Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 29 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Nuevo disco de BLACK STAR RIDERS
NotaPublicado: Sab Feb 07, 2015 2:44 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

BLACK STAR RIDERS - Artist Profile Interview w/ Ricky Warwick + Damon Johnson (PART 2)

NotaPublicado: Mar Feb 10, 2015 3:13 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

BLACK STAR RIDERS - 'The Killer Instinct' Track By Track, part 2 (OFFICIAL INTERVIEW)

NotaPublicado: Sab Feb 14, 2015 2:05 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

BLACK STAR RIDERS - Damon Johnson's Life Changing Albums

NotaPublicado: Dom Mar 08, 2015 7:32 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

BLACK STAR RIDERS: puestos en las listas de ventas de “The Killer Instinct”

Posiciones en las listas de ventas, primera semana:

#2 - U.K. Rock Top 40
#2 - U.K. Indie Top 40
#3 – Swedish Rock/Metal chart
#13 - U.K. Top 200
#23 - German Top 100
#29 – Ireland’s Top 100
#29 - Swedish Top 60
#171 - Netherlands Top 200

USA
#6 - Heatseekers
#22 - Hard Music
#118 - Current Albums

Imagen

http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mus ... harts.html

NotaPublicado: Jue Sep 01, 2016 3:48 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

BLACK STAR RIDERS anuncian nuevo disco y gira

Black Star Riders estarán en la carretera el año que viene con una gira por el Reino Unido en apoyo de su nuevo álbum "Heavy Fire", que se lanzará a principios de 2017. Después de un año completo fuera de la carretera, Black Star Riders (Ricky Warwick, Scott Gorham, Damon Johnson, Robert Crane y Jimmy DeGrasso) volverán con 16 Fechas en Reino Unido e Irlanda.

La banda se encuentra actualmente en un estudio en Nashville, una vez más con el productor Nick Raskulinecz, dando los toques finales a "Heavy Fire".

Imagen

Citar:
BLACK STAR RIDERS ANNOUNCE UK / IRELAND
TOUR FOR MARCH 2017!

Black Star Riders are hitting the road next year with a comprehensive UK tour in support of their new album ‘Heavy Fire’, set for release in early 2017.

After a full year off the road, Black Star Riders (Ricky Warwick, Scott Gorham, Damon Johnson, Robert Crane and Jimmy DeGrasso) are back with a 16 date UK & Ireland run, joined on the first five dates by Scottish rockers Gun and The Amorettes and then Sweden’s own Backyard Babies with Gun on the remaining 11 shows.

Ricky Warwick: “It seems like ages since we did the Leppard / Whitesnake tour so we are all really looking forward to be back out on the road with BSR. Our third album will be out just prior to the dates so its going to be great to play tracks from that along with favorites from the first two records also. Having my old friends from Backyard Babies, Gun and The Amorettes out with us too is just icing on the cake to make a great tour!”

The band are currently in the studio in Nashville, once again with producer Nick Raskulinecz putting the finishing touches to ‘Heavy Fire’. Scott Gorham add's, “It’s great to be back with Nick, after such a great job on The Killer Instinct it was a no brainer to continue the relationship and this album is going to blow everyone away”.

Following on from their critically acclaimed albums ‘All Hell Breaks Loose’ and ‘The Killer Instinct’ which have paved the way for Black Star Riders to be recognized as a power force in the modern day of Rock n’ Roll, ‘Heavy Fire’ will be once again released by Nuclear Blast Entertainment. The band have also brought in Pledgemusic, one of the most innovative and successful platforms of the modern music world, to give fans extra special product and experiences to go along with the album’s release.
https://www.facebook.com/BlackStarRider ... 6817556654

NotaPublicado: Vie Nov 18, 2016 4:06 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

BLACK STAR RIDERS, detalles de su tercer disco "Heavy Fire"

"Heavy fire" el nuevo disco de Black Star Riders, saldrá a la venta el 3 de febrero a través de Nuclear Blast.

Imagen

1. Heavy Fire
2. When The Night Comes In
3. Dancing With The Wrong Girl
4. Who Rides The Tiger
5. Cold War Love
6. Testify Or Say Goodbye
7. Thinking About You Could Get Me Killed
8. True Blue Kid
9. Ticket To Rise
10. Letting Go Of Me

La edición limitada Digibook contiene el bonus track:

11. Fade

Edición vinilo:

Side One
1. Heavy Fire
2. When The Night Comes In
3. Dancing With The Wrong Girl
4. Who Rides The Tiger
5. Cold War Love

Side Two
1. Testify Or Say Goodbye
2. Thinking About You Could Get Me Killed
3. True Blue Kid
4. Ticket To Rise
5. Letting Go Of Me

Imagen

Citar:
Nuclear Blast are pleased to announce the release of BLACK STAR RIDERS third studio album, »Heavy Fire«, in February 2017. The band will support the album with a full UK and Ireland tour in March 2017.

The band's previous album, »The Killer Instinct« was released in 2015 to widespread critical acclaim and went on to score multiple radio playlists. A solid year of worldwide touring culminated in December 2015 in an UK arena tour alongside DEF LEPPARD and WHITESNAKE.

2016 saw the band return to the studio with »The Killer Instinct«'s producer Nick Raskulinecz (RUSH, THE FOO FIGHTERS, MASTODON), at his studio just outside Nashville. The resultant album is BLACK STAR RIDERS' most accomplished work to date. From the immediate riffs of album opener 'Heavy Fire' to the instant hooks of first single 'When The Night Comes In', from the dirty bass groove of 'Thinking About You Could Get Me Killed' to the familiar and trademark dual guitars of Gorham and Johnson on 'Testify Or Say Goodbye', this is an album that will further cement BLACK STAR RIDERS' reputation as one of the world premiere rock acts.

"Angst, passion, power, glory, love, truth, lies, loyalty, questions that begged to be answered. There's a guitar army coming…and it's bringing the 'Heavy Fire'!" – Ricky Warwick (vocals)

"Not many new bands get to record three albums these days. Without doubt this is BSR's best album so far. We had a great time recording it and can't wait to play the new songs live on tour in March." – Scott Gorham (guitars)

Following on from their critically acclaimed albums »All Hell Breaks Loose« and »The Killer Instinct« which have paved the way for BLACK STAR RIDERS to be recognized as a power force in the modern day of Rock n’ Roll, »Heavy Fire« will be once again released by Nuclear Blast Entertainment. The band have also brought in Pledgemusic, one of the most innovative and successful platforms of the modern music world, to give fans extra special product and experiences to go along with the album’s release.
http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mus ... unced.html

NotaPublicado: Lun Ene 30, 2017 6:16 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

BLACK STAR RIDERS nuevo tema "Heavy Fire"

NotaPublicado: Jue Mar 30, 2017 2:18 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Jimmy DeGrasso (batería) abandona BLACK STAR RIDERS

Nota de la banda:

De mutuo acuerdo, Black Star Riders y el batería Jimmy DeGrasso han decidido separarse. La banda le desea lo mejor en sus futuros proyectos y le agradece los grandes discos, conciertos y buenos momentos juntos. El nuevo batería será anunciado en breve.

Black Star Riders comienzará su gira europea de verano en Düsseldorf el 24 de mayo.

Imagen

Citar:
✯ ✯ IMPORTANT NEWS ✯ ✯

In a mutual decision, Black Star Riders and drummer Jimmy DeGrasso have decided to part ways. The band wish him well in his future endeavours and thank him for the great albums, killer shows and good times together. The new drummer will be announced shortly.

Black Star Riders start their summer European Tour in Dusseldorf on May 24th.
https://www.facebook.com/BlackStarRider ... 3161381351

NotaPublicado: Sab May 06, 2017 3:25 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Chad Szeliga nuevo batería de BLACK STAR RIDERS

Black Star Riders han presentado a su nuevo batería Chad Szeliga (Breaking Benjamin y Black Label Society, entre otros). Chad Szeliga llamo la atención de Ricky, Scott y Damon en 2012 cuando Thin Lizzy estaba de gira por Norteamérica con Judas Priest y Black Label Society.

Después de las audiciones del mes pasado en Los Ángeles, Chad fue elegido por la banda como su nuevo batería.

Imagen

Citar:
2017-05-05 - BLACK STAR RIDERS are proud to announce that their new drummer is Chad Szeliga.
Chad, formerly with BREAKING BENJAMIN and BLACK LABEL SOCIETY amongst others, first came to Ricky, Scott & Damon’s attention in 2012 when THIN LIZZY were touring North America with JUDAS PRIEST and BLACK LABEL SOCIETY were also on the bill.

After auditions last month in Los Angeles with some incredible drummers, Chad was chosen to take up the drum stool position for BLACK STAR RIDERS.

Ricky Warwick ‘I'm delighted to welcome Chad Szeliga to the Black Star Riders family...Chad is an amazing drummer, a great guy and will powerfully strengthen BSR's resolve going forward.’

Scott Gorham ‘Just wanted to say that I'm really looking forward to getting up onto the stage with our new drummer Chad. This guy is one killer player. See you all on tour’

Damon Johnson chimes in, “Chad is a monster musician and a quality human being. I couldn't be more excited to welcome him to our band and to show off his skills to Black Star Riders fans worldwide."

Robert Crane added, "Chad's a badass!...Great energy and a cool hang... Looking forward to working together"

Chad, “First, I'm so stoked for one to play with Scott Gorham, an iconic guitar player! Second, I can’t wait to play with Damon who is a bad ass on guitar. Lastly, I can't wait to jam with Robbie on bass and we all know who the star is... Ricky who can command a fantastic show and is an amazing front man. Let’s light them up boys!!!!!!!”
http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mus ... ummer.html

NotaPublicado: Mar Sep 18, 2018 2:53 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Damon Johnson (guitarra) deja BLACK STAR RIDERS

El guitarrista de Black Star Rider, Damon Johnson, saldrá de la banda a fin de año, para concentrarse en su carrera en solitario y un trabajo de estudio. Su sustituto el 1 de enero de 2019 será Christian Martucci de Stone Souur.

La banda entrará al estudio a principios de 2019 para grabar su cuarto disco que será editado por Nuclear Blast Entertainment.

Imagen

Citar:
**PRESS RELEASE**

BLACK STAR RIDERS PART COMPANY WITH DAMON JOHNSON AND WELCOMES CHRISTIAN MARTUCCI

Black Star Riders are proud to announce that their new lead guitar player from January 1st 2019 will be Christian Martucci, from Stone Sour

Christian will replace founding BSR member Damon Johnson, who has decided to part company with the band at the end of the year to concentrate on a solo career and session work.

Damon Johnson "3 excellent albums in 6 years with this great band is one of the proudest achievements of my career, and it has been glorious. My family and I have decided to focus our efforts into growing my solo career and I'm excited to be home more to take advantage of working and writing in Nashville. Though I'm moving on from BSR, I will continue to work with Ricky in "Warwick Johnson", and plan on being a part of any Thin Lizzy commitments in the future. Much love and continued success to the entire band and to the incredible Black Star Riders fans worldwide."

Scott Gorham “I just want to thank Damon for being part of the band and three great records together and I wish him all the best. For BSR it’s onwards and upwards!”

Ricky Warwick explains, “Damon Johnson is my bro and I love him. It’s been a wonderful journey for the last 6 years writing, recording and playing live with him, molding, building and making Black Star Riders into the formidable force that we have become. I totally respect his decision, he will always be family. I will miss him.”

Robert Crane added “I’m so thankful to have shared this amazing musical journey with our brother Damon. I’m hopeful our paths cross again one day. Love and respect to D.J. and his family.”

After auditions last month in Los Angeles with some incredible guitar players, Christian was chosen to take up the position vacated by Damon.

Ricky Warwick on Christian Martucci, “Christian Martucci is a sonic force of nature, an insanely talented guitar player and a wonderful human being and I’m delighted he has become part of the BSR family. His musical pedigree speaks for itself. He will be an amazing addition to Black Star Riders, bringing a new edge and dynamic presence to the band. I eagerly look forward to writing, recording album number 4 and touring the world with him, Robert, Scott and Chad. The best way to predict the future is to go and create it. The best is yet to come!”

Scott Gorham “I am really looking forward to sharing the stage with Christian. He is an amazing player and an awesome addition to the Black Star Riders family.”

Robert Crane add’s “Much like seeing Chad Szeliga playing our songs for the first time, we all knew from the first chord that Christian was the guy... Straight up, he’s a badass! Let’s go!”

Christian explains, “As a fan who’s been inspired by their music, it’s an honor and privilege to be a part of Black Star Riders. I’m really looking forward to this!”

Black Star Riders will head down for the first time to South America in November, joining Judas Priest (with Alice in Chains on some dates) for shows in Chile, Argentina & Brazil. Damon will not be with the band for this run, but his temporary replacement is long time friend of the band, Thunder guitarist Luke Morley.

They will finish off the year with some dates in the United Kingdom, which will be Damon’s last shows with the band.

The band will then enter the studio in early 2019 to record their fourth studio album for Nuclear Blast Entertainment.
https://www.facebook.com/BlackStarRider ... =3&theater

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 29 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3  Siguiente