Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 5 mensajes ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Lo último de THE DARK ELEMENT
NotaPublicado: Jue Ago 16, 2018 2:48 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

THE DARK ELEMENT trabajando en su segundo disco

The Dark Element, el nuevo proyecto de la ex-vocalista de Nightwish Anette Olzon y el guitarrista y compositor finlandés Jani Liimatainen, está a punto de comenzar la preproducción de su segundo álbum.

Anette escribió en su página de Facebook: "El próximo fin de semana iré al estudio para comenzar la grabación de demos para nuestro nuevo álbum de The Dark Element y solo quiero decir que Jani lo ha vuelto a hacer. ¡Estoy emocionada!"

Imagen

Citar:
Next weekend I go to the studio to start demo recordings for our new The dark element album and just wanna say Jani has done it again!

Excited!
https://www.facebook.com/anetteolzonoff ... =3&theater

Asunto: Re: Lo último de THE DARK ELEMENT
NotaPublicado: Jue Nov 29, 2018 4:18 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

THE DARK ELEMENT grabando su segundo disco

The Dark Element están de vuelta en el estudio trabajando en un segundo disco. La discográfica (Frontiers Music) planea lanzar el nuevo trabajo en otoño de 2019.

Esta vez Jani Liimatainen nos promete un disco mas heavy pero igual de melodico.

Pocos proyectos de este tipo creo que la han funcionado tan bien a Frontiers, la verdad es que ya en el primer trabajo se vio que había química en la pareja y eso que ni se conocían hasta que entraron a grabar.

Citar:
BREAKING NEWS: The Dark Element are back in the studio working on a follow-up to their acclaimed self-titled debut release, which was released via Frontiers Music Srl in late 2017.

Vocalist Anette Olzon says, "I’m so excited that me and Jani will make new music again! Our first album is still proving to be such an amazing ride for me and it turned out to be maybe the best thing I’ve ever done, so far. Great songs are in the works and of course me and Jani will have so much fun hearing how the album grows from simple demos to the final master. I’ve recorded some first vocal demos and can already say that this will be as fun recording as the first one! Great times ahead and I can’t wait for you to hear our album number 2!"

Guitarist, main songwriter and producer Jani Liimatainen adds that his “journey with wonderful Anette and the excellent Frontiers label will continue. The first album turned out even better than I had hoped and the reception we we got from the fans was unbelievable. During this past spring, I started putting together some new material for us and now all the songs are written. I am writing this on Wednesday, 21st of November, and by this time next week we are already going to be in the studio laying down the drum tracks for what I am sure will be another excellent album. So what can you expect? Musically, I think the album picks up where the last album left off. It’s very heavy, but still hyper melodic, and this time we are even exploring new musical territories we didn’t on the previous album. Now that me and Anette have one album together under our belts, we have found the style we want to pursue and also the ideal way of working together. Given all this, I think it’s safe to say that with the next album you’ll get even more of what made the first album so good, only it’s gonna be bigger, better and bolder!"
https://www.facebook.com/TheDarkElement ... 97?__xts__

NotaPublicado: Mié Jul 17, 2019 2:40 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

THE DARK ELEMENT: primeros detalles de su nuevo disco "Songs The Night Sings"

The Dark Element lanzarán su segundo álbum, "Songs The Night Sings", el 8 de noviembre a través de Frontiers Music Srl.

Imagen

01. Not Your Monster
02. Songs The Night Sings
03. When It All Comes Down
04. Silence Between The Words
05. Pills On My Pillow
06. To Whatever End
07. The Pallbearer Walks Alone
08. Get Out Of My Head
09. If I Had A Heart
10. You Will Learn
11. I Have To Go

Imagen

Citar:
BREAKING NEWS: The Dark Element. "Songs The Night Sings". November 8, 2019. Anette Olzon and Jani Liimatainen return with their epic second album! First single, pre-orders, and more info coming soon! Who's looking forward to this one? Check out the cover art and tracklisting below.
https://www.facebook.com/frontiersmusic ... =3&theater

NotaPublicado: Lun Oct 21, 2019 5:59 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

THE DARK ELEMENT: nuevo tema "The Pallbearer Walks Alone"

NotaPublicado: Lun Oct 21, 2019 6:31 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

No inventan nada nuevo, pero cada vez que sale un tema de este proyecto a tiempo parcial, muchas bandas del subgénero quedan en ridículo.

Muy buen tema.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 5 mensajes ]