Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 17 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: LIV SIN: el nuevo proyecto de Liv Jagrell
NotaPublicado: Lun May 09, 2016 1:12 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

LIV SIN: el nuevo proyecto de Liv Jagrell

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/livsinmusic/

Tras la disolución de de Sister Sin, Liv Jagrel (voz) está lista para comenzar su carrera en solitario, y por lo que comenta en su facebook ya tiene todo en marcha (músicos, canciones, mánager...), sólo le falta una discográfica.

Imagen

Citar:
So guys, here is some news for you, im not leaving you

. I have a management who belives in me, musicians that im making songs with and now I just have to find a label to support me. Stay tuned and have patience! ( That goes for me too haha)
https://www.facebook.com/livsinmusic/po ... 9018431563

https://madmimi.com/p/7123b7

Imagen

Asunto: Re: LIV SIN: el nuevo proyecto de Liv Jagrell
NotaPublicado: Sab Oct 22, 2016 2:25 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

LIV SIN (Liv Jagrell) grabando nuevo disco

La ex-vocalista de Sister Sin, Liv "Sin" Jagrell está en una ubicación secreta trabajando en su álbum debut en solitario, que está siendo producido por el que fuera durante años bajista de U.D.O. Fitty Wienhold. El disco saldrá a principios de 2017 a través del sello sueco Despotz Records, el trabajo aún sin título está siendo coproducido por el también ex-U.D.O. Stefan Kaufmann.

Imagen

Citar:
LIV SIN Signs Record Contract with Swedish Label Despotz Records

Former Sister Sin vocalist LIV SIN is currently in a secret location working on her debut solo album which is being produced by longtime U.D.O. bassist, Fitty Wienhold. The as yet untitled album sees Liv working with two Swedish musicians in Per Bjelovuk on drums and Patrick Ankermark on guitars. The album will see a worldwide release in early 2017 through Swedish label, Despotz Records, with extensive touring expected after the album is released.
https://www.facebook.com/livsinmusic/po ... 8529895278

NotaPublicado: Sab Ene 07, 2017 4:22 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

LIV SIN anuncia su primer single "Let Me Out"

Liv Sin Jagrell lanzará su nuevo single "Let Me Out" el viernes 13 de enero. El tema fue producido Fitty Wienhold y formará parte del nuevo álbum de Liv, que saldrá a principios de 2017 a través de la discográfica sueca Despotz Records.

Imagen

Citar:
Former SISTER SIN vocalist Liv "Sin" Jagrell will release her debut solo single, "Let Me Out", on Friday, January 13. "13" could stand for the number of years Liv spent kicking ass in SISTER SIN. 13 can also, of course, stand for evil.

The track was produced by longtime U.D.O. bassist Fitty Wienhold and will be featured on Liv's new album, due in early 2017 via the Swedish label Despotz Records. The as-yet-untitled effort is being co-produced by longtime ACCEPT and U.D.O. member Stefan Kaufmann.
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/former ... Y3XEXrW.99

NotaPublicado: Vie Ene 13, 2017 5:33 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

LIV SIN: portada y lista de temas "Follow Me"

Liv Jagrell lanzará su disco debut en solitario "Follow Me", el 28 de abril a través de la discográfica sueca Despotz Records.

Imagen

01. The Fall
02. Hypocrite
03. Let Me Out
04. Black Souls
05. Godless Utopia
06. Endless Roads
07. Killing Ourself To Live
08. I'm Your Sin
09. Emperor Of Chaos
10. Immortal Sin
11. The Beast Inside

Imagen

http://despotz.bigcartel.com/product/li ... llow-me-cd

LIV SIN nuevo tema "Let Me Out"

hardrock.gif hardrock.gif hardrock.gif

NotaPublicado: Sab Feb 18, 2017 2:47 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

LIV SIN nuevo tema "Killing Ourselves to Live"

Feat. Schmier (Destruction)

NotaPublicado: Sab Mar 25, 2017 1:49 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

LIV SIN nuevo tema "Immortal Sin"

Jyrki 69 (The 69 Eyes)

NotaPublicado: Jue Oct 05, 2017 2:17 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

LIV SIN, nuevo single "King Of The Damned"

LIV SIN, ha lanzado una nueva canción titulada "King Of The Damned" en su Bandcamp. El tema es a favor de la conservación de la fauna mundial y nace de la colaboración de la banda con la organización sueca de defensa de los derechos de los animales "Djurens Rätt".

Imagen

Citar:
Liv Sin's new song "King of the Damned" is a call to action for the public to do something about the extinction of the world's wildlife. The band has chosen to work with the Swedish animal rights organisation "Djurens Rätt" during the single campaign.

Singer Liv Jagrell got the inspiration for the lyrics to "King of the Damned" from Nick Brandts picture of Cecil the Lion from the exhibition "Inherit the Dust", a photo exhibition where Brandt revisited places where he used to take pictures of the wildlife that shows how these landscapes now has turned into wastelands filled with piles of garbage.

"This is extremely depressing and not flattering for mankind. Unfortunately this is the way we are heading if we do nothing. Remember "Lion King"? Well, soon there is not going to be any "King of the Jungle" left. The few lions left will become the "King of the Damned" instead."// Liv Sin

Liv Sin recently released the album "Follow Me" that is co-produced by longtime ACCEPT and U.D.O. member Stefan Kaufmann and U.D.O. bassist Fitty Wienhold. The album shows the power and attitude that Liv is known for and also has featuring artists such as Schmier from Destruction and Jyrki 69 from The 69 Eyes.

Liv Sin just came home after a European tour in the UK, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Switzerland and Belgium an next week they'll be going on a major tour in Spain.
credits
releases October 6, 2017
https://livsin.bandcamp.com/

Imagen

NotaPublicado: Sab Oct 07, 2017 3:16 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

LIV SIN, audio de su nuevo single "King Of The Damned"

NotaPublicado: Sab Abr 14, 2018 2:32 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

LIV SIN: nuevo tema y EP

Liv Sin, ha lanzado una versión de la canción de Danzig, "Devil's Plaything". La canción aparecerá en el próximo EP de Liv Sin, "Inverted", que se lanzará el 25 de mayo. El lanzamiento en vinilo, fue producido por Martin Sandvik de Hardcore Superstar en el estudio "Österlyckan", también incluye versiones de los temas "Black Souls" y "Killing Ourselves To Live" de su álbum debut "Follow Me", así como un tema adicional titulado "Murphy's Law" grabado originalmente para "Follow Me".

Imagen

01. Devil's Plaything
02. Black Souls
03. Killing Ourselves To Live
04. Murphy's Law

Imagen

Citar:
Sinners! We are incredibly proud to announce the official release of our new single "Devil's Plaything" a cover of Danzig taken from our upcoming EP "Inverted" produced by Martin Sandvik of Hardcore Superstar at Studio Österlyckan! Stream it, buy it and request it at your local radio station! We will also release this in a very exclusive vinyl edition which will feature a previously unreleased bonus track!
Pre-order at Despotz Records: http://despotz.bigcartel.com/artist/liv-sin
https://www.facebook.com/livsinofficial ... 6281005497

NotaPublicado: Lun Ago 06, 2018 2:00 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

LIV SIN trabajando en un nuevo disco

Liv Sin, la banda liderada por Liv Jagrell, ha comenzado a trabajar en el material para su segundo álbum.

Nota de la banda en Facebook: "Después de desconectar un tiempo este verano, ya que ha sido bastante tranquilo en nuestras redes sociales, estamos trabajando ahora en el próximo álbum de larga duración. Las ideas están ahí, grabamos demos y todo lo que podemos decir por ahora es que será un verdadero paso adelante respecto a "Follow Me". Estad atentos a las actualizaciones que vendrán."

Citar:
After some time off this summer, as it’s been quite quiet in our social media, we are now on track working on the next full length album. The ideas are there, demos will be recorded and all we can say right now is that it’s gonna be a real step forward from “Follow Me”. Stay tuned for the updates will be coming in more now.
https://www.facebook.com/livsinofficial ... =3&theater

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 17 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2  Siguiente