Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 47 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: DELAIN nuevo álbum
NotaPublicado: Sab Ago 03, 2013 12:51 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Delain @ 70.000 Tons Of Metal

NotaPublicado: Vie Ene 24, 2014 2:56 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

DELAIN nuevo disco "The Human Contradiction"

El nuevo disco de Delain "The Human Contradiction" se lanzará en las siguientes fechas:

Alemania / Austria / Suiza, 04 de abril 2014
Reino Unido, Resto de Europa: 07 de abril 2014
EE.UU. y Canadá: 08 de abril 2014
Japón, ANZ, América del Sur, Rusia: TBA

Imagen

01. Here Come The Vultures
02. Your Body Is A Battleground
03. Stardust
04. My Masquerade
05. Tell Me, Mechanist
06. Sing To Me
07. Army Of Dolls
08. Lullaby
09. The Tragedy Of The Commons

Imagen

Charlotte Wessels: voz
Martijn Westerholt: teclados
Otto Schimmelpenninck van der Oije: bajo
Sander Zoer: batería
Timo Somers: guitarra

Citar:
We are proud to announce the release date, cover art and tracklist of our new record: "The Human Contradiction"

We are really excited about the new tracks and can't wait to share them with you! Keep an eye on this page for more news about the new record, including which guest musicians you can expect to hear. More information is coming soon! You can check the cover art, and read the tracklist below.

"The Human Contradiction" will be released on the following dates:
Germany/Austria/Switzerland, April 4, 2014
UK, Rest of Europe: April 7, 2014
USA and Canada: April 8, 2014
Japan, ANZ, South America, Russia: TBA

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... eam_ref=10

NotaPublicado: Vie Ene 24, 2014 11:17 am 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

Haber si es tan bueno como el anterior

NotaPublicado: Jue Feb 13, 2014 3:14 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

DELAIN sample del nuevo tema "Your Body Is A Battleground"

El corte del tema en el que colabora Marco Hietalaa se puede escuchar en la siguiente dirección:

https://soundcloud.com/napalmrecords/de ... -body-is-a

NotaPublicado: Jue Mar 06, 2014 6:35 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

DELAIN: Nuevo tema "Your Body Is A Battleground"

Por lo que parece es la canción en la que ha colaborado Marco Hietala.

NotaPublicado: Lun Mar 10, 2014 4:27 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

DELAIN - The Human Contradiction (Preview)

NotaPublicado: Jue Jun 05, 2014 1:48 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Cambio de batería en DELAIN

"Hoy queremos compartir con ustedes la noticia de que nuestro batería y amigo Sander Zoer ha decidido retirarse como el hombre de Delain detrás de la batería, debido recientes cambios de importancia que afectan a su vida personal. A pesar de que se retirará, estamos contentos de que todavía esté activo para Delain detrás de las pantallas y de que nuestra amistad continué fuera del escenario.

Imagen

Además, estamos muy contentos de presentar a Ruben Israel como nuevo batería de Delain. Algunos ya sabrán de Ruben desde que se unió a nosotros en nuestra gira por EE.UU. con Kamelot el otoño pasado; ahí es donde conocimos a Ruben, un gran hombre y batería. Estamos seguros de que va a hacer un trabajo absolutamente fantástico y le damos una calurosa bienvenida a la familia de Delain.

Imagen

Ruben continuará donde empezó y reemplazará a Sander detrás de la batería en nuestra próxima gira por EE.UU. con Sonata Arctica este otoño. Sander estará en todos los festivales con Delain hasta septiembre, a excepción del Luxor Live at Arnhem (06/06/2014), donde Ruben lo sustituirá. Habrá un concierto especial con Sander en su ciudad natal de Groningen, el 24 de octubre .

Citar:
Dear friends,
Today we share with you the news that our drummer and friend Sander Zoer has decided to take a step back as Delain’s main man behind the drums, due to some major recent changes impacting his personal life. Though he will be stepping out of the limelight, we are happy that he will still be active for Delain behind the screens and our friendship will continue off-stage.
Also, we are very happy to introduce to you Ruben Israel who will step in as Delain’s new drummer. Some of you will already know Ruben from when he joined us on our US tour with Kamelot last fall; this is where we got to know Ruben as the great guy and great drummer he is. We are confident that he will do an absolutely fantastic job and warmly welcome him to the Delain family!

Ruben will continue where he started and will replace Sander behind the drums starting our upcoming US tour with Sonata Arctica this fall. Sander will be performing all festivals with Delain until September, except for 06-06-2014 Luxor Live at Arnhem where Ruben will fill in. There will be a special gig with Sander in his former hometown Groningen, on October 24th.

Sander states: “8 years ago I took place on the Delain drum chair and this is the best choice I’ve ever made, but now the time has come to take some steps back. I need more time for my other activities in Delain behind the screens, to develop myself, other projects and jobs, and family.
However I will not completely disappear from the radar; you might see me behind the drums at some venues or festivals from time to time. I want to thank the Delain family for all the good times, and a very big thanks you to all fans around the world!”

Ruben states: “When Delain asked me to join them on their US/CAN tour last year, I didn’t want to let the opportunity go by. I enjoyed every minute of the tour, the country, the music, and the fans we met on the road. Also I became good friends with the band. Needless to say, when the question came, I didn’t have to think twice about stepping in officially and join the team to play the drums with Delain. I can’t wait to start this new adventure with Delain and meet you all!”

Check all upcoming Delain gigs at http://www.delain.nl/calendar.
Read about Sanders current and upcoming drum projects at his page: http://www.facebook.com/sander.zoer
Visit Ruben at his artist page: http://www.facebook.com/ruben.israel

https://www.facebook.com/delainmusic/po ... 3531774535

NotaPublicado: Mar Oct 27, 2015 3:35 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Merel Bechtold nueva guitarrista de DELAIN

Después de tocar en varios conciertos con Merel Bechtold en las guitarra, DELAIN han decidido hacerla miembro permanente de la banda y consolidar una formación de dos guitarristas.

Imagen

Citar:
DELAIN names guitarist Merel Bechtold permanent additional band member
19-10-2015 16:04 CEST

There's no such thing as too many guitars! After playing several occasional shows with Merel Bechtold on guitars, DELAIN have decided to adopt her into the family permanently and continue with double guitar power.

Merel states: "I'm excited to become a permanent DELAIN member and hugely looking forward to the upcoming tours and albums. See you on the road!"
http://www.delain.nl/shownews/component ... le/id/2325

NotaPublicado: Vie Dic 11, 2015 3:24 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

DELAIN: nuevo EP "Lunar Prelude"

"Lunar Prelude" el nuevo EP de Delain, fue masterizado Ted Jensen (ganador de un Grammy). El EP contiene dos nuevos temas "Suckerpunch" y "Turn The Lights Out", una nueva versión de "Don`t Let Go", cuatro cortes en directo, y la versión orquestal de "Suckerpunch".

"Lunar Prelude" será lanzado el 19 de febrero 2016 a través de Napalm Records.

Imagen

1. Suckerpunch
2. Turn the Lights Out
3. Don't Let Go
4. Lullaby (Live 2015)
5. Stardust (Live 2015)
6. Here Come the Vultures (Live 2015)
7. Army of Dolls (Live 2015)
8. Suckerpunch Orchestra

Imagen

Charlotte Wessels (voz)
Martijn Westerholt (teclado)
Otto Schimmelpenninck van der Oije (bajo)
Ruben Israel (batería)
Timo Somers (guitarra)
Merel Bechtold (guitarra)

Citar:
DELAIN seem to be restless spirits: Their latest album 'The Human Contradiction' was released in 2014 on Napalm Records and gained high praise from both fans and the press alike. DELAIN followed up the release by touring the world with acts such as Sabaton, Within Temptation, and Nightwish, followed by a European headline tour that saw them conquering stages in sold out venues all over! Yet instead of resting on their success, DELAIN have hit the studio again to present a brand new epic endeavor: Lunar Prelude – the exciting EP by DELAIN, set to be released February 19th 2016 on Napalm Records!

Lunar Prelude, mastered by Grammy Award winning Ted Jensen, offers two brand new songs in the shape of the beyond catchy ‘Suckerpunch‘ and the melancholic ‘Turn The Lights Out‘. ‘Don`t Let Go‘ (taken from 2014`s The Human Contradiction) comes in a brand new version, while the EP also contains four incredible live cuts, as well as an orchestral reprise of ‘Suckerpunch‘, all of which proving once again how DELAIN are blatantly known for their extremely catchy hooks, bewitching melodies, symphonic bombast, and of course a good solid dose of Metal! DELAIN have concocted a mesmerizing kaleidoscope of emotions, and with the EP title featuring the tell-tale word "Prelude", our hunger is left to grow for a next full-length album...coming in 2016!

Lunar Prelude is set to be released on February 19th 2016 via Napalm Records!

DELAIN states:
“Dear Delainers, our latest album The Human Contradiction has taken us on a great ride, performing hundreds of stages around the globe for all of you. We barely managed to catch our breaths from our most recent tours, yet we've already got some new music that we simply can't wait to share. In preparation of our next full length studio album, we'd like to present to you "Lunar Prelude", a collection of several brand new tracks, a new version of a familiar one, and live versions of some our favorite The Human Contradiction tracks. Today, we reveal the songs and face on "Lunar Prelude". Check out the track listing below and Glenn Arthur's cover art! We hope you enjoy this new release, Delainers. Thank you for inspiring us and sharing amazing moments with us. See you at the next gig!“

NotaPublicado: Jue Ene 21, 2016 2:15 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

DELAIN: nuevo tema "Suckerpunch"

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 47 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Siguiente