Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 30 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Nuevo disco de MR.BIG
NotaPublicado: Mié Abr 19, 2017 1:18 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

MR. BIG: nuevo disco "Defying Gravity"

MR. BIG han elegido "Defying Gravity" como el título de su nuevo álbum, que se espera que salga el próximo otoño a través de Frontiers Music Srl. Lean Into It" (1991) y "Bump Ahead" (1993).

El nuevo disco será grabado por la alineación original de la banda, Paul Gilbert en la guitarra, Eric Martin en la voz principal, Billy Sheehan en el bajo y Pat Torpey en la batería - con una aparición especial del batería Matt Starr.

Imagen

Citar:
MR. BIG has set "Defying Gravity" as the title of its new album, tentatively due this fall via Frontiers Music Srl. The follow-up to 2014's "...The Stories We Could Tell" is being produced by Kevin Elson, who helmed all of MR. BIG's early LPs, including "Mr. Big" (1989), "Lean Into It" (1991) and "Bump Ahead" (1993).

"Defying Gravity" will feature MR. BIG's original lineup — Paul Gilbert on guitar, Eric Martin on lead vocals, Billy Sheehan on bass and Pat Torpey on drums — with a special guest appearance by drummer Matt Starr. Starr has been filling in on the road for Torpey, who has had limited involvement with MR. BIG on the road since he was told he had Parkinson's disease in 2014.

The 57-year-old drummer told CrypticRock.com about his diagnosis: "What was really great about it is that I found out how many people really care about me and the great support system I have around me with the guys in the band, our management, and especially my wife. My wife is my guardian angel; she basically saved me. It was tough, but I am doing much better. I found a way, and I'm trying to do it every day."

"…Stories We Could Tell" was produced by Pat Regan, known for his work with DEEP PURPLE, WARRANT and KEEL.
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/mr-big ... vin-elson/

NotaPublicado: Mar May 09, 2017 3:40 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

MR.BIG: nuevo disco "Defying Gravity"

El nuevo disco de Mr Big, "Defying Gravity", se lanzará el 7 de julio de 2017 en CD, CD / DVD y Digital. Posteriormente se lanzará una edición en vinilo, que se anunciará pronto.

Eric Martin (cantante) (voz principal), Paul Gilbert (guitarras), Billy Sheehan (bajo) y Pat Torpey (batería) se reunieron con el productor Kevin Elson (quien estuvo detrás del debut de la banda en 1989) en Los Ángeles. Torpey no pudo participar en algunos temas, debido a un reciente diagnóstico de Parkinson. Matt Starr ha grabado en su lugar en gran parte del álbum. Starr también ha estado de gira con la banda durante los últimos años, con Torpey tocando un par de canciones en cada cita.

"Fue genial regresar al estudio con nuestro productor original, Kevin Elson", dice el guitarrista Paul Gilbert. "Kevin grabó todos nuestros álbumes clásicos de los años 80 y 90, e inmediatamente sentimos esa química mágica con él en "Defying Gravity". Básicamente tocamos en vivo en el estudio. A lo largo de los años, todos hemos tenido la oportunidad de experimentar con todas las técnicas de grabación posibles, pero siempre es mejor tocar juntos como una banda. La mayoría de mis solos de guitarra fueron grabados en directo con la banda. He trabajado duro en mi improvisación en los últimos años, y realmente valió la pena en este disco...".

http://www.mrbigsite.com

Imagen

01. Open Your Eyes
02. Defying Gravity
03. Everybody Needs a Little Trouble
04. Damn I’m In Love Again
05. Mean to Me
06. Nothing Bad (About Feeling Good)
07. Forever and Back
08. She’s All Coming Back to Me Now
09. 1992
10. Nothing At All
11. Be Kind

Imagen

Citar:
BREAKING NEWS: Mr Big's new album, "Defying Gravity" will be released on July 7, 2017 on CD, CD/DVD and Digital. A vinyl edition will be released as well at a later date to be announced soon. An official trailer for DEFYING GRAVITY can be seen here: https://youtu.be/JsZXXmwkP4o

DEFYING GRAVITY deftly showcases that patented MR. BIG blend of crunch and melody, from the freight-train ride of opening cut "Open Your Eyes" to the harmony-laden wonderment of "Damn I'm in Love Again" to the grateful/wistful nostalgia of "1992" (recalling the days when the band was flying high atop the singles charts with their international #1 smash "To Be With You") to the barnburning slide-blues closer, "Be Kind." Overall, DEFYING GRAVITY is prime evidence that the only thing MR. BIG remains tethered to is their ongoing pursuit of achieving creative excellence.

Original members Eric Martin (singer) (lead vocals),
PAUL GILBERT (guitars), Billy Sheehan (bass) and Pat Torpey (drums) reunited with producer Kevin Elson (who was behind the boards for the band’s 1989 self-titled debut, 1991’s LEAN INTO IT and 1993’s BUMP AHEAD) for an intensive six-day recording session in Los Angeles. While Torpey was unable to perform some of the songs on DEFYING GRAVITY due to a recent diagnosis of Parkinson's disease, Matt Starr has been filling in for him on a majority of the album. Starr also been touring with the band for the past couple of years, with Torpey able to play a couple of songs at each stop.

“It was great to get back in the studio with our original producer, Kevin Elson,” says guitarist Paul Gilbert. “Kevin recorded all of our original classic albums from the ‘80s and ‘90s, and we immediately felt that magic chemistry with him on DEFYING GRAVITY. We basically played live in the studio. Over the years, we’ve all had a chance to experiment with every recording technique possible, but it’s still always the best just to play together as a band. Most of my guitar solos were tracked live with the band. I’ve worked hard on my improvisation in the last few years, and it really paid off on this record…both melodically, and on the face-melting stuff.”

DEFYING GRAVITY is the follow-up to 2014’s THE STORIES WE COULD TELL (Frontiers Music Srl), which Ultimate-Guitar.com described as “An exceptional offering of accelerated hard rock from one of the more dominant ‘supergroups’ of the late 1980s, MR. BIG return with a vengeance on THE STORIES WE COULD TELL.”

MR. BIG is gearing up for the launch their latest worldwide tour which starts May 31 in Milwaukee, WI at the Potowatami C-asino. For all the latest tour dates, fans should check the band’s official website: http://www.mrbigsite.com

“2017 is filling up quickly with tour dates all around the world,” proclaims Gilbert. “I can’t wait to play the new songs, and of course our favorites from the old days like ‘Daddy, Brother, Lover, Little Boy’ ‘Just Take My Heart,’ ‘Green Tinted Sixties Mind,’ ‘Wild World,’ and ‘To Be With You.’”
https://www.facebook.com/frontiersmusic ... =3&theater

NotaPublicado: Mar May 23, 2017 2:15 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

MR.BIG: nuevo tema "1992"

NotaPublicado: Sab Jun 17, 2017 1:28 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

MR.BIG: nuevo tema "Mean To Me"

NotaPublicado: Sab Jul 01, 2017 1:40 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

MR.BIG: nuevo tema "Forever And Back"

NotaPublicado: Sab Feb 10, 2018 4:03 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Fallece Pat Torpey, batería de MR. BIG

Pat Torpey, bateria y miembro fundador de MR. BIG, falleció el miércoles 7 de febrero a los 64 años debido a complicaciones de su enfermedad de Parkinson.

Nota de la banda:

"Con los corazones rotos, anunciamos que nuestro hermano, amigo, batería y miembro fundador, Pat, falleció el miércoles 7 de febrero por complicaciones de su enfermedad de Parkinson. La familia, la banda y el manager solicitan privacidad en este momento tan difícil."

Imagen

Citar:
With breaking hearts we tell you that our brother, friend, drummer and founding member, Pat, passed away Wednesday, February 7 from complications of Parkinson’s disease. Family, band and management request privacy at this very difficult time. Services are pending.
https://www.facebook.com/mrbigmusic/pho ... =3&theater

NotaPublicado: Dom Feb 11, 2018 9:13 pm 
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero

Descanse en paz.

NotaPublicado: Jue Feb 15, 2018 9:35 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

No me había enterado. Me caía bien este hombre. DEP.

NotaPublicado: Vie May 04, 2018 2:17 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

MR.BIG: nuevo disco "Live From Milan"

MR.BIG ha lanzado un video en directo del tema "Alive And Kickin '", perteneciente al próximo lanzamiento de la banda, "Live From Milan".

"Live From Milan" se lanzará el 13 de julio a través de Frontiers Music Srl como 2CDs + Blu-ray, 3xLP y MP3 (solo audio).

Imagen

Disc 1:
1. Daddy, Brother, Lover, Little Boy
2. American Beauty
3. Undertow
4. Alive And Kickin’
5. Temperamental
6. Just Take My Heart
7. Take Cover
8. Green-Tinted Sixties Mind
9. Everybody Needs A Little Trouble
10. Price You Gotta Pay
11. Paul’s Solo
12. Open Your Eyes
13. Wild World
14. Damn I’m In Love Again

Disc 2:
1. Rock And Roll Over
2. Around The World
3. Billy’s Solo
4. Addicted To That Rush
5. To Be With You
6. 1992
7. Colorado Bulldog
8. Defying Gravity

Blu-Ray
1. Daddy, Brother, Lover, Little Boy
2. American Beauty
3. Undertow
4. Alive And Kickin’
5. Temperamental
6. Just Take My Heart
7. Take Cover
8. Green-Tinted Sixties Mind
9. Everybody Needs A Little Trouble
10. Price You Gotta Pay
11. Paul’s Solo
12. Open Your Eyes
13. Wild World
14. Damn I’m In Love Again
15. Rock And Roll Over
16. Around The World
17. Billy’s Solo
18. Addicted To That Rush
19. To Be With You
20. 1992
21. Colorado Bulldog
22. Defying Gravity

Imagen

Eric Martin: Lead Vocals & Acoustic Guitar
Paul Gilbert: Guitar & Vocals
Billy Sheehan: Bass & Vocals
Pat Torpey: Drums, Percussion & Vocals
Matt Starr: Drums & Vocals

Citar:
NEW SONG & VIDEO ALERT: Mr Big Releases Live Video of “Alive and Kickin” Taken From “Live From Milan”, Available on July 13th via Frontiers Music Srl.

MR. BIG have launched a new live video for the song, “Alive and Kickin”, taken from their upcoming release “Live From Milan”. Watch the video here: https://youtu.be/4ML6-W6-coo

“Live From Milan” will be released July 13, 2018 via Frontiers Music Srl on 2CD+Blu-Ray Combo Pack, 3xLP, and MP3 (audio only)...

NotaPublicado: Mié Jun 13, 2018 2:50 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

MR.BIG: video adelanto de "Live From Milan"

"Colorado Bulldog"

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 30 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3