Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 25 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: PANZER nueva superbanda
NotaPublicado: Sab Ene 03, 2015 6:43 pm 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

Gandalf71 escribió:
Un clasico, Toca madera, Duro y potente, Caballeros de Sangre, que gran banda de los 80.

¿¿¿"Duro y Potente" no era de Banzai???

NotaPublicado: Mié Dic 07, 2016 3:12 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

PANZER anuncian nuevo disco y nueva formación

https://www.facebook.com/TheGermanPanzer

Panzer anuncian que están trabajando en un nuevo disco para 2017, del que ya han adelantado el tema que podéis escuchar bajo estas lineas. La salida de Herman Frank ha sido cubierta por Pontus Norgren (HammerFall), además se ha incorporado definitivamente a la banda V.O. Pulver (G.U.R.D., Poltergeist), que ya participo en los últimos conciertos de la banda como segundo guitarrista.

Imagen

Stefan Schwarzmann (Ex-Accept): batería.
Schmier (Destruction): voz, bajo.
Pontus Norgren (Hammerfall): guitarra.
V.O. Pulver (Poltergeist, GURD): guitarra

Citar:
2016-12-06 - After their debut attack »Send Them All To Hell« in 2014, it became a little quiet around the heavy metal supergroup PÄNZER. But the soldiers around DESTRUCTION frontman Schmier never sleep and now they announced that they are working on new songs again - with their new line-up! After the departure of Herman Frank (ACCEPT), PÄNZER recruited Pontus Norgren of HAMMERFALL to help out their warfare, as well as V.O. Pulver (G.U.R.D., POLTERGEIST) on guitar, who already helped out on the latest live shows and now became a fulltime member of PÄNZER.

"After producing the debut with PANZER, the guys asked me to help them out live to provide the double axe-attack on stage", remembers V.O. Pulver. "Of course I took the chance to rock out with my buddies. And when the opportunity came up to join them permanently, I didn't hesitate to accept and now I can't wait to play the sound of my youth!"

Pontus was just as excited to join the heavy metal warmachine:
"It was not a hard decision when I got asked to join the PÄNZER project, it was a straight YES!
To be able to create music with good friends is the most important thing in my world and in this band, having fun when making music, is number one. I'm looking forward to all the craziness that the future is going to bring with these guys. So let's kick some serious...!"

Soldiers and fans of the band can expect a loud comeback in 2017, since Schmier already reveals some great news about the band's future plans:
"(THE GERMAN) PANZER was always about some friends jamming their fave music, without any pressure of the business and exaggerated expectations. We have decided to release this brandnew song 'Satan's Hollow' for the fans as a statement, because people ask me all the time: 'Will PANZER go on? This track simply shows: We are creative and working on a new record for 2017! The next album will continue our tribute to our roots with pure fuckin' METAL! Oh and one more little change: As we have a Swedish and Swiss member now, just simply call us PÄNZER!"

To get a first impression of PÄNZER's brandnew sound, check out a snippet of the material for the next album here: https://youtu.be/KaWLHy2nrvkWe decided to give the fans an impression of the new PÄNZER line-up with the brand new track 'Satan's Hollow'", Schmier comments. "It stands for all our trademarks: Straight-in-your-face melting metal with an old school melodic vibe - pure energy and shredding lead guitars! We pay tribute to the music we grew up with. I hope our fans enjoy this new song as much as we do - expect the new album before summer 2017!!"
http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mus ... album.html

NotaPublicado: Mié Ago 02, 2017 2:21 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

PÄNZER: portada y tema adelanto de su nuevo disco "Fatal Command"

El nuevo disco de Pänzer "Fatal Command" será lanzado el 6 de octubre por Nuclear Blast. La banda también ha presentado la portada del disco y uno de los nuevos temas.

Imagen

Citar:
PÄNZER - to release new album »Fatal Command« on October 6th!
PÄNZER - to release new album on October 6th! - 2017-08-01

2017-08-01 - Get your denim and run for cover: they are rolling again! Two and a half years after their infamous wake-up call »Send Them All To Hell«, heavy metal saviours PÄNZER have returned to the scene. »Fatal Command« will be released on October 6th via Nuclear Blast, and the record stands for what all four members have in common - the love for pure fuckin' heavy metal.

"We pay tribute to our early days and the era of NWOBHM," comments Schmier. "The new songs are faster, heavier, catchy and even more melodic, without being commercial at all. We wanna keep the old and original metal spirit alive."

»Fatal Command« lives and breathes heavy metal like a few other albums of recent years do. It is a monolith of a record on which the tempestuous music, the provocative artwork and Schmier's social-criticism come together under a metallic and indestructible hide, courtesy of Little Creek Studio in Basel, Switzerland. One thing, however, is setting »Fatal Command« apart from the perfect heavy metal record: "There's no ballad! But as the singer, I wanted to spare mankind," he laughs. Consequently, PÄNZER prefer to hit the throttle and concentrate on kicking as much ass as possible. »Fatal Command« proudly wears the insignia that so many current bands are lacking, a bold statement against wimps and posers. PÄNZER swear a solemn oath on »Fatal Command«: They will be true to heavy metal in good as well as in bad times, in sickness and in health. They will love it and honour it all the days of their lives until death does them part. Amen!

After the departure of Herman Frank (ACCEPT), PÄNZER recruited Pontus Norgren of HAMMERFALL to aid their warfare, as well as V.O. Pulver (G.U.R.D., POLTERGEIST) on guitar, who already helped out for their latest live shows and now became a fulltime member of PÄNZER. "After producing the debut with PANZER, the guys asked me to help them out live to provide the double axe-attack on stage," remembers V.O. Pulver. "Of course I took the chance to rock out with my buddies. And when the opportunity came up to join them permanently, I didn't hesitate to accept and now I can't wait to play the sound of my youth!" Also Pontus was just as excited to join the heavy metal war machine: "It was not a hard decision when I got asked to join PÄNZER, it was a straight YES! To be able to create music with good friends is the most important thing in my world and in this band, having fun when making music, is number one."

NotaPublicado: Vie Ago 11, 2017 4:33 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

PÄNZER: nuevo adelanto y lista de temas

El nuevo disco de Pänzer "Fatal Command" será lanzado el 6 de octubre por Nuclear Blast.

Imagen

01. Satan's Hollow
02. Fatal Command
03. We Can Not Be Silenced
04. I'll Bring You The Night
05. Scorn And Hate
06. Afflicted
07. Skullbreaker
08. Bleeding Allies
09. The Decline (…And The Downfall)
10. Mistaken
11. Promised Land
Bonus (DIGI and 2LP only!)
12. Wheels Of Steel

NotaPublicado: Mar Jun 19, 2018 3:29 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Schmier (voz) deja PÄNZER

Nota de despedida:

¡Me divertí mucho con Pänzer los últimos años, pero ahora es el momento de seguir adelante! Sí, necesito dejarlo.

Quiero centrarme al 100% en Destruction y los próximos desafíos. Un nuevo batería y un nuevo disco...

Quiero dar las gracias a los chicos de Pänzer y espero que sigan sin mí, nunca fui un gran cantante de Heavy Metal, ¡pero me divertí haciéndolo!

¡Las despedidas nunca son fáciles, pero tengo que hacer esto por el bien de mi proyecto, mi privacidad y mi futuro!

Gracias a aquellos que apoyaron mis años en Pänzer: ¡Unidos, seguiremos adeñante! Nos vemos pronto en los escenarios del mundo ...

Imagen

Citar:
I had some great fun with PÄNZER the last years but now it is time for me to move on! Yes I need to let go.

I wanna focus a 100% on DESTRUCTION and the upcoming challenges. A new drummer and a new record...

I wanna thank all the PÄNZER boys and hope they will go on without me, I was never a great Heavy Metal singer but I had fun doing it!

Good-byes are never easy but I need to do this for the sake of my livetime project, my privacy and my future!

Thanks to those who supported my PÄNZER years - United we stand! See you hopefully soon on the stages of the world...
https://www.facebook.com/REALSCHMIER/po ... 4179873021

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 25 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3