Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 18 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Nuevo disco de EX DEO
NotaPublicado: Mar Ene 05, 2016 4:01 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Lo nuevo de EX DEO se titulará "The Immortal Wars"

"The Immortal Wars" tratará principalmente de las "Guerras Púnicas" entre Roma y Cartago. El disco saldrá a la venta en febrero de 2017 a través de Napalm Records.

Imagen

Citar:
People of Rome , you have responded in great fashion to the cause of our ROMA , for this we unleash Ex Deo new album title dug deep in the roots and history of our Empire .

The forthcoming album “ The Immortal Wars” will deal with the main concept surrounding the "PUNIC WARS I , II & III “ between ROME and CARTHAGE, the trilogy of the epic legendary wars will come to life and bring the showdown between two of the greatest Generals that ever walked the earth, Hannibal and Scipio Africanus, both who rewrote the rules of war and strategics . The album will also feature other unexplored subjects on Ancient Rome surely to raise the epic level to the maximum . Ex Deo’s "The Immortal wars “ is due out worldwide FEBRUARY 2017 via NAPALM RECORDS ,

"CARTHAGE MUST BE DESTROYED !" - CATO THE ELDER

The senate has spoken, let the siege begin ..
https://www.facebook.com/exdeo/photos/a ... =3&theater

NotaPublicado: Sab Jun 25, 2016 2:52 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

EX DEO completan la escritura de su nuevo disco "The Immortal Wars"

EX DEO la banda liderada por el cantante KATAKLYSM Maurizio Iacono, ha completado el proceso de escritura para su tercer álbum, "The Immortal Wars". La banda se prepara para entrar en los estudios "JF" en Texas y "Pirate" en Montreal, Canadá, con el productor J-F Dagenais (Kataklysm, Malevolent Creation , Misery index , Despised Icon) para grabar el nuevo disco.

Imagen

Citar:
Ancient Rome influenced Juggernaut’s EX DEO have completed the writing process for the bands third installment “The Immortal Wars“, after months of piecing together the new concept masterpiece , surrounding the historic and famous Punic wars with Hannibal’s Carthage , the band is finally satisfied and the stamp of approval has been given with the end results.

EX DEO are set to enter JFD Studios in Texas and Pirate Studio in Montreal ,Canada with producer J-F Dagenais ( Kataklysm, Malevolent Creation , Misery index , Despised Icon ) to record this new opus , in what frontman Maurizio Iacono describes as “an ultimate historic lesson dipped in violence and blended with and incredibly brutal score that will transport you back in time and get your blood boiling, no details have been spared.“ Mixing duties will be handled in Sweden by acclaimed producer JENS BOGREN ( Amon Amarth, Arch Enemy , Fleshgod Apocalypse) this September , expect an early February 2017 release via Napalm Records worldwide .

Orchestral score composer Clemens Wijers ( Carach Angren , Lindmann, Pain) comments:
"I had the privilege to compose and produce the orchestral score for the new phenomenal album "The Immortal Wars" by Ex Deo. For me as a composer this was a huge challenge as it pushed me to reinvent myself, surrounded by the great Roman atmosphere that Ex Deo breathes throughout their music. The songs were asking for fierce aggressive orchestrations combined with emotional passages underscoring the narrative throughout. Coming from a background in writing epic and horror oriented orchestral music I was able to leave my signature on this remarkable work. I'm beyond proud of the end result and can't wait until the album is finally out!”

Citar:
Ex Deo completes song writing for their new epic master work "The Immortal Wars " comments from Maurizio Iacono and Clemens Wijers on the new opus here under , spread the word \m/ ‪#‎exdeo‬ ‪#‎theImmortalwars‬ ‪#‎Romacaputmundi‬
https://www.facebook.com/exdeo/posts/10154341038462042

NotaPublicado: Sab Nov 12, 2016 3:44 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

EX DEO: nuevo disco "Immortal Wars"

Lo nuevo de Es Deo "Immortal Wars" saldrá a la venta el 24 de febrero de 2017 a través de Napalm Records. El guitarrista J-F Dagenais se encargó una vez más de la producción, mientras que Jens Bogren ajustó todo el asunto en su mesa de mezclas en Suecia.

Imagen

1 The Rise of Hannibal
2 Hispania (The Siege of Saguntum)
3 Crossing of the Alps
4 Suavetaurilia (Intermezzo)
5 Cato Major: Carthago delenda est!
6 Ad Victoriam (The Battle of Zama)
7 The Spoils of War
8 The Roman

Imagen

Citar:
Ex Deo - Unleashes Masterful Artwork, Track Listing & First Album Teaser Of “The Immortal Wars”!

Be sure to witness the new era of ROME with EX DEO!

EX DEO fully indulge in pomp and drama with their upcoming milestone The Immortal Wars – out on February 24th 2017 via Napalm Records. People of Rome, the Eternal City, spread the word!

The band`s third album offers epic war scenarios, highly melodic death metal and orchestral anthems that demand those fists in the air! Today the masterful artwork done by acclaimed artist Eliran Kantor (Testament, Hatebreed, Kataklysm, FLESHGOD APOCALYPSE) , track listing and on very top of that a first album teaser is unveiled! Will you spread the word of Rome? Will you join the legion?

Guitarist J-F Dagenais once more took care of production duties, while Jens Bogren fine-tuned the whole affair at his mixing desk in Sweden.

Says Jens Bogren ( Amon Amarth, Kreator, Arch Enemy):
"Brutal, epic and beautiful beyond words, if this album doesn’t make you wanna smash some helmets and watch Ben Hur again I don’t know what will, a must have album!!“
https://www.facebook.com/napalmrecords/ ... 6419176052

NotaPublicado: Vie Dic 16, 2016 5:41 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

EX DEO: nuevo tema "The Rise Of Hannibal"

Imagen

NotaPublicado: Vie Mar 13, 2020 7:51 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo single de EX DEO

EX DEO ft. Francesco Ferrini (Fleshgod Apocalypse) - The Philosopher King

Maurizio Iacono comenta:

"Han pasado tres años desde el lanzamiento de “The Immortal Wars”, un álbum que impulsó a EX DEO a un nuevo nivel. Esta vez, no queríamos esperar otros cinco años para lanzar nuevo material, por lo que decidimos lanzar un nuevo single titulado, "The Philosopher King", mientras esperamos el próximo álbum. En esta canción participa Francesco Ferrini en la partitura orquestal y el productor Colin Richardson (Slipknot, Machine Head, Bullet For My Valentine) que ha hecho un trabajo fantástico en la mezcla con su asistente Chris Clancy (Mutiny Within).

La canción está basada en el emperador Marco Aurelio.

Imagen

Citar:
VIDEO PREMIERE! Ex Deo Releases Video for New Track, “The Philosopher King”, Featuring FLESHGOD APOCALYPSE’s Francesco Ferrini!

Maurizio Iacono offers:
“It’s been three years since the release of The Immortal Wars – an album that propelled EX DEO to a new level. This time, we didn’t want to wait another five years to release new material, so we decided to release a standalone new single called, “The Philosopher King” while we wait for the follow up album to The Immortal Wars. For this track, we asked our brother, the talented Francesco Ferrini, for his contribution on the orchestral score and to top it all, this song marks the return of a legendary producer Colin Richardson (Slipknot, Machine Head, Bullet For My Valentine) who has done a fantastic job on the mix with his assistant Chris Clancy (Mutiny Within).

The song is based on the Emperor Marcus Aurelius. It’s a song that strikes a chord with me personally, exploring my life experiences and tribulations. I find myself very close to this man’s philosophical ideals – some I have struggled to understand, some I have adopted. He is the author of the famous book “Meditations” (now you know the influence behind the recent Kataklysm album). Stoicism roots come from the hellenistic ideology based in Athens and quickly made its way to Rome. It is something I have been applying more and more to my life in recent years – self-control, discipline and looking at life in a more constructive and appreciative way. Marcus Aurelius, while commanding the world’s largest army and the most advanced society in ancient times, was perceived as one of the most regarded and prosperous emperors not only economically, but also in military and social triumphs. This is an homage to one of Rome’s greatest, The Philosopher King!”

Francesco Ferrini adds:
“When Maurizio suggested to join forces on a brand new EX DEO release, he had me bought in straight away! This song was incredibly inspiring to work on, being such a powerful combination of drama and epicness. I’m sure everyone will love it as much as we do.”
https://www.facebook.com/napalmrecords/ ... 52?__xts__

NotaPublicado: Mar Jun 15, 2021 2:06 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Ex Deo regresan con su nuevo álbum, “The Thirteen Years Of Nero”

El nuevo disco de Ex Deo, “The Thirteen Years Of Nero”, se publicará el 27 de agosto de 2021 a través de Napalm Records.

La banda canadiense fue dirigida por su fundador Maurizio Iacono y el productor y guitarrista Jean-François Dagenais, con Stephane Barbe en la guitarra principal, Jeramie Kling a la batería, Dano Apekian al bajo y Clemens Wijers a cargo de la partitura orquestal.

Imagen

01. The Fall of Claudius
02. Imperator
03. The Head of the Snake
04. Boudicca (Queen of the Iceni) Feat. Brittney Slayes
05. Britannia: The 9th at Camulodonum
06. Trial of the Gods (Intermezzo)
07. The Fiddle & the Fire
08. Son of the Deified
09. What Artist Dies in Me…
10. The Revolt of Galba

Imagen

Citar:
Ancient Roman Themed Juggernaut EX DEO Returns with New Album, The Thirteen Years Of Nero, via Napalm Records!

Pre-Order the album here: https://smarturl.it/The13YearsOfNero

Watch the official music video or "Imperator" here: https://youtu.be/sSVkjiUxW0M

Four years after the release of The Immortal Wars (2017), Juno Award-nominated EX DEO returns with more massive, brutal soundscapes than ever on their highly anticipated upcoming full-length album, The Thirteen Years Of Nero, out August 27, 2021 via Napalm Records! The Canadian unit is led by founding frontman Maurizio Iacono (Kataklysm) and producer/guitarist Jean-François Dagenais (Kataklysm, Misery Index, Despised Icon), with the stylings of Stephane Barbe (Kataklysm) on lead guitar, Jeramie Kling (Venom Inc.) on drums, Dano Apekian (Ashes of Eden) on bass and Clemens Wijers (Carach Angren, Lindemann) manning the intense orchestral score.

On The Thirteen Years Of Nero, the Roman Empire inspired symphonic death metal band transports the listener back to Ancient Rome with 10 cinematic masterpieces that tell the emotional, conceptual story of the reign of Emperor Nero. Accented by sounds of ancient instruments like lyra and harp and detailing the harrowing stories of Nero’s surroundings, close allies and enemies, listeners will connect with intense psychological tones of political turmoil and paranoia!

Frontman Maurizio Iacono says about “Imperator”:
“We wanted to release a heavy hitting first single and there was no doubt that “Imperator” in all of its grandiose aura and power was the choice. On the album, the song introduces Nero as the new Emperor of Rome. For the video, we used acclaimed video director Scott Hansen and together we recreated a dinner party in true Nero style like you never seen before, you have been warned!”

Maurizio Iacono says about The Thirteen Years Of Nero:
“When it comes to Ancient Rome, the content is long, rich and extensive, the personalities reflect every society imaginable from just, fair and generous to greed, evil and merciless. The world we live in today was shaped by Rome – it doesn’t take much see it all around you in the simplest things. For this record, it was the proper time to fallow the timeline of one Rome’s most controversial figures, Nero. On this album, we follow him through his thirteen-year journey as emperor of Rome and unveil the true face of one of the world’s most worshiped villains.”
https://www.facebook.com/napalmrecords/ ... =3&theater

NotaPublicado: Vie Jul 23, 2021 2:10 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

EX DEO: nuevo tema "Boudicca (Queen of the Iceni)" con Brittney Slayes (de Unleash The Archers)

NotaPublicado: Mié Ago 25, 2021 1:17 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

EX DEO: nuevo tema "The Head Of The Snake"

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 18 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2