monolithic riffs, moody chord changes, “classical” type bits, sort of Bluesy moments....it retains the VIRGIN STEELE signature, but it adds new dimensions to it. In a strange way it "feels" to me like it could have been the album we might have made to follow up "NOBLE SAVAGE", had I been able to devote all my energies into the more bombastic or progressive side of my musical nature at that time, rather than trying to appease some of the other "factions" around me who wanted some kind of a "hit"...whatever that meant at the time. So to conclude...we have infused the recordings with all that we have gone through over these past months, every fiber of our being.....and I think this album will be something our Fans will really enjoy! "

SPV / Steamhammer will release the new studio album on June 17th in Scandinavia, June 19th in Germany, June 22nd in Europe and June 23rd in the USA.

It will come out with three different covers as a standard 1CD version (the gargoyle cover), 2CD digipak version (the angel cover), 2 LP gatefold version (the flute playing skeleton cover) and download.

www.virgin-steele.com
www.facebook.com/virginsteeleofficial

https://www.facebook.com/VIRGINSTEELEOF ... 7616491894

NotaPublicado: Mié Abr 29, 2015 12:44 pm 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

Orgasmo en 3, 2, 1... 2alegria.gif

NotaPublicado: Vie May 29, 2015 4:54 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

VIRGIN STEELE: nuevo tema "Lucifer's Hammer"

NotaPublicado: Dom May 31, 2015 8:15 pm 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

¡TEMAZO!

NotaPublicado: Lun Jun 01, 2015 9:36 am 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

Que gozada escuchar material nuevo de Virgin Steele!!! Y la enorme voz de David DEFEIS!!!!! Grandioso!!! ansioso por escuchar el nuevo disco :)))))

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 34 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente