Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 18 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Noticias MY DYING BRIDE
NotaPublicado: Vie Jun 26, 2015 2:32 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

MY DYING BRIDE: detalles de su nuevo disco "Feel the Misery"

El duodécimo álbum de estudio de My Dying Bride, "Feel The Misery", será lanzado el 18 de septiembre por la discográfica "Peaceville". En el nuevo trabajo destaca el regreso del guitarrista original de la banda Calvin Robertshaw.

"Feel The Misery" se grabó en los "Academy Studios" en Dewsbury West Yorkshire, el lugar donde se grabaron los primeros clásicos de My Dying Bride. La mezcla tuvo lugar en "Futureworks" en Manchester, Reino Unido, con el ingeniero de estudio / productor habitual de la banda Rob "Mags" Magoolagan.

Imagen

1. And My Father Left Forever
2. To Shiver In Empty Halls
3. A Cold New Curse
4. Feel The Misery
5. A Thorn Of Wisdom
6. I Celebrate Your Skin
7. I Almost Loved You
8. Within A Sleeping Forest

Imagen

Aaron - Voz.
Andrew - Guitarra.
Calvin - Guitarra.
Lena - Bajo.
Shaun - Teclados / Violin.

Citar:
MY DYING BRIDE INVITES YOU TO FEEL THE MISERY. NEW ALBUM COMING SEPTEMBER 18th 2015

My Dying Bride’s latest opus and 12th full studio album, ‘Feel the Misery’, is set for release on 18th September on Peaceville Records. With crushing epic doom spanning 8 tracks, and featuring the return of original guitarist Calvin Robertshaw to the fold, this is undoubtedly amongst the band’s heaviest, darkest, & most majestic works to date, marking My Dying Bride’s 25th anniversary in punishing style, with the title track also set to feature as the album’s debut video.

‘Feel the Misery’ sees a notable return to the band’s old haunt, Academy Studios in Dewsbury West Yorkshire for recording, where all of My Dying Bride’s classic early albums were produced. Mixing once more takes place at Futureworks in Manchester UK with the band’s long-time studio engineer/producer, Mags.

The band comments on the themes of ‘Feel the Misery’: “Contained within are all the grandeur and mastery of the melancholic one would expect to find on a recording from this group of musicians. The crushing of hearts and the solemn farewells to friends and lovers twinned with the destruction of flesh and the passions of cruelty are laid neatly for the listener to devour and savour. Eight new compositions detailing the path of life through dark doors and the burdens we all must endure simply to make it to the end, My Dying Bride have returned with a foreboding new album which may enlighten, delight and consume the soul in one epic sitting”.
‘Feel the Misery’ will be released on CD, vinyl, plus a special edition 2CD/2x10” vinyl set in deluxe earbook format, with exclusive music & expanded booklet.

My Dying Bride has been the leading light of doom metal since their debut album "As The Flower Withers" was released on Peaceville Records back in 1992., the band's heavy atmospherics and expertly crafted compositions make them among the most essential and legendary acts of the gothic doom/death genre.

https://www.facebook.com/28217913851061 ... =1&theater

NotaPublicado: Vie Jun 26, 2015 3:42 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

¡Buenas noticias! 1alegria.gif
NO sabía que tenían previsto sacar un nuevo álbum.

¡Joder el tío este (Aaron Stainthorpe) la cara que pone de amargado!
Exactamente la misma cara que cuando los vi en concierto.
Con ésto no quiero hablar mal de él, porque me encanta su música,
la representación que hace en directo, sus vídeos, etc.

NotaPublicado: Sab Jul 25, 2015 2:27 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

MY DYING BRIDE: nuevo tema "And My Father Left Forever"

NotaPublicado: Vie Ago 21, 2015 1:48 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

MY DYING BRIDE: nuevo tema "Hollow Cathedra"

NotaPublicado: Sab Ene 04, 2020 4:05 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo disco de MY DYING BRIDE

My Dying Bride anuncian que su nuevo álbum de estudio "The Ghost Of Orion" saldrá el 6 de marzo de 2020.

Imagen

01. Your Broken Shore (7:43)
02. To Outlive The Gods (7:57)
03. Tired Of Tears (8:37)
04. The Solace (5:52)
05. The Long Black Land (10:01)
06. The Ghost Of Orion (3:31)
07. The Old Earth (10:32)
08. Your Woven Shore (2:10)

Imagen

Citar:
Like a phoenix from the ashes, a legend rises again in 2020: MY DYING BRIDE went through tough some times in last years and fought many struggles along their way, but now the British doom metal band are proud to announce their new studio album "The Ghost Of Orion" for 6th March, 2020.

The new record of MY DYING BRIDE is the product of a vibrantly creative band that is more than willing to build on their successes in the past. Singer Aaron Stainthorpe about "The Ghost Of Orion":
"A new album for a new era of MY DYING BRIDE with fresh faces and a more accessible style compared to some of their past, highly technical releases. 'The Ghost of Orion' features compositions not only of epic proportions but of intimate quality too, from death metal vocals to the pained cries of a vocalist in longing, the L.P. will raise and fall like the beautiful landscape of Yorkshire in which it was recorded. With layer upon layer of guitars both heavy and harmonic, Andrew Craighan has created a rich soundscape that is beautifully epic, enhanced with violins and keys from Shaun MacGowan along with the ominous murmur of cello from acclaimed cellist Jo Quail. And speaking of guest artists, the wondrous voice of Lindy-Fay Hella (WARDRUNA) adds an ethereal beauty to the album. Adding his particular style of drumming this time round is Jeff Singer who’s’ percussion exploits have elevated the bands’ rhythm section to another level aided by the effortlessly stylish Lena Abe on bass guitar. Aaron Stainthorpe delivers a compelling and often disturbing performance with his own particular style of vocals offering sincere eulogies along with the visceral carnage of a soul in pain, with poetic lyrics of a quality not often seen in this genre. This collection of songs is the bands most brilliant yet, honing 30 years of experience into the well crafted offering that is 'The Ghost of Orion'."
https://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mu ... album.html

NotaPublicado: Sab Feb 08, 2020 3:04 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

MY DYING BRIDE: nuevo tema "Tired Of Tears"

NotaPublicado: Vie Sep 25, 2020 6:47 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

MY DYING BRIDE anuncian el nuevo EP "Macabre Cabaret"

My Dying Bride anuncian el nuevo EP "Macabre Cabaret" y publica el vídeo del nuevo single "A Secret Kiss".

El nuevo EP de la banda ofrece tres canciones nuevas (más un tema oculto en las ediciones físicas).

Imagen

1. Macabre Cabaret
2. A Secret Kiss
3. A Purse Of Gold And Stars

Citar:
MY DYING BRIDE - announce new EP "Macabre Cabaret", release lyric video for new single 'A Secret Kiss'!

2020-09-25 - No rest for one of Britain’s most melancholic exports: Just half a year after MY DYING BRIDE returned from their break with their haunting and successful (German Album Charts #12) masterpiece "The Ghost Of Orion", the kindred of Yorkshire raise the curtains to the "Macabre Cabaret".
The new EP of the band offers three new songs (plus a hidden gem on the physical editions) – dark luscious Death Doom ear candies that will dive their victim into a sensual world of darkness and temptation and conceal the borders between sweet pain and destructive illusion.
https://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mu ... ew-ep.html

NotaPublicado: Sab Mar 16, 2024 4:34 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo single y disco de MY DYING BRIDE

My Dying Bride lanzará su decimoquinto álbum de estudio, "A Mortal Binding", el 19 de abril a través de Nuclear Blast Records. Hoy, el sexteto con sede en Yorkshire ha compartido el segundo sencillo del disco,"The 2nd Of Three Bells" que viene acompañado de un vídeo dirigido por Daniel Gray.

Imagen

01. Her Dominion
02. Thornwyck Hymn
03. The 2nd Of Three Bells
04. Unthroned Creed
05. The Apocalyptist
06. A Starving Heart
07. Crushed Embers

Imagen

Aaron Stainthorpe - voz
Andrew Craighan - guitarras
Lena Abé - bajo
Shaun MacGowan - teclados, violín
Neil Blanchett - guitarras
Dan Mullins - batería

Citar:
British death-doom legends MY DYING BRIDE will release their 15th studio album, "A Mortal Binding", on April 19 via Nuclear Blast Records. Today, the Yorkshire based sextet has shared the second single from the record. The solemn, mournful track titled "The 2nd Of Three Bells" comes accompanied by a richly gothic video directed by Daniel Gray.
https://blabbermouth.net/news/my-dying- ... hree-bells

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 18 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2