Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 95 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: TARJA TURUNEN
NotaPublicado: Mié Jun 22, 2016 1:13 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

TARJA TURUNEN anuncia nuevo single

Un adelanto de "Innocence", el nuevo videoclip de Tarja Turunen, se puede ver bajo estas lineas. La canción pertenece al nuevo disco Heavy-Rock de Tarja, "The Shadow Self", que se publicará el 5 de agosto a través de earMUSIC.

El nuevo video y single serán lanzados el 24 de junio y habrá una versión en vinilo del mismo.

Imagen

01. Innocence
02. Demons In You (feat. ARCH ENEMY's Alissa White-Gluz)
03. No Bitter End
04. Love To Hate
05. Supremacy
06. The Living End
07. Diva
08. Eagle Eye
09. Undertaker
10. Calling From The Wild
11. Too Many

Citar:
The official music video and new single "Innocence" by Tarja will be released June 24th, 2016!

The song "Innocence" is also part of Tarja's new album "The Shadow Self", out August 5th, 2016.
A 7" vinyl version of the single will be available as part of the exclusive box set.

Citar:
We are super excited to show you a teaser for Tarja's new music video “Innocence”, which will be released this Friday, June 24th, 2016!

Tarja "Innocence" - New Music Video & Single out June 24th, 2016
The official music video and new single "Innocence" by Tarja will be released June 24th, 2016! The song "Innocence" is also part of Tarja's new album "The Shadow Self"
https://www.facebook.com/tarjaofficial/ ... 7144172901

NotaPublicado: Sab Oct 08, 2016 2:57 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

TARJA TURUNEN lanza el nuevo single "Demons In You"

Coincidiendo con el inicio de su gira europea, el viernes 7 de octubre, Tarja lanzó el single "Demons In You".

El 11 de noviembre, el single también será lanzado en una edición limitada digipack a través de earMUSIC. El tema "Demons In You" es interpretado junto a Tarja por Alissa White-Gluz de Arch Enemyy. El single en formato físico y digital también incluye dos versiones inéditas de la canción: una con Tarja solamente en la voz y otra con Alissa.

Imagen

1. Demons In You with Alissa White-Gluz
2. Demons In You Tarja Solo Version
3. Demons In You Alissa Lead Vox Version

Citar:
Coinciding with the start of Tarja’s European tour in Hanover, Germany, this Friday, the queen of heavy rock surprises fans with the digital release of her new single “Demons In You” today. On November 11th, the single will also be released as an exclusive, limited 1CD digipak collector’s item on earMUSIC.

“Demons In You” features Arch Enemy’s powerful lead vocalist Alissa White-Gluz and captures the darker, heavier atmosphere of Tarja’s recent studio album “The Shadow Self” perfectly. The duo’s performance of the song in front of 75.000 enthusiastic metal fans at this year’s Wacken Open Air was one of the festival’s spectacular highlights and most widely noted.
The two contrasting voices – on the one hand Tarja’s almost angelic clean soprano, on the other Alissa’s deep, dark growling – goad and challenge each other, giving the third single from Tarja a surprising edge. Combined with a catchy guitar riff, the bombastic drumming of Chad Smith and the crisp clear mix by Tim Palmer (Pearl Jam, U2), “Demons In You” is definitely a collaboration between two of the strongest females in heavy rock and metal.

The physical and digital single also includes two previously unreleased versions of the song: one with only Tarja on vocals, one with Alissa taking the lead.
http://www.ear-music.net/en/news/detail ... tober-7th/

NotaPublicado: Vie Jun 23, 2017 6:51 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

TARJA: nuevo single "An Empty Dream"

Hoy Tarja sorprende a los aficionados que no pudieron asistir a una de sus muchas actuaciones este verano al lanzar un single digital para su canción “An Empty Dream”.

Tarja dice: “La canción “An Empty Dream” me fue presentada por el director de cine Mariano Cattaneo en Argentina. Desde que la escuché, me gustó y deseé trabajar en la música, con el fin de hacer que suene más como yo. Reescribí las letras en inglés después de ver la película y trabajé en las melodías. También escribí la música completa para la parte media de la canción. La versión cinematográfica de esta canción es la visión del compositor y el director de cine y la que se puede encontrar en mi álbum es mi visión de la misma. Un poco diferente.

Filmamos un video clip para la canción en Buenos Aires en el mismo lugar donde la película fue filmada. Una vieja fábrica abandonada. Seriamente un espacio tenebroso. Tuve el placer de trabajar con la actriz principal de la película, Ariadna Asturzzi, en la filmación y me divertí mucho con ella y el resto del staff.

Cuando pensaba qué canción añadir a este single, buscamos algo especial de mi último álbum ‘The Shadow Self’. La canción ‘Undertaker’ inmediatamente vino a mi mente porque es muy cinematográfica y la escribí junto con compositor de música de películas, Atli Örvarsson.

Tuve un gran placer de visitar Genelec Artist Room en Helsinki, Finlandia no hace mucho tiempo. Fue encantador cantar y grabar en vivo y acústicamente dos tipos muy diferentes de canciones, de las cuales puedes encontrar las versiones de estudio en mi álbum ‘The Brightest Void’. Cuando canto estas canciones acompañadas sólo de instrumentos acústicos, se vuelven nuevas para mí y me encanta interpretarlas de nuevo. Es interesante cada vez descubrir cuál es el resultado! Espero que disfrutes de estas versiones tanto como yo”.

Habiendo lanzado no uno sino dos álbumes del estudio en 2016, el nuevo paquete único digital de Tarja gira alrededor de ” An Empty Dream ” de su precuela “The Brightest Void”. La canción que ha sido re-escrita y re-trabajada para el lanzamiento de su álbum de estudio tiene su origen en la banda sonora de la película argentina “Corazón Muerto”. Las dos versiones, ambas diferentes en su atmósfera, están incluidas en el paquete digital único y, sin lugar a dudas, se meten bajo su piel con su suavidad, romanticismo, pero sin embargo, sensación de película de terror al mismo tiempo.

La voz cristalina de Tarja sólo está acompañada por un piano en las dos hermosas e inéditas interpretaciones de “House Of Wax”, una joya de Sir Paul McCartney y su propio “The Living End”. Las versiones desnudas han sido grabadas en el Genelec Artist Room de Helsinki, Finlandia, este mes de abril.

El paquete digital incluye también una de las canciones favoritas de Tarja del álbum “The Shadow Self”, la deliciosa pieza de metal sinfónico “Undertaker”, así como el video oficial de “An Empty Dream”.

Imagen

1. An Empty Dream
2. An Empty Dream (Movie Version)
3. Undertaker
4. House Of Wax (Live At Genelec Artist Room)
5. The Living End (Live At Genelec Artist Room)
6. An Empty Dream (Video)

http://tarjaturunen.com/tarja-lanza-un- ... pty-dream/

Citar:
Publicado el 23 jun. 2017

TARJA SURPRISES FANS AND RELEASES DIGITAL SINGLE BUNDLE FOR “AN EMPTY DREAM”, INCLUDING PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED LIVE SONGS.

The digital single bundle is available now:
iTunes: http://smarturl.it/AnEmptyDream_iTunes
Spotify: http://smarturl.it/AnEmptyDream_Spotify

Today, Tarja surprises the fans that weren’t able to attend one of her many festival performances this summer by releasing a digital single bundle for her song “An Empty Dream”.

Says Tarja: “The song ‘An Empty Dream’ was presented to me by the film director Mariano Cattaneo in Argentina. I gave it a listen, liked it and wished that I could work on it myself, in order to make it sound more like me. I rewrote the English lyrics after watching the movie and worked on the melodies. I also wrote the complete music for the middle 8 part. The movie version of this song is the vision of the composer and the movie director and the one you can find on my album is my vision of it. Just a bit different :)

We filmed a music video for the song in Buenos Aires at the same location where the movie itself was filmed. An old abandoned factory. Seriously a spooky looking and feeling space. I had the pleasure to work with the main actress of the movie, Ariadna Asturzzi, in the shootings and had a lot of fun with her and the rest of the film crew.

When I was thinking which song to add to this special single release from my latest album ‘The Shadow Self’, the song ‘Undertaker’ immediately came to my mind because it is a very score kind of song and I wrote it together with film composer Atli Örvarsson.

I had a big pleasure to visit Genelec’s Artist Room in Helsinki, Finland not so long ago. It was lovely to sing and record live and acoustically two very different kinds of songs, of which you can find the studio versions on my ‘The Brightest Void’ album. When I am singing these songs accompanied by acoustic instruments only, they become new to me and I really enjoy interpreting them all over again. It is interesting to see every time what is the outcome! I hope you enjoy these versions as much as I do.”

Having released not one but two studio albums in 2016, Tarja’s brand new digital single bundle revolves around “An Empty Dream” from her prequel “The Brightest Void”. The song that has been re-written and re-worked for the release of her studio album has its origin in the soundtrack of the Argentinean movie “Corazón Muerto”. The two versions, both different in their atmosphere, are included in the digital single bundle and, without a doubt, get under your skin with their gentle, romantic but yet horror movie feel.
Tarja’s crystal clear voice is only accompanied by a piano on the two beautiful, previously unreleased renditions of “House Of Wax”, a cover of Sir Paul McCartney’s overlooked gem, and her own “The Living End”. The stripped down versions have been recorded at the Genelec Artist Room in Helsinki, Finland this April.
The single bundle also includes one of Tarja’s favourite songs from the sequel album “The Shadow Self”, the delicious slice of symphonic metal “Undertaker”, as well as the official video to “An Empty Dream”.

With the release of the worldwide chart successes “The Brightest Void” and “The Shadow Self”, the versatile singer has followed up on the success of the multi-platinum and gold awarded previous records “My Winter Storm” (2007), “What Lies Beneath” (2010) and “Colours In The Dark” (2013) which charted all over the globe including 4 Top 10 entries.

NotaPublicado: Sab Sep 23, 2017 1:27 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo disco navideño de TARJA TURUNEN

Tarja Turunen anuncia que lanzará nuevo álbum navideño, "From Spirits And Ghosts (Score For A Dark Christmas)", el 17 de noviembre.

El álbum incluye once villancicos, que mezclan la voz clásica de Tarja con influencias góticas más oscuras y una gran orquesta, dando un giro siniestro a canciones tradicionales como "O Tannenbaum", We Wish You A Merry Christmas", "Feliz Navidad"... Además de los villancicos clásicos, "From Spirits And Ghosts" presenta un duodécimo tema, una canción original titulada "Together".

"From Spirits And Ghosts (Score For A Dark Christmas)" se publicará el 17 de noviembre en earMUSIC como 1CD digipak, 1LP Gatefold (180g, negro) y digital. También habrá una amplia variedad de artículos exclusivos y limitados para fans.

El álbum fue producido por Tarja, el compositor de bandas sonoras Jim Dooley y el productor británico Tim Palmer, quienes también mezclaron el álbum en el "62' Studio" de Texas. El álbum fue grabado en los estudios "Sterling Sound" de Nueva York.

Imagen
*Portada del CD

01. O Come, O Come, Emmanuel
02. Together
03. We Three Kings
04. Deck The Halls
05. Pie Jesu
06. Amazing Grace
07. O Tannenbaum
08. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
09. God Rest Ye
10. Feliz Navidad
11. What Child Is This
12. We Wish You A Merry Christmas

Imagen
* Portada del vinilo

Citar:
TARJA RELEASES WINTER ALBUM “FROM SPIRITS AND GHOSTS (SCORE FOR A DARK CHRISTMAS)” ON NOVEMBER 17, 2017 ON earMUSIC. INCLUDING BRAND NEW ORIGINAL SONG “TOGETHER”. PREORDER THE ALBUM HERE: CD: http://smarturl.it/Tarja_FromSpirits_CD LP: http://smarturl.it/Tarja_FromSpirits_LP iTunes: http://smarturl.it/Tarja_FromSpirits_iT Official webstore: https://tarja.tmstor.es This year, Tarja is bringing the festive season early with the release of her brand new Christmas album “from Spirits and Ghosts (Score for a dark Christmas)” on November 17. This Christmas you can expect the unexpected. The album includes 11 Christmas classics and brings them to a never before seen level, uniquely blending Tarja’s classically trained voice with darker gothic influences. Utilizing the sound of a grand orchestra, the most successful Finnish solo artist puts a sinister spin on traditional songs like “O Tannenbaum”, “We Wish You A Merry Christmas” and “Feliz Navidad”, reminding the listener of a dark movie score. Besides covering classic carols, “from Spirits and Ghosts” also features a 12th track, the brand new original “Together”. This song is aligned with the dark sound of the album and embodies the theme of ghosts and mysticism throughout, in a brilliant, Tarja-styled manner. Says Tarja: “Producing a dark Christmas album in the middle of the summer is a very interesting process, especially if you are doing it by the turquoise Caribbean Sea. Significantly different from the snowy Christmas that I am used to in my home country Finland. Another proof that the darkness comes from deep within. On this album, I explored the other side of Christmas. The Christmas of the lonely people and the missing ones. The Christmas for those that do not find joy in the blinking lights and the jingle bells. ” “from Spirits and Ghosts (Score for a dark Christmas)” is going to be released on November 17th, 2017 on earMUSIC as 1CD digipak, 1LP Gatefold (180g, black) and Digital. The “Official Store for a dark Christmas” offers a wide variety of exclusive, limited fan items and bundles. The album is produced by Tarja, the American Emmy Award winning film score composer Jim Dooley and British producer Tim Palmer, known for his work with Pearl Jam, U2, David Bowie, Lang Lang and The Cure among others, who also mixed the album at 62’ Studio in Texas. The album was mastered at Sterling Sound in NY City. This Christmas, gather your loved ones, dim the lights, put on some candles and play Tarja’s “from Spirits and Ghosts (Score for a dark Christmas)” loud! “from Spirits and Ghosts” TRACK LIST 1. O Come, O Come, Emmanuel 2. Together 3. We Three Kings 4. Deck The Halls 5. Pie Jesu 6. Amazing Grace 7. O Tannenbaum 8. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas 9. God Rest Ye 10. Feliz Navidad 11. What Child Is This 12. We Wish You A Merry Christmas

NotaPublicado: Sab May 26, 2018 3:41 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

TARJA TURUNEN: nuevo disco "Act II"

"Act II" de Tarja Turunen será lanzado el 27 de julio, el disco tendrá dos partes, la primera se compone de temas grabados en directo en el "Metropolis Studio" de Londres frente a un puñado de fans, y la segunda parte de temas grabados en directo en un concierto en Milán, Italia.

Imagen

Lista de temas de la edición Mediabook:

CD 1
01. No Bitter End
02. 500 Letters
03. Eagle Eye
04. Demons In You
05. Lucid Dreamer
06. Shameless
07. The Living End
08. Calling From The Wild
09. Supremacy
10. Tutankhamen - Ever Dream

CD 2
01. Goldfinger
02. Deliverance
03. Until Silence - The Reign
04. Love To Hate
05. Victim of Ritual
06. Undertaker
07. Too Many
08. Innocence
09. Die Alive
10. Until My Last Breath

Blu-ray: 1
01. No Bitter End
02. Eagle Eye
03. Sing For Me
04. Love To Hate
05. The Living End
06. Medusa
07. Calling From The Wild
08. Victim Of Ritual
09. Die Alive
10. Innocence
11. Until My Last Breath
12. Too Many
13. Against The Odds
14. No Bitter End
15. 500 Letters
16. Eagle Eye
17. Demons In You
18. Lucid Dreamer
19. Shameless
20. The Living End
21. Calling From The Wild
22. Supremacy
23. Tutankhamen - Ever Dream - The Riddler - Slaying the Dreamer
24. Goldfinger
25. Deliverance
26. Until Silence - The Reign
27. Love To Hate
28. Victim of Ritual
29. Undertaker
30. Too Many
31. Innocence
32. Die Alive
33. Until My Last Breath

Blu-ray: 2
01. Against The Odds
02. No Bitter End
03. Demons In You
04. 500 Letters
05. Ciaran's Well
06. Supremacy
07. Calling From The Wild
08. Tutankhamen - Ever Dream - The Riddler - Slaying the Dreamer
09. Innocence
10. Victim Of Ritual
11. Die Alive
12. Until My Last Breath
13. Over The Hills And Far Away
14. No Bitter End
15. Never Enough
16. Ciaran's Well
17. Calling From The Wild
18. Supremacy
19. Victim Of Ritual
20. Tutankhamen - Ever Dream - The Riddler - Slaying the Dreamer
21. Die Alive
22. Until My Last Breath

https://www.amazon.de/Act-II-Limited-Me ... 925ff37709

Diferentes formatos en: http://www.tarja-act2.com/index.html

Citar:
Tarja Turunen's "Act II" finally begins on July 27th! Most of you already knew what's coming but we are very happy to now share more news!

"Act II" consists of two very different sets! The first filmed and recorded live at the Metropolis Studio in London in front of only a handful of fans, the second one live in Milan, Italy.

Read more and find all pre-order links on http://www.tarja-act2.com and be prepared for the first trailer coming soon!
https://www.facebook.com/earmusicoffici ... =3&theater

NotaPublicado: Vie Jun 01, 2018 4:34 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

TARJA TURUNEN: video adelanto de "Act II"

"Love To Hate" Live at Metropolis London

NotaPublicado: Sab Jun 23, 2018 2:30 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Undertaker (Live in Milan)

NotaPublicado: Sab Jul 14, 2018 2:52 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Victim Of Ritual (Live At Woodstock)

NotaPublicado: Mar Abr 30, 2019 5:43 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

TARJA TURUNEN tema adelanto de su nuevo disco “In The Raw”

Tarja presenta la nueva canción "Dead promesas" de su nuevo álbum de estudio "In the raw". El viernes 3 de mayo se conocerán los detalles del nuevo disco.

NotaPublicado: Vie May 03, 2019 5:14 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

TARJA TURUNEN: nuevo disco "In The Raw"

Tarja Turunen lanzará su nuevo álbum de estudio, "In The Raw", el 30 de agosto a través de earMUSIC.

Imagen

01. Dead Promises (with Björn “Speed” Strid)
02. Goodbye Stranger (with Cristina Scabbia)03. Tears In Rain
04. Railroads
05. You And I
06. The Golden Chamber/Awaken/Loputon yö/Alchemy
07. Spirits Of The Sea
08. Silent Masquerade (with Tommy Karevik)
09. Serene
10. Shadow Play

Imagen

Citar:
Three years on from her last album, 2016’s “The Shadow Self”, “In The Raw” finds Tarja and her beautiful voice sounding, as ever, truly stunning. Working with many of the same musicians and production team as before, the intention was to bring out the idea of rawness to match the feelings Tarja was having from the very beginning of the process.

The album finds Tarja going to raw, personal places in her lyrics. Opening herself up more than ever before, she says she was left feeling naked by her honesty, but also pleased at where she had gone with her words.

The first look at the album, the brand-new song “Dead Promises”, is all this and more. Matching the stunning power of Tarja’s voice with a thunderous guitar, the aggression she speaks of is brought to the front, not threatening to shatter something fragile, but reinforcing its power. “I really like how the guitar sounds: in your face,” she says. “If I’m singing powerfully, I need something powerful behind me so that I don’t feel like I am left alone.

Fans will find that the album includes an amazing duet version of the song with guest vocals by Björn “Speed” Strid of Soilwork.

The concept of gold and its raw state extends to the album’s artwork. In the start, here we find Tarja in St Michael’s Cave, Gibraltar, framed in vivid colour and golden sheen.
https://tarja.tmstor.es/cart/product.php?id=45439

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 95 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Siguiente