Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 70 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Noticias de IN FLAMES
NotaPublicado: Sab Oct 15, 2016 2:20 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

IN FLAMES: nuevo tema "Through My Eyes"

NotaPublicado: Sab Nov 05, 2016 2:52 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

IN FLAMES: nuevo tema "Save Me"

NotaPublicado: Mié Nov 30, 2016 4:05 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Peter Iwers (bajo) deja IN FLAMES

Comunicado oficial:

"Amigos, he decidido dejar In Flames para perseguir otras metas.

Como resultado, esta gira por EE.UU. será la ultima con In Flames, así que si estáis cerca, venid a saludarte.

Han sido casi 20 años de diversión y estaré eternamente agradecido a todos por el apoyo que nos habéis dado a mi y al resto de los chicos a lo largo de todos estos años. Hicisteis todo lo posible.

Ahora es el momento de seguir adelante con otras aventuras musicales y no musicales.

Deseo lo mejor a Niclas, Anders, Björn & Joe.

Espero veros a todos "Jesterheads" en mis futuros trabajos.

Sigue mi instagram @peteriwers para actualizaciones

Que la fuerza os acompañe."

Imagen

Citar:
Friends, I have decided to leave In Flames to pursue other endeavours.

As a result, this current US tour will be my last one with In Flames so if you are around, come and say hi.

It has been almost 20 years of fun and I am eternally grateful to you all for all the support you have given me and the rest of the guys throughout all these years.
You made it all possible.

Now is the time for me to move on with other musical and non musical adventures.
I wish the very best to Niclas, Anders, Björn & Joe.

Hope to see all you Jesterheads down the road in my future endeavors.
Follow my instagram @peteriwers for updates

May the force be with you

Sincerely,
https://www.facebook.com/inflames/photo ... =3&theater
Peter

NotaPublicado: Jue Nov 29, 2018 3:39 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo single y video de IN FLAMES

In Flames lanzará un nuevo single y video, "I Am Above", el 14 de diciembre. El videoclip fue una vez más dirigido por Patric Ullaeus de “Revolver Film Company”.

Imagen

Citar:
Swedish metallers IN FLAMES will release a new single and video, "I Am Above", on December 14. The clip was once again directed by Patric Ullaeus of Revolver Film Company, who has previously worked with DIMMU BORGIR, LACUNA COIL, AMARANTHE and KAMELOT, among others.
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/in-fla ... available/

NotaPublicado: Vie Dic 14, 2018 6:37 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

IN FLAMES: detalles de su nuevo disco "I, The Mask"

In Flames lanzarán su nuevo álbum de estudio, titulado "I, The Mask", el 1 de marzo de 2019 a través de Nuclear Blast (excluyendo América del Norte) y Eleven Seven Music (América del Norte). El álbum fue producido Howard Benson que también produjo "Battles" en 2016, mezclado por Chris Lord-Alge y masterizado por el ingeniero Ted Jensen.

Las ilustraciones del álbum son obra de Blake Armstrong y son una interpretación de la mascota de la banda, "The Jesterhead".

Imagen

01. Voices
02. I, The Mask
03. Call My Name
04. I Am Above
05. Follow Me
06. (This is Our) House
07. We Will Remember
08. In This Life
09. Burn
10. Deep Inside
11. All The Pain
12. Stay With Me

Imagen

Citar:
IN FLAMES - announce new studio album »I, The Mask« out on March 1st! show official videos for 'I Am Above' and '(This Is Our) House' April headlining tour in UK & Europe!
IN FLAMES - new album/tour/video! - 2018-12-14

2018-12-14 - Legendary Swedish melodic heavyweights IN FLAMES are thrilled to announce their thirteenth studio album, titled, »I, The Mask« that will be released on March 1, 2019 via Nuclear Blast (worldwide, excl. North America) and Eleven Seven Music (North America). Pre-orders for the album will begin January 11 offering 'I Am Above' and '(This Is Our) House' as instant downloads. The 12-track album reunites them with Grammy-nominated producer Howard Benson (MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE, MOTÖRHEAD) who also produced 2016's »Battles«. Additionally, the album was mixed by Grammy award winner Chris Lord-Alge (CHEAP TRICK, LINKIN PARK) and mastered by Grammy mastering engeneer, Ted Jensen (PANTERA, EAGLES, GUNS N' ROSES).
The album artwork is created by artist Blake Armstrong and depicts a unique interpretation of the band’s mascot, The Jesterhead. The story of the cover will be revealed via the full album artwork on March 1st, which coincides with each song on the album.

“This album is really a special one to us. Since our last record, "Battles", we’ve established our own annual festival in Sweden and have been touring non-stop worldwide, creating an even stronger bond with our fans. You could say it was a big part of our inspiration for this album. It’s been such a long journey that just keeps going and growing; We feel extremely thankful for that, and for the support that makes it possible. We dedicate our 13th album, “I, The Mask" to our fans who allow us to keep making music and playing it every night. IN JESTERHEADS WE TRUST.” - Anders Fridén from IN FLAMES

IN FLAMES are also proud to debut two killer tracks from »I, The Mask« - the superlative anthems 'I Am Above' and '(This Is Our) House.' A poignant video for 'I Am Above' has also been revealed, which features famous Swedish actor Martin Wallström (Mr. Robot). The video takes place in a pitch black room with Martin who eerily lip syncs the metal ballad with expressive facial gestures that capture the song’s emotion. Meanwhile, the lyric video for track '(This Is Our) House' features unseen footage from the band’s first annual Swedish festival, BORGHOLM BRINNER (Borgholm Is Burning).
Stream 'I Am Above' HERE, and '(This Is Our) House' HERE.
https://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mu ... video.html

NotaPublicado: Vie Ene 11, 2019 4:45 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

IN FLAMES: nuevo tema "I, The Mask"

NotaPublicado: Vie Feb 08, 2019 2:37 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

IN FLAMES: nuevo tema "Burn"

NotaPublicado: Mar Ago 02, 2022 2:38 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo single de IN FLAMES

Los In Flames han lanzado una nueva canción titulada, "The Great Deceiver". El tema pertenece al próximo álbum de estudio de la banda, que saldrá a finales de año a través de Nuclear Blast Records.

Imagen

NotaPublicado: Vie Sep 16, 2022 5:15 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo disco de IN FLAMES

In Flames lanzará su decimocuarto álbum de estudio, "Foregone", el 10 de febrero de 2023 a través de Nuclear Blast. El LP incluirá las dos canciones que IN FLAMES lanzó a principios de este año, "State Of Slow Decay" y "The Great Deceiver".

Imagen

01. The Beginning Of All Things That Will End
02. State Of Slow Decay
03. Meet Your Maker
04. Bleeding Out
05. Foregone Pt. 1
06. Foregone Pt. 2
07. Pure Light Of Mind
08. The Great Deceiver
09. In The Dark
10. A Dialogue In B Flat Minor
11. Cynosure
12. End The Transmission

Imagen

Citar:
We are proud to announce our new album “Foregone”! Available on February 10th via Nuclear Blast. You can pre-order and presave at the link below. Check out the track Foregone Pt. 1 at your favorite streaming platform or on YouTube.
https://inflames.bfan.link/foregone-newalbum.a02
https://www.facebook.com/inflames/posts ... Ml?__cft__

NotaPublicado: Vie Jun 09, 2023 3:00 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Bryce Paul (bajo) deja IN FLAMES

El bajista Bryce Paul deja In Flames y es sustituido por Liam Wilson.

Nota de la banda:

“Queremos informaros de que nuestro hermano Bryce Paul ha decidido alejarse de la banda. Le deseamos lo mejor en sus proyectos futuros y le agradecemos todo lo que puso en la banda en los últimos años. Nuestro amigo Liam Wilson (The Dillinger Escape Plan) intervendrá para ayudarnos este verano ¡Próxima parada Hellfest Open Air Festival!”

Imagen

Citar:
Jesterheads,
We want to inform you that our brother Bryce Paul has decided to step away from the band. We wish him well on his future endeavors and thank him for everything he put into the band the last several years. Our friend Liam Wilson (The Dillinger Escape Plan)will be stepping in to help us out this summer! Next stop Hellfest Open Air Festival!!!
https://www.facebook.com/inflames/posts ... rl?__cft__

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 70 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7