Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 50 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: DESTRUCTION se quedan sin batería
NotaPublicado: Vie Abr 26, 2019 3:00 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

DESTRUCTION: fecha de lanzamiento de "Born To Perish"

Destruction, han anunciado que su próximo álbum de estudio, "Born To Perish", será lanzado el 9 de agosto de 2019 a través de Nuclear Blast.

"Born To Perish" se grabó entre enero y febrero de 2019 con VO Pulver en "Little Creek Studios" en Suiza y es el primer álbum de Destruction con Randy Black en la batería y Damir Eskic en la guitarra.

Imagen

Citar:
2019-04-25 - Today, legendary German thrashers, DESTRUCTION, have announced their upcoming 15th studio album, »Born To Perish«. The album will be released on August 9th, 2019 via Nuclear Blast.

»Born To Perish« was recorded in January & February 2019 with VO Pulver at Little Creek Studios in Switzerland and is the first DESTRUCTION album featuring Randy Black on the drums and new 2nd guitar shredder Damir Eskic!

News from DESTRUCTION
DESTRUCTION - to release »Born To Perish« on August 9th!
DESTRUCTION - to release »Born To Perish«! - 2019-04-25

2019-04-25 - Today, legendary German thrashers, DESTRUCTION, have announced their upcoming 15th studio album, »Born To Perish«. The album will be released on August 9th, 2019 via Nuclear Blast.

»Born To Perish« was recorded in January & February 2019 with VO Pulver at Little Creek Studios in Switzerland and is the first DESTRUCTION album featuring Randy Black on the drums and new 2nd guitar shredder Damir Eskic!

Check out this short teaser and listen to the very first snippets of the upcoming album: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMf6eJwFlpE

Randy comments:
"I’ve recorded quite a few thrash records over the years but never have I laid down drum tracks this intense, brutal and dynamic. It will be a nice challenge indeed to play those new songs live! I am very happy I could also contribute to the songwriting of the record, as Mike and Schmier were really open for ideas!
This album is packed with amazing songs, rippin` riffs, blistering vocals and great lead solos shared by Mike and Damir. To be honest at first I was not thrilled about adding another guitar player cause I loved the trio but Damir has been such a great addition, both as a player and as a person - he really is a perfect fit for Destruction!"

Mastermind Schmier adds:
„This is indeed a very important album for us. There is a certain positive strength in the new line up and it feels really great. Whoever has seen us live lately maybe will understand what I mean and for sure that has an important influence on this record.
BORN TO PERISH is more in your face, it is fast and furious, has more crazy guitars and a has a very groovy & punchy backbone with Mr. Randy Black! But for sure it features some of the best raging DESTRUCTION songs we’ve written in quite a while.
I gotta quote what some die hard fans lately printed on a shirt:
DESTRUCTION 2019 - stronger than ever!"
"Nothing to add - fuck yeah!“

More info coming soon.
Stay tuned!
https://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mu ... laquo.html

NotaPublicado: Mié May 15, 2019 5:20 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

DESTRUCTION: portada de su nuevo disco "Born To Perish"

Destruction, han presentado la portada de su próximo álbum de estudio, "Born To Perish", que será lanzado el 9 de agosto de 2019 a través de Nuclear Blast.

Imagen

https://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mu ... eased.html

NotaPublicado: Vie May 31, 2019 5:27 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

DESTRUCTION: nuevo tema "Born To Perish"

El nuevo disco de Destruction, "Born To Perish", será lanzado el 9 de agosto de 2019 a través de Nuclear Blast.

Imagen

01. Born To Perish
02. Inspired By Death
03. Betrayal
04. Rotten
05. Filthy Wealth
06. Butchered For Life
07. Tyrants Of The Netherworld
08. We Breed Evil
09. Fatal Flight 17
10. Ratcatcher
Bonus:
11. Hellbound

https://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mu ... order.html

NotaPublicado: Lun Abr 20, 2020 3:15 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo disco en directo de DESTRUCTION

Destruction grabaron el año pasado su actuación en el festival alemán “Partysan” y ahora la editan en un nuevo disco titulado "Born To Thrash - Live In Germany", que se lanzará digitalmente el 8 de mayo.

Imagen

Citar:
LIVE ALBUM “BORN TO THRASH – Live in Germany” coming soon!

Last year, we have played a breathtakingly good show at the German PARTYSAN festival and luckily we recorded this metal party - and now, that the Covid-19 pandemic has crippled the whole live industry, the time has come to share the memory from this amazing show:
our live album "Born To Thrash - Live In Germany" as a digital version on May, 8th!
All streaming platforms worldwide will release the album before the physical release in July!
https://es-la.facebook.com/destruction/ ... =3&theater

Imagen

NotaPublicado: Mar May 05, 2020 3:51 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

DESTRUCTION: lista de temas de "Born To Thrash - Live In Germany"

Destruction grabaron el año pasado su actuación en el festival alemán “Partysan” y ahora la editan en un nuevo disco titulado "Born To Thrash - Live In Germany", que se lanzará digitalmente el 8 de mayo.

Imagen

01. Curse The Gods
02. Nailed To The Cross
03. Born To Perish
04. Mad Butcher
05. Life Without Sense
06. Betrayal
07. Total Desaster
08. The Butcher Strikes Back
09. Thrash Till Death
10. Bestial Invasion

https://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mu ... klist.html

NotaPublicado: Sab Feb 06, 2021 3:33 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

DESTRUCTION trabajando en un nuevo disco

Destruction publicaron una nota en Facebook anunciando que están trabajando en un nuevo disco de estudio, en una nueva gira y en un nuevo DVD en directo.

Imagen

Citar:
NEW ALBUM, MORE SHOWS, DVD/BLUERAY RELEASE!

Many fans were asking, here are some first answers:

Yes, we are thrilled to inform you, that we are working with full force on the next record & future live shows! Also we are negotiating a release of our live stream in physical form.

It is difficult times for all of us but we are trying to deliver you some positives vibes & good news concerning the future of the band! The show must and will go on!

More updates soon, please stay tuned - thrash till death and cheers for supporting the oldschool!

NotaPublicado: Jue May 27, 2021 2:13 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo disco en directo de DESTRUCTION

Destruction lanzará un nuevo Blu-ray y CD, "Live Attack", el 13 de agosto a través de Napalm Records.

Se trata de un concierto en streaming grabado en la sala “Z7” de Suiza, el 1 de enero de 2021.

Imagen

01. Born To Perish
02. Death Trap
03. Nailed To The Cross
04. Armageddonizer
05. Tormentor
06. Rotten
07. Mad Butcher
08. Reject Emotions
09. Thrash Till Death
10. Betrayal
11. Sign Of Fear
12. Damir’s Shred
13. Inspired By Death
14. Release From Agony
15. Life Without Sense
16. Antichrist
17. Invincible Force
18. Under Attack
19. Bestial Invasion
20. The Butcher Strikes Back
21. Curse The Gods
22. Total Desaster

Imagen

Citar:
Destruction Announces New Live BluRay, Live Attack, out
August 13, 2021!

First Single and Official Live Video for “Mad Butcher” Revealed, watch it here: https://youtu.be/JNGIlrlalh0

Pre-Order "Live Attack!" here: https://smarturl.it/LiveAttack

DESTRUCTION brings their unstoppable thrash metal power to your home on Live Attack!

Legendary German thrash metal powerhouse DESTRUCTION cements its signing with Napalm Records by smashing an all devastating, neck-breaking Live Attack onto the masses! The BluRay/CD live event, including some pre- and after-show bonus content, will be released on August 13, 2021. It follows their latest record, Born To Perish (#26 GER album charts), recalling a nearly two hour live stream attack the heavy steamroller unleashed in January this year.

Dive deep into DESTRUCTION’s history with the first crushing single and energetic live video for “Mad Butcher”, originally released in 1983 as one of the first songs the band ever wrote.

SCHMIER states:
“‘Mad Butcher’ is one of the first songs we ever wrote, such a classic! I still love to perform it live, it is in my DNA meanwhile, I guess! There are a lot of memories that come along with this track and the history of the band.
We brought back the double-lead section from the EP version into the solo part; many fans have reacted at that during the live shows, which is really cool! But this DVD will also have some nice surprises, some songs we have not played live in decades…!”

DESTRUCTION on their first release with Napalm Records:
“This show at our fave club, the Z7 in Switzerland, was a really special one in the middle of this dreadful pandemic! When we recorded it as a live stream on the 1st of January, it gave us hope back and connected us with the fans worldwide! Many supporters demanded to release it in physical form, so we had to make it happen. The setlist reflects four decades of DESTRUCTION with an almost two hour best-of setlist, which includes some really rare live tracks! It was for sure a night to remember… we hope you all enjoy it as much as we did!"

Live Attack will be available in the following formats:
- 8 Page Digipack BluRay & 2 Audio CD´s bundled with a DESTRUCTION t-shirt
- 8 Page Digipack BluRay & 2 Audio CD´s
- 3LP Gatefold Marbled GOLD/BLACK - 200 copies with Etching
- 3LP Gatefold Marbled BLUE/BLACK - 300 copies with Etching
- 3LP Gatefold BLACK with Etching
- Full digital album
https://www.facebook.com/napalmrecords/ ... =3&theater

NotaPublicado: Jue Jul 08, 2021 2:05 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

DESTRUCTION video adelanto de "Live Attack"

Reject Emotions

NotaPublicado: Vie Ago 20, 2021 2:19 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Michael "Mike" Sifringer (guitarra) deja DESTRUCTION

El guitarrista fundador de Destruction, Michael "Mike" Sifringer, ha abandonado oficialmente la banda y ha sido sustituido por Martin Furia. Furia es conocido por su trabajo como ingeniero de sonido y productor para bandas como Nervosa y Evil Invaders.

Además, Destruction ha lanzado un nuevo single, "State Of Apathy", que presenta la primera aparición grabada de Furia con la banda.

Imagen

Citar:
NEW SURPRISE SINGLE AND VIDEO ONLINE – NEW LINE UP REVEALED!
It has been some difficult weeks for us since Mike left the band in March, we apologize for the delay and the late statements. We kept on working hard, so we can present you the future of DESTRUCTION. We have a pre-album single and video for you with "STATE OF APATHY” also available as a 12 inch vinyl in September. We welcome our front of house soundguy, tourmanager, good friend and producer Martin Furia in our team - please give him a very warm welcome! He is part of our family for many years! We are wishing all the very best to Mike, please read all statement below!
The new record is almost done, more news about that soon!
Check out the brand-new video: https://youtu.be/-62qSa5efOo
The single will be available on all streaming portals, the 12 inch can be pre-ordered on NAPALMs mailorder:
https://napalmrecords.com/english/destruction
DESTRUCTION’s SCHMIER about the new single “State Of Apathy”:
“The last two years have been testing times for all of us. We are all sad to announce that Mike has left DESTRUCTION. It all was a shock and hit us hard but nevertheless there was never any doubt that we will continue as a band. We are a strong unit and are proud to welcome our new guitarist, Martin Furia, to the band! Our chemistry is great since Martin has been a part of the DESTRUCTION family for many years now. He is the perfect new man on the axe - the first shows have been a fucking blast!
‘State Of Apathy’ shows the direction DESTRUCTION will go with the new record: more ‘back-to-the-roots’, more guitars, more in your face! This band is my life and we will always give 100% to keep the spirit alive. I hope you love the new single as much as we do - thanks for all the support! We are wishing Mike the best for his future, for us there is only one way to go THRASH TILL DEATH!”
Ex-Guitarist Mike about parting ways with DESTRUCTION:
“It´s hard to leave a band after 39 years. Destruction is my life and something like my baby. But somtimes you have to take desicions that hurt. I´m very sad at the moment, but if something doesn´t feel right anymore, better stop doing it. Thanx to all former bandmates. I´m very proud about the music we have created together. Cheers to all thrashers out there. Without your support and your passion, Destruction would not exist. Peace.”
DESTRUCTION’s new guitarist, Martin Furia, on joining the band:
“The news is finally out and I have mixed emotions. I’m extremely proud to be part of this legendary band since 2016 as sound technician and tour manager, I’ve been all over the world with the DESTRUCTION family and they have always treated me like another member of the band.
I’m sad to see Mike go because I love him and respect him as a person and guitarist, but when I was asked if I would like to be the new guitarist of DESTRUCTION I didn’t hesitate for a second. I feel ready to honor Mike’s legacy, to add my own touch and I will give my best to keep the flame of DESTRUCTION burning strong forever, with deep respect and devotion for the past and with full energy and commitment for the future!"
https://www.facebook.com/destruction/po ... 8019080084

NotaPublicado: Vie Dic 17, 2021 4:09 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Destruction anuncian su nuevo álbum "Diabolical"

Destruction celebran su 40 aniversario con su nuevo álbum, "Diabolical", que se lanzará el 8 de abril de 2022 a través de Napalm Records.

Imagen

01. Under The Spell
02. Diabolical
03. No Faith In Humanity
04. Repent Your Sins
05. Hope Dies Last
06. The Last Of A Dying Breed
07. State Of Apathy
08. Tormented Soul
09. Servant Of The Beast
10. The Lonely Wolf
11. Ghost From The Past
12. Whorefication
13. City Baby Attacked By Rats

Imagen

Schmier - Bass, Voz
Martin Furia - Guitarra
Randy Black - Batería
Damir Eskić - Guitarra

Citar:
Thrash Metal Legends Destruction announce new album "Diabolical" and reveal raging title track!
Watch it here: https://youtu.be/7_gFJnmB12M
Pre-Order here: https://smarturl.it/D-Diabolical
German thrash metal veterans DESTRUCTION celebrate their 40th anniversary by setting the world ablaze with a new, hard-hitting grenade in the form of their new album, Diabolical, out April 8, 2022 via Napalm Records!
As one of the most legendary German thrash metal bands in existence, DESTRUCTION grace the wall of fame alongside giants like Kreator, Sodom and Tankard. On their 15th studio record, DE-STRUCTION brings out heavy artillery full of honest and uncompromising thrash metal, catapulting you straight into the seventh heaven of metallic bliss and causing a massacre of razor-sharp sound no fan of the genre should miss! The title track "Diabolical" shows no mercy, showing us a glimpse of what DESTRUCTION have in store for their upcoming album Diabolical!
DESTRUCTION singer/bassist SCHMIER about the video:
“I love the title track of the new record, it represents the album, pure old school and in your face Thrash Metal! We wanted a video that shows our trademarks, so the MAD BUTCHER had to be there! It is only his second appearance in a DESTRUCTION video ever but his most remarkable one so far for sure!”

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 50 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5