Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 23 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2, 3  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: ALMANAC el nuevo proyecto de Victor Smolski
NotaPublicado: Sab Abr 04, 2015 3:06 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

ALMANAC es el nombre del nuevo proyecto de Victor Smolski

Hace unas semanas Peavy Wagner decidió que Rage continuase con nuevos miembros, el guitarrista Victor Smolski dijo entonces que continuaría el camino que inició con LINGUA MORTIS ORCHESTRA. Y ese punto es el que marca el nacimiento de una nueva banda llamada ALMANAC.

"ALMANAC es la continuación del concepto que empecé en 2013 con "LMO"", dice Smolski. "Las caras conocidas de "LMO" permanecen igual: ambas cantantes Jeannette Marchewka y Dana Harnge, así como la orquesta Barcelona Filharmonia. Además de eso, me siento orgulloso de anunciar que también tenemos dos cantantes masculinos que se unirán a nosotros: Andy B. Franck (BRAINSTORM) y David Readman (PINK CREAM 69). Todos ellos me ofrece la posibilidad de añadir más variedad y una nueva dimensión musical en los arreglos de las nuevas de las pistas".

Imagen

Citar:
A few weeks ago, the announcement that the most recent lineup of German power metallers RAGE was breaking up caused a furor within the metal scene. While RAGE co-founder Peavy Wagner decided to continue the band with new members, guitarist Victor Smolski set his mind on following his passion for neo-classical, orchestral metal and continue on the path that he began with the LINGUA MORTIS ORCHESTRA CD "LMO". This marks the birth of new band called ALMANAC.

"ALMANAC is the continuation of the concept which I started back in 2013 with 'LMO'," says Smolski. "The well-known faces of 'LMO' stay the same: both female singers Jeannette Marchewka and Dana Harnge, as well as the Orquestra Barcelona Filharmonia. On top of that, I am proud to announce that we also have two outstanding male singers joining us: Andy B. Franck (BRAINSTORM) and David Readman (PINK CREAM 69)! All of them offer me the possibility to add more variety and a new musical dimension to the new tracks' arrangements."

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/former ... s-almanac/

Asunto: Re: ALMANAC es el nombre del nuevo proyecto de Victor Smolsk
NotaPublicado: Mar Abr 07, 2015 12:37 pm 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

Tiene muy buena pinta...

NotaPublicado: Vie May 29, 2015 2:32 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

ALMANAC (Victor Smolski) ficha por Nuclear Blast

ALMANAC (Victor Smolski) ficha por Nuclear Blast. Las sesiones de grabación para el álbum debut empezaran este año y esperan lanzarlo en 2016.

Citar:
2015-05-28 - A few weeks ago, Victor Smolski presented his new band ALMANAC, following his passion for neo-classical, orchestral metal, to continue on the path that ended up with the LINGUA MORTRIS ORCHESTRA debut »LMO«.
Now he’s very pleased to announce their signing with Nuclear Blast Records. Mastermind Victor Smolski comments on the signing: “After ten years of cooperation with Nuclear Blast, a friendship evolved. Nuclear Blast trusted in me a lot for my work as composer and producer of the Nuclear Blast Allstars INTO THE LIGHT, RAGE and LMO records. Because of that, I will continue with my new band ALMANAC together with the established team of Nuclear Blast. I hope that our previous successes will continue with ALMANAC. I want to thank all fans for supporting me over the years.”

The recording sessions for the upcoming debut album are set this year, too. Victor Smolski reveals: “Everyone who liked my LMO songs and the RAGE songs, I wrote in my 15 year membership, like 'Soundchaser', 'Down', 'Suite Lingua Mortis', 'Forever Dead', 'Straight To Hell', 'Empty Hollow' and many more, can look forward for the new ALMANAC songs. I’m totally motivated to present you our new album with such an amazing line up in 2016!“

http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mus ... cords.html

NotaPublicado: Sab Nov 07, 2015 3:57 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

ALMANAC: disco debut "Tsar" para marzo de 2016

ALMANAC (Victor Smolski) ficha por Nuclear Blast. Las sesiones de grabación para el álbum debut empezaron este año y esperan lanzarlo en marzo de 2016.

Imagen

Junto a Victor Smolski (guitarra y teclados) Almanac lo froman:

Jeanette Marchewka - voz
Armin Alic - bajo
Michael Kolar - batería
Enric Garcia - teclados
David Readman - voz (PINK CREAM 69)
Andy B. Franck - voz (BRAINSTORM)

Orquestra Barcelona Filharmonia
White Russian Symphony Orchestra

Citar:
ALMANAC who add a powerful touch of heaviness to LMO’s unique sound. The Belarus-born guitarist Smolski with this new group is joined in this new group by former LMO band members Jeanette Marchewka (vocals) and the Symphony Orchestra “Orquestra Barcelona Filharmonia” and White Russian Symphony Orchestra. New in the line up are bass player Armin Alic, drummer Michael Kolar and keyboardist Enric Garcia. Two high-class singers David Readman (PINK CREAM 69) and Andy B. Franck (BRAINSTORM) complete the extremely prominent line up. Most recently ALMANAC have signed a record deal with the world’s leading heavy metal label Nuclear Blast. Their debut album, called »Tsar«, will be released in March 2016.
http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mus ... -quot.html

NotaPublicado: Jue Dic 17, 2015 3:57 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

ALMANAC: portada y lista de temas de "Tsar"

Almanac, la nueva banda de Victor Smolski, lanzará su álbum debut titulado »Tsar« el 18 de marzo de 2016 a través de Nuclear Blast Records. El propio Victor Smolski es responsable de la producción del disco, la mezcla fue realizada por Sebastian "Seeb" Levermann (Orden Ogan).

La portada es obra del famoso artista húngaro Gyula Havancsák (Wisdom, Annihilator, Tyr, Destruction, Elvenking,...).

Imagen

01. Tsar
02. Self Blinded Eyes
03. Darkness
04. Hands Are Tied
05. Children Of The Future
06. No More Shadows
07. Nevermore
08. Reign Of Madness
09. Flames Of Fate

Imagen

https://www.facebook.com/AlmanacVS.band

Citar:
2015-12-16 - Victor Smolski's new band, ALMANAC, will release their debut album called »Tsar« on March 18th, 2016 via Nuclear Blast Records. Victor Smolski himself was responsible for the production of the record. Mixing was completed by Sebastian "Seeb" Levermann (ORDEN OGAN).

The cover artwork was created by famous Hungarian artist Gyula Havancsák (WISDOM, ANNIHILATOR, TYR, DESTRUCTION, ELVENKING,...)!

http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mus ... -quot.html

NotaPublicado: Mié Dic 30, 2015 2:33 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

ALMANAC – The Making-Of „TSAR“ Episode #2

NotaPublicado: Mar Ene 12, 2016 6:36 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

ALMANAC – The Making-Of „TSAR“ Episode #3 (OFFICIAL)

NotaPublicado: Sab Feb 13, 2016 1:59 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

ALMANAC - TSAR - Webisode #1 (OFFICIAL TRAILER)

NotaPublicado: Sab Feb 13, 2016 2:32 am 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

Pinta bien

NotaPublicado: Sab Feb 13, 2016 11:55 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Los adelantos parecen interesantes.

Enviado mediante Tapatalk

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 23 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2, 3  Siguiente