Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 121 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: BABYMETAL: The Legend
NotaPublicado: Sab Ene 16, 2016 2:58 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

"Metal Resistance" será el título del segundo disco de BABYMETAL

El lanzamiento mundial de "Metal Resistance" será el 1 de abril de 2016 a través de earMUSIC en Europa y RAL/Sony Music Entertainment en EE.UU. El disco será acompañando de una gira que empezará en el Arena de Wembley en Londres el 2 de abril y finalizará en el Tokyo Dome.

Imagen

https://www.facebook.com/BABYMETAL.jp/p ... =3&theater

Citar:
BABYMETAL have revealed first details of a brand new studio album. On stage during the second of their two back to back, sold out shows at the gigantic YOKOHAMA ARENA – where the Japanese global rock phenomenon last night teased the audience with three new songs – it was revealed that an album of all new material will come next year. The band’s second studio album is set for release via earMUSIC in the UK and Europe on April 1st, 2016 – declared FOX DAY – when they will also announce the date of their final show of 2016 at the massive 55,000 capacity TOKYO DOME, previously host to artists such as the Rolling Stones, Michael Jackson, Paul McCartney, Kiss and Aerosmith amongst others.

The video announcement is available to view here: https://youtu.be/GIFryaIY1VM

The band’s self titled debut includes the multi-million viewed ‘Gimme Chocolate’ and current UK single ‘Doki Doki Morning’.

Band mastermind KOBAMETAL stated:

“As prophesied by the FOX GOD, a new album will be released on April 1st, 2016, also known as the FOX DAY. Since the release of BABYMETAL’s debut album in 2014, we have been racing across the globe non-stop on our World Tour.

Through the last tour I have come across people from all over the world and have had the chance to feel that miraculous moment when everyone came together via BABYMETAL.
Our new song "THE ONE” contains lyrics that speak of uniting the world, or a crowd favorite at concerts “Road of Resistance” that never fails to bring our fans together, every BABYMETAL song makes up this extraordinary story.

I continue to believe that the songs of BABYMETAL continue to push them forward to discover new possibilities.

All I can say right now is for all of you to wait patiently for the coming of the FOX DAY.”

The three girls – who ended last night’s show flying in a pyramid over the 13,000 strong crowd – also expressed their excitement:

SU-METAL
“I will be putting my everything into the production of our upcoming album because I believe that many of you are waiting for it. We are looking forward to meeting our fans abroad again next year at Wembley Arena right after the release of our second album, so you can expect to hear our new songs for the very first time live there!! Performing at TOKYO DOME next year still feels like a dream but I am going to work towards building up my confidence to stand on that stage and I hope to continue growing through our upcoming World Tour.”

YUIMETAL
“We just found out that we will be performing at TOKYO DOME next year and it still feels unreal. I also can’t wait for our second album to be released!! I will never forget the thanks and support that we received from everyone who have been with BABYMETAL along our journey and hope to use up everything in me until nothing is left.”

MOAMETAL
“Despite the revelation tonight, I still can’t imagine that that day would come, when we would perform at TOKYO DOME. On top on that, our new album will be released on FOX DAY so I promise you that we will come up with an album that will betray your expectations, in a good way of course.”

The band play their biggest ever European show on April 2nd at London’s Wembley Arena, just one day after the new album’s release. Tickets are available at http://www.myticket.co.uk and http://www.seetickets.com
http://www.ear-music.net/en/news/detail ... -1st-2016/

NotaPublicado: Vie Feb 19, 2016 2:36 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Imagen

Portada 3D de las BabyMetal en la Metal Hammer británica, igual que los Iron Maiden dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif

Imagen

http://metalhammer.teamrock.com/news/20 ... l-3d-cover

NotaPublicado: Vie Feb 19, 2016 6:56 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

BABYMETAL: portada y lista de temas de "Metal Resistance"

Babymetal han revelado la portada y lista de temas de su próximo álbum "Metal Resistance". Saldrá a la venta a través de earMUSIC el 1 de abril - también conocido como "FOX DAY" - El segundo álbum de la banda se lanzará un día antes de su concierto mas grande fuera de Japon, en el Wembley Arena de Londres el 2 de abril.

El álbum será lanzado en tres formatos diferentes, CD, doble vinilo y la caja de edición limitada con una camiseta exclusiva.

El primer sencillo del álbum, "Karate ', estará disponible el 26 febrero.

Imagen

CD & edición limitada CD + camiseta:

1. Road Of Resistance
2. KARATE
3. Awadama Fever
4. YAVA!
5. Amore
6. Meta Taro
7. From Dusk Till Dawn
8. GJ!
9. Sis. Anger
10. No Rain, No Rainbow
11. Tales Of The Destinies
12. THE ONE - English ver. -

Doble vinilo:

Side 1
1. Road Of Resistance
2. KARATE
3. Awadama Fever

Side 2
1. YAVA!
2. Amore
3. Meta Taro

Side 3
1. From Dusk Till Dawn
2. GJ!
3. Sis. Anger

Side 4
1. No Rain, No Rainbow
2. Tales Of The Destinies
3. THE ONE - English ver. –

Imagen

Citar:
BABYMETAL have revealed the cover artwork of forthcoming new album ‘METAL RESISTANCE’. Set for release via earMUSIC on April 1st – also known as FOX DAY – the band’s second album comes just one day ahead of their biggest ever show outside of Japan at London’s Wembley Arena on 2nd April.

The album will be released in three different formats, with a CD, 2LP and special limited edition box set with exclusive T-shirt available.

The first single from the album, ‘KARATE’, will be available as an instant grat from 26th February.

On the new album, band mastermind KOBAMETAL stated:
“As prophesied by the FOX GOD, a new album will be released on April 1st, 2016, also known as the FOX DAY. Since the release of BABYMETAL’s debut album in 2014, we have been racing across the globe non-stop on our World Tour.
Through the last tour I have come across people from all over the world and have had the chance to feel that miraculous moment when everyone came together via BABYMETAL.
Our new song "THE ONE” contains lyrics that speak of uniting the world, or a crowd favorite at concerts “Road of Resistance” that never fails to bring our fans together, every BABYMETAL song makes up this extraordinary story.
I continue to believe that the songs of BABYMETAL continue to push them forward to discover new possibilities.
All I can say right now is for all of you to wait patiently for the coming of the FOX DAY.”
http://www.ear-music.net/news/details/b ... album-art/

NotaPublicado: Jue Feb 25, 2016 5:29 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

BABYMETAL - New Album 「METAL RESISTANCE」 Trailer

NotaPublicado: Sab Feb 27, 2016 3:36 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

BABYMETAL: nuevo single “Karate”

Por ahora el oficial no se puede reproducir desde España, veremos lo que dura.

[dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3u8soy[/dailymotion]

Oficial:

NotaPublicado: Dom Feb 28, 2016 10:27 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

Xan... Deja de tocarte.....

NotaPublicado: Sab Jun 11, 2016 12:53 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Imagen

Mejor banda en directo en los premios de la revista Kerrang!

https://www.facebook.com/kerrangmagazin ... =3&theater

Por España vendrán cuando sean abuelas. El primer despistado que las traiga y vea que se venden todas las entradas aun se sorprenderá.

NotaPublicado: Vie Nov 11, 2016 6:33 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

BABYMETAL: nuevo disco "Live At Wembley"

BabyMetal lanzará un nuevo álbum en directo titulado "Live At Wembley", el 9 de diciembre a través de earMUSIC / Edel. La versión digital estará disponible el 30 de diciembre. El CD captura el primer concierto de la gira "Babymetal World Tour 2016" en el "SSE Arena, Wembley", en Londres el 2 de abril. BabyMetal son el primer artista japonés en la historia en dar un concierto como cabezas de cartel en el "SSE Arena, Wembley". El concierto reunió a 12.000 personas y se batió el récord de ventas de merchandise en el reciento (eso al menos es lo que dice la nota de prensa).

Imagen

1. BABYMETAL DEATH
2. Awadama Fever
3. YAVA!
4. GJ!
5. Doki Doki ☆ Morning
6. Meta Taro
7. Amore
8. Megitsune
9. KARATE
10. Ijime, Dame, Zettai
11. Gimme Chocolate!!
12. THE ONE – English ver. –
13. Road of Resistance
(Duración 1:17:26 )

Citar:
Metal dance phenomenon BABYMETAL have announced the release of a new 13 track live album on December 9th via earMUSIC/Edel. With a carefully selected tracklisting, the CD captures the spectacular performance recorded at BABYMETAL’s first ever UK Arena show, “BABYMETAL WORLD TOUR 2016 kicks off at THE SSE ARENA, WEMBLEY”, which took place in London on April 2nd. The show saw BABYMETAL become the first Japanese artist in history to perform a headline show at THE SSE ARENA, WEMBLEY. This headline show garnered an attendance of 12,000 people, where BABYMETAL also broke the merchandise sales record of the venue, creating history once again. A digital version will be released December 30th.

BABYMETAL’s second album “METAL RESISTANCE” was released simultaneously worldwide on April 1, 2016 and ranked in at No.15 on the UK Official Album Chart, which is the highest rank acquired by a Japanese artist to date. The album also charted at No.39 on the US Billboard chart making BABYMETAL the first Japanese artist in 53 years to have made the charts and second in the history of Japanese artists.

The release coincides with their UK tour as special guests to RED HOT CHILLI PEPPERS. Catch them at the following shows:

Monday 5 December London The O2
Tuesday 6 December London The O2
Thursday 8 December Glasgow The SSE Hydro
Saturday 10 December Birmingham Genting Arena
Sunday 11 December Birmingham Genting Arena
Wednesday 14 December Manchester Arena
Thursday 15 December Manchester Arena
Sunday 18 December London The O2
http://www.ear-music.net/news/details/b ... embley-cd/

NotaPublicado: Vie Dic 09, 2016 2:33 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

BABYMETAL teloneras de METALLICA en Seúl

BABYMETAL serán invitadas especiales de METALLICA en su concierto en el "Gocheok Sky Dome" de Seúl, Corea el 11 de enero de 2017.

Imagen

Citar:
BABYMETAL will appear as special guests to METALLICA at the Gocheok Sky Dome in Seoul, Korea on January 11th 2017 as part of their WORLDWIRED world tour

Currently being rapturously received by UK audiences on RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS mammoth arena tour of the UK, the news further cements what looks to be an incredible start to 2017 for BABYMETAL, which also includes supporting GUNS N’ ROSES in Japan in January.

SU-METAL
“We’ve looked up to Metallica for so long and to be able to join them on their tour is a dream come true. It will be our first performance for 2017 so we are really looking forward to receiving a lot of good energy from them to kick off the new year!!”

YUIMETAL
“I am just so thrilled at the amazing recent news of being able to join such big bands like Red Hot Chili Peppers and Guns N’ Roses, and now Metallica!! I just can’t keep up! Metallica is such an important part of what BABYMETAL does. I feel that we were able to make it this far all thanks to Metallica-san! It’s still so unbelievable to be able to play with them and I’m incredibly happy! Very excited for 2017!”

MOAMETAL
“It is such an honor to be able to join the Metal Master Metallica on their tour! We’ve been blessed to be able to join many different artists up to this point and we are very excited to see what we can learn next from Metallica. I hope we are able to absorb as much as possible from our Metal Master! Looking forward to learning new and unimaginable things from them!!”

The announcement comes ahead of the release of their ‘Live At Wembley’ album, which is released this Friday 9th December via earMUSIC, and marks great piece of news in what has been a massively successful year for the band.
http://www.ear-music.net/news/details/b ... a-in-2017/

NotaPublicado: Mié Mar 15, 2017 7:07 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

BABYMETAL: nuevo directo "Live At Tokyo Dome"

BabyMetal lanzarán "Live At Tokyo Dome", el 1 de abril. Los dos Blu-ray + 4 CD capturan los dos conciertos de la banda en el Tokio Dome, en septiembre de 2016, y que cerraron la gira de la banda frente a 110.000 personas

Imagen

Red Night (September 19, 2016) [Blu-ray Disc 1 / CD Disc 1 & 2]

01. Road of Resistance
02. Yava!
03. Iine!
04. Syncopation
05. Amore
06. GJ!
07. Akumu No Rondo
08. Song 4
09. Catch Me If You Can
10. Gimme Chocolate
11. Karate
12. Tales of The Destinies
13. The One (English version)

Black Night (September 20, 2016) [Blu-ray Disc 2 / CD Disc 3 & 4]

01. Babymetal Death
02. Awadama Fever
03. Uki Uki Midnight
04. Meta! Taro
05. Sis. Anger
06. Akatsuki
07. Onedari Daisakusen
08. No Rain, No Rainbow
09. Doki Doki Morning
10. Meigitsune
11. Head Bangya
12. Ijime, Dame, Zettai

Imagen

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 121 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Siguiente