Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 119 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Noticias de GOTTHARD
NotaPublicado: Jue Jun 11, 2015 1:27 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

GOTTHARD nuevo disco "Live & Bangin´"

La fecha de lanzamiento será el 12 de Junio

"Hemos grabado este álbum en nuestro "¡Bang! Tour" en Baar, Suiza en 2014 y decidimos que queríamos lanzarlo como una edición especial limitada sólo para ti. Este álbum está dedicado exclusivamente a ustedes! "
Nic Maeder, primavera 2015.

Imagen

01. Let Me In Katie (1:25)
02. Bang! (4:17)
03. Get Up ‘N’ Move On (3:45)
04. Sister Moon (4:15)
05. Right On (3:42)
06. Master Of Illusion (4:15)
07. Feel What I Feel (4:53)
08. The Call (0:50)
09. Remember It’s Me (6:14)
10. What You Get (4:35)
11. The Train (2:10)
12. C’est La Vie (4:23)
13. That’s It (Car Crash) (0:59)
14. Mountain Mama (3:55)
15. Lift U Up (7:10)
16. Thank You (11:19)
17. Anytime Anywhere (6:05)

http://gotthard.com/en/music/albums/live-and-bangin/

Citar:
“We’ve recorded this album on our „Bang!“ tour in Baar, Switzerland in 2014 and decided that we wanted to release it as a limited special edition just for you. This album is exclusively dedicated to you guys!”
Nic Maeder, spring 2015

Citar:
“LIVE & BANGIN’” is a massive THANK YOU for the last four years, in which you have kept the faith with GOTTHARD – because without you, there probably wouldn’t have been a future after the tragic death of Steve Lee end of 2010.

“LIVE & BANGIN’” will not be available in stores, but instead sold solely in the GOTTHARD fan shop and at merchandise stalls on the upcoming festival tour, strictly limited. Exclusively for Fanclub members there’s a pile of CDs autographed by the band waiting to be unleashed. “LIVE & BANGIN’” will be officially released June 12th – however, pre-order afficionados may take a turn here: Gotthard Shop

75 MINUTES LIVE AND RAW

There’s not a second wasted on “LIVE & BANGIN’”: Almost like on an official bootleg, there are close to 75 minutes of the Tessin platinum rockers’ sound – unaltered, live and pure. With the premium Digipack and a 16-page booklet packed with first hand live images “LIVE & BANGIN’” really feels like a “Bang!” tour flashback. You could actually call its track list a set list, because the songs on “LIVE & BANGIN’” are a perfect cross section of the tour-show including a lifelike instant mosh pit in your living room.

http://gotthard.com/

http://gotthard.com/en/music/albums/live-and-bangin/

NotaPublicado: Sab Sep 17, 2016 1:14 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo disco de GOTTHARD en enero de 2017

GOTTHARD están dando los toques finales a su duodécimo álbum de estudio, aún sin título, en el "Yellow House Studio" de Lugano. El tercer disco con el cantante Nic Maeder fue producido por Charlie Bauerfeind (Helloween, Blind Guardian...) y Leo Leoni, el nuevo disco será lanzado el 13 de enero de 2017 por "Musikvertrieb" en Suiza, e internacionalmente por "PIAS".

Imagen

Citar:
New Gotthard Album released worldwide January 2017

We are currently refining our 12th studio album at the Yellow House Studio in Lugano. The title will be served straight to your desktop as soon as it’s decided. The third album with Nic is produced by Charlie Bauerfeind (Helloween, Blind Guardian among others) and Leo – so the dream team’s at it again: “We were all very happy with the workflow and the result of the BANG! production – so it was pretty clear that we wanted to give the great collaboration another shot!”

The record will be released on January 13, 2017 on Musikvertrieb in Switzerland and internationally via PIAS – which means that the first Friday the 13th next year won’t spell bad luck. Quite the opposite.
https://www.facebook.com/Gotthard/video ... =3&theater

NotaPublicado: Mié Oct 26, 2016 12:55 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

GOTTHARD: nuevo disco "Silver" el de 13 de enero de 2017

Gotthard lanzará su duodécimo álbum de estudio, "Silver", el 13 de enero de 2017, por Musikvertrieb en Suiza y a nivel internacional a través de PIAS. El CD fue grabado en "Yellow House Studio" en Lugano. El tercer disco con el cantante Nic Maeder fue producido por Charlie Bauerfeind (Helloween, Blind Guardian) y Leo Leoni.

Imagen

Imagen

Citar:
NEW ALBUM: “SILVER”
There’s reason to celebrate! 25 years GOTTHARD mean that soon we can properly drink to the Silver Wedding. A quarter of a century of band history is a decent anniversary and appropriately molded into the new album “SILVER” (Release: 13.01.2017). The tour gallops all across Europe from February 9.Spring 2017 is going to be anything but boring! Check out our new trailer and find out more!
https://www.facebook.com/Gotthard/video ... 618938169/

Citar:
Dear Gotthard fans,

KEEPING OUR PROMISE

Here they come: The first hot details about the new GOTTHARD album straight to your inbox as promised in the last newsletter. Without any detours and directly from the studio, the band wants us to know the following:

NEW ALBUM: “SILVER”

There’s reason to celebrate! 25 years GOTTHARD mean that we’ve left Paper, Leather, Wood, Crystal and China behind us, and can properly drink to the Silver Wedding. A quarter of a century of band history is a decent anniversary and appropriately molded into “SILVER”. Three months before the official release on January 13, it’s clear that we should pick the little black dress up from the dry cleaners and iron the good shirt, because dressing up for “SILVER” is only fair as the record sports quite a fancy look as well!

“SILVER”: COUNTDOWN

There’s no holding us back now, the spell is broken, the baby’s got a name! So, here’s an exclusive sneak peek while we’re at it: During the current mixing of “SILVER”, GOTTHARD somehow found the time to prepare and snuck out this little trailer, which we’re naturally sharing with you straight away. These 30 seconds pack a punch – including a few beats of the first single ...

NotaPublicado: Jue Oct 04, 2018 3:28 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

GOTTHARD nuevo disco "Defrosted 2"

"Defrosted 2" reúne los grandes éxitos de Gotthard grabados en acústico. El trabajo estará disponible en Ecolbook y vinilo y saldrá a la venta el 7 de diciembre de 2018. "Defrosted 2" fue producido por Leo Leoni en colaboración con Nicolo Fragile, y como siempre, Charlie Bauerfeind fue el responsable de la mezcla.

Imagen

CD 1:
01. Miss Me
02. Out On My Own
03. Bang
04. Sweet Little Rock ‘N’ Roller
05. Beautiful
06. Feel What I Feel
07. Hush
08. Remember It’s Me
09. Stay With Me
10. Tequila Symphony
11. Mountain Mama

CD 2:
12. Why
13. C’est La Vie
14. One Life One Soul
15. Tell Me
16. Starlight
17. Sister Moon
18. Right On
19. Lift U Up
20. Heaven
21. Anytime Anywhere
22. Smoke On The Water
23. Bye Bye Caroline (Acoustic Version)
24. What I Wouldn’t Give (Acoustic Version)

Imagen

Gotthard lanzará el tema "Bye Bye Caroline", como primer single este viernes. Es una de las dos nuevas canciones del álbum, y fue inspirada líricamente por el éxito de 1973 de Status Quo "Caroline" y fue creada con el mismo Francis Rossi, en el último Rock Meets Classic Tour.

Imagen

Citar:
Dear Gotthard fans,

GOTTHARD PRESENTS AN ACOUSTIC TIMETABLE THROUGH MORE THAN 25 YEARS OF BAND HISTORY:
"DEFROSTED 2" APPEARS ON DECEMBER 7, 2018

"Defrosted" released in 1997 - was GOTTHARD’s very first live album. Still to this day it’s seen as a cult-milestone within the bands career that helped establish their reputation as the most successful band from Switzerland. For more than 25 years, GOTTHARD have thrived in the global spotlight; with a career that includes 16 No.1-albums, over three million records sold, multiple awards and over 2000 shows all over the planet.

And now, 21 years after the first edition, GOTTHARD return to SONY Switzerland and Nuclear Blast with »Defrosted 2«, an ultimate unplugged-compilation of GOTTHARD’s greatest hits. "Defrosted 2" combines the pride of their lengthy career by showcasing 22 of the bands most iconic tracks. It provides a perfect cross section of the bands formidable career that can be appreciated by all.

Before the release of »Defrosted 2«, which will be available in both Ecolbook and 4-vinyl formats in December, GOTTHARD will release driving rock‘n‘roll track “Bye Bye Caroline“ as the first single this Friday. As one of two brand new songs on the album the song was lyrically inspired by STATUS QUO‘s 1973 hit "Caroline" and was created with Francis Rossi himself, on the last Rock Meets Classic Tour.

“I got to know Leo and Nic at the shows we did together this spring“ explains Rossi. “On the Rock Meets Classic-Tour, there was a comradeship that I haven‘t experienced like this in over 50 years. Leo, Nic and I perfectly got along with each other right from the start, so one evening, I went over to GOTTHARD‘s backstage room with my guitar and we started jamming. Nic immediately started singing some cool melodies to it and Leo said, that the song somehow had to contain "Caroline". Only months later, Rossi invited both of them to his house in London to record “Bye Bye Caroline“ in his home-studio. Whilst in London the band also recorded an accompanying video for the single.

"Defrosted 2" was produced by Leo Leoni in collaboration with Nicolo Fragile and as usual, Charlie Bauerfeind was responsible for the mix. A lovingly selected array of sophisticated acoustic arrangements and with two and a half decades of hits, GOTTHARD celebrate exuberantly great moments, quiet memories and unsurpassed riffs on »Defrosted 2«– the pre-order starts on October 5th, 2018.

NotaPublicado: Mié Jun 05, 2019 2:10 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

GOTTHARD están en el estudio

Gotthard están grabando un nuevo disco, cuyo lanzamiento se espera para principios de 2020. Tras su lanzamiento la banda se embarcará en una extensa gira por Europa.

Imagen

Citar:
2019-06-04 - For us it might sound like a well-earned break for the Swiss rock heroes – but for GOTTHARD themselves that simply doesn’t exist. At the end of the day their focus is always rock'n'roll and new songs. In other words: GOTTHARD are back in the studio!

The release of the upcoming full-length album is set for early 2020 and the band will also embark on an extensive headline tour through Europe in support of it.

But considering it's still a little while until the upcoming album will see the light of day, you can get your fill of GOTTHARD as they perform selected festival and club shows throughout 2019. Whilst Hena is out of action looking after his newly born second child, he will be replaced on the road for this year's shows by a good friend and worthy replacement, HELLOWEEN drummer Dani Löble.
https://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mu ... album.html

NotaPublicado: Vie Ene 10, 2020 5:30 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

GOTTHARD anuncian su nuevo disco "#13"

Hoy, los suizos Gotthard han anunciado que su decimotercer álbum de estudio titulado, "# 13", será lanzado el 13 de marzo por Nuclear Blast Records. Coincidiendo con el anuncio, la banda lanzó un nuevo video musical para el primer single "Missteria".

Imagen

01. Bad News
02. Every Time I Die
03. Missteria
04. 10.000 Faces
05. S.O.S
06. Another Last Time
07. Better Than Love
08. Save The Date
09. Marry You
10. Man On A Mission
11. No Time To Cry
12. I Can Say I´m Sorry
13. Rescue Me

Imagen

Citar:
GOTTHARD - Announce New Album "#13" and release first single ‘Missteria’!
GOTTHARD - Announce New Album "#13"! - 2020-01-10

2020-01-10 - Today, Swiss rockers GOTTHARD have announced that their suitably titled 13th studio album, "#13", will be released on March 13th on Nuclear Blast Records. To coincide with the announcement, the band have released a brand new music video for first single ‘Missteria’ which is available to watch now here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QlL1HgHdIU

Get 'Missteria' digitally, here: https://nblast.de/GotthardMissteria
Listen to the single in the NB New Releases Playlists: http://nblast.de/SpotifyNewReleases / http://nblast.de/AppleMusicNewReleases

Leo Leoni comments: "It´s been great fun writing a track with Francis again and with 'Missteria' I believe we delivered a real killer!"

You can pre-order "#13" on various formats now from: https://nblast.de/Gotthard-13

Amongst the usual straight up rock and roll that GOTTHARD are known for, "#13" offers remarkable variety between songs – such as the powerful opener ‘Bad News’, the fast hard’n’heavy ‘Every Time I Die’, the straight to the point lyrical message of ‘Man On A Mission‘, old-school blues-rock with ‘Another Last Time‘, epic Ballads like ‘I Can Say I’m Sorry‘ and unbridled 70’s psychedelia with ‘Rescue Me‘.

Aside from the obvious standout of the record, the cover of ABBA‘s world-famous Hit ‘SOS’, the first single ‘Missteria’ confidently displays the band’s passion for experimentation that is on show throughout "#13". The eccentric track, that was written in collaboration with none other than Francis Rossi himself, combines an unmistakeable rock structure with flourishes of oriental instrumentation and is a perfect basis for the video, that was recorded at the Madi-Zelt in Berlin. Exotic mysticism, the sense of illusion and sensual dancers, that remind the watcher of Salma Hayek‘s legendary appearance in ‘From Dusk Till Dawn’, frame the band’s performance between velvet, deceptive mirrors, fog and fascinating LED-effects. An extremely opulent clip, matching the breathtaking first single.

After 16 #1 albums, over three million records sold worldwide and more than 2000 live shows, "#13" proves that GOTTHARD, even after 25 years, still know how to provide their fans with exactly what they love about the band. "#13" was produced by US producer Paul Lani, while Leo Leoni upheld the role of co-producer for the album. The recordings of "#13" took place at the Yellow House Studio in Lugano, while the mixing was done in Los Angeles and the final touches were added by the renowned Darcy Proper at Valhalla Studios in New York.

"#13" will be available on CD (Jewelcase) with 13 tracks and as a special edition collector’s box (including a digipack with 2 bonus tracks, a bandana and a poster-booklet) as well as a double LP with two bonus tracks.
https://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mu ... -quot.html

NotaPublicado: Vie Feb 21, 2020 6:41 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

GOTTHARD: nuevo tema "Bad News"

NotaPublicado: Jue Ago 06, 2020 2:41 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

GOTTHARD rinde homenaje a su antiguo vocalista en el próximo álbum

Para el décimo aniversario de la muerte de Steve Lee, Gotthard homenajeara a su antiguo líder con "The Eyes Of A Tiger", que contendrá dos temas inéditos, entre ellos "Eye Of The Tiger" en dos grabaciones diferentes, así como once nuevas versiones interpretadas por Steve Lee. El nuevo disco saldrá a la venta el 2 de Octubre.

Imagen

01. One Life One Soul
02. Let It Be
03. In The Name
04. Lonely People
05. Heaven
06. Need To Believe
07. Lift U Up
08. Hush
09. First Time In A Long Time
10. Tarot Woman
11. And Then Goodbye
12. The Train
13. Eye Of The Tiger

BONUS TRACK:
14. Eye Of The Tiger (Electric Version)

Citar:
GOTTHARD - "Steve Lee - The Eyes Of A Tiger: In Memory Of Our Unforgotten Friend!"

2020-08-05 - “For me, everything’s always been about making music and writing songs – but not to be famous. We’re just trying to find ourselves, after all.” Steve Lee, 2010

How do you honor a legend? Someone, who has become immortal through his songs, his voice, and his nature – and ten years after the tragic accident, is still vivid in the hearts of friends, colleagues, and fans. What do you say about a singer among the world’s finest of his genre, who never lost touch with the real world? It’s only possible with music. For the 10th anniversary of Steve Lee’s passing, GOTTHARD bow to their frontman with "The Eyes Of A Tiger" and offer two unreleased tracks – among them the eponymous 'Eye Of The Tiger' in two different takes – as well as eleven stripped-down versions of well-known songs: performed by GOTTHARD – sung by Steve Lee...
https://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mu ... -quot.html

NotaPublicado: Mar Abr 20, 2021 2:52 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

El batería Hena Habegger deja GOTTHARD

Mensaje de Gotthard (Nota de prensa):

Durante los últimos dos años, Hena no ha desempeñado un papel activo como baterista de Gotthard, por lo que ambas partes han decidido tomar caminos diferentes.

Hena Habegger: “Durante mi tiempo libre, me di cuenta de que quería prestar toda mi atención a mi familia. Por eso tomé la difícil decisión de dejar la banda. Gotthard necesita un batería que pueda contribuir al 100% a la banda. Como padre de dos niños pequeños, ya no puedo estar a la altura. Le deseo a la banda lo mejor y agradezco a mis compañeros por los grandes e inolvidables 30 años que pudimos pasar juntos".

Leo Leoni: "Estamos muy tristes de continuar sin Hena después de tantos años, pero respetamos su decisión. Le deseamos a él y a su familia todo lo mejor para el futuro. Flavio ya ha ayudado a Hena varias veces en el pasado reciente. Pronto nos dimos cuenta de que encajaba perfectamente con la banda, tanto musical como personalmente. ¡Con Flavio, somos obtimiestas con el futuro! "

Flavio Mezzodi: "¡Queridos fans de G! Estoy encantado de ser el nuevo miembro de la “G-Family” y de poder hacer mi parte como batería en el inconfundible sonido Gotthard. Le deseo a Hena y su familia ¡Todo lo mejor para el futuro!"

Imagen

Citar:
Dear GOTTHARD fans,

Message from Gotthard:

For the past two years Hena has not played an active role as drummer for GOTTHARD and so both sides have decided to go their separate ways.

Hena Habegger: “During my time off, I came to realize that I wanted to give my whole-hearted attention to my family in the future. That is why I made the hard decision to leave the band. Gotthard needs a drummer who can contribute 100% to the band. As the father of two small children I can no longer live up to that. I wish the band the absolute best and thank my bandmates for the great and unforgettable 30 years we were able to spend together."

Leo Leoni: "We are very sad to proceed without Hena after so many years - but we respect his decision. We wish him and his family all the best for the future. Flavio has already helped out for Hena several times in the recent past. We soon realized that he was a perfect fit for the band, musically as well as personally. With Flavio, we are now positive for the future!"

Flavio Mezzodi: "Dear G fans! I am delighted to be the new member of the G-Family and that I will be able to do my part as drummer for the unmistakable Gotthard sound in the time to come. I wish Hena and his family all the best for the future!"

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 119 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12