Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 23 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: ALMANAC es el nombre del nuevo proyecto de Victor Smolsk
NotaPublicado: Vie Feb 19, 2016 7:30 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

ALMANAC - TSAR - Webisode #2 (OFFICIAL TRAILER)

NotaPublicado: Vie Feb 26, 2016 2:51 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

ALMANAC - TSAR - Webisode #3 (OFFICIAL TRAILER)

NotaPublicado: Sab Mar 05, 2016 2:47 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

ALMANAC - TSAR - Webisode #4 (OFFICIAL TRAILER)

NotaPublicado: Sab Mar 12, 2016 3:12 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

ALMANAC: nuevo tema "Tsar"

NotaPublicado: Sab Mar 12, 2016 2:54 pm 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

Poco que añadir temazo.

Asunto: Re: ALMANAC el nuevo proyecto de Victor Smolski
NotaPublicado: Vie Jul 28, 2017 3:22 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

ALMANAC: primeros detalles de su nuevo disco "Kingslayer"

En las últimas semanas, Almanac ha completado las grabaciones de su segundo LP titulado "Kingslayer", fue grabado en los estudios HeyDay en Wuppertal, Alemania. "Nuestra segunda huelga está terminada", revela el guitarrista Victor Smolski y explica que "Kingslayer" es el seguimiento lógico de "Tsar", más compacto, más pesado y más rápido.

El disco será lanzado el 3 de noviembre a través de Nuclear Blast. La portada es otra vez obra del artista húngaro Gyula Havancsák (Accept, Destruction, Entre Otros).

Imagen

Almanac tocó recientemente en el festival "Masters of Rock", donde presentaron dos canciones del disco "Losing My Mind" y "Children Of The Sacred Path". El concierto será parte del bonus de DVD de la edición limitada de "Kingslayer".

Imagen

Victor Smolski - guitarra
Andy B. Franck - voz
David Readman - voz
Jeannette Marchewka - voz
Tim Rashid - bajo
Athanasios “Zacky” Tsoukas - batería

Citar:
ALMANAC - the new band of Victor Smolski (ex-RAGE) - stands for a new dimension of symphonic power metal, featuring three singers Jeannette Marchewka (LINGUA MORTIS ORCHESTRA), Andy B. Franck (BRAINSTORM) and David Readman (PINK CREAM 69).

In March 2016, ALMANAC unleashed their highly acclaimed debut album »Tsar«, which entered the official charts in both, Germany (#74) and Switzerland (#87), followed by a European tour along with ORDEN OGAN, as well as their own headliner tour in spring 2017.

Within the past few weeks, ALMANAC has completed the recordings of their second longplayer entitled »Kingslayer«, recorded at HeyDay Studios in Wuppertal, Germany. "Our second strike is done," reveals guitar player Victor Smolski and explains, that "»Kingslayer« is the logical follow-up to »Tsar«, just more compact, heavier and faster. Our previous live experiences could be perfectly permitted during the recordings. The band got closer and well attuned, you can feel this unified energy within the new tracks. We took a lot of time and gave our very best. »Kingslayer« is a crafted metal album with a lively power sound!".

»Kingslayer« will be released on November 3rd via Nuclear Blast. The cover artwork was once again created by Hungarian artist Gyula Havancsák (ACCEPT, DESTRUCTION a.o.).
ALMANAC recently played at the 'Masters of Rock' festival, where they presented the first two new tracks live, 'Losing My Mind' and 'Children Of The Sacred Path'. The concert will be part of the bonus live DVD, which will come along the limited first edition of »Kingslayer«.
https://www.facebook.com/AlmanacVS.band ... =3&theater

NotaPublicado: Jue Sep 07, 2017 2:04 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

ALMANAC retrasa la salida de su nuevo disco

La fecha de lanzamiento de "Kingslayer" ha sido pospuesta al al 24 de noviembre de 2017. La banda además de hacer este anuncio ha desvelado la lista de temas.

Imagen

01. Regicide
02. Children Of The Sacred Path
03. Guilty As Charged
04. Hail To The King
05. Losing My Mind
06. Kingslayer
07. Kingdom Of The Blind
08. Headstrong
09. Last Farewell
10. Red Flag

Citar:
2017-09-06 - ALMANAC - the new band of Victor Smolski (ex-RAGE) - recently announced the release date of their sophomore record titled »Kingslayer«. Today the group must inform their fans that the release date has been pushed back to November 24th, 2017. To bridge this long gap, ALMANAC have launched the very first album trailer over on YouTube, which gives the viewer some insight into the recording process of »Kingslayer«.

In addition, ALMANAC have unveiled the track listing of their upcoming album, which can be seen below. More info on formats and pre-order details will follow shortly!»Kingslayer« was recorded with producer Andreas Herr at HeyDay Studios in Wuppertal, Germany. The cover artwork was once again created by Hungarian artist Gyula Havancsák (ACCEPT, DESTRUCTION a.o.).
http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mus ... nline.html

NotaPublicado: Sab Nov 18, 2017 3:14 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

ALMANAC: nuevo tema "Hail To The King"

NotaPublicado: Mié Ene 17, 2018 3:12 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Andy B. Franck (voz) deja ALMANAC

Nota en el facebook de la banda:

"Después de nada menos que tres años emocionantes y muy interesantes en Almanac, con varias giras y festivales en Europa, decidí dejar Almanac. El proyecto comenzó con mucha expectación y voluntad, pero debido a problemas de agende, creo que es hora de seguir adelante, no de estorbar. Así que me gustaría dar las gracias a todos los compañeros de banda por pasar un buen rato y desearles alegría, salud y éxito en todos sus planes futuros.

Para aquellos que se hicieron amigos míos y me apoyaron a lo largo de los años y para todos los metaleros del planeta, MUCHAS GRACIAS: sois increibles ... ¡SOIS LOS MEJORES! ¡Hasta pronto...!

Andy B. Franck"

Al parecer se va a centrar en el nuevo disco de Brainstorm que saldrá a finales de año.

Imagen

Citar:
Andy B. Franck is leaving Almanac!

After nothing less than three exciting and very interesting years in Almanac, playing several tours and festivals in Europe, I decided to leave Almanac. The project started with much promise and pleasure, but due to remaining private time-schedule problems I think it’s time for me to move on, not to stand in their way. So I’d like to thank all the bandmates very much for a great time and wish’em nothing but joy, health and success for all their upcoming plans in the future!

To those who became friends of mine and supported me over the years and to all metalheads around the planet, THANK YOU so much: you’re amazing… YOU ARE THE BEST! See you soon, stay wild and metal up your ass!

Cheers

Andy B. Franck
https://www.facebook.com/AlmanacVS.band ... =3&theater

NotaPublicado: Jue Jul 26, 2018 3:35 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo vocalista y batería en ALMANAC

Almanac han presentado oficialmente al nuevo cantante Patrick Sühl y al batería Marc Dzierzon.

Antes de ser el nuevo cantante de Almanac, Patrick Sühl actuó en la banda Gun Barrel y varias bandas tributo.

Marc Dzierzon fue el batería de Centaurus A.

Imagen

Citar:
2018-07-25 - ALMANAC are pleased to officially introduce new singer Patrick Sühl to the band. They also welcome Marc Dzierzon as the drummer.
Before becoming ALMANAC's new singer, Patrick Sühl performed in the band GUN BARREL and several cover bands playing the music of bands like JUDAS PRIEST, WHITESNAKE and DEEP PURPLE. According to Victor Smolski, Patrick's remarkable vocal range makes a second male singer superfluous from now on.

Victor says: “I´m happy to introduce Patrick Sühl to you as our new band member! Unfortunately, due to scheduling conflicts David is not able to join us on our upcoming Tour dates. As an ALMANAC fan right from the beginning Patrick now takes over all male voices with his metal-power. Also on our last European Tour I invited Marc Dzierzon on drums. His modern metal style of playing drums kicks ass! I´m looking forward to our Festival Tour in August/September!”

New singer Patrick adds: „When Victor called me I didn’t have to think for one minute. Do I want to sing in a band with such incredible compositions and musicianship?! Well, of course! Tsar and Kingslayer had their fair amount of airtime in my car‘s stereo and I’m very much looking forward to touring and creating more extraordinary music with this band. See you guys on the road!“

Marc Dzierzon is the former drummer of the technical death metal band CENTAURUS A and focused his drumming on technical and progressive metal music including the challenge of powerful and aggressive blast beats. Exactly what ALMANAC need.

Marc comments: "I'm honored being part of ALMANAC as it's battery. Being a full member of such a high-level band with it's instrumentalists and singers let me reach the next level in my young career and from the very beginning I feel home behind the kit. I'm looking forward to all what future will bring and hope to order a lot of experiences with ALMANAC".

This new ALMANAC line-up will play three shows in August, including a festival co-headliner show in Korea, as well as a headliner gig in Portugal.
https://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mu ... ummer.html

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 23 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3  Siguiente