Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 264 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 27  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Opera-ciones AVANTASIA
NotaPublicado: Lun Jun 29, 2015 2:04 am 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

Ahora lo dejo, ahora vuelvo... No se aclara el señor Sammet.

NotaPublicado: Lun Jun 29, 2015 9:40 am 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

oooh.gif oooh.gif oooh.gif Puede ser que solo grabe que eso no es tan complicado de cuadrar con una gira con tantos cantantes, músicos...

NotaPublicado: Mié Jul 15, 2015 11:24 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Confirmado: Nuevo disco y gira de AVANTASIA

En enero 2016 Avantasia lanzará la secuela de "The Mystery Of Time". El siguiente capítulo de la saga se titulará "Ghostlights". En marzo dará inicio la gira "Ghostlights World Tour", y las entradas ya están en preventa.

Nota de Tobias Sammet:

"Amigos, he pasado meses en el sótano trabajando en el nuevo material:... un trabajo increíble, diverso, épico, un poco progresivo incluso. Temas largos. Orquesta. Cosas celtas ... Todavía estamos en medio del proceso, pero es inspirador trabajar con todos estos grandes músicos y sacar un nuevo capítulo de Avantasia. Y si - contra todo pronóstico - Haremos una gira. En marzo saldremos a la carretera, y tocaremos más de tres horas de material de todas las épocas, desde "The Metal Opera" al nuevo álbum. Definitivamente quiero hacer en el escenario el espectáculo mas grande de Avantasia. Estoy muy emocionado y no puedo esperar a terminar y dar rienda suelta a la bestia. Gracias todos - a los mejores fans en el mundo - por dejarme vivir mi sueño.

-Tobi "

Imagen

2016-03-04 Berlin (Huxley's) DE
2016-03-05 Hamburg (Große Freiheit) DE
2016-03-06 Bremen (Aladin) DE
2016-03-08 London (The Forum) GB
2016-03-09 Paris (Le Trianon) FR
2016-03-11 Barcelona (Razzmatazz 1) ES
2016-03-12 Madrid (La Riviera) ES

2016-03-15 Frankfurt-Langen (Stadthalle) DE
2016-03-16 Prague (Forum Karlin) CZ
2016-03-18 Kaufbeuren (All-Karthalle) DE
2016-03-19 Bamberg (Brose-Arena) DE
2016-03-20 Oberhausen (Turbinenhalle) DE
2016-03-22 Milan (Alcatraz) IT
2016-03-24 Pratteln (Z7) CH
2016-03-25 Pratteln (Z7) CH
2016-03-27 Banska Bystrica (Ice Stadium) SK
2016-03-28 Bratislava (Sportshall) SK
2016-03-31 Saarbrücken (Saarlandhalle) DE
2016-04-01 Ludwigsburg (Arena) DE
2016-04-02 Fulda (Esperantohalle) DE

Citar:
Big news: In January 2016 AVANTASIA are going to release the sequel to "The Mystery Of Time". The next chapter of the saga will be called "GHOSTLIGHTS". In March the all-star ensemble will kick off the GHOSTLIGHTS WORLD TOUR, and the tickets are on presale now. For information go to avantasia.net. Also, if you want us to keep you up to date sign up for the newsletter at avantasia.net

"Folks, I've spent months in the basement working on new material: Amazing stuff, diverse, epic, a little progressive even. Long tracks. Orchestra. Celtic stuff… We're still in the middle of the process, but it's so inspiring to work with all these great musicians and come up with a new chapter of Avantasia. And YES - against all odds - WE'LL DO A FUCKING TOUR!!!!!! In March we'll hit the road, and we're gonna play over three hours to do material of all eras, from 'The Metal Opera' to the new album. I definitely wanna make this the biggest Avantasia show we have ever put on stage! I am excited, and I can't wait to finish and unleash the beast. Thank you all - best fans in the world - for letting me live my dream!!! -Tobi"

https://www.facebook.com/avantasia/post ... 9814793889

Xanceda escribió:
Curiosa la actualización de hoy en el facebook oficial de la banda. Parece que pronto tendremos noticias.

"AVANTASIANS! Look what a nice picture we have for you...
Emoticono smile

News and updates coming shortly. Be the first to know about what's going on! Subscribe to the official Avantasia-Newsletter at http://www.tobiassammet.com/eng/backstage.php"

Imagen

NotaPublicado: Mié Jul 15, 2015 11:33 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

rockinparla escribió:
oooh.gif oooh.gif oooh.gif Puede ser que solo grabe que eso no es tan complicado de cuadrar con una gira con tantos cantantes, músicos...

Parece que no será el caso :mrgreen:

NotaPublicado: Jue Jul 16, 2015 11:51 am 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

Bendita equivocación XD

NotaPublicado: Vie Ago 28, 2015 3:40 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Jorn Lande de nuevo en AVANTASIA

Jorn Lande, además de aparecer en el disco, formará parte del elenco que realizará la gira que sigue al lanzamiento de "Ghostlights".

Imagen

Jorn Lande ya ha completado su parte en la grabación del nuevo disco de Avantasia.

Citar:
JORN TO JOIN AVANTASIA AGAIN

"It is with great pleasure that I can announce the Beast From The North to join forces with Avantasia once again. The STRIKING VIKING: Jorn Lande! We've just finished his vocal recordings and he sounds - what a surprise - KILLER! Jorn is a monster! It is with even greater pleasure to let you know that Jorn is gonna do the world tour next year, kicking off in March! AVANTASIA LIVE - 3hours every night, from the Metal Opera to the new album Ghostlights. We'll be an epic line up and we'll deliver an epic show. Check tourdates at avantasia.net and get your tickets before we sell out (sic Emoticón wink)

Stay tuned & cheerz, Tobi"

https://www.facebook.com/avantasia/phot ... =1&theater

NotaPublicado: Sab Sep 12, 2015 2:47 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Geoff Tate en el nuevo disco de AVANTASIA

Geoff Tate (ex-Queensryche, Operation: Mindcrime) participará en "Ghostlights" el séptimo disco de Avantasia que saldrá en enero.

Imagen

Citar:
GEOFF TATE ON NEW AVANTASIA ALBUM!

In January AVANTASIA's 7th studio album "GHOSTLIGHTS" will hit the stores. After Jorn Lande another guest star can be announced: Former QUEENSRYCHE-, and now OPERATION MINDCRIME vocalist GEOFF TATE!

Tobias comments: "I am proud to announce a very special guest today: Mr. Geoff Tate! I have been fortunate enough to meet many amazing classic Metal vocalists. Whenever we've talked about our influence as vocalists the name Geoff Tate was brought up. Throughout his incredible career of more than 30 years Geoff has constantly explored new territory as an artist and vocalist, while he has always managed to maintain this distinctive signature vocal sound that makes him stand out. His contribution sounds nothing but amazing, and you will immediately know why the man had such a huge impact on vocalists and fans around the globe! Enchanting, unique, amazing, progressive in the purest sense of the word! Thank you for joining the Avantasia family, Geoff Tate!"

NotaPublicado: Sab Sep 12, 2015 12:50 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

Y en la gira estará?

NotaPublicado: Mar Sep 15, 2015 3:06 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

¡¡¡Sorpresón!!! Kisque en el nuevo disco de AVANTASIA

Lo de Kiske en el nuevo disco es aun más sorprendente que lo de Lande :shock: :shock: :shock: Vamos que no me lo esperaba :roll:

Nos falta Amanda Somerville y ya sería lo nunca visto, a ver si hay suerte. Crucemos los dedos ohmxu7

Imagen

Citar:

MICHAEL KISKE ON NEXT AVANTASIA ALBUM & TOUR!

(Tickets & dates at www.avantasia.net)

On January 29th the new AVANTASIA album "GHOSTLIGHTS" will hit the stores: After JORN LANDE & GEOFF TATE a third very special guest can be announced: former HELLOWEEN & current UNISONIC vocalist MICHAEL KISKE. MICHAEL will not only appear on the album, he will also join AVANTASIA on the GHOSTLIGHTS WORLD TOUR 2016.

Tobias comments: "I have been friends with Micha for more than 15 years now. We recently joked when he asked me why he always gets to sing those high range Speed Metal anthems. My answer was quite simple: 'Because I can hardly think of anyone who could possibly do that any better!' The first time I heard Micha on one of my songs was 1999. I was blown away by what he did to stuff like 'Reach Out For The Light' or 'The Seven Angels'. You can convince yourself when we're gonna kick off the world tour in March, Micha will join AVANTASIA once again to do the old classics, but also some of the new material which sounds really fantastic; as Avantasia-esque as it gets. I am really suprised we found another time frame to do this tour together, I don't take it for granted as this may be the last tour in a long time. It's so difficult to align all those schedules, you can't imagine. We managed to find a time frame in spring 2016, and we wanna enjoy it to the fullest: I can promise you that we will play more than three hours every night! Old stuff, new stuff, everything! Be there! It may be your only chance to see this particular line up we're putting together, for sure it will be the last Avantasia tour in quite some time at least."

NotaPublicado: Mar Sep 15, 2015 9:57 am 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 264 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 27  Siguiente