Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 141 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: KAMELOT preparando nuevo disco y buscando vocalista
NotaPublicado: Mié Dic 14, 2016 9:18 pm 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

Me alegro. Para mí son una de las bandas mas en forma del Power actual (o la mas). Espero que estén atinados también en estos nuevos temas.

Asunto: Re: KAMELOT preparando nuevo disco
NotaPublicado: Lun Oct 30, 2017 3:23 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

KAMELOT esperan lanzar su nuevo disco en abril de 2018

Kamelot están terminando la grabación de su nuevo disco con el productor Sascha Paeth. El nuevo álbum será publicado por Napalm Records en abril de 2018 con la distribución de Universal y Warner.

La portada es obra de Stefan Heilemann, con fotos de Tim Tronckoe.

Segun la banda estos son los titulos de algunos de los temas:

Burns to Embrace
Salvation
The Mission
Prelude to Madness
Worlds Collide
Ministerium

Imagen

Citar:
New Album Update!!

New KAMELOT album is being finished soon and very secretive. Special guests are being kept under wraps and songs are coming along great. "We are knee deep in this and working with Sascha Paeth again is going great. We have some very special moments on this one that are once in a decade type moments!" adds guitarist Thomas Youngblood.

Some working song titles include:

Burns to Embrace
Salvation
The Mission
Prelude to Madness
Worlds Collide
Ministerium

The new album will be released on Napalm Records with distribution from Universal and Warner.

Expected release date will be April 2018.

The album artwork is created by Stefan Heilemann HEILEMANIA with photos by Tim Tronckoe photography.
https://www.facebook.com/kamelotofficia ... =3&theater

NotaPublicado: Sab Ene 20, 2018 4:00 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

El nuevo disco de KAMELOT se titula "The Shadow Theory

Kamelot ha elegido "The Shadow Theory" como el título de su nuevo disco, que llegará esta primavera a través de Napalm Records.

"El nuevo álbum presenta todos los elementos de la marca de Kamelot y también agrega nuevos elementos industriales, mientras combina increíbles emociones que recuerdan los primeros días de la banda. La música épica de Kamelot está repleta de un simbolismo relacionado con la sensación que tiene la banda sobre el mundo y el estado actual de la civilización."

Tras el lanzamiento de "The Shadow Theory", Kamelot se embarcará en una gira mundial, que comenzará en América del Norte durante abril / mayo de 2018, seguida de festivales europeos en el verano de 2018. La banda regresará a Europa en septiembre / octubre de 2018 para su gira más importante hasta la fecha.

Imagen

Citar:
Kamelot are set to release a brand new masterpiece in 2018 and now the band has unveiled the album’s title: The Shadow Theory, coming this Spring on Napalm Records!

The new album features all the signature elements of Kamelot and also sees the band step out to add new and industrial elements along while combining amazing emotions that harken to the band’s earlier days. Kamelot’s epic music is chock full of symbolism relating to how the band feels about the world and the current state of civilization. More news and details regarding The Shadow Theory will be made available soon!

Following the release of The Shadow Theory, Kamelot will embarque on a massive World Tour, starting in North America during April/May 2018 followed by European shows in Summer 2018 in support of The Shadow Theory. The band will return to Europe in September/October 2018 for their biggest headliner tour to date.
http://www.kamelot.com/site/kamelot-unv ... ing-album/

NotaPublicado: Jue Ene 25, 2018 3:59 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

KAMELOT preparan el lanzamiento de un Blu-Ray / DVD

Kamelot grabaran su concierto del 14 de septiembre de 2018 en Tilburgo (Países Bajos), como parte de su nuevo Blu-Ray / DVD.

Citar:
Hey, you! Have you seen all latest news? Kamelot's new album title has been revealed and we have announced the 3 first European shows TILBURG, LONDON and OSLO in support of The Shadow Theory. Ticket sales are going FAST so grab your phone now and tell your friends about it! Also we will be shooting the Tilburg , NL show as part of the band's long awaited Blue-Ray/ DVD. Some Early Bird remain for this show, get yours now if you want to save money. See you soon!
https://www.facebook.com/kamelotofficia ... =3&theater

April
16 - Louisville, KY - Mercury Ballroom
17 - Charlotte, NC - Filmore Underground
18 - Silver Springs, MD - The Filmore
20 - New York, NY - Irving Plaza
22 - Montreal, QC - Metropolis
23 - Toronto, ON - The Opera House
25 - Albany, NY - Upstate Concert Hall
26 - Pittsburgh, PA - Carnegie Music Hall
27 - Chicago, IL - Concord Music Hall
28 - Minneapolis, MN - The Cabooze
29 - Des Moines, IA - Wooly's

May
1 - Denver, CO - Ogden Theater
2 - Salt Lake City, UT - Complex
4 - San Jose, CA - City National Civic
5 - Anaheim, CA - Grove Anaheim
6 - Phoenix, AZ - Marquee Theater
8 - Dallas, TX - House of Blues
9 - Houston, TX - House of Blues
11 - Atlanta, GA - Masquerade
12 - Orlando, FL - House of Blues
13 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL - Revolution

Festivals:

July
12 - Vizovice, Czech Republic - Masters of Rock

August
8 - Villena, Spain - Leyendas del Rock Festival
10 - Derbyshire, UK - Bloodstock Open Air Festival

The Shadow Tour:

September
14 - Tilburg, Nethelands - 013
22 - Oslo, Norway - Rockefeller

NotaPublicado: Vie Ene 26, 2018 3:19 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

KAMELOT: más detalles de su nuevo disco "The Shadow Theory"

Kamelot lanzará su nuevo álbum, "The Shadow Theory", el 6 de abril a través de Napalm Records.

"The Shadow Theory" fue producido por Sascha Paeth y masterizado por Jacob Hansen. Como invitados el disco cuenta con Lauren Hart (Once Human), Jennifer Haben (Beyond The Black) y Sascha Paeth. La portada y el diseño fue obra de Stefan Heilemann.

Imagen

01. The Mission
02. Phantom Divine (Shadow Empire)
03. RavenLight
04. Amnesiac
05. Burns To Embrace
06. In Twilight Hours
07. Kevlar Skin
08. Static
09. MindFall Remedy
10. Stories Unheard
11. Vespertine (My Crimson Bride)
12. The Proud and The Broken
13. Ministrium (Shadow Key)

La edición digipak contendrá un segundo CD con estos temas:

01. Phantom Divine (Shadow Empire) (Instrumental version)
02. RavenLight (Instrumental version)
03. Amnesiac (Instrumental version)
04. Burns To Embrace (Instrumental version)
05. Kevlar Skin (Instrumental version)
06. The Proud And The Broken (Instrumental version)
07. The Last Day Of Sunlight (bonus)

Citar:
KAMELOT Unveil Album Artwork & Release Date Of The Shadow Theory!

Pre-Order your copy now on http://www.kamelot.napalmrecords.com

"Everyone carries a Shadow and the less it is embodied, the blacker it is!"
~ Carl Jung

The Shadow Theory is here! Coming on April 6th 2018 via Napalm Records!

After releasing the title of the upcoming KAMELOT masterpiece and very first shows of the The Shadow Tour in the Netherlands, Norway and the UK, it’s time to take the next step in support of The Shadow Theory!

KAMELOT’s founder Thomas Youngblood states:
“The Shadow Theory album is a psychological journey through the complexity of the Human Mind. We are subjected to stimuli constantly through media, technology, social experiments and AI. Can we still be social creatures in the near future? The Shadow Theory is an album that is mixing many worlds, giving the listener an Escape within our own realities. This album was written and recorded over the entire year and we are really proud of the song elements and diversity on The Shadow Theory.”

The Shadow Theory was produced by acclaimed music producer Sascha Paeth and mastered by Jacob Hansen. A massive piece of work that will more than please critics and fans alike. Guests on the album include Lauren Hart (Once Human), Jennifer Haben (Beyond the Black) and Sascha Paeth. The amazing cover and artwork was created by Stefan Heilemann.
https://www.facebook.com/napalmrecords/ ... =3&theater

NotaPublicado: Vie Feb 02, 2018 2:16 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

KAMELOT - The Shadow Theory (Album Teaser #2)

NotaPublicado: Mar Feb 06, 2018 4:09 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Casey Grillo (batería) deja KAMELOT

Parte del comunicado de la banda:

¡Casey tiene nuevos proyectos! Antes de las últimas grabaciones, el veterano batería Casey Grillo informó a la banda de que había tomado la difícil decisión de buscar otras metas musicales y giras, además del deseo de dedicar más tiempo a su compañía de parches (para batería).

"Casey ha sido mi amigo y colega durante casi 20 años. Hemos visto y hecho mucho juntos, tanto dentro como fuera de Kamelot. Como sus amigos, la banda y yo respetamos su decisión. Estoy seguro de que todos seguiremos saliendo juntos cuando tengamos vacaciones", añade el guitarrista de Kamelot, Thomas Youngblood.

En una carta con respecto a su partida, Casey declara: "En primer lugar, me gustaría agradecer a los fans de Kamelot de todo el mundo su apoyo durante mi permanencia en la banda. Me ha brindado la oportunidad de viajar por el mundo, conocer a las personas más increíbles, experimentar muchas culturas y compartir algunas de las experiencias más memorables de mi vida. Entre los varios proyectos musicales en los que estoy involucrado, junto con mi negocio en rápido crecimiento DrumStatic.com, realmente se me hizo evidente que era hora de explorar y enfocarme en estas nuevas oportunidades, sin comprometer la exclusividad que Kamelot necesita y merece".

Los arreglos musicales técnicos y las intensas demandas de giras llevaron a la banda a reclutar a un músico competente y enérgico que encajaría perfectamente dentro de la máquina Kamelot. El nuevo batería de Kamelot es alguien que quizás ya conozcas, así que, por favor, dar la bienvenida con los brazos abiertos a Johan "Jo" Nunez. Este maestro de la batería de 29 años ha estado de gira y tocando en álbumes con Marty Freedman, Gus G, Firewind, Nightrage y otros. "Ya conocíamos a Johan y trabajó con nosotros en la reciente gira europea. Es un batería sensacional, y pensar en el fue una elección fácil...

Johan Nunez afirma: "¡Estoy emocionado de unirme a la familia de Kamelot! Conozco a la banda desde hace más de 15 años y siempre he admirado a Casey como batería, así que fue un gran honor cuando me pidieron que me uniera. He hecho una gira con Kamelot y pude ver cómo de buenos son sus fans. Todos en la banda y el equipo han sido maravillosos y me hicieron sentir como en casa, así que estoy realmente emocionado de conocerlos a todos".

Casey está de acuerdo con la selección y agrega: "Les pido sinceramente a todos que den una cálida bienvenida a Johan Nunez, y que lo abracen como el nuevo batería. ¡Es un tipo genial y representará y continuará con orgullo el legado de Kamelot!"

La banda le desea todo lo mejor a Casey en sus futuros viajes musicales y negocios. Como parte de la "KamFamily", continuará trabajando con la banda detrás de los focos.

La banda también confía en que con el lanzamiento de "The Shadow Theory", los fans reconozcan inmediatamente la fantástica musicalidad de Johan, es una elección perfecta para Kamelot...

Imagen

Citar:
Dear Kamelotians,

The forthcoming release of The Shadow Theory will mark another chapter in the band’s illustrious career. Coming off of the success of Haven, the band has stepped up their game even more on this new album and the massive tour planned for 2018/2019.

Casey is off to new endeavors! Prior to the recent final recordings, long-time drummer Casey Grillo informed the band that he had made the difficult decision to pursue other music and touring opportunities, in addition to the desire to focus more time on his drumhead company.

“Casey has been my friend and colleague for nearly 20 years. We have seen and done a lot together both in and outside of Kamelot. As his friends, the band and I respect his decision. I’m sure that we will all still be hanging out together when we have down time.” – adds Kamelot guitarist Thomas Youngblood.

In a letter regarding his departure, Casey states: “First and foremost I would like to thank all of the Kamelot fans around the world for your support during my time with the band. It has afforded me the opportunity to travel the globe, meet the most amazing people, experience so many cultures, and to share some of the most memorable experiences of my life. Between the various other musical endeavors I am involved with, along with my rapidly growing business DrumStatic.com, it really just became evident it was time for me to explore and focus on these new opportunities without compromising the exclusivity Kamelot needs and deserves.”

The technical musical arrangements and intense touring demands drove the band to enlist a proficient and energetic musician which would fit perfectly within the Kamelot machine. The new Kamelot drummer is someone you may already know, so please welcome with open arms Johan “Jo” Nunez. This 29 year old drum master and instructor has been touring and playing on albums with Marty Freedman, Gus G, Firewind, Nightrage and more. “We knew Johan already from touring and he worked with us on the entire recent European tour. He’s a sensational drummer, and was an easy choice in my mind. Be sure to make him feel welcome, and bug him for a photo, he’s a super nice dude!” – adds Kamelot bassist Sean Tibbetts.

Johan Nunez states: “I am thrilled to join the Kamelot family! I’ve known the band for well over 15 years and always looked up to Casey as a drummer, so it was a big honor for me when I was asked to step in. I have toured in the past with Kamelot and I could see how dedicated and loving their fans are! Everybody in the band and crew has been wonderful and already made me feel at home, so I’m really excited to meet you all soon on the road!”

Casey concurs with the selection and adds: “I sincerely ask for you all to give a warm welcome to Johan Nunez, and to embrace him as the new drummer. He is a great guy and will proudly represent and continue the Kamelot legacy!“

The band wishes Casey all the best in his future musical and business journeys. As part of the KamFamily, he will continue to work behind the scenes with band.

The band is also confident that with the release of The Shadow Theory, fans will immediately recognize that Johan’s fantastic musicianship is a perfect choice for Kamelot. They can’t wait for you to meet him on tour!

Learn more about Johan Nunez here: www.kamelot.com/site/johan-nunez
Or on his Facebook page: www.facebook.com/johannunezofficial

European and Japan Tour dates coming this week and some big endorsement announcements!
http://www.kamelot.com/site/casey-grill ... endeavors/

NotaPublicado: Mié Feb 07, 2018 10:20 pm 
Heavy Metal Hamster
Heavy Metal Hamster

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

La confianza duele,
porque la confianza es igual al sufrimiento...

NotaPublicado: Sab Mar 03, 2018 3:05 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

KAMELOT: nuevo tema "Ravenlight"

NotaPublicado: Lun Sep 17, 2018 1:51 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

KAMELOT graban su concierto en Tilburgo para su lanzamiento en DVD

El 14 de septiembre, Kamelot realizó un concierto único en la sala Poppodium 013, en Tilburgo, Países Bajos, en apoyo de su nuevo álbum "The Shadow Theory". Este concierto será el contenido principal del DVD / Blu-ray de próxima edición "Shadows Over Europe".

Imagen

Los temas interpretados esa noche fueron los siguientes:

Phantom Divine (Shadow Empire) (con Lauren Hart)
Rule the World
Insomnia
The Great Pandemonium
When the Lights Are Down
My Confession" (con Eklipse)
Veil of Elysium
Under Grey Skies (con Charlotte Wessels)
RavenLight (con Sasha Paeth en la guitarra)
End of Innocence
March of Mephisto (con Alissa White-Gluz)
Amnesiac
Sacrimony (Angel of Afterlife)" (con Alissa White-Gluz y Elize Ryd)
- Solo de teclado -
- Solo de batería -
Here's to the Fall
Forever
Burns to Embrace (con un coro infantil)
Liar Liar (Wasteland Monarchy) (con Alissa White-Gluz)

http://bravewords.com/news/kamelot-tilb ... -available

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 141 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Siguiente